Conquer Club

Streaker's First Mafia (4/9) GAME OVER - mafia wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Streaker's First Mafia (6/9) D2 - A Circus without Magic

Postby Zivel on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:50 pm

crasp wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
crasp wrote:I will make this nice and easy for you. Tonight my role will be jail breaker. What were you saying about pressure Zivel?

What does that even mean?

Not sure and not sure if it helps.... ummm we are in a bit of a state really in this game. Are we going for a no lynch or mass claim? I am actually for a no lynch, surprisingly but with even numbers its in our favor.

No it wont help you Zivel and the reason he voted me was because he thought it would kill time by me not claiming like his pal storr. So here is my claim and lets move on and find mafia. I am town and I am "the mime player." No i havent heard of it either but apparently i get the power of the first person to die. Which on reflection would be Ultra so I will probably get SFA.
Vote Zivel

Not quite, I wanted to get the day moving and an early vote does that. I am looking back now and think it may be premature, UNVOTE.

I am confused about your claim. You say that you get the first person to dies power who was Ultra as a lover, but then you say that your role tonight is jail breaker. Can you clarify what is going on here please. Also what is a jail breaker?

I am open to lynching Storr if the argument is valid. I think the reason for the pressure yesterday was unwarranted and the tunneling that you got into turned me off. I thought that your argument became just a stubborn push at his personality rather than a town focused push and so was dubious about your motives.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby crasp on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm

i am fed up repeating this. My push on Storr was genuine and nothing to do with personality. Storr is a clanmate of mine and outside of mafia a gem of a guy.
My push was because when he suddenly found himself at L1 his reaction was panic. Check yourself, pleading with MT to lift the vote.
There is also an outside chance that both MT and storr are scum but i dont think so. My initial joke vote was to see the reaction of MT when I followed his vote which i dont think either of them expected. I didnt expect Ultra to pile in and nobody could have predicted the Counts move.
I am staying on Zivel. He has suddenly turned on storr despite saving his arse and then trying to steer people away from him on to me.
Sergeant crasp

Postby Zivel on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 pm

crasp wrote:i am fed up repeating this. My push on Storr was genuine and nothing to do with personality. Storr is a clanmate of mine and outside of mafia a gem of a guy.
My push was because when he suddenly found himself at L1 his reaction was panic. Check yourself, pleading with MT to lift the vote.
There is also an outside chance that both MT and storr are scum but i dont think so. My initial joke vote was to see the reaction of MT when I followed his vote which i dont think either of them expected. I didnt expect Ultra to pile in and nobody could have predicted the Counts move.
I am staying on Zivel. He has suddenly turned on storr despite saving his arse and then trying to steer people away from him on to me.

You don't have to repeat yourself, I understand your storr push I just didn't agree with it and I thought the tunneling looked scummy to me. Personality may not of been the right word, maybe policy is better.

So explain your claim to me, are you jailbreaker tonight or a lover or what? And what's a jailbreaker?
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Streaker on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:24 am

Day 2 Vote Count:

Crasp (0): Zivel

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline in 4 days.

Mod note: Mafia has been given fake claims, yes.
Captain Streaker

Postby mtamburini on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:33 am

I think hotshot is town. That is all.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby crasp on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:41 am

Zivel wrote:You don't have to repeat yourself, I understand your storr push I just didn't agree with it and I thought the tunneling looked scummy to me. Personality may not of been the right word, maybe policy is better.

So explain your claim to me, are you jailbreaker tonight or a lover or what? And what's a jailbreaker?

I dont have to repeat myself but explain my claim again. You really are an incompetent lazy goose. ( I better use those phrases or the Rev Ziv will accuse me of drinling again.) Go and reread the claim and also note why me looking up a jailbreaker would be a waste of time. And while your there look up mimic because i cant find it.
Sergeant crasp

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 am

crasp wrote:i am fed up repeating this. My push on Storr was genuine and nothing to do with personality. Storr is a clanmate of mine and outside of mafia a gem of a guy.

it wasn't genuine. Least not for motivation thinking i was mafia. You didn't want to take a stance on what alignment myself or mtamb are. You just want 1 of us lynched, so you can decide. Deal is, the way you are playing it, you seem to "know" that one of us "has" to be mafia.

Also, you make it sound like i'm "begging" for votes to be pulled off, which in a sense is true. Does this make me mafia no, i've been put to lylo in small games before within the first 12 hours of a game. Generally, people pushing me at least get more involved. As for what happened day 1, I was put at l-1 within 24 hours. SO when i make comments about how silly it is. Its fucking true, it was really silly. Specially considering why people stayed on. None of you really tried to get me lynched either, you didn't try convincing others to push me (calling them by name) you didn't try to prevent a lynch on someone else. Hell mtamb would have pushed charm, but doubtful since he was able to just leave his vote. Regardless of that, the fact that so many people didn't "care" what was happening at the end of the day indicates to me that mafia wasn't on the lynch block day 1. (between me and ultra).

Your claim. Not sure why you are confused, you had the same power in PYP mafia. If mafia only need to misslynch today, then it really doesn't matter what they claim. Your role can't be proved, which just brings us back to mtamb, trying to distance himself from you, stating only 1 mafia and 1 3rd party.
Major StorrZerg

Postby crasp on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:27 pm

StorrZerg wrote:
Your claim. Not sure why you are confused, you had the same power in PYP mafia. If mafia only need to misslynch today, then it really doesn't matter what they claim. Your role can't be proved, which just brings us back to mtamb, trying to distance himself from you, stating only 1 mafia and 1 3rd party.

Thats because you have made the same mistake I have made Oh Great One. In PVP I was copycat which gave you one of the powers of those that died the previous day. Hence i thought i would get Jailkeeper.
the wording of this one is that you assume the power of the first person to die and keep it for the game, i think which in this case would be siamese twin. Work that one out if you think a No lynch is a good option.
As far as my push on you for a claim there was nothing different in that than what you do to everybody else every other game. the only difference is that you werent controlling it, hence there was no bullying of people to vote. The fact that you dont like the joke stage so wait a couple of days is irrelevant. and dont start your BS about reads hence you werent claiming. Your so called first day reads have hit town in just about every game we have played. But thtas alright, we are still narrowing mafia down, as long as you arent the sacrificial lynch. Then its i am not claiming and your sheep follow.
As far as commit to your aligment. The fact that we are now running into the end of day two with no claims apart from mine to get the game moving, and yourself and Zivel are trying to slow it down means you have scum written all over you.
Sergeant crasp

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm

crasp wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:

Thats because you have made the same mistake I have made Oh Great One. In PVP I was copycat which gave you one of the powers of those that died the previous day. Hence i thought i would get Jailkeeper.
the wording of this one is that you assume the power of the first person to die and keep it for the game, i think which in this case would be siamese twin. Work that one out if you think a No lynch is a good option.
As far as my push on you for a claim there was nothing different in that than what you do to everybody else every other game. the only difference is that you werent controlling it, hence there was no bullying of people to vote. The fact that you dont like the joke stage so wait a couple of days is irrelevant. and dont start your BS about reads hence you werent claiming. Your so called first day reads have hit town in just about every game we have played. But thtas alright, we are still narrowing mafia down, as long as you arent the sacrificial lynch. Then its i am not claiming and your sheep follow.
As far as commit to your aligment. The fact that we are now running into the end of day two with no claims apart from mine to get the game moving, and yourself and Zivel are trying to slow it down means you have scum written all over you.

Assuming your role claim is truthful, have you asked the mod if you will become a lover, and therefore die at the end of the day? That is kind of important to know, as that would change today from mylo to lylo.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:44 pm

mtamburini wrote:I think hotshot is town. That is all.

I'm glad you think I'm town, but who do you think are scum, if you're not one? And since you advocated for a no-lynch today, why didn't you vote it? If crasp finds out he won't become a lover and die, and we decide on a no-lynch today we'll have to actually vote for it, since otherwise someone will be lynched.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Streaker wrote:Day 2 Vote Count:

Crasp (0): Zivel

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline in 4 days.

Mod note: Mafia has been given fake claims, yes.

I think you missed a vote, crasp is currently voting for zivel I believe.
Major HotShot53

Postby mtamburini on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
mtamburini wrote:I think hotshot is town. That is all.

I'm glad you think I'm town, but who do you think are scum, if you're not one? And since you advocated for a no-lynch today, why didn't you vote it? If crasp finds out he won't become a lover and die, and we decide on a no-lynch today we'll have to actually vote for it, since otherwise someone will be lynched.

Wait I thought he was jailkeeper?

I have my suspects of people but Id like to see someone die in the night incase I'm wrong.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby crasp on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 am

Jailkeeper it is. Lover not cosidered a power.
Sergeant crasp

Postby virus90 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:53 pm

so do we agree on a no lynch or are we gonna try something.
i think i am ok with it, assuming 2 mafia a mislynch would be the end so better get into the night.
especially since there is not much happening anyway (and if its night i might focus on my exams better :) )
vote no lynch
Major virus90

Postby Zivel on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 am

Bloody quiet in here, where the hell is stor? We need another day for this shit.

Vote No Lynch
Sergeant Zivel

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:40 am

Zivel wrote:Bloody quiet in here, where the hell is stor? We need another day for this shit.

Vote No Lynch

camping, but i'm back.
lets shoot the shit.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 am

virus90 wrote:so do we agree on a no lynch or are we gonna try something.
i think i am ok with it, assuming 2 mafia a mislynch would be the end so better get into the night.
especially since there is not much happening anyway (and if its night i might focus on my exams better :) )
vote no lynch

ok so what about the game?
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:53 am

crasp wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:

So am i making a mistake, when you say what you got, and i draw a correlation....

There is a difference, i push people for reactions, and try to figure out the game off that. You pushed for a claim. that's it. There is no analysis in what you do, just "o storr panicked because we put him at l-2, and begged for us to unvote him" Its like your not even trying to figure out the game, you just want things handed to you on a silver plate.

your right i don't care about the joke stage, hence why i put pressure on people in the joke stage. (case and point 90% of my games on cc). The rest of what you say is just unreadable. I don't know what its suppose to mean, or what point you are trying to make.

As far as who you think could be town??? yeah thats what i thought.
Major StorrZerg

Postby virus90 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:50 am

the rest of the game?
if we mislynch there is no rest, i think its a viable option to just go into the night.
in my mind its the best option. If we are lucky some powerroles get some things done and we can sort the mess out tomorrow.
at this point we know that we have a jailkeeper (probably), and the rest is unknown, unknown to both us and mafia. so either we go ahead into the night, or we go and mass claim and find out which roles to protect, and who is lying or how we can prove who is lying.
in my opinion there are not many more options.
Major virus90

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:39 pm

virus90 wrote:the rest of the game?
if we mislynch there is no rest, i think its a viable option to just go into the night.
in my mind its the best option. If we are lucky some powerroles get some things done and we can sort the mess out tomorrow.
at this point we know that we have a jailkeeper (probably), and the rest is unknown, unknown to both us and mafia. so either we go ahead into the night, or we go and mass claim and find out which roles to protect, and who is lying or how we can prove who is lying.
in my opinion there are not many more options.

Can you explain your town read?
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:40 pm

I'm not really interested in the lynch or no lynch, I'm more interested in you town reading crasp.
Major StorrZerg

Postby virus90 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm

me reading crasp town ?
Major virus90

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:08 pm

this game has really slowed down... while in favor of a no-lynch if we aren't sure about scum today, it seems kind of premature to shut the day down since not much has really be accomplished day 2.

Zivel's push and vote on crasp to start off the day, but then immediately backing off it when crasp pushed back seems a bit scummy... after that his only post is to complain it's too quiet and ask where storr is, without really doing anything to alleviate the said "quietness", and voting the safe no-lynch.

On day 1, zivel started off voting crasp, then switched to ultra for poor play "policy lynch" reasons, not because he actually thought ultra was scum. He was the second vote on ultra, followed quickly by storr to save himself.

The combination of all of the above makes zivel the biggest scum read I currently have, and it's possible that him and storr are scum buddies. So I will vote zivel to try to get some pressure on him, and do something with the day before we have to decide to take a chance or no lynch today.
Major HotShot53

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:43 pm

virus90 wrote:me reading crasp town ?

you claim to believe his power, one could assume that means you think he is town. I'd also put forth you are not carrying who is what this game. Just happy to let things happen.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:59 pm

vote no lynch
cause ill probably forget to vote
Major StorrZerg

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives