Conquer Club

Double Fanucci Mafia (4/14) Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia Game (14/14) Day 1: Amnesia

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Deadline passed.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Vote Count
Wing Cmdr Ginkapo (4) - Army of GOD, virus90, Hotshot53, strike wolf
Hotshot (7) - metsfanmax, mtamburini, StorrZerg, Wing, dd515,NoSurvivors, Streaker, Tails LYNCHED
StorrZerg (1) -
Tails (1) - Iron Butterfly,
Not Voting (2) - rishaed,
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

That's a lynch, just in the nick of time.

The blame didn't take long. Within moments, the cards had descended into a simple insider/outsider mentality. How were we to know who were the guilty parties? Was it the words they were given when they were brought to life? Was it the color of their suits? Was it their numbering? The town roleblocker hotshot, realizing that he was the 1 of Fromps and therefore, the Last Fromp tried to profess his innocence. Nighfall fell, and nobody knew the insanity that was about to be unleashed.

48 hours to submit Night Actions, Up to an additional 24 hours to address complications. Daylight in 72 hours at the most.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby HotShot53 on Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 am

I don't know why people always think I'm scummy when I'm actually town... seems people only think I am town when I am actually scum lol. Oh well, good luck to town!
Major HotShot53

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (13/14) Night 1: The Penultimate Fr

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun May 03, 2015 3:10 pm

I was called into work early... scene in morning.
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (13/14) Night 1: The Penultimate Fr

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm

The Night was eerie. Shortly after dinner, the large red moon rose. Something wasn't right, you could feel it in the rain. Suspecting foul play, the rain, specifically TailGunner, the 9 of Rain, Town Moon Shaman went out to prepare a ritual. As he got out there, a quick papercut from a sharp card caused him to explode in a gushing fountain of blood. There was no doubt now, the Blood Moon was upon us!

All night, the Queen of Plungers busy with her new shop, the Queen of Plungers Exporium. Gold-plated plungers, collector's edition plungers, she had them all. Around midnight she was stabbed in the back. She bled to death and the toilet was so clogged afterwards, not even her jumbo-sized plungers could save the day. Streaker, the Town Mason is dead.

The moon started sinking. Wing Cmndr Ginkapo began to investigate the scene of the crime. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it. As he lit a cigar, he half-expected a femme fatale to round the corner. Instead, it was only death, and the clock struck one, as he struck his last chord. The 4 of Zurfs, Town Role Cop lay in a pool of blood, his cigar still burning. His secrets died with him. It was almost dawn, the moon sinking lower and lower until it finally dawned on everyone. That was no moon! It was a red water balloon, and when it exploded, it washed away all the evidence of the night before. Now town was back to square one.

Day 2 Begin

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (10/14) Day 2: That's No Moon

Postby virus90 on Mon May 04, 2015 3:32 pm

like wtf? so have some vigs been hyperactive? how do we have 3 people dying ? 4 town lost start of day 2. this seems to be a recipe for disaster.
Major virus90

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Might be a pgo.... deal is if we have one, why not claim....
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 4:11 pm

So nos who did you save
Major StorrZerg

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon May 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Saved virus, as he was the person who asked first about the wincon first and I figured was most likely to be town.. My gut thought of wing but I didn't listen because it would have been so hypocritical of me based on my thinking he was surely scum. I think wing investigated a person whose role kills anyone who investigated them (I can't remember the name). I think we have a mafia kill and either a vig who got trigger happy or a third party kill
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 4:29 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Saved virus, as he was the person who asked first about the wincon first and I figured was most likely to be town.. My gut thought of wing but I didn't listen because it would have been so hypocritical of me based on my thinking he was surely scum. I think wing investigated a person whose role kills anyone who investigated them (I can't remember the name). I think we have a mafia kill and either a vig who got trigger happy or a third party kill

Pgo, paranoid gun owner. (Kills people who visit them at night)

3rd party killer is possible as well. Specially if no vig claims a shot.

The tails death is probably the most peculiar.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 4:37 pm

I think mass claim today. Game could realistically end with a miss lynch today
Major StorrZerg

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon May 04, 2015 4:56 pm

StorrZerg wrote:I think mass claim today. Game could realistically end with a miss lynch today

I am in agreeance with you, honestly. I don't see how we can recover from 3 deaths tonight.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon May 04, 2015 5:16 pm

StorrZerg wrote:I think mass claim today. Game could realistically end with a miss lynch today

A mass claim would help noone but you and your win condition Storr especially at this point with role cop dead. You have nothing to lose as you win even if Town loses.

The math is interesting at this point. I personally believe there is mafia on the Hotshot lynch. With two gone I believe there will be 1 perhaps two within that group.

What is interesting is The death of Tails. Theory on my part but I suspect Tails was busdriven or perhaps re targeted. Mafia would want him alive for the hammer. He not only hammered but seemed to be waiting in the wings to hammer at the last minute.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon May 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:

A mass claim would help noone but you and your win condition Storr especially at this point with role cop dead. You have nothing to lose as you win even if Town loses.

The math is interesting at this point. I personally believe there is mafia on the Hotshot lynch. With two gone I believe there will be 1 perhaps two within that group.

What is interesting is The death of Tails. Theory on my part but I suspect Tails was busdriven or perhaps re targeted. Mafia would want him alive for the hammer. He not only hammered but seemed to be waiting in the wings to hammer at the last minute.

What is his win condition?
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby mtamburini on Mon May 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Were lynching nos today end of story like f*ck 3 people die and he doesnt save any of them
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Haven't announced it yet. But even so, town is in a sticky spot.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon May 04, 2015 5:46 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

What is his win condition?

At this point you May be the "safest" lynch with all things considered.

The day is just started so information is out there. I will say this.

I Know how one of the three died

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Did you kill one of them?
Major StorrZerg

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 04, 2015 5:56 pm

3 deaths. My guess two scum kills (sk/mafia? Or two factions?) And a vig kill. The odd part is that any of those three could have been killed by a vig. Streaker and wing for being suspected and tails for being relatively under the radar. The other odd part is that we have a claimed doc and if there are two scum factions than neither successfully targeted him. Could mean he was busdriven could mean that scum expected him to be somehow protected.

If I had to guess a likely SK I would say Storr. Oddly active third party could mean hes playing sk similar to how I like to play the role. Scum hunt actively.

Mafia is a bit more hazy for me right now. I didnt finish my rereads over night so I will look more into it.

Please explain IB.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Town doesn't kill wing. He provides information thr next day. He was mafia or 3rd party, because they fear him more than their chance of getting lynched
Major StorrZerg

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 04, 2015 6:18 pm

That would depend on the town vig being smart and if he was smart we wouldnt have three kills last night period. Which leaves a few options.

1. We have three scum groups...not likely

2. One of the deaths was indeed a pgo situation (in which case streaker could not be the victim of the PGO)

3. We have an overactive vig forced to kill

4. We have a dumb vig.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 6:36 pm

strike wolf wrote:3 deaths. My guess two scum kills (sk/mafia? Or two factions?) And a vig kill. The odd part is that any of those three could have been killed by a vig. Streaker and wing for being suspected and tails for being relatively under the radar. The other odd part is that we have a claimed doc and if there are two scum factions than neither successfully targeted him. Could mean he was busdriven could mean that scum expected him to be somehow protected.

If I had to guess a likely SK I would say Storr. Oddly active third party could mean hes playing sk similar to how I like to play the role. Scum hunt actively.

Mafia is a bit more hazy for me right now. I didnt finish my rereads over night so I will look more into it.

Please explain IB.

Yeah, but if your sk do you claim 3rd party end of day 1 to help town with a lynch?
If im sk, i ensure that i have to die by mafia at some point, thus i lose the game by claiming early.

One of your previous games, mafia had a "mafia vig" could be possible that mafia have the same, and its just that and a town vig.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 6:43 pm

all this talk regarding who might be killers or killed doesn't mean that much. Far more important to be hunting for scum today.

With that we should be lynching AoG today.
Major StorrZerg

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Yes because mafia are just so anxious to kill third party who can help them with the numbers game over town who are actually against them. Killing third party is wasteful for mafia. Assuming you arent mafia yiourself, you were more likely to be killed by them when they believed you were town than now.

If you honestly believed that claiming third party would make you a mafia target than you would have never done so.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Mon May 04, 2015 7:15 pm

And what do you think about who to lynch today?? How do you feel about Aog?

And yes, i do believe a SK claiming day 1 would ensure 100% loss in the game. Mafia would eventually kill sk. There would be a continuation of kills happening, mafia are not oblivious, sk would die before final 3.

I don't think im a threat to mafia, well not all of them, possibly just one. Well see.
Major StorrZerg

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives