Conquer Club

One night ultimate werewolf round 2 - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: One night ultimate werewolf round 2 - Day phase

Postby Falkomagno on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:30 am

Ragian wrote:So, you started out as a werewolf and never knew you were switched with the tanner. (In my hypothetical scenario.) You're not explaining away the scenario, merely saying that your tactics apply to your scum M.O.D. rather than jester M.O.D.

of course is possible...as possible as you and BuJ both werewolves or tanner/werewolf. What are you actually saying?
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:47 am

That for me it's between you, BuJ, and Doom, and, unrelated, that I've lost track of what Mitch is saying.
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 am

Nope.. Mitch will not help us.. and we can't trust anything he says about who he'll vote for either.

Yoshi might have some good information now.. if not we need to take a leap of faith.

I will vote Mitch. I think he's werewolf. Town is screwed in this game anyway. I think he has the best chance of being werewolf out of everybody.
Though I still can't figure out who is lying between ragian/falko. Maybe rag is wolf? Weird way to play wolf that's for sure.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:54 am

Sorry for double post.

OKAY TOWN: EITHER VOTE FOR MITCH OR RAGIAN. One of them is a werewolf, possibly even both. (Marashu can't be robber and I think mitch figured this out, so mitch is protecting his original role, which is probably werewolf).

Ragian is acting a lot scummier than falko. If falko is lying he should be in the same situation as I am. So I know what he's thinking and what's he's worried about and he's acting consistently with a villager role who got switched.
Major BuJaber

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Falko and Buj must both be werewolves. I will vote falko.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Don't listen to BuJ, he always thinks I'm scummy :roll: (and I him, usually...not this time round, though).

Why can't Marashu be the robber? Why hasn't Mitch claimed? Mitch, we need your claim.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Sigh. I need to hit the hay soon. That means I need to send in my vote. Throughout the day, I have wanted to vote Falko, but two things weird me out: 1) If Doom indeed did switch BuJ with Falko, I should be voting BuJ (even though he plays towny, he would be the werewolf unknowingly) and 2) Mitch has changed story a lot of times and not even claimed apparently (initially, I liked his plays, but he doesn't seem trustworthy now that he's changed his mind so many times).

Sigh. I'm going to be in 30 minutes. If Mitch doesn't claim, I'll most likely vote for him.
Captain Ragian

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Mod reminder - a little less than 7 hours left in the day, the day will end at 23:59. After the day ends, please PM me your votes, and I will do the final scene/results tomorrow morning assuming I have enough votes in for the result. You are not allowed to vote for yourself or abstain from voting.
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 pm

far as I know I am minion, I don't believe Mars was robber. So I will vote for the villagers and hope I am right. 8-[
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Are you saying that in order not to attract votes? Minion wins if lynched, surely?
Captain Ragian

Postby Marashu on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Ragian wrote:Are you saying that in order not to attract votes? Minion wins if lynched, surely?

He's not the minion. He never has been the minion
madmitch wrote:far as I know I am minion, I don't believe Mars was robber. So I will vote for the villagers and hope I am right. 8-[

madmitch wrote:I don't want to give away the werewolves ,but if he is telling the truth I am town and he is the minion and I know the werewolves

If he knew who was town and who was werewolf, he wouldn't need to hope he is right. Obviously there are werewolves among the villagers - he would know the safe one to vote for. He obviously doesn't know.

As for me, I'm currently leaning more towards voting falko over ragian.
Major Marashu

Postby BuJaber on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Ragian marashu can't be robber because he claimed he stole witch from mitch.
Mitch is clearly not been playing as town, so he can't be witch and he can't be villager (witch ability).
So what if marashu robbed something scummy? Werewolf: He would not want to protect mitch, because mitch would be on the opposite team. He would also not want to be caught in a lie as that would get him lynched.
Minion: If he stole minion from mitch, mitch would be robber. Again, why would he protect him? Much easier to out him as a liar instead of hoping to get lynched. Could he have stolen tanner? Yes possibly. But mitch would surely have claimed it, no? Why wouldn't he knowing that he had the robber now.
So marashu probably started as either minion (with mitch being one of his ally wolves) or tanner and just wants to get lynched but trying hard to sound like he doesn't. Or he could even be a werewolf. Mitch would be minion in this case, or 2nd werewolf.

I agree it's risky to vote for mitch, but it's either him or ragian. I know this is my meta but this time I've thought of everything I could with the 0 information I have as villager, and it just doesn't make sense that ragian is villager. If I'm wrong I know that I at least tried.
Major BuJaber

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 pm

to me and correct me if I am wrong but the only way for scum and werewolves to coordinate votes is to say who they plan on voting for.

There are several variants possible in the setup so it is more or less a guessing game.

I am however highly suspect of those who post who they plan to vote for.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby BuJaber on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:to me and correct me if I am wrong but the only way for scum and werewolves to coordinate votes is to say who they plan on voting for.

There are several variants possible in the setup so it is more or less a guessing game.

I am however highly suspect of those who post who they plan to vote for.

You're right. But be wary of this mentality. Usually when played in real life, town works together to figure things out. When you start to trust one or two townies, they tend to agree to vote on the same person. The problem is in this game nobody is 100% sure of the current alignments. None of us have been able to totally trust anybody else. Except that I am trusting falko because he could have destroyed me earlier and he didn't take that chance.

So yes, we have to agree because without majority votes we will lose. Of course, if we do end up killing 2 or by some miracle 3 people, and we somehow avoid hitting tanner as one of those, then we'd have a much higher chance of shooting the wolf. That can't really be coordinated though because the bad guys can read this too. So basically we hope for the best now. Anyway, for the countless reasons I've been posting, you guys can't trust marashu/mitch/ragian.
Major BuJaber

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:48 pm

The day has now ended... please PM your final votes to me, and we'll see what happens!
Major HotShot53

Re: One night ultimate werewolf round 2 - Voting phase

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:56 am

There is one vote missing, once I get it in I'll post the results.
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 am

It wouldn't hurt if you said who didn't vote, as a reminder at least...
Captain dakky21

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:15 pm

dakky21 wrote:It wouldn't hurt if you said who didn't vote, as a reminder at least...

It's IB, and I PM'd him this morning... message hasn't been read yet though. The voting is a lot closer than last time, so his vote could make a difference, so I have to wait for it.
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:13 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
dakky21 wrote:It wouldn't hurt if you said who didn't vote, as a reminder at least...

It's IB, and I PM'd him this morning... message hasn't been read yet though. The voting is a lot closer than last time, so his vote could make a difference, so I have to wait for it.

You shouldn't have mentioned his vote is important though... Now he will have to think and that will be another 24 hours LMFAO.
Captain dakky21

Re: One night ultimate werewolf round 2 - Town wins!

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:04 am

After much confusion, and a long decision making process, the town cold not agree on the best person to lynch, so they decided to lynch two people. With three votes each Falkomango (Minion) and Ragian (Wearwolf) have been lynched, so town wins!

Voting for Falkomango - madmitch, dakky21, & Ragian
Voting for Ragian - BuJaber, Falkomango, & Iron Butterfly
Voting for madmitch - DoomYoshi
Voting for Iron Butterfly - Marashu

Winners - BuJaber, madmitch, dakky21, & Iron Butterfly
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:12 am

Starting roles, determined by random.org:

1. BuJaber - Villager 1
2. madmitch - Minion
3. DoomYoshi - Wearwolf 2
4. Falkomagno - Robber
5. dakky21 - Seer
6. Ragian - Wearwolf 1
7. Iron Butterfly - Insomniac
8. Marashu - Tanner

Actions:

dakky21 looked at Iron Butterfly, saw he was the Insomniac
No-one was the Witch
Falkomango stole madmitch's role, and became the Minion
No-one was the Troublemaker
Iron Butterfly found out he was still the Insomniac

Ending roles (determining actual faction):

1. BuJaber - Villager 1
2. madmitch - Robber
3. DoomYoshi - Wearwolf 2
4. Falkomagno - Minion
5. dakky21 - Seer
6. Ragian - Wearwolf 1
7. Iron Butterfly - Insomniac
8. Marashu - Tanner
Major HotShot53

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:31 am

Wow I must say this was fun and interesting. I really liked it.

Hind sight is 20/20 I guess but I had a suspicion Doom was not who he said he was. I also see the advantage The were wolves may have had with misdirection.

Mitch had me flabbergassed but now it all makes sense. With triangulation between Marushu and Falko.

Hah I was last vote. Anyone but Rags would have lost it for Town.

Bujaber you played a Hell of a game.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby madmitch on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:31 am

WOW great game guys, I was right about Mars finally but Falko you blew my mind :o I had no idea you were the robber, wellplayed, we have to do this again, and once more wellplayed everyone =D> =D> =D>
Cadet madmitch

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:47 am

Damn! Not only did I bungle my fakeclaim but I also ruined the vote. I deserve to double-lose. Sorry, team.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:14 am

Ragian wrote:So if everyone claims and everyone knows that someone's role has changed, but not whose, does that not defeat the purpose of claiming? Well, the more information the better, but the information seems fiddly at best.

This was all you guys needed.

An innocuous comment with no purpose, purely hot air.

No desire for claims or investigation, anti progress.

Actively attempting yo discredit accusations before theyve been made.

Rage this was yoir worst first post by a country mile.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives