Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (4/12)Endgame: MAFIA WIN

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (7/12) D3: A cold deck

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:52 am

And thanks for the explanation dakky.. I couldn't really figure out why if u were mafia u would reveal u were bulletproof it didn't make sense but I wasn't sure what u were saying
Sergeant 1st Class rizky_biznezz

Postby dakky21 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:Lol ptlowe....

No need to try and use it against me i have no problems if it comes out... all I asked was what happened if someone didn't vote before deadline as it wasn't written in the initial write up... As it wasn't to do with the actual game and just a general question i thought it would be ok to ask but was instructed to only ask questions in here..

Is that why u say the game is spoiled dakky or is there something else? Im happy to answer ur questions

Yes that was it, but it was before Streaker made it clear and we both know you were thinking about this game, though question could have been directed to any game. Asking if you can not vote whole day is super scummy as it means you'd be happy to see anyone lynched and not interfere with the process of lynching someone, so no one can stick onto you.

rizky_biznezz wrote:And thanks for the explanation dakky.. I couldn't really figure out why if u were mafia u would reveal u were bulletproof it didn't make sense but I wasn't sure what u were saying

The twisted smiley in that post was to indicate it as a sarcastic post but no one got it.
Captain dakky21

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 am

Yes it was related to this game because nothing was written in the rules at the start... I didn't elaborate further when I asked as that would have gone in to details which I knew wasn't allowed.. I was never intending to not vote it was explained in my first game that not lynching isn't a good idea.. but I noticed that not everyone had voted and just wanted to know what would have happened if we had of reached deadline and they hadn't voted, i was actually trying to work out if they were scummy..

Yeah the smiley face just made it look worse like u were being sneaky and up to no good sorry lol..

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:41 pm

dakky21 wrote: it means you'd be happy to see anyone lynched and not interfere with the process of lynching someone, so no one can stick onto you.

And how is hiding behind IB not far far far worse?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:56 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
dakky21 wrote: it means you'd be happy to see anyone lynched and not interfere with the process of lynching someone, so no one can stick onto you.

It is worse ,hiding behind the skirts of a confirmed town a VIG. at that, voting on who he votes and then thinking it's cool when he kills town,who cares who he kills town or scum as long as it not you ,eh Dakky ?
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:45 pm

madmitch wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

It is worse ,hiding behind the skirts of a confirmed town a VIG. at that, voting on who he votes and then thinking it's cool when he kills town,who cares who he kills town or scum as long as it not you ,eh Dakky ?

It's different if you're trying to hide or if you're trying to support town vig.

I don't see why Wing is protecting Rizky, in any game such a question would raise more concern about it, but instead he changes the direction of attack to me, and not asking why Rizky asked that...

I am now pretty much sure it is Wing + Rizky pair.
Captain dakky21

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:46 pm

I feel less strongly about dakky for now.. I think he genuinely believes my question had scummy intent but hadn't been able to use it in a case.. If he has been stewing over it and it has therefore confused his other reads I can understand some of his strange posts..

@dakky please make ur case on me so I can try and clear up ur concerns..

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 pm

I tried really hard to make a case on wing would I have done that if he was my partner dakky? Wing has backed u up too so that could apply for u as well..

Postby madmitch on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:13 pm

FIRST UNVOTE Can't get my head straight over tis three way between Rizky, Dakky and WCG ,two are scum partners but which two? I.B. seems to think Rizky and Bos are town, then there is all the different combos out there wing and me, wing and Dakky, wing and Rizky and I THINK SOON IT WILL BE wing and Bos or Mars .the common ground is wing and he talks a good talk that even I switched my vote, Rizky he has talked you out of keeping your vote on him a couple of times, enough is enough back to my original and right vote . VOTE WING
Cadet madmitch

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:24 am

With Dakky, I get the feeling that he genuinely believes his warped logic. "Supporting the Vig" is not a thing, but he seems to genuinely believe it. Same as believing that asking the mod about voting rules is scummy, (Which both myself and AnaManiac have done in the thread you may notice Dakky)

I stand firm that it is Boss and Mitch. I think Mitch is the unrecruited traitor as he leapt to Boss defence and not the other way around.

Unvote Vote Mitch
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:32 am

im struggling to find a pair that makes sense...

wing has defended dakky.. but dakky finds wing scummy, votes him and encourages a fast lynch
wing and mars could be possible... mars says wing is scummy but votes bos
wing and bos doesn't really work they were both on the chopping block seems too dangerous.. cant see wing and mitch either

dakky hasn't said much about bos but bos has been questioning dakky
dakky and mitch could be possible
dakky and mars.. mars did make a pretty good case on dakky so seems unlikely.

bos/mitch could be possible they questioned each other but didnt vote.. but seems unlikely i wouldnt expect such buddy posts if that was the case..

wing hasn't talked me out of voting for him... but i dont think we should ignore other things and i dont really like how people are pushing for the vote on wing.. first dakky and now you mitch...

beaten by wing

Postby madmitch on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:35 am

keep the heat off you, put it on someone else, fine no problem I can handle the heat better than you ,you keep accusing someone else well buckle in you are in for a long ride
Cadet madmitch

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:36 am

@mitch who do you think is wings partner?

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:49 am

Rizky wrote:im struggling to find a pair that makes sense...

Consider that one of the pair is unrecruited traitor and knows their partner. The other is mafia goon and does not know.

Its complicated
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 am

@wing do you think bos and mitch would follow each other so obviously if they were a pair... wouldn't it be better to put some distance between them after they have already been called out for being a scum pair?

fpd by wing

even if one of them doesnt know would the one who does know be so obvious about it?

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:even if one of them doesnt know would the one who does know be so obvious about it?

Its Mitch. So no I dont think so. I think he believes he is subtle here.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:37 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Same as believing that asking the mod about voting rules is scummy, (Which both myself and AnaManiac have done in the thread you may notice Dakky)

It's not scummy as long it IS in the thread. Asking outside of the thread is 1) breaking rules 2) scummy. And it sounded more like "I think I will not vote anyone" instead of "can I not vote".
So yeah, some other mods would probably modkill Rizky for even asking such a question outside of the thread, but Streaker let him live with me having that weird feeling in my head.
Captain dakky21

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:35 am

I dont know what else i can say about it dakky but ur reading too much in to it... I didn't ask if I could not vote I asked what happened if someone didn't vote before deadline.. I have never intended on not voting.. Any questions regarding the actual gameplay and events i have always asked in game.. I thought my question was just an innocent one regarding the set up i didnt realise how much could be read in to it.... Keep looking at me if u have to dakky but please post ur thoughts on everything else too

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:00 am

Ok, let's revisit the rules again:
Town starts with both cop & bodyguard, and for each additional role mafia picks, town gets more roles.
So far we know that mafia picked at least two additional roles, as ptlowe was the tracker, and IB is a vig. Both roles were randomly selected from the lower pot.

Next, which 2 power roles did mafia pick? Let's say they picked Daytalk (passive ability) which would allow them to talk during the day and let say they picked Recruit Traitor as Mafia Goon, that would enable all 3 of them to know each other and day talk.

So, if I am correct of the role picks, anyone who attacked someone else in the past and then "accepted" the defense, might have planned that to avoid later connections (example Rizky attack on Wing).

So, out of the following players, 2 are mafia, and 2 are town power roles (cop & bodyguard):
wing, rizky, mitch, marashu, bosaard

I'll get to personal reads a bit later.
Captain dakky21

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (12/12) D1: The Stacked

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:17 am

Streaker wrote:important mod note

Mod made an error when randomizing power roles. Town has been given 2 + x power roles (x being mafia power roles), however no guarantee for cop and bodyguard.
The entire list was ra ndomized and duplicate results are possible, however not confirmed by this post.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:29 am

It doesn't changes anything Wing.
Town has 4 PR's of which 2 are picked right away and 2 were added from mafia picks, and since TWR ended as ordinary goon, I'm pretty sure mafia picked 2 PR's and town has 4 PR's.

And it still means unrecruited traitor might be recruited N0 and day talk is allowed between mafia.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:31 am

And that actually explains TWR being ordinary goon even more.
It could be that all of mafia are ordinary goons now if my theory is correct...
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:33 am

dakky21 wrote:It doesn't changes anything Wing.
Town has 4 PR's of which 2 are picked right away and 2 were added from mafia picks, and since TWR ended as ordinary goon, I'm pretty sure mafia picked 2 PR's and town has 4 PR's.

And it still means unrecruited traitor might be recruited N0 and day talk is allowed between mafia.

It means that mafia may have taken zero powers and that town only have 2 power roles.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:40 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
dakky21 wrote:It doesn't changes anything Wing.

It means that mafia may have taken zero powers and that town only have 2 power roles.

Yes, it's possible, didn't think of that.

Though, if the scum pair is bos + mitch like you say, you really think they wouldn't take a power? They're noobs just like me, and if I was mafia, I'd take something for sure. Unless there was an experienced player along who would say "don't pick anything"... rizky would take a power as well, only alive players who could cook such a plot are you and Marashu.
Captain dakky21

Postby madmitch on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Dakky your are probably right , a Mars and Wing scum pair feels right, they both played enough to fool us all and Mars jumped on me for no apparent reason saying I was scum but now it makes sense , I was putting the pressure on wing and Mars jumped to his defence, and now WCG is also accusing me.
Cadet madmitch

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives