Conquer Club

[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - Day 3 [13/16] Rum-pum-pum-pum

Postby spiesr on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Approximate Vote Count wrote:Rish - 1 (betiko)
Little Witt - 4 (edocsil, betiko, rishaed, Iron Butterfly)
Deadline February 22
betiko wrote:I agree with IB. i think that in lovecraft he did a good job considering it was his first game, he had like 70 pages to catch up and he was a bad guy. we did have to push him to make him participate, and he got lynched pretty soon after. that could be a reason to become conservative in this game though?
It seems pretty clear that the difference between that game and all the ones he is in now is primarily based on him not having time or something related to that.
Captain spiesr

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Hey guys I am for sure dropping outta one mafia game. I really don't want to drop outta this one, but I am gonna take a look and see which other mafia game seems to be going the slowest. Just don't lynch me here yet.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby edocsil on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Little Witt wrote:Hey guys I am for sure dropping outta one mafia game. I really don't want to drop outta this one, but I am gonna take a look and see which other mafia game seems to be going the slowest. Just don't lynch me here yet.

Claim or die, if you're town don't post again without claiming. You wasted the entire day on "Don't hang me yet."
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 pm

yeah go ahead and claim we've wasted enough time..
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

If you want I can replace you in mine. . . If that helps any, but yes Claim or suffer the lynching consequences.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 pm

spiesr wrote:
Approximate Vote Count wrote:Rish - 1 (betiko)
Little Witt - 4 (edocsil, betiko, rishaed, Iron Butterfly)
Deadline February 22

You forgot to take off betiko's vote from rish. The vote count actually reads:
Approximate Vote Count wrote:Little Witt - 4 (edocsil, betiko, rishaed, Iron Butterfly)
Deadline February 22

As you can see, Little Witt, we don't have any other suspects and right now it seems you're most likely to be lynched unless you can effectively convince people of your innocence... The best thing would probably to claim.

(Incidentally if you do get lynched, you won't have to leave either of your other 2 games...)
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby pancakemix on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Gustaf Wasa replaces Nendreel, per his request.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Hello, guys! Glad to join you in your cheerful celebration. Let us all join hands and dance around the tree, singing Christmas carols like in the old times!

I will be reading through the thread to see who has been naughty and nice, so be patient with me. In the meantime, I brought you some cake:

Mmm, yule log!
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 am

and now the obligatory joke vote:
I wanted Fruitcake! Unvote vote Gustaf

Now back to my real vote, because I want a claim out of Witt. unvote vote Witt
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 am

nendreel out? that's a surprise! welcome gustaf!
Major betiko

Postby Little Witt on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 am

Fine here it is...I will need a doc tonight for sure

Santa Claus town gift distributor. Now I hope you don't lynch me for the presents will go bye bye.

Postby Little Witt on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 am

Little Witt wrote:Fine here it is...I will need a doc tonight for sure

Santa Claus town gift distributor. Now I hope you don't lynch me for the presents will go bye bye.

Forgot to add I can gift each player only 1 gift and I have a max limit on players I can give to. And Betiko I gave you a present n1 so someone has stolen it for sure. Hope this helps
please unvote.

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 am

Little Witt wrote:

Forgot to add I can gift each player only 1 gift and I have a max limit on players I can give to. And Betiko I gave you a present n1 so someone has stolen it for sure. Hope this helps
please unvote.

hum... night 1 are you 100% sure? night 1 i received something with a 1 day limited time use and that was useless at that timing, no gift for sure. what do you mean if santa dies all presents can be flushed down the toilet?

how many gift can you give per night?

if that is what santa does it's really lame; 1 gift per person are you serious? santa sucks if he's telling the truth.
Major betiko

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 am

Little Witt wrote:

please unvote.

betiko wrote:technically as far as I know I haven't been stolen anything, it was an attempt as I had nothing to steal.
I didn't receive any gift on night 1 for sure; and on night 2 I don't know if pcm would've told me "you received 1 gift tonight but you discover it has been stolen when you woke up" if ever I had received something on night 2 before it got stolen.

Well one of them has to be lying... At this point, I'm leaning towards Little Witt being scum, but I can't deny that my radar is up on betiko again.

Little Witt, could you provide more information about your power and the gifts? So once you've given someone a gift, you can no longer give that person a gift?

fastposted
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:27 am

I'll be amused if someone counterclaims Santa.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 am

Metsfanmax wrote:I'll be amused if someone counterclaims Santa.

the question is, if there is another santa should he counter claim? we would catch a scum for sure, but I don't like having santa in the open... even if we already have witt!

I can tell you guys the following: night 1 I received some sort of lottery ticket or something like that, it doubled up the presents and that was valid 1 day only, couldn't be used the next night from what pcm told me. Unfortunately I don't have the PM anymore and I didn't quite catch the whole mechanics of this, didn't really care as I couldn't do anything with it.

Night 2 I've been told that all my presents were gone. At no point did PCM tell me I had received any presents, not night 1, not night 2. I would ve had a doubt if witt told me night 2, but night 1 I am certain PCM would've told me. So either witt is a liar, either there is some sort of gift deviation mechanic, but I sriously doubt it.

Also, I really expect santa to have much more power than that. gifter and not even able to send more than 1 gift to the same person, seriously??? with someone that can steal ALL your presents in one night? unless the gift stealer is a town role, this would be horribly unballanced for town.
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

From what I gather it seems that the things Little Witt gives are somehow different than the standard gifts. Little Witt, can you tell us who you gifted Night 2? That person might be able to clarify things slightly.
Captain spiesr

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 am

spiesr wrote:From what I gather it seems that the things Little Witt gives are somehow different than the standard gifts. Little Witt, can you tell us who you gifted Night 2? That person might be able to clarify things slightly.

If Witt does that, the person might well be targeted by whoever's stealing gifts at night...
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby spiesr on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 am

If what I understand from Betiko is correct then Little Witt doesn't actually give gifts, but rather some sort of one shot thing, which likely can't really be stolen the same way.
Captain spiesr

Postby Little Witt on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 am

Oh sorry I left out per nigh :oops: I can gift 1 gift per person per night.

Postby Little Witt on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 am

I am unable to find n2 message but n1 I sent spiesr, rishaed, Kanin, jonty, and Mets a present I think I got your night mixed up Betiko I am very sure I sent you one n1 or n2 but n1 does not have your name in the message so I think it is n2. Sorry for that small confusion. These players can confirm for me on that and unvote. Anyone who refuses to unvote just to get me lynched I will get very suspicious on their town/scum side.

Also, if I don't get a reply from the people who voted on me I might want an extension on the end of the day until I get a reply explaining why they are still voting on me that way we don't get a mislynch.

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Little Witt wrote:I am unable to find n2 message but n1 I sent spiesr, rishaed, Kanin, jonty, and Mets a present I think I got your night mixed up Betiko I am very sure I sent you one n1 or n2 but n1 does not have your name in the message so I think it is n2. Sorry for that small confusion. These players can confirm for me on that and unvote.

You have just cast a very wide net. If any of those people didn't get a gift, I suppose that would be interesting, but it wouldn't be proof of anything because there might be some sort of blocking or redirecting mechanic in the works.

Anyone who refuses to unvote just to get me lynched I will get very suspicious on their town/scum side.

Well yes, but if you get lynched then your suspicion won't help us much ;-P

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm

betiko wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:I'll be amused if someone counterclaims Santa.

the question is, if there is another santa should he counter claim? we would catch a scum for sure, but I don't like having santa in the open... even if we already have witt!
/quote]

Actually that is a good point. For all we know we'd just be catching another third party! So I'm not convinced Santa should counterclaim in that case.

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Little Witt wrote:Oh sorry I left out per nigh :oops: I can gift 1 gift per person per night.
Little Witt wrote:I am unable to find n2 message but n1 I sent spiesr, rishaed, Kanin, jonty, and Mets a present I think I got your night mixed up Betiko I am very sure I sent you one n1 or n2 but n1 does not have your name in the message so I think it is n2. Sorry for that small confusion.

If you can gift 1 person per night how did you send 5 gifts night 1? You seem to be changing your story about Betiko... did you check your "sent messages" folder? I don't know about anybody else but I don't delete those.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:31 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
Little Witt wrote:Oh sorry I left out per nigh :oops: I can gift 1 gift per person per night.
Little Witt wrote:I am unable to find n2 message but n1 I sent spiesr, rishaed, Kanin, jonty, and Mets a present I think I got your night mixed up Betiko I am very sure I sent you one n1 or n2 but n1 does not have your name in the message so I think it is n2. Sorry for that small confusion.

If you can gift 1 person per night how did you send 5 gifts night 1? You seem to be changing your story about Betiko... did you check your "sent messages" folder? I don't know about anybody else but I don't delete those.

you gave me a good idea, went to check if i could find my answer to pcm regarding that night 1 perk i received but it's gone...

I will PM pcm to know about the night 1 perk, not sure he will answer, also I will ask if when your gifts get robbed you are not informed about gifts received the same night as I doubt he will answer me in public.

also, to all people who were supposed to receive a gift on night 1 by witt: don't come here and confirm. if one of you didn't receive it say it out loud, but I think it's better if you've received a gift to submarine for the moment and wait to see if one comes out and says he didn't receive anything. we don't want scum to know all players who have a gift!
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives