Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia (16/20) - Day 3: Christmas Kid

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:06 pm

rishaed wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well, Ive only been waiting a couple hours, but I will be placing my vote on flores due to the ???'s. The only reason I havent already is because I am waiting for others to come in and voice if they agree or not (which from what I can tell is everyone). Vote flores. Should put her to 6 votes with either 7 or 8 to lynch, from I can tell and depending on time differences.

So, Lynn is NOT a good claim? Coming into the game late, I wasn't sure if I got the original role message. I was unsure about the ???, ??? as well, but Lynn seemed to be a character in VC...based on others, and what my role said, then, I will end the day. Vote Flores

First off first, by unvoting and this last post you've gone up on my scum meter for today. It wasn't that Lynn wasn't a good claim, its that he botched the other half of the claim for anyone who is on the perk system.

Heh...only scum start setting up a lynch for the next day when the current one isn't even posted. When Flores comes up Mafia/Townshend, then what? So pipe down until the scene is up...maybe I was right and we got scum/Townshend...then what do you have to say? I guess I could have played the waiting game and let the clock tick down to a lynch...but that's pointless. I took a stand.

In fact, you trying to set me up as the fall guy seems a little scummy to me...but whatever...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Excuse me while I chuckle.
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:Happy new year everybody, i am sorry that i took so long on posting, i am still with my in laws and i had warned before hand that my net access is restricted, even thought i am against as i am of massclaims i dont have much choice so here i go

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

unvote nag i dont really have a better idea ATM, someone better protects nag, i will make again longer posts when our holidays are over ^^

Unvote

I suggest people unvote as "Lynn" seems to be a believable claim according to my research.

AND
Nebuchadnezer wrote:UNVOTE just to be sure...the whole bold thing...

Versus:
rishaed wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:Happy new year everybody, i am sorry that i took so long on posting, i am still with my in laws and i had warned before hand that my net access is restricted, even thought i am against as i am of massclaims i dont have much choice so here i go

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

unvote nag i dont really have a better idea ATM, someone better protects nag, i will make again longer posts when our holidays are over ^^

I dont buy the claim. And unless Someone else on the perk system says otherwise I think you are lying. Either empire/Federation, but doubtfully Gallian. My vote stays.

And:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well, Ive only been waiting a couple hours, but I will be placing my vote on flores due to the ???'s. The only reason I havent already is because I am waiting for others to come in and voice if they agree or not (which from what I can tell is everyone). Vote flores. Should put her to 6 votes with either 7 or 8 to lynch, from I can tell and depending on time differences.

So, Lynn is NOT a good claim? Coming into the game late, I wasn't sure if I got the original role message. I was unsure about the ???, ??? as well, but Lynn seemed to be a character in VC...based on others, and what my role said, then, I will end the day. Vote Flores

Why so uncertain? All I did was make an observation and you get jumpy. And since when is just one post setting up a lynch? It takes quite a bit more than a one liner to convince people that someone is scum. Also the claim that you called Flores Empire/Federation is nowhere near true over the last pages. You obviously weren't convinced enough to have your vote remain on her, and encouraged others to unvote as well. If you accuse me of arguing a case now I don't mind, its somewhat true. Anywho me pointing out someone I feel scummy could send investigative roles your way in the night... does that perturb you?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:17 pm

rishaed wrote:Excuse me while I chuckle.
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

Unvote

I suggest people unvote as "Lynn" seems to be a believable claim according to my research.

AND
Nebuchadnezer wrote:UNVOTE just to be sure...the whole bold thing...

Versus:
rishaed wrote:

Lynn (Recruit, ???, ???)

I dont buy the claim. And unless Someone else on the perk system says otherwise I think you are lying. Either empire/Federation, but doubtfully Gallian. My vote stays.

And:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Why so uncertain? All I did was make an observation and you get jumpy. And since when is just one post setting up a lynch? It takes quite a bit more than a one liner to convince people that someone is scum. Also the claim that you called Flores Empire/Federation is nowhere near true over the last pages. You obviously weren't convinced enough to have your vote remain on her, and encouraged others to unvote as well. If you accuse me of arguing a case now I don't mind, its somewhat true. Anywho me pointing out someone I feel scummy could send investigative roles your way in the night... does that perturb you?

It would bother me, as I feel it's a wasted investigation, but it wouldn't bother me any other way. Are you now directing town actions?
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:It would bother me, as I feel it's a wasted investigation, but it wouldn't bother me any other way. Are you now directing town actions?

Hardly, I always feel that is better for experienced players to choose their own actions. :roll: They see things that I don't and I see things that they may not. We have different information bases because of role PM's and Meta from other games. But nice sidestepping there. =D>
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Minister Masket on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:38 pm

FloresDelMal - 7 (spiesr, gregwolf, rishaed, HotShot, ga7, new guy1, Neb)

With 7 Days Gone, It Takes 7 to Lynch, and that's a lynchin'.

Looks like ga7 is sleeping on the sofa tonight. Scene incoming.

As for the first game I modded, if it wasn't a newbie game, it might have been that weird Bible one.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby FloresDelMal on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:16 am

okay, before the scene is posted i want to say "well played town", and much respect to neb, i didn't suspect that he had it on him to elaborate an strong case, sad that he outed himself afterward as scum by not knowing the perks system either :twisted:

In my deffense this is the first time i had to fakeclaim so yeah i screwed up :oops: and ga7 is not on the doggie house, is winter here, i need him on bed to keep me warm :P plus what happens in mafia stays on mafia ;)

MM i love the game, i love the system, and i am up for replacing if you need me to ^^
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 am

"I am destined to preserve the lands of Gallia, and the Valkyrian bloodline... nothing more."
- Cordelia Gi Randgriz, Valkyria Chronicles

50 miles west of Randgriz:

"Sir! The Empire's forces have completely cut off the coastline to to north! The rest of the ports are still held by Gallia. We can't escape!"
"Nonsense!" barked Townshend to his driver. "There must be at least one unguarded port to the west. Keep driving!"
The fancy Federation vehicle crested the small hill and continued west; passing lush farmlands en route. A small town lay ahead.
"Keeping in good spirits, Your Highness?" Townshend smiled nefariously at his passenger sat and bound next to him in the back seats. Any reply was prevented by the handkerchief tied around her head as a gag. "I must say, for one of the descendants of the Valkyria, you don't seem to look like them."
Cordelia merely glared at him before staring ahead through the windshield.

"Wait for it....wait....now!"
Isara engaged the motor on her brother's command, and the massive tank Edelweiss lurched forward into the street, completely blocking the road. Townshend's car stopped dead some distance away, and predictably went into reverse, only to stop again when Zaka's tank obstructed the road behind, having emerged from a similar street. With no alleyways, there was no escape, and Squad 7 approached the car weapons drawn. A pair of shaky hands emerged from the car raised high.
"Surrender...I surrender!"
"You better not have hurt the Princess!" yelled Rosie, all but about to butt the ambassador in the face with the ugly end of her rifle.
"I am unharmed." A cool voice floated from inside the car, and the occupant emerged, drawing gasps from most of Squad 7.
Princess Cordelia approached with all the calmness and and grace of royalty. What she missed was the Valkyrian-inspired headpiece she was never seen without.

"Princess...you're..." Welkin tripped over his words.
"A Darcsen, yes. There is much to my history that has been kept secret from the public. Such is my duty. If you would return me to Randgriz, I shall explain."
"What are we doing with this traitor?" Largo eyed Townshend furiously.
"He's coming too. He'll be tried in court. Let justice deal with him."

FloresDelMal - Ambassador Townshend (Survivor, Targeter) has been killed!

BONUS SCENARIO IS OVER. CORDELIA RETURNS UNHARMED. THE WAR RESUMES.

Night 3 Begins. Let's be havin' those night actions!

Private Minister Masket

Re: ValkyriaChroniclesMafia (15/20): Night 3 - Royalty Retur

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 pm

just wanted to say, job well done! looking forward to be able to join the discussion again :)
Major virus90

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:46 pm

=D> =D> =D>
Captain nagerous

Postby ga7 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 pm

A sofa? Maybe, but a ROYAL sofa GURL! :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Wow finding the Needle in the Haystack! GJ TOWN!

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Wow, I never expected us to actually be able to find the specific guy we were looking for...good job us :)
Major HotShot53

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:10 am

Man, I am so, so glad that bonus scenario played out the way it did. What were the chances of that? At least 20-1?

So awesome!

Ahem, anyway...

ghostly requested to be replaced, so strike wolf steps in to take his place.

Private Minister Masket

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:01 am

Confirm. I'm already mostly caught up so it should only take me a bit to finish up.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Scene will be posted tomorrow. A mild case of Mod Health Failure struck.

Private Minister Masket

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:44 pm

O.o get well soon

Postby virus90 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:49 pm

just wanted to already note that i am going away for the weekend to antwerp & brussels for the weekend. So beeing online might be hard. so if you miss this little princess then you know why. (if i survive the night at all)
Major virus90

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 pm

virus90 wrote:just wanted to already note that i am going away for the weekend to antwerp & brussels for the weekend. So beeing online might be hard. so if you miss this little princess then you know why. (if i survive the night at all)

I am.... JEALOUS!

This is.... SPARTA!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Blah blah, scene is coming.

Private Minister Masket

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 pm

20 Miles West of Randgriz:
"So you're saying everything we were taught from history is wrong?" Welkin asked, still stunned.
"Yes...and no. The truth was hidden by the Valkyria, because they were the ones who re-wrote history. Everyone blames the Darcsens for the atrocities of the past, but it was the Valkyria who came as conquerors. My ancestors perished in the thousands. A few dared to surrender, and face execution. Instead, they were rewarded...with Gallia. They were my forefathers, and they chose to hide behind the veil of Valkyria, for fear of further persecution," the Princess explained in the backseat of the car, now well on the way to Randgriz.
Rosie stared out of the window in shock.
"I can't believe it..."
Welkin drove on, the light of dawn just edging over the horizon.
"At least you're safe Princess. Now we can fully focus on the Empire again."

Ghirlandio:
"That was a close one."
"We are aware. We have dallied long enough. It is time to show the Gallians what real power is.
"My lord..?" The silver haired woman looked up expectantly.
"Yes Selvaria. Show them the power of the Valkyria. Lead our forces to the gates of Randgriz. All of you, go!"

rishaed - Medic "Mina" - Recruit, Doctor, ??? - has fallen to the Empire's forces.

The Empire is approaching Randgriz, and the Valkyria is about to be unleashed!

Click image to enlarge.

Day 4 has Begun!

Private Minister Masket

Re: ValkyriaChroniclesMafia (14/20): D4 - Valkyria Unleashed

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Ok lets get this party started.

Time for me to claim. I would rather get my information out then risk it being lost by being killed.

I am Edy Nelson Recruit, Theif.

At the beginning of the game I only had one set of question marks. Those opened up for me on night two. The power opened up because I survived long enough in the game. On night two I investigated Newguy1. My power works in such a way that each night I can steal an item from a player to determine who they are. On night two I received a "wrench" from Newguy. I am fairly certain who Newguy is and I have no doubt he is Town.

Last night I stole an item from Safariguy5. Keep in mind that the item I steal does not tell me who the person is but offers an indication of what their role might be. In short I'm a flavor cop.

vote Safariguy5

I am not sure weather I should withhold the information or not but my main motivation was that the item stolen was extremely suspicious. I do not want to name an item so he can build a role around it. If that is a problem we can debate it. Either way Safari will have to claim.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Well... sigh. Hoped that I wasn't the target tonight. Oh well, go Gallia!!!

Postby nagerous on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm

That is a bit of a shitter losing the doc.

Nice work Iron and I will wait to hear from Safari before voting.

I was thinking Nebu was a clear target for lynching after his slip up unvote for Flores in believing her role claim.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:48 pm

I say withhold your information until safari posts his defence. That way he can't use it to his advantage if constructing a fake claim etc.
Captain nagerous

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:56 pm

We will keep neb in our back pocket, I want to hear safari's claim. I have had my suspicions on safari since yesterday, and now I am intrigued. Vote Safari
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives