OK.Thought this up,had a 5 player dinner party version that was fun so i figured why not try it here just a bit bigger. First time i have modded online.
4Town 3 VTs. Win when scum/werewolves are eliminated.
2 Mafia 1 basic goons-win when town/werewolves are eliminated. Factional kill.Nighttime communication.
1 Werewolves. Win when scum/town are eliminated. Nighttime communication.
One scum and one townie get a 1 shot vigilante night action "silver bullet" that can kill werewolves(kills anyone it hits werewolf or otherwise and counts as scum night kill for the night its used.)
Silver bullet kills supercede regular scum kills and if both silverbullet kills target each other both players die.
Regular scum attempts to kill werewolves result in scum dying instead of werewolf dying.
Werewolves killable by lynch or silver bullet only.
There is a small potential for a draw between 2 teams.
Days will be 7ish days and nights will be 1ish days.(48 hour max limit)
Planning on a start in roughly 3 weeks(beginning of august) if i can get the signups. Doesnt seem any other games are scheduled to start around there but we shall see.
Can be modified for 9,7,5 players but i already expect this to play fairly fast and 5 players is basically just a 1 day,1 night game.(nice for face to face but not great for forums really)
1. The moderator is always right. Do not try and argue with them. However we are all human and we all make mistakes. I will try and fix any mistake i may have made.
2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.
3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill.
4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.
5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in bold and preferably in color(Vote Endgame). If they are not, they will not be tallied. You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.
6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1. In the event that no majority is reached the player with the most votes will be lynched unless no lynch has the most votes.
7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.For no lynch majority
8. Lengths of days will start about approximately ONE WEEK. This can be modified if discussion is ongoing.
9. Lengths of nights will be approximately 24 hours from the time the scene is posted. I will send a PM at 24 hour mark which you will have 24 hours they respond or next day will start.
10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.
11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced or modkilled if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.
12. You cannot talk at night.
13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to the moderator and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator for clarification.
14. Any votes cast against yourself Do Not count.
List of players:
4 . Dakky21
7 WingCmdr Ginkapo
Last edited by Endgame422
on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.