Conquer Club

War on terrorism Dakky lynched: Nato & Russia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: War on terrorism Day 2: Iran airbombed(Epitaph dies)

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Trust me ... Mitch at L-1 is best option. I'm almost sure he is ISIS. I don't get why people won't give the last vote? You afraid of hammer? Well someone need to do it... trust me, mitch is ISIS. If I'm wrong lynch me next. Fair enough??
Captain dakky21

Re: War on terrorism Night 1 has begun Mandy lynched

Postby BuJaber on Tue May 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Talapus wrote:Stop assuming, this is one of the problems. We don't "know" all this for certain, we have guesses as to how this is working but unless you care to share information that proves all this crap(Which I highly doubt you have) than stop making blatant statements about things we are still guessing and figuring out because this will lead to other people who can't seem to stop skimming to use those numbers to base their votes off of.

ptlowe wrote:So as you may or may not know due to my outburst previously. I am a NATO country. Not some dumb villager but the actual country. I am revealing this because I have two allies. Niether of which is Jordan.

This is how I know there are 3 definite NATO; we don't know for sure anything else, but the rest seem like 3rd party based on what people are claiming.

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:During the night, many things started to take place. A rumor was heard that Iran was helping out ISIS. An airstrike was called in to try to eliminate them. Unfortunately, it was bad intel and an innocent civilian died. Upon hearing of this innocent dying, someone new from the mideast decided that they needed to go after the western devils to avenge Iran.

One person went to the dark side because of the failed airbombing. If we make the VERY reasonable assumption based on the clues provided by LSU when describing the setup, there is at least one recruiter (ISIS). Thus, he/she could have recruited during the night, and in fact there is no reason not to recruit during the night, we can safely assume they did, since that is their objective. Unless we see a night kill that isn't from a vig then we can only go with the assumption that ISIS recruit but don't kill. That totals 3 ISIS day 2. I am not making anything up. These are reasonable assumptions based on the evidence so far.

Tobikera wrote:
jbfloyd wrote:I think Tala is the best option. I have seen people feign frustration before and vote themselves thinking it could make them seem town. It's a weird setup and maybe he doesn't want to play it, but still, then ask for a replacement...

There are no replacements, jb. I asked. The mod said he even messaged around trying to find one for me and could not. We're stuck with each other.

Okay, I'll believe you because of this:
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:I am also looking for a replacement in my mafia game.

But still keeping my FOS on you. I also agree with you on HS, I've been suspicious of him from the start I just didn't really know why.

Unvote Vote mitch

Dakky I am trusting you now. Since you asked so nicely, I will vote you out day 3 if mitch flips town.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Tue May 17, 2016 9:11 pm

LSU: in the post I quoted, were you looking for a replacement for Talapus? Thanks.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Tue May 17, 2016 9:13 pm

EBWOP-
Okay I just realized Tobikera was the one I quoted about being replaced, not Talapus.. But Tala claimed he asked LSU to be replaced.. That's what I wanted to quote. Sorry
Major BuJaber

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 pm

I believe mitch is dead now. Finally people listened to me.
Captain dakky21

Postby Talapus on Wed May 18, 2016 3:00 am

jbfloyd wrote: then ask for a replacement...

For the love of god...some of you seriously need to stop skimming. You are obviously the ones that have zero interest in playing and prove it every time you post. Either read what has been posted or stop posting until you do read...this is the crap I was talking about. You literally have your answer a few posts above :roll:

BuJaber wrote:LSU: in the post I quoted, were you looking for a replacement for Talapus? Thanks.

I can Answer that, I highly doubt it...he just told me he didn't have any.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby madmitch on Wed May 18, 2016 4:26 am

dakky21 wrote:I believe mitch is dead now. Finally people listened to me.

I will haunt you forever :twisted: :twisted:
Cadet madmitch

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 am

Ok deadline has been reached. I don't have time to post a scene just yet because had a short break due to a meeting. No talking from here on out. Hopefully I'll get the scene out in about an hour and a half.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby pershy on Wed May 18, 2016 5:58 am

Oh sorry - I missed the deadline. But for the record I agree with the decision to lynch MM.
BG also suspected him and having read back a bit I can see why. Fingers crossed we got it right this time....
Lieutenant pershy

Postby dakky21 on Wed May 18, 2016 11:11 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Ok deadline has been reached. I don't have time to post a scene just yet because had a short break due to a meeting. No talking from here on out. Hopefully I'll get the scene out in about an hour and a half.

Good 6 hours and a half passed :-D
Captain dakky21

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 18, 2016 4:51 pm

lol work got busy and the computers at work were occupied. scene coming now
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Final Day 2 vote count

13 alive: 7 to lynh

7 Mitch: Ragian, Dakky, Hotshot, PTLowe, Tobikera, Talapus, Bujaber,
2 Talapus: Wing, JBFloyd,
1 IB: TWR
1 Hotshot: Mitch,

Following months of struggle, the NATO sided players finally catch a break. MadMitch(ISIS killer) has been lynched. Unsure of what happened, he kept talking away, but it was all for naught. Others thought his actions seemed dirty and insisted he get lynched.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Re: War on terrorism Night 2: ISIS Killer lynched

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Those of you that are allowed to talk at night to teammates may do so at this point. Get your actions sent within the next 48 to 60 hours. Good luck.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri May 20, 2016 10:07 am

You have approximately 28 hours to get your things sent in to me if you hadn't already done so.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat May 21, 2016 5:27 am

work has me out on the road unexpectedly so it'll probably be another30 hours from now unless I'm able to find a way on later today.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun May 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Daylight has arrived. No deaths came to be during the night although there were many secret negotiations that took place. Those that have been negotiated with will be getting their pms shortly, but there will be no talking until nightfall.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby the white rose on Sun May 22, 2016 4:15 pm

First off, well done dakky on leading the madmitch lynch, very impressive, now who is the recruiter?

Second, why did no-one die in the night? maybe pt can answer that for us.

From my reckoning, we are no further forward with this, sure we got isis yesterday, but presumably a new recruit joined overnight to replace madmitch and nato seemingly failed to kill any last night.
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Postby Tobikera on Sun May 22, 2016 4:30 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Daylight has arrived. No deaths came to be during the night although there were many secret negotiations that took place. Those that have been negotiated with will be getting their pms shortly, but there will be no talking until nightfall.

Hmmmm, no night kill, so mitch was their only killer? And, does this mean there is no NATO killer? However, the negotiations quoted above means someone was probably recruited. I would note that use of the word "negotiations" and "Those" implies more than one recruitment? Or, misdirectional blather by the mod?

Assuming only one recruitment per night (I'm trying to do the math here), and assuming only NATO folks versus ISIS. We can lose two per day/night if we kill a NATO person during the day. If we kill an ISIS during the day, we break even. If there are only 6 NATO persons out of 12, one bad day would end the game..so there must be more than that. If there were 7 NATO persons versus 5 ISIS, then two bad days would end the game....can't believe we are there yet. Ergo, there must be more than 7 NATO persons out of 12 still in the game.
Captain Tobikera

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun May 22, 2016 4:59 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:, but there will be no talking until nightfall.

What do you mean by this LSU? Are we allowed to talk? It seems ISIS TWR and Tobi are doing so.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun May 22, 2016 5:08 pm

I finally got a correct read! Wooohooo - opening a champagne!

Anyway, speaking of the math, with 12 players alive and considering previous day/night scenes, I'd say ISIS recruited two players over last two nights, so that means there are at least 2 ISIS players on board. Probably 2-3 more because with 15 players you need at least one recruiter and at least 2-3 "ordinary goons" to keep it balanced. Mitch was the killer and does it now means ISIS can't kill anymore but only recruit?

If I'm correct and ISIS doesn't have an option of killing anymore, they rely only on lynching, so it should be fairly easily to spot bandwagons. Though, I can't believe ISIS had only one killer, so we should be on alert. IRL they're all connected and any of them could make a bomb.

My biggest read is currently Pershy who replaced BG but didn't said anything useful after that (and even missed the deadline) while BG was "playing like BG whenever he is town or mafia".

FP'd by Wing: Read the post thoroughly... the day arrived... I guess no ISIS talk till nightfall.
Captain dakky21

Postby jbfloyd on Sun May 22, 2016 7:57 pm

This is more of an FYI post... I have to travel for work this week. I'll do my best to keep up, but not sure. Anyway, as D3 gets going I'd look at Hotshot 1st... maybe TWR 2nd...

With that, I'll try to keep up as best I can.
Major jbfloyd

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun May 22, 2016 9:54 pm

Hey guys. I have been very sick...heart issues so sorry for not contributing the end of yesterday.

There is no way in Hell mafia is not in this game. Mitch was killed which means 2 ISIS or even 3 depending on setup. ISIS could not only recruit but had a kill action as well, which seems over powered. Traditionally if cult tries to recruit mafia cult would die. Now lets for arguments sake say there is no mafia. Are we to believe that the game then consists of lynching during the day and hoping that the recruiter is lynched and if not they recruit at night?

Also it states there were "several" negotiations.

There has to be a counter for Cult. If there is mafia and recruiter tries to recruit mafia the recruiter dies.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby ptlowe on Mon May 23, 2016 12:25 am

vote hotshot I role blocked him last night. No Isis was recruited last night based upon my reading of the story. We should win with a hotshot Lynch... BTW I'm NATO and my role is to roleblock at night. I think this is an easy lynch.
Pt
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 am

Talapus wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
I cannot reward fustration. If we do people use these tactics when scum. And that is unacceptable. If you are willing to give up, I would rather you die now than later.

So first it is because I'm scum and now it's because of frustration, you are off your game on this one for sure wing.

As for a mitch vote, I can actually get behind that, I still think he had zero problem attempting to hammer yesterday when he wasn't sure of count. Since deadline is coming up there is still time to hear from him, so

Unvote

Vote: Mitch

And the needle returns to the start of the song...

Vote Talapus
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby jbfloyd on Mon May 23, 2016 8:00 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Talapus wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
I cannot reward fustration. If we do people use these tactics when scum. And that is unacceptable. If you are willing to give up, I would rather you die now than later.

So first it is because I'm scum and now it's because of frustration, you are off your game on this one for sure wing.

As for a mitch vote, I can actually get behind that, I still think he had zero problem attempting to hammer yesterday when he wasn't sure of count. Since deadline is coming up there is still time to hear from him, so

Unvote

Vote: Mitch

And the needle returns to the start of the song...

Vote Talapus

Request for clarification on the continued attack on Talapus. He did vote to lynch mitch in the end. Is your theory that he threw mitch under the bus to save his scummy self, or that he is some kind of 3rd party risk? Or do you just not care either way?
Major jbfloyd

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives