Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D1

Postby gregwolf121 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 am

well vote no lynch deadlines coming up and it be best to make sure no "accidental" lynches are made,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby strike wolf on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 am

jak111 wrote:
soundman wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Vote Hensow

Easiest way to prevent an Iliad mislynch.

Agreed. Vote Hensow. Now both have four votes so that will keep us from having an Iliad mislynch.

Both of you are noted in this one. Deadline is fast approaching and instead of adding to the No Lynch you decide to try to make their votes "even" so neither are lynched which a scum could easily unvote or vote at the last second to cause a lynch.

And the offender would likely be lynched tomorrow if they didn't even survived the night. Remember in Psychology when you caused Zimmah's lynch? Think what would have happened to you if there hadn't been proof of a vigilante or there wasn't teh edocsil incident. Same applies in this game. Not saying mafia will avoid it. Smart mafia would but inexperienced mafia might go for it (though at this point it would be very unlikely since I've pointed it out). Still you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Secondly, there was limited time (I'll admit I could have sworn today was supposed to be the 17th) over a weekend and with the usual town dislike over voting no lynch, I stick to it being the right move at the time.

I'd rather point out the flawed logic in this post:

VioIet wrote:Oh goodness! While I understand why you did what you did safari, I don't know if you realized that you ruined the tied vote. We are trying to make sure that Hensow and Illiad both have 4 votes. Before your post, they both have four votes. Now that you unvoted Illiad, he now has three votes, and Hensow has four. I have my vote on Hensow, so I cannot unvote and vote Illiad, because it would not help the dilemma. And ugh, I feel like I'm rambling, but hopefully you all understand what I'm trying to say here.

Safari, you either need to put your vote back on Illiad, or someone else needs to vote Illiad. I think it would be safer for you to vote Victor tomorrow.

Really vio? You can't point out the flawed logic in this? you could always unvote yourself. Why does Safari need to put the vote back on Iliad? Seems like you're either actually trying to secure the iliad lynch (Put him in a situation where a quick unvote on Hensow or an extra vote on him at the last second secures the lynch) or just appear like you're doing something when you actually are not.

FOS vioIet

That being said there's enough momentum for the no lynch movement right now that it should happen pending multiple people voting sully, hensow, illiad or I guess some other random person.

Unvote Vote No Lynch
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby aage on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 pm

As all people who are actually paying attention in this game may have noticed, No Lynch-votes aren't being counted.
Hensow wrote:The dead lines fast aproching with no substantial case on the table so I'm going to vote no lynch

edocsil wrote:Vote Count:

crazymilkshake (1) - nagerous
gregwolf (1) - victor
hensow (2) - DRoZ , violet
Illiad (4) - / , chapcrap , jgordon , safari
Jak (1) - Jonty
Jonty (1) - Djfireside
Shaggy (1) - aage
victor (1) - ???

So have fun with that.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

I might add an unvote, vote for victor to that to make sure the scummiest of our players actually does get lynched, instead of the doublevoter.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby gregwolf121 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:25 pm

aage wrote:As all people who are actually paying attention in this game may have noticed, No Lynch-votes aren't being counted.
Hensow wrote:The dead lines fast aproching with no substantial case on the table so I'm going to vote no lynch

edocsil wrote:Vote Count:

crazymilkshake (1) - nagerous
gregwolf (1) - victor
hensow (2) - DRoZ , violet
Illiad (4) - / , chapcrap , jgordon , safari
Jak (1) - Jonty
Jonty (1) - Djfireside
Shaggy (1) - aage
victor (1) - ???

So have fun with that.

well thats bothersome, still i feel a bit silly for not noticing it, well hmmm, must think on this new development
Captain gregwolf121

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Edoc are you not counting the unvote I did on page 16,if not let me know why so I can fix it.

Also posted it so all are aware there is a possible vote miscount going on.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Hensow on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 pm

What happen to

edocsil wrote:Rules: Changes from standard in green
7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.
Private Hensow

Postby / on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Edoc, to make the "No Lynch" show up on Shields's VC program, you need to click the "alive" tickbox in "No Lynch", this will unfortunately make the "alive" numbers one too high, so make sure to check that before posting.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby F1fth on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I don't think gambling on a hasty lynch or trying to keep the vote tied is prudent, so I'm going to Vote No Lynch.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby strike wolf on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Slight FOS Aage just because he didn't fact check the no lynch rule when allowing people to vote no lynch is the norm in games. Not really worth putting weight behind but just seems like that should be the first reaction to check if hte vote was just missed or if it was a rule, not to assume that it was a rule because it wasn't counted.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby aage on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 am

strike wolf wrote:Slight FOS Aage just because he didn't fact check the no lynch rule when allowing people to vote no lynch is the norm in games. Not really worth putting weight behind but just seems like that should be the first reaction to check if hte vote was just missed or if it was a rule, not to assume that it was a rule because it wasn't counted.

I did check the rules before posting, I guess I simply missed it. Neither did I know Edoc was using a program to count our votes, which would explain why he missed the vote that was two posts or so above his count. I had noticed that Hensow's no-lynch vote wasn't counted, I figured it needed to be mentioned. I guess that was my mistake.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby VioIet on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 am

Iliad wrote:Vio, why can't you just unvote so me and Hensow both have 3? That works as well.

We might not have a great deal of time but we could still try to get a case or pressure on Victor today, no reason yet to settle for a no lynch.

I feel so dumb! Totally didn't think about that :oops: :? :|

strike wolf wrote:
Really vio? You can't point out the flawed logic in this? you could always unvote yourself. Why does Safari need to put the vote back on Iliad? Seems like you're either actually trying to secure the iliad lynch (Put him in a situation where a quick unvote on Hensow or an extra vote on him at the last second secures the lynch) or just appear like you're doing something when you actually are not.

I did not realize this. And I am doing nothing of the above. You and soundman wanted the votes to be tied and I was just going along. I was worried that safari was going to untie the votes. I had the thought in mind of unvoting and voting someone else, but not simply unvoting. That is why I overlooked it.

Also, like Aage, I was confused about the No Lynch votes not being counted.

Unvote

Vote No Lynch
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 am

Vote No Lynch.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby edocsil on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 am

I am at least fairly certain that there simply were no "no-lynch" votes prior. No lynch behaves just like any other vote. Also, about 14 hours till deadline.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby aage on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 am

edocsil wrote:I am at least fairly certain that there simply were no "no-lynch" votes prior. No lynch behaves just like any other vote. Also, about 14 hours till deadline.

I'm fairly certain as well, since I only quoted it, but okay. If you use a program for the votes I suppose you didn't see that post.

I feel like I'm whining. I'm not. I apologise if that's what you thought.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 am

Vote unvote, vote no lynch don't want to see Iliad or Hensow lynched.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby edocsil on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 am

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:I am at least fairly certain that there simply were no "no-lynch" votes prior. No lynch behaves just like any other vote. Also, about 14 hours till deadline.

I'm fairly certain as well, since I only quoted it, but okay. If you use a program for the votes I suppose you didn't see that post.

I feel like I'm whining. I'm not. I apologise if that's what you thought.

No, you are correct, I missed it. It will be corrected in the next VC, although it looks like at this point it will not be needed.
Edoc'sil

Postby vodean on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 am

im sorry for not being active this weekend. rl is very busy. ill try to be better in the future.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 am

Vote no lynch join the wagon.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm satisfied we have enough leads for today.

unvote vote no lynch
Captain safariguy5

Postby edocsil on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Alright, that is midnight. No lynch has occurred. Some generic scene will be posted in the morning, but feel free to send in night actions before then. Night will last for 3 days.
Edoc'sil

Postby edocsil on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 am

So, apologies for the tardy scene, still adjusting to getting back to college. Life is a bit crazy between building satellites for senior design, work and keeping a 3.5. Anyhow, probably more then you wanted to know about my personal life, so here is you much awaited generic scene.

The Angels flew by above and the Demons plotted below. One being was caught in everyone's ire and a noose was brought, but with a desperate cry he claimed to be a mere mortal and of little threat to the warring factions, so they let him go. And so night crept in quietly, slowly almost. One by one hands that held the rope where lowered, their anger and their hate slowly fading. Today there would be no deaths, a kill they decided would be senseless, random, and would not serve any higher purpose.

So then the evening passed night began in full. What acts of grace, what mortal sins would happen with the passing hours? Who would live, who would die? Would they all see the coming sun? Surely not, for the night belonged Satan. Here he and his Demons were at their strongest, just as Yahweh and his Angels were their most powerful at the day. The Demons made their plans to reap their sorrows to the fullest and to end this long war.

Night will continue till tomorrow night (38 hours for those in other time zones) this should give you all just a touch more time for my tardiness with the scene.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - N1

Postby edocsil on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 am

Few things before the scene. If you include the tags "golden" in the action PM it is much easier for me to tally the actions for the scene, and keeps me from having to search in a few subfolders. Also I will be tallying who is active this next week. I will replace anyone who has not posted withing a week, and I will prod about 24 hours prior to replacing. If you have a night action and desire not to use it, please pm me so. Anyhow, let's get the Day going.

No one really got any sleep during the night. There was many a clatter, clamor and roar amid the chaos of the night. Angels tripped over Demons, Demons stabbed at Angels and humans, humans interfered with everyone. Knifes flashed, swords were drawn, ropes were tied around struggling opponents, flames burst and lightning even struck the same place thrice.

However, nothing happened, at least not that could be seen. 25 beings assembled in the morning, more then slightly confused at their current number. Some felt a little confused, others felt their words carried less weight, but at least they all were present.

D2 has begun!
25 alive 13 to lynch. Deadline in 2 weeks.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D2 25/25

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 am

I say Iliad is definitely clear as I feel a mafia doublevoter is too overpowered. Does anyone have any night results, before we start pursuing a case?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D2 25/25

Postby Djfireside on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:53 am

I have nothing to state but appears a few things happened last night so hopefully we have something to go on.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives