Conquer Club

++No Handlebars[6/11]Endgame:Without a Trace (Mafia Wins!)++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby Nendreel on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

I don't have anything to share either.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Unfortunately, I have no information gained from last night.

I would like to ask Jonty if he used his power last night or not?
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 am

Is this a non-sharing omnibus, c'mon there must be someone with something useful to say! Seriously! Of these I find Nendreel suspiciously unhelpful. Not enough for a vote, but he is being uncharacteristically meagre with his words this game. Is there a reason for that or did you simply forget to take your seat when you went cycling?
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby Nendreel on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 am

What more can I say?
I haven't gained any info and there isn't any new info to comment on. I'd just be repeating things I've already said.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby aage on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:54 am

Nendreel wrote:What more can I say?
I haven't gained any info and there isn't any new info to comment on. I'd just be repeating things I've already said.

Yes, and this is why we might as well start voting.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Unfortunately, I have no information gained from last night.

My role is a day power.

aage wrote:he'll probably pull his trick
Nope, I won't but that's something I can't prove until you lynch me so, that's a moot point.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Vote Count:
jonty125:aage
Deadline is on Feb 9th.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Unfortunately, I have no information gained from last night.

My role is a day power.

Nope, I won't but that's something I can't prove until you lynch me so, that's a moot point.

Wait, wait, wait...so Jonty can get close to a lynch, use his daypower to not only pull votes off and avoid the lynch, but can then direct those votes on whoever he wants? What to do with this...hmm...I'm not sure I like it.

(note to self...stay on Jonty's good side. :D )

Well, we're not getting anywhere here, accept a weak case on a questionable role.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby jonty125 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:07 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

My role is a day power.

Wait, wait, wait...so Jonty can get close to a lynch, use his daypower to not only pull votes off and avoid the lynch, but can then direct those votes on whoever he wants? What to do with this...hmm...I'm not sure I like it.

(note to self...stay on Jonty's good side. :D )

Well, we're not getting anywhere here, accept a weak case on a questionable role.

I don't have any strong reads, we could pick on the inactive.
Cook jonty125

Postby pancakemix on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am

Look, if we try to lynch him, he's gonna use his power and practically kill someone else and we'll lose a day. If we really think he's scum, let's have the vig deal with it. If not, let's just move on. Any more right now would be trying to draw blood from a stone.

FP: Well, then suggest an inactive, jonty.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jonty125 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 am

pancakemix wrote:Look, if we try to lynch him, he's gonna use his power and practically kill someone else and we'll lose a day. If we really think he's scum, let's have the vig deal with it. If not, let's just move on. Any more right now would be trying to draw blood from a stone.

FP: Well, then suggest an inactive, jonty.

[spoiler=Post Counts]
show
Cook jonty125

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 pm

We have called little wit out on his inactivity in day one and he has the lowest post count so ill
vote little
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Just_essence on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm

No other way then, I guess. Vote Little_Witt
Private Just_essence

Postby Little Witt on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Well I don't know why I am being targeted? I have low post count in every other mafia game, I only post if I see something worth while on posting + I just had all my quarter exams for everything but Chemistry. And that is next week, that I have to study for. Real life tends to get in the way here, and the homework has been piling up lately. And just my personal opinion, SuperK has set off my scum radar a bit during this game. Just my input, not much and it looks like it has already been discussed so idk what to do from here
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Little Witt on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Little Witt wrote:Well I don't know why I am being targeted? I have low post count in every other mafia game, I only post if I see something worth while on posting + I just had all my quarter exams for everything but Chemistry. And that is next week, that I have to study for. Real life tends to get in the way here, and the homework has been piling up lately. And just my personal opinion, SuperK has set off my scum radar a bit during this game. Just my input, not much and it looks like it has already been discussed so idk what to do from here

Oops wrong mafia game :oops: wow lol, that is how behind I am lol. Can't even tell which game I am posting in lol :oops:
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Just_essence on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 pm

For this game, however, there seems to be surprisingly little information. Discussion is a lot lower than what I have seen in other games. Does anyone know why? Is it because in other games people tend to post a lot more and someone slips up?
Private Just_essence

Postby rishaed on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Vote Count:
Little Witt (2) - Just_Essence, S7C
Jonty125 (1) - aage
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is on February 9th.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 am

Okay, here's three questions.

Firstly, should we be frightened of jonty? Really?

Secondly, Umm, Witt you have not helped your cause much! How about you start by being useful and either tell us about your role or tell us what you did last night?

Thirdly, Aage why is your vote on jonty? I take it you are not afraid of him but is your vote there for a reason? What did you do last night?

In fact, that's pretty much a good question all round. I accept that some of you may not want to let your roles out but it is time to start showing at lest a part of your hand!

So, to be fair let me start. Last night I watched someone.
ImageImageImage
show

Postby new guy1 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:42 am

thehippo8 wrote:Okay, here's three questions.

Secondly, Umm, Witt you have not helped your cause much! How about you start by being useful and either tell us about your role or tell us what you did last night?

Thirdly, Aage why is your vote on jonty? I take it you are not afraid of him but is your vote there for a reason? What did you do last night?

In fact, that's pretty much a good question all round. I accept that some of you may not want to let your roles out but it is time to start showing at lest a part of your hand!

I feel like this is kinda role fishing, which I would find scummy. But I need to be in a better state of mind (1 am here) before I will place a vote. I will reread it tomorrow when my though processes have started :D. For now, FOS hippo.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:50 am

As I said, you don't need to say anything you don't want to. But there is a reason why I have asked the questions and it will become clearer later. I'm actually looking for a certain person to say something before I give info. I can't say I have a case (yet) but the information I have is interesting (ok I think it is). So any of you can pass if you like (and you guessed it, the person is not new guy). Anyways, I completely get playing your (collective) cards close to your chest. But at the rate we are going, nothing is going to happen and town are just going to suffer by a lack of information and good lynches. No lynch isn't going to get us anywhere.
ImageImageImage
show

Postby jonty125 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 am

I would vote hippo for blatant rolefishing but, you claim to be watcher with info, so unvote and lets see what happens.
Cook jonty125

Postby aage on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 am

1) no, but we should kill him.
2) nobody helped anyone's cause so far, that's why we're not lynching anyone yet.
3) because I want to lynch him. Last night I did nothing that concerned Jonty, as you probably would know if you were a watcher.
4) the watcher already died. Last night. unvote vote hippo.

5) "You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide" - Pius Thicknesse
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Nendreel on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:05 am

thehippo8 wrote:In fact, that's pretty much a good question all round. I accept that some of you may not want to let your roles out but it is time to start showing at lest a part of your hand!

I did not visit anyone last night. And before someone asks, no it is not because I missed the deadline.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby new guy1 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 pm

aage wrote:

1) no, but we should kill him.
2) nobody helped anyone's cause so far, that's why we're not lynching anyone yet.
3) because I want to lynch him. Last night I did nothing that concerned Jonty, as you probably would know if you were a watcher.
4) the watcher already died. Last night. unvote vote hippo.

5) "You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide" - Pius Thicknesse

And Im back. I will vote hippo there, but I will also say that I feel eventually SOMEONE was going to have to take a step forward and ask about roles, and it just happened to be him, and so I understand where he is coming from as far as the role fishing. Sorry if this doesnt make alot of sense, Im in a bit of a rush.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby pancakemix on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Just because he watched someone doesn't necessarily mean he's claiming a watcher, though I admit, that does warrant some explanation.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives