Conquer Club

[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - D4 [10/16] No More Toymakers

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I was told that my gifts were stolen last night.

However I was never told I received any gifts.

rishaed wrote:I can confirm that Anamainiacks did indeed Visit MoB last night. I had traded my gifts in for a tracker action. I was in a rush when I traded it in so I picked did the first thing that came to my head.

I think Anamaniacks is lying. He is our gift stealer.

unvote vote anamaniacs

I like how IB is one of the last to claim. :lol: :lol:
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:47 am

:oops:
Nevermind I found IBs claim.

Man we got a lot more solid claims than I thought. The double cop thing IS definitely weird. But both are more/less verified. So maybe we have to speculate which one would have that role but yet would be scum. This is hard to do because he dont have voting trends on any scum yet.

I guess animaniacs could be telling the truth, but we have a whole lot of gifters....... idk what you guys wanna do.

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 am

betiko wrote:Right now I'm thinking that chuck's claim is really convenient. he is the one giving met's role, very convenient move to clear a fellow scummate. Right now this is the most probable scenario I can think of regarding multiple scums plotting a cool plan with a massclaim.

I sent a gift to you on N2.

Also, think about it -- I'm the only one who has claimed doctor. Do you really think there are no town doctors in this game?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 am

I think a Mafia Rolecop seems to be the most probable I think. It helps the mafia choose their targets a little bit, because they can target the bigger names. Thats purely speculation of a possible setup though. Like I 100% believe he is a rolecop, and now I think he verified that Betiko and Mets are telling the truth which is great for us. (unless one of them is his scum buddy)

But I think that the rolecop is a good possibility of being scum aligned.

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I think a Mafia Rolecop seems to be the most probable I think. It helps the mafia choose their targets a little bit, because they can target the bigger names. Thats purely speculation of a possible setup though. Like I 100% believe he is a rolecop, and now I think he verified that Betiko and Mets are telling the truth which is great for us. (unless one of them is his scum buddy)

But I think that the rolecop is a good possibility of being scum aligned.

That's a fair point, actually. I just assumed that any sort of cop role would be town aligned, but I suppose that doesn't have to be true at all.

I'm still suspicious of Betiko, but we're running out of options and presumably there are three or more mafia members that we haven't unearthed yet.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
betiko wrote:Right now I'm thinking that chuck's claim is really convenient. he is the one giving met's role, very convenient move to clear a fellow scummate. Right now this is the most probable scenario I can think of regarding multiple scums plotting a cool plan with a massclaim.

I sent a gift to you on N2.

Also, think about it -- I'm the only one who has claimed doctor. Do you really think there are no town doctors in this game?

only thing I know about that is that there has been a night kill every single night, therefore I have no proof of a doc in the game. But at this point I am not sure of anything.

so what were your 3 night actions mets? why would you send me a gift night 2 instead of protecting the cop?? we made it quite clear that he needed protection and I was your biggest suspect, why send me a gift then and possibly throw the town cop to the wolves?
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Im going to change my vote to

unvote vote thechuck

Mets is right, there has not been any doctor claims but him. And no watcher claims.

Looks like that may throw a small wrench in the mafias plan a little bit.

If Mets is mafia, they will want his claim to hold more value so they will not automatically shoot the most important town role
And if mets is telling the truth, they cant shoot the most powerful town role because they will be fearing his doctor ability.

And he is semi clear from shooting because there is a lot of suspicion on him.

-- Fastposted by betiko. That is definitely a fair point as well.

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 am

I didnt mention, I believe thechuck is the most beneficial lynch for us because........

If chuck flips mafia - We can be fairly sure that betiko/mets is mafia.

If chuck flips town - It clears both betiko and mets, which both have had shady actions all game.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 am

Also I wanted to tell something:

most probable setting right now is 6 town, 1 survivor, 3 scums
misslynch today, day 5 we have 4 town, 1 survivor, 3 scum (misslynch again and we lose)
scum lynch, day 6 we have 3 town, 1 survivor, 2 scum (misslynch again and we lose)
lynch right, day 7 we have 2 town, 1 survivor, 1 scum

mob's role is going to be realy important if he is who he says he is, but bottom line I don't even want to know whatstunts can happen with gifts and all, we just can't afford a misslynch.

my biggest suspects are chuck, mets, rishaed and anamainiaks. I'd like to hear more from IB though.
Major betiko

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 am

betiko wrote:so what were your 3 night actions mets?

I protected Little Witt. My reasoning was that, on balance, he does more good for the town than the cop, because the cop can only investigate one person per night and may very well not hit any mafia even by N3, whereas if Little Witt can send out five gifts per night, even if he accidentally sends one to a mafia member, he's still done net good for the town. My hope was that by N4 the gift actions would start rolling and we'd be able to make things happen. Also, as I pointed out earlier, the mafia played correctly and didn't target either Little Witt or Gustaf, because there was a high probability they'd target the one that I chose and completely waste an NK.

why would you send me a gift night 2 instead of protecting the cop?? we made it quite clear that he needed protection and I was your biggest suspect, why send me a gift then and possibly throw the town cop to the wolves?

You weren't particularly suspicious to me until D3. As to why I didn't protect the cop on N2, see above. Mafia would assume that town has a doctor, and since there was no one else to protect, it was the "obvious" choice for the doctor to protect the cop. For that reason, it would have been a bad idea for mafia to target him, so I didn't even bother protecting him, and used my gifting ability instead. Obviously my choice was vindicated, because Gustaf is still alive (though not very talkative lately).

Are you going to deny receiving a gift from me on N2?

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 am

Metsfanmax wrote:

I protected Little Witt.

Sorry - I misread that, and thought you said "what was your night 3 action." You already know my N2 action, and on N1, I sent a gift to someone who is no longer in the game.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

I protected Little Witt.

Sorry - I misread that, and thought you said "what was your night 3 action." You already know my N2 action, and on N1, I sent a gift to someone who is no longer in the game.

well if he's no longer in the game i see no reason not to tell us who you sent it to.
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 am

I am requesting a prod for Gustaf please.

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 am

Do me a favor and look back at the end of day 3. While the rest of you guys were looking to lynch betiko what was i saying???
thechuck51 wrote:I believe Betiko's claim and we would be making a mistake to lynch him.

here is a vote count about 8 hours before the deadline. Notice that betiko is in line to be lynched:
pancakemix wrote:Vote Count

Little Witt - 1 (edocsil)
betiko - 5 (Gustaf, Witt, mets, MoB, animaniacks)
soundman - 2 (spiesr, rish)
Mets - 2 (betiko, thechuck)

Deadline February 22 at 11:59 PM ET. A 24-hour runoff will commence in the event of a tie.

A couple of things:

1. Leave the vote counts to me. It's my job, let me do it (and yes I know they haven't been as frequent as I've liked).
2. The deadline will not be extended. You DO have the option to vote no lynch if you choose, but you have to vote for it.

Here is what i posted 2 hours before the deadline. which put soundman at 4 votes:
thechuck51 wrote:unvote vote soundman

if one person unvotes betiko (and nobody else votes soundman) i think that will put us at a tie and buy us another 24 hours

If I was mafia why the hell would I try to stop the lynch of a town member just before the deadline??? How does having soundman lynched and having town gain a member benefit mafia?

fastposted
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 am

Nobody can confirm Betiko's give giving which is very convenient. Even though on N2 or whatever Betiko claims he gave me a gift and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why I should not have received it.

You could be scum buddies with betiko just as easily as you could be scum buddies with Mets

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:55 am

thechuck51 wrote:If I was mafia why the hell would I try to stop the lynch of a town member just before the deadline??? How does having soundman lynched and having town gain a member benefit mafia?

i mis-spoke. i was thinking that MoB became town but he just became a regular survivor.

perhaps if gustaf ever shows up he can reveal the results of any his investigations. maybe that will clear some people and we can sort this all out.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 am

MoB Deadly wrote:Nobody can confirm Betiko's give giving which is very convenient. Even though on N2 or whatever Betiko claims he gave me a gift and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why I should not have received it.

You could be scum buddies with betiko just as easily as you could be scum buddies with Mets

it was night 1, and I suspect that I was roleblocked by mafia.
Regarding chuck, I'm perfectly aware of all that move that saved me at the end of day 3. Could be a sly for brownie points. I just think that mets is scum, and that what you did would be a great way to clear him.
I think it could be interesting to hear people's though of the most likely 3 scums.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 am

MoB Deadly wrote:Nobody can confirm Betiko's give giving which is very convenient. Even though on N2 or whatever Betiko claims he gave me a gift and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why I should not have received it.

can anyone confirm anamainiaks, can anyone confirm mets? can anyone confirm you???
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am

betiko wrote:

can anyone confirm anamainiaks, can anyone confirm mets? can anyone confirm you???

Nope, Nope Nope,

Ani - Thats why I had my vote on him originally. but, I think with lynching chuck we get much more information from him,

Mets - Nope. Again if Chuck flips town, we can confirm two unconfirmed people.. If chuck flips scum, then it is very likely we can count on you or mets to be scum.

Me - Nope, but I think I can go to the backburner for now for possible scum. It is up to you guys more than anything else, if you want to vote for me go ahead. Just like anyone else in this game. I don't consider myself clear in your eyes', I am on equal footing as everyone else.

The only person I would say is 100% clear is edoc (the messenger)

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 am

And little Witt seems to be 99% clear as well.

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 am

betiko wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

I protected Little Witt.

well if he's no longer in the game i see no reason not to tell us who you sent it to.

spiesr.

And you have now refused to acknowledge whether you received my gift on N2 in multiple consecutive posts, so Vote Betiko. I'll unvote when you respond.

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:43 am

betiko wrote:Also I wanted to tell something:

misslynch today, day 5 we have 4 town, 1 survivor, 3 scum (misslynch again and we lose but MoB wins with mafia)
scum lynch, day 6 we have 3 town, 1 survivor, 2 scum (misslynch again and we lose but MoB wins with mafia)

EBWOP

everybody needs to be aware that the fastest route for MoB to his win condition is to mislynch.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
betiko wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

I protected Little Witt.

spiesr.

And you have now refused to acknowledge whether you received my gift on N2 in multiple consecutive posts, so Vote Betiko. I'll unvote when you respond.

lol don't be ridiculous, very convenient for you to "send me a present on night 2". you know perfectly what happened to me that night if not just check my recap post, I was supposed to receive a gift from witt that night too. Sending me a present after all the bullying going on between both of us all game is pretty laughable. We've both been each other's prime suspect since post 1.

so here is an interesting thing: if chuck is town, he has given your nameclaim before you. Chuck is necesairly cleared for you. Yet chuck has cleared me too. Therefore, a 100% cleared guy for you cleared me yet you vote for me. funny isn't it?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
betiko wrote:Also I wanted to tell something:

misslynch today, day 5 we have 4 town, 1 survivor, 3 scum (misslynch again and we lose but MoB wins with mafia)
scum lynch, day 6 we have 3 town, 1 survivor, 2 scum (misslynch again and we lose but MoB wins with mafia)

EBWOP

everybody needs to be aware that the fastest route for MoB to his win condition is to mislynch.

I think it will depend on the result of today; if we get a scum he gets better odds with town, if we misslynch he might have better odds going with scum tomorrow. But that's nice of you to try make mob go scumways asap.
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 pm

betiko wrote:so here is an interesting thing: if chuck is town, he has given your nameclaim before you. Chuck is necesairly cleared for you. Yet chuck has cleared me too. Therefore, a 100% cleared guy for you cleared me yet you vote for me. funny isn't it?

I have to be brief

chuck is far from 100% clear. His role is Confirmed but that is it.

fstposted

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives