Conquer Club

Matrix 6 MAFIA WINS

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Matrix 6 NEW GAME Day One

Postby Marashu on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:22 am

Was excited when I saw we got the RB. Then I scrolled down and saw that we lost the doc.

virus, who did you check last night?
Major Marashu

Postby virus90 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:29 am

didnt find scum unfortunatly
Major virus90

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:40 am

Go mafia!
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby madmitch on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:06 am

virus check out mars,then me i don,t care, but i have a feeling about mars
Cadet madmitch

Postby virus90 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:44 am

mitch hate to bring it to you, but my game is over when the day ends.
Major virus90

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:54 am

Probably so who did you investigate? Better clearing 1 guy now than taking that info to the grave.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby virus90 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:37 pm

or is it better to see who goes for whom without that information?
Major virus90

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Maybe but make sure you say before we go to bed. You won't be waking up to tell us.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Marashu on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

virus90 wrote:or is it better to see who goes for whom without that information?

I like this idea, because no matter how things go, we're still at 2 confirmed town. Here are my reads.
HotShot - With a couple hours to deadline, HotShot's play as scum is to not post. My big problem with him is that after virus claimed and pointed out Epi, he waited to see what would happen, which is kinda scummy (especially since sitting back and watching is what he'd been doing most of the game). He did mention he would post in the morning, so if he were scum, might have thought discussion would go differently and found himself stuck in a promise he had to make good on (for example, seeing his partner at L-1 and bussing him to get town cred). When you consider that Epi was also RB, his hesitance to want to vote him if scum makes sense. I admit these are a bit weak, but I really don't have much to go on with HotShot.
mitch - This one has me so turned around right now. If the scum pair is Epi/mitch, then here's what I think. 1) mitch could have indeed been trying to fastlynch dakky, waiting for his partner to finish. 2) mitch said he wanted a claim from Epi D2, but was oddly quiet as the case was building, suggested that we look at daz, and didn't vote when virus claimed. 3) I think it's possible that Epi, seeing how blatant mitch was, tried to bus him for some early town cred. 4) mitch's suggested order for virus to inspect people puts himself after the game is over (N4). Right now, my big problem with all this is that it also relies on Epi's actions, which seem to be sheep onto wagons, and spread as much mud as possible. If mitch is unconfirmed, I think he's a good candidate for today's lynch. Even if it ends with a mislynch, the alternative is having our confirmed try to read between someone else, and mitch. Right now I'm kind of hoping mitch is confirmed and that we don't mislynch, because as far as I can tell that will turn D4 into a coin flip.
Dazza - Ignoring Epi, dazza is my most likely pick to be town of the 3. Epi naming him as the one he in investigated, on top of being the only one that Epi didn't accuse of as being scummy, is super WIFOMy, but right now I'm trusting my gut and leaning town with dazza.

I just want to get this out there right now, some discussion needs to happen. Way more than on D2. Because if I'm the confirmed and we mislynch, then I will be so lost going into D4.
Major Marashu

Postby Marashu on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Seriously, guys? It's been almost 24 hours, AND we're going into weekend, when people don't post very much anyway, so we need to make use of what time we have. I know that 2 of you are town (3 if you count virus), so get it together and post at least some reads or something.
Major Marashu

Postby madmitch on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 am

I am a good guy and it,s Sunday morning and nothing is happening, lets find that scum!!! : :?
Cadet madmitch

Postby virus90 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:20 am

mitch then give an opinion? or something? just saying your here doesnt help much.

i townread marashu, didnt check him so i dont know. but to generate discussion. i find him town because he is contributing with opinions has voted with me on epitaph, and epitaph voted against him i believe at some point.
mitch i also think is town cause of similar reasons.

i would like to hear from dazza. and hotshot, most suspicious of those 2.
remember we are only 5 left i believe
Major virus90

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:46 am

Sorry for not being in this game recently, the time I had for mafia got taken up by the other games at their deadlines.

So, my reads:

1. Hotshot - Town, of course.
2. Marashu - most active player. Voted for pressure on epi day 1, to lynch day 2. If he's scum he's doing great and we've lost because he sure looks town.
3.NoSurvivors - Doc, killed N2
4.madmitch - Put dakky at L-1, then later hammered him. Was voted on by epi for that. No real contribution day 2 or 3.
5.Metsfanmax - VT, killed N1
6.Virus - town cop
7. Epitaph1 - Scum RB, lynched day 2 by Virus, NoS, Marashu & HotShot53
8.Dazza - joke vote on dakky that dakky took exception to. Voted mitch day 1. No activity day 2, only activity day 3 so far to ask for who virus cleared. Not much to go on really, could be the scum.
9.Dakky - VT, lynched day 1 by NoS, mets, HotShot53, marashu & madmitch
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:49 am

Just realized after posting that, that this game is pretty much insta-win for us now... since virus investigated and cleared one of mitch, dazza and me, we just lynch the other 2, one today one tomorrow, and as long as we're not all completely wrong about marashu, we win :) If I am the one cleared, I would vote for dazza first, because of the epi vote on mitch. Obviously if one of them is cleared I'd vote for the other.
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:34 am

I wish I could post like you guys ;my reading is the same as Hotshots except for a little change : O:) MITCH: VT ,Hotshot not to sure of, I mean he gives a great breakdown of players,but that town of course statement kind of threw me of course,yeah I know I just said the same thing so I guess I am asking for you guys to believe in me and if I am wrong about Hotshot sorry. :(
Cadet madmitch

Postby Marashu on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 am

IB could you prod dazza please? Hasn't posted here since Thursday afternoon, and deadline's in 2 days.
Major Marashu

Postby Epitaph1 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 am

Dazza's out of town and but should be back sometime today.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Sorry was on holiday for a long weekend. Expected to get online there but the internet signal was shockingly bad. Even the wifi sucked.

My main suspect is probably still Mitch. I don't see why he is cleared in the slightest. Virus clears him for similar reasons but I don't get it. Virus saying who is cleared may help and it narrows the search. 1 confirmed is better than none. If I had to vote now it would be mitch.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:48 pm

DEADLINE WEDSDAY 12 NOON

just sayin

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Can you update the first post?

just asking
Corporal dazza2008

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Virus, I think everyone has commented now... so who did you clear so we can get our votes in?
Major HotShot53

Postby virus90 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 pm

unfortunatly i cleared NOS.... who was killed... i hoped some cases would arise made by you guys.
Major virus90

Postby Marashu on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 pm

virus90 wrote:unfortunatly i cleared NOS.... who was killed... i hoped some cases would arise made by you guys.

Oh. Well. That's unfortunate. :(

As for cases, D3 is really just deepening my suspicion of mitch, whose contribution was just to sheep HotShot. He's still the safer mislynch, but with no confirmed, I feel less confident about risking a mislynch now. But if we mislynch someone else and madmitch is in the final 3, well, I'd rather be wrong now than then. But I'd rather not be wrong at all. madmitch, why are you town?

@virus, what's your case on dazza?
Major Marashu

Postby Marashu on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:17 am

I'll probably be on 3 more times before deadline (after work, before bed, and tomorrow morning before work).

Epitaph1 wrote:I still find mitch to be more scum than dakky. Tbh, I'm not sure how everyone who gives an opinion on him finds him town. Just because he made a off comment about taking one for the team? Is that the basis or is there something else?

Daz unvoted when dakky was at L-1. That makes him seem the most townie of all those on the dakky wagon. He could very well have left his vote there hoping that someone would careless put another vote on dakky or have someone not believe dakky's claim and quickly hammer.

I was re-reading and came across this. For context, this was on P5, before Epi got a lot of pressure. Pushes mitch and defends daz almost in the same breath. Now, I still think "clearing" dazza is super WIFOM-y, but reading this when there was little pressure on Epi, well, I think it puts it in a different context. So right now I'm thinking scum is between mitch or daz - just need to figure out if Epi was protecting his partner or bussing his partner.
Major Marashu

Postby virus90 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 am

i would say he was protecting, so i suspect mitch to be town, dazza to be scum out of these 2.
also i town read marashu.
not sure on hotshot. but think town.

vote dazza
Major virus90

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives