Conquer Club

Mafia: Toronto [0/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Mafia: Toronto [0/13]

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:57 pm

On December 21, 2 mafia arrive at the airport. They pass by customs unnoticed and slip into the city. The doctor on North York General Hospital arrives that day as well. He sees something suspicious about 2 men he walks past. The government suspects that of a new gang forming and sends out an inspector to try to find out who is this new mafia. 2 drug dealers walk around trying to get people to buy their drugs in the city and once your high your night is wasted. There is also a Saviour and Devil in the city. As the Devil enters the city he sees a First Nation Chief boldly looking at him.

So this is my first time hosting a mafia game. Check out the rules if you don't know everything applies to this mafia game. Keep in mind that I am a tournament organizer so this mafia will have a bit of a kick. Every night one player will play another (sometimes there will be an odd one out who plays me.) You are aloud to talk as much as you want about the game in the game chat however remember that ANYONE can see it :)
Players:
Lieutenant eagleblade

Re: Mafia: Toronto [0/13]

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 am

Hello there. While your game looks interesting and incorporating CC games into mafia games could be fun, I'm afraid no one here will join your game without having first seen you play a handful of others. According to the Mafia handbook up at the top of our forum:
To Mod a Mafia game, you have to be responsible enough to ensure that you'll be able to responsibly conduct it. In an effort to reduce the hosting of games by people who are unfamiliar to the way Mafia works, you must have played in at least two completed mafia games to mod your own game.

While we tend to be pretty loose with the rules around here on the mafia forum, this is one case where the rules are rather important. Most of our first-time mods will go through a few games and then have a veteran mod look over their mafia setup before they ever begin modding their first mafia game.

That said, I don't wish to discourage you. We always have games accepting players and after playing through a few, I'm sure you will be more than ready to run this game. I personally hope this happens as your game sounds interesting and I would like to play it. :-k Hope to see you around!
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Return to Mafia Archives