Conquer Club

War on terrorism Dakky lynched: Nato & Russia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: War on terrorism Day 1 has begun

Postby the white rose on Wed May 25, 2016 2:34 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:From page 5

the white rose wrote:lol, i was right, attracted 3 votes cos i simply said I am keeping quiet cos everytime i post i get lynched.

how is that scummy?

how about this, is this scummy?

I am scum so you had better vote me off now.

For the record, I am definitely pro town, so it is not me looking scummy that gets me votes, it is you guys who cannot read me and always think i am scum, sometimes you know i do get a town role.

but hey, don't let that stop you from lynching me if you really think i am scum

Please define "definitely pro town" with a recruitable role claim. Karmas a b1tch.

Fp'd - But the meta IB...

well i am nato sided, and presumably will stay that way so long as we kill the isis recruiter, so that is what i am trying to do, now please explain to me how that is anything other than definitely pro town
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Re: War on terrorism Night 2: ISIS Killer lynched

Postby the white rose on Wed May 25, 2016 2:38 am

pershy wrote:I would FOS dakky but I don't think he's ISIS.

Interesting idea JB. Feels too early for a mass claim for me, but with the set up of countries etc. we may be able to sniff out a fake claim.

so what do you think he is then.....and why did he lead the lynch against the isis killer?

FOS pershy

Postby the white rose on Wed May 25, 2016 2:46 am

looking back at pershy's posts, (sorry don't know how to multiquote), he first defends madmitch, then claims he would vote for him, but never did, then he 'missed' the deadline but came back and posted he agrees with the madmitch claim.

seems to me he is trying (too) hard to gain some town cred without actually putting his mates under the bus.

vote pershy

Postby Tobikera on Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 am

the white rose wrote:looking back at pershy's posts, (sorry don't know how to multiquote), he first defends madmitch, then claims he would vote for him, but never did, then he 'missed' the deadline but came back and posted he agrees with the madmitch claim.

seems to me he is trying (too) hard to gain some town cred without actually putting his mates under the bus.
vote pershy

This is Pershy's MO...I've seen him use it in several games. But, the last game we played, he was town. Doesn't mean he's town here though. Still tired of Dakky using my words and thoughts as his own, but don't think he is ISIS. Am still suspicious of IB, but his stated ailments and thus reason for not being active make me less so. Have some agreement with our role blocker that HotShot needs a closer look, so will vote for him to help bring him up to the point he tells us something useful.

UNVOTE...VOTE HotShot
Captain Tobikera

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Wed May 25, 2016 7:25 am

WhiteRose, I have the same role as that which you are claiming. I am not pro town. I am pro-WingCmdrGinkapo. Sure it would be nice if town win, but it really doesnt concern me majorly.

If I stop messing around for a second, I can point out that Dakky mucked up with his last post. With whatever limited information you have, it should be clear to see that Dakky has created a whos who of ISIS....

TheWhiteRose and Dakky ARE ISIS, with Tobi potentially also, though he at least has the sense to notice Dakkys mistakes and try to distance.

Unvote Vote TheWhiteRose

Cheers for playing patsy so long Tal.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 am

vote count will be later today. I'm at work right now.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby the white rose on Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

TheWhiteRose and Dakky ARE ISIS, with Tobi potentially also, though he at least has the sense to notice Dakkys mistakes and try to distance.

this is tidiculous. i can understand why you may think i could be isis, but dakky? not only gig he lead the madmitch lynch, he was so sure that he was isis even said if he were wrong then you can lynch him next....he was not wrong....and yet you still think he is isis? only way he could be isis is if he were recruited last night.

fos now on wing

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Wed May 25, 2016 11:30 am

the white rose wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

this is tidiculous. i can understand why you may think i could be isis, but dakky? not only gig he lead the madmitch lynch, he was so sure that he was isis even said if he were wrong then you can lynch him next....he was not wrong....and yet you still think he is isis? only way he could be isis is if he were recruited last night.

fos now on wing

I agree, its irrefutable. Is that why you recruited him?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby HotShot53 on Wed May 25, 2016 12:36 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
the white rose wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

fos now on wing

I agree with Wing's reasoning on this, so I will turn my FOS into a vote the white rose

Knowing what is in the NATO sided survivor PM is not a proof of anything anymore, since presumably a few have been recruited already, so all ISIS could know what the PM said by now.
Major HotShot53

Re: War on terrorism Day 3: No deaths

Postby the white rose on Wed May 25, 2016 5:07 pm

yeah i agree with that hotshot.

but isn't it marvellous.....day one i posted a few times and almost got lynched, day two, i was busy and did not post much at all, for that i was ignored, today, day 3 i have a little more time to post and partake in the game, and now suddenly it seems that i am becoming todays flavour.

There is not a shred of evidence to suggest i am isis, it really does seem that the more i take part in the game the more chances of getting lynched. if the rest of nato want to follow isis in mislynching me, well then go ahead, there is nothing more i can say or do.

Like i said, i am kuwait, nato sided survivor....yes i could be making it up, but if i were isis i would fake claim something a tad more interesting.

Postby BuJaber on Wed May 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Actually no TWR.. If you didn't post you would have been even more suspicious. Your posts just don't make you sound that good I'm afraid. I for one have my eye on the less active players. Ragian, IB, etc. Tobi was on the list but he just posted (not that that automatically clears him). Dakky making the case against mitch is a very good indicator but he still could have been recruited as Wing pointed out.

I could see your claim to be correct, but without a clear alternative target I won't switch my vote.

The other issue is if we try to build a case against IB as being the recruiter.. or maybe Ragian.. I'm not so sure they've posted anything to prove it. My reasoning would be their apparent passiveness towards the game.
IB could have been given an ISIS role and he just PM's the mod at nights which wouldn't be too difficult. His post makes him sound kinda clueless and confused though .. which as the recruiter he wouldn't be: he'd make up a better lie or fake case. As for Ragian, I've only played with him once but he seems to be playing against his MO as town. Don't think that's much to go on.

I also think TWR is wrong about pershy.. so he would not be a reasonable substitute target.
Major BuJaber

Postby dakky21 on Wed May 25, 2016 9:07 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
the white rose wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

fos now on wing

I agree with Wing's reasoning on this, so I will turn my FOS into a vote the white rose

Knowing what is in the NATO sided survivor PM is not a proof of anything anymore, since presumably a few have been recruited already, so all ISIS could know what the PM said by now.

The quote summarizes it all.

First of all, I am not recruited yet.
Second, I like your attack Wing. Nice try though. TWR maybe, but me not yet.
Third, hotshot you may also be right, claiming something that was claimed already and supported by mod scenes is now not a proof.

So, as said above, I will

unvote
vote TWR

But just to be said, I'm not fully convinced he is ISIS so I may retract my vote at any time, probably at L-1.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Thu May 26, 2016 2:29 am

@BuJ, Ragian (a.k.a. me) is playing somewhat against his MO (not being too active). It's a difficult season for high school teachers. You'll just have to deal with very uneven input from me.

Now, I've read through this day and below are my comments. More or less chronologically. The important bit is me voting TWR and asking a few questions. I'll underline questions to make them stand out.

the white rose wrote:First off, well done dakky on leading the madmitch lynch, very impressive, now who is the recruiter?

Second, why did no-one die in the night? maybe pt can answer that for us.

From my reckoning, we are no further forward with this, sure we got isis yesterday, but presumably a new recruit joined overnight to replace madmitch and nato seemingly failed to kill any last night.

You, Hotshot, and Tobi seem to think that the "negotiations" indicate recruiting. It doesn't sound like recruiting to me to be honest. Why do you think it's recruiting?

ptlowe wrote:vote hotshot I role blocked him last night. No Isis was recruited last night based upon my reading of the story. We should win with a hotshot Lynch... BTW I'm NATO and my role is to roleblock at night. I think this is an easy lynch.
Pt

This seems solid, but it doesn't mean that it's the inevitable truth.

@wing, Like JB I'd like to hear why you keep going for Tala.

Hotshot's claim is believable. Do you know more about the setup, hotshot? The reason I believe him (which seems to echo IB a bit) walks on two legs: 1) He never had to make up such a entangled JOAT, 3rd party survivor claim (also, his role is equally bad for town and ISIS) and 2) Russia fits the bill.

@dakky, why do you have hotshot as "probably NATO" when he states that he isn't?

the white rose wrote:
pershy wrote:I would FOS dakky but I don't think he's ISIS.

Interesting idea JB. Feels too early for a mass claim for me, but with the set up of countries etc. we may be able to sniff out a fake claim.

so what do you think he is then.....and why did he lead the lynch against the isis killer?

FOS pershy

This doesn't make sense to me. Pershy isn't FOSSING dakky because he thinks Dakky is misguided rather than scummy.

the white rose wrote:looking back at pershy's posts, (sorry don't know how to multiquote), he first defends madmitch, then claims he would vote for him, but never did, then he 'missed' the deadline but came back and posted he agrees with the madmitch claim.

vote pershy

That came awfully quick. Diverting attention? Overly sensitive to a few votes and then a vote based on nothing? Vote TWR

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:[...]
If I stop messing around for a second, I can point out that Dakky mucked up with his last post. With whatever limited information you have, it should be clear to see that Dakky has created a whos who of ISIS....

Unvote Vote TheWhiteRose

Cheers for playing patsy so long Tal.

Ahm, walk me through that, please... I agree that TWR is defo scummy, but how has dakky given a who's who of ISIS?
Captain Ragian

Postby Talapus on Thu May 26, 2016 2:39 am

Just got back and see that TWR is at 6 votes already...I think that may be a lynch. will try to post more next game day, kinda a hectic week with work and selling my condo.

Before LSU tells us all to shut up I will say I'm very interested to see this result. I still don't buy that TWR is the recruiter but a recruitee I could certainly see as they haven't been killed off yet.

Come on LSU: Big money, Big money, No Whammy, and STOP!
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 am

I have to agree on the TWR case.

vote TWR

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby the white rose on Thu May 26, 2016 6:10 am

ok, it looks like i ain;t gonna see tomorrow, so for now my top pick for recruiter is ib.

remember that please when you see i have been telling the truth all along, another mislynch and we have lost i fear.

goodbye all

Postby Ragian on Thu May 26, 2016 7:30 am

You think IB is the recruiter, but you're voting Pershy?
Captain Ragian

Postby the white rose on Thu May 26, 2016 8:05 am

Ragian wrote:You think IB is the recruiter, but you're voting Pershy?

others have persuaded me not to vote pershy.

had my vote on ib yesterday but got no support, seems little point in changing my vote now, just remember my words after you see i was being truthful. suspect dakky will be or has been recruited by ib.

Postby pershy on Thu May 26, 2016 8:43 am

Hmm

White Rose I didn't FOS Dakky. I said I didn't think he is ISIS. But yes he's misguided. You seemed to have missed my point too that I fossed MM and BG fossed him a lot, so voting me is a bit non-sensical.

FOS TWR
Lieutenant pershy

Postby the white rose on Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 am

pershy wrote:Hmm

White Rose I didn't FOS Dakky. I said I didn't think he is ISIS. But yes he's misguided. You seemed to have missed my point too that I fossed MM and BG fossed him a lot, so voting me is a bit non-sensical.

FOS TWR

yeah i must have. yesterday dakky led the lynch of the isis killer,,,,so yeah i am missing your point, how can you say he is misguided?

oh and for the record.....unvote vote ib

hopefully you will lynch him tomorrow,,,,mislynch again and i think we lose.

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 26, 2016 9:59 am

Does a lynch normally automatically end the day or does the mod specifically have to end it?
Major BuJaber

Postby dakky21 on Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

BuJaber wrote:Does a lynch normally automatically end the day or does the mod specifically have to end it?

mod has to specifically end it... but after lynch is reached, no new votes and unvotes are counted.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm

the white rose wrote:
pershy wrote:Hmm

FOS TWR

yeah i must have. yesterday dakky led the lynch of the isis killer,,,,so yeah i am missing your point, how can you say he is misguided?

oh and for the record.....unvote vote ib

hopefully you will lynch him tomorrow,,,,mislynch again and i think we lose.

You were lynched and deservedly so.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu May 26, 2016 2:27 pm

We have achieved a lynch. TWR has been hammered.

Kuwait had been doing its best to stay out of the spotlight and avoid getting lynched. Unfortunately this drew the attention of some other countries and they decided that Kuwait must have been recruited by ISIS. To the dismay of the NATO sided members, they discovered that this was in fact not true. TWR(Kuwait) NATO sided survivor villager has been lynched.

With 12 alive, it took 7 to lynch

7 TWR: Bujaber, PTLowe, Wing, Hotshot, Dakky, Ragian, IB
2 Pershy: Dakky, TWR,
1 Hotshot: Tobi,
1 Talapus: Wing
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu May 26, 2016 2:32 pm

It is now night time. Those of you that are allowed to talk at night, may do so at this time. There should be no talking in this thread unless you want to run the risk of getting punished by the mod including a possible modkill. The deadline will be Saturday night/Sunday morning whenever I get a chance to get on. My birthday is Sunday so I'll start yall off on the next day and then won't be on until Late Tuesday/early Wednesday most likely.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives