Conquer Club

Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 2

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Interesting how you didn't quote the important part.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 pm

I'll quote it here in case people are skimmers:

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:So I voted for Fircoal because I'm protecting mitch who is scum, or I voted for Fircoal because I'm pretending to be town and actually mitch isn't scum? Pick a story.

Surprisingly active lately after being accused... interesting. How do you know mitch is scum? Pretending to be town OR protecting scum is different. Pick your own.

dakky21 wrote:You're right, I shouldn't be wasting my time on this. Time to move on.

Yep, that's the way to go. Avoid confrontations. Don't waste your time on this in a MAFIA GAME.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 pm

EBWOP, that last quote was Mets.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:24 am

@Nark, while I agree that more could play more by posting, what have you done the last few pages that I've missed? I saw you laughing at strike's trolling comment, but that's it, isn't it?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skittles! on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 am

Ragian wrote:@Nark, while I agree that more could play more by posting, what have you done the last few pages that I've missed? I saw you laughing at strike's trolling comment, but that's it, isn't it?

I don't think you've noticed by Nark isn't really a player that contributes all that much apart from typing in all caps and calling people dumb, and when questioned why he wants to lynch someone doesn't provide any sort of argument except to cal more people idiots. Truly a unique style of playing.

dakky21 wrote:EBWOP, that last quote was Mets.

Just picked this quote rather than going through all your other posts - I don't think you're really helping yourself by attacking other players and trying to link them because they don't agree with who you want to lynch. I get it, you've put yourself out there and if the person isn't lynched, they're going to night kill you. But it's not a good play style. What do you think about my post on the last page or the page before that on the risks of lynching either Mewtwo or Gary? Do you think it's plausible that TR need to get Gary and Mewtwo out as well just to win the game and the wild Pokemon really don't matter?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby madmitch on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:03 am

@ Skittles again I ask you who is Gary? you keep mentioning the dangers of lynching Meetwo and Gary,We are all pretty sure who Mewtwo is but knowone said who Gary is but you keep acting like you know who he is, only Dakky and Gary himself would know that, are you soft claiming Gary?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skittles! on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:13 am

madmitch wrote:@ Skittles again I ask you who is Gary? you keep mentioning the dangers of lynching Meetwo and Gary,We are all pretty sure who Mewtwo is but knowone said who Gary is but you keep acting like you know who he is, only Dakky and Gary himself would know that, are you soft claiming Gary?

As I said earlier, no I don't but I have suspicions that I have previously posted and some more possibilities that I also think could be Gary. I am not 100% sure but I do believe there is a Gary faction in the game.

I don't think we should be wasting our time on voting out either Gary's faction or Mewtwo but instead focus on Team Rocket because I guess they will easily win this if those two entities try and take each other out.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:33 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:So I voted for Fircoal because I'm protecting mitch who is scum, or I voted for Fircoal because I'm pretending to be town and actually mitch isn't scum? Pick a story.

Surprisingly active lately after being accused... interesting. How do you know mitch is scum? Pretending to be town OR protecting scum is different. Pick your own.

You know I could easily underline the part where he wrote "Mitch isn't scum" and ask him how he knew that, the argument would still be just as much BS as yours.

I get that you are trying to act in your own inrerest but alternatively attacking and threatening to recruit those who don't agree with you is a good way to get people to basically have all the WPs turn against you. Frankly I wasn't that strongly in support of keeping Doom alive and defending him evem half as strongly as Buj has certainly isn't worth sticking my neck out and risking my own lynch or being killed at night but your over zealous approach has convinced me that I am not going to listen to your arguments.

Now the storms weren't as bad as predicted and I might have some free time so in the interest of moving things along, I will try to formulate some points and hopefully a strong case before the weekend is over.

Side comment:

Ragian wrote:@Nark, while I agree that more could play more by posting, what have you done the last few pages that I've missed? I saw you laughing at strike's trolling comment, but that's it, isn't it?

It wasn't simply trolling. It also went back to my point about you being non-committal on issues.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Interesting, Skittles, that you defended both members of Team Rocket that I have accused (both were TR, if you can't recall).... Strange that you would jump in on something that you were not involved with just to atempt to discredit me, when you have ZERO credibility so far... Please respond to that, defend yourself. Because you have no reason to say shit, dude.

Ragian... Why even bring me up? What would you like me to do? Repost others? Repeat nonsense? Make arguments out of thin air like you guys are? Expect something when 1/3 of players post every three days? I make my cases. I stick to them. And they have been correct. So suck it.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:07 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:
nagerous wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools... I wouldn't be surprised if his eyes were glowing purple right now... And Dakky is the one leading this ignorant debacle... He is going to come up town, people... He has been possessed or his trainer is forcing this, if possible... Get a clue.

Doom isn't being forced to post anything he is just acting like a spoilt kid as per his general online persona. From his crazy rantings hopefully we have caught mewtwo

We'll see, since somehow that WASN'T the hammer.

Seriously... Vote him and end the game by the morning... At this point, I think Dakky is the scummier person in the game for his ridiculous accusations all game. He sure loves to start bandwagons, considering he has not been right one time this game, and you all are eating it up...

unvote. Vote dakky

From what I can gather the full extent of your reasoning behind not voting Doom is that A) he is being forced to act this way (seems like a stretch but anything's possible) and B) that Dakky is scummier since he has been actively trying to contribute ("ridiculous accusations") and that "he has not been right one time this game" (There's only been one lynch, hard to base anything off of that considering around half the town didn't vote fircoal and were therefore wrong). The second seems a bit more viable than the first, but it still seems highly likely that Dakky is what he says he is: Gary's pokemon. Now, I would argue that Doom is likely telling the truth too, and therefore more of a threat because of the nature of his role, but I don't know how I would convince you otherwise (Getting rid of a loose cannon killing whatever each night(Doom) or get rid of part of faction that is much less likely to kill each night (Dakky)). I'm a bit bored since discussion is dwindling, so could you give a better idea of why you don't want to lynch Doom so I can (try to) change your mind?
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:29 am

nagerous wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Mewtwo would have been a suicidal claim anyway since there is no mention of Psychic pokemon. I wonder if he is treated as a pokemon or a trainer. Did he recruit Poliwag?

Suicidal indeed as you put it yourself but of course BuJaber somehow is falling for your pro town hero spin.

Quoting doom Yoshi again for emphasis?

How have we not lynched this guy yet? No one has presented any other alternatives. A Pokemon has been claimed who is an evil Pokemon, he has claimed he is a wild Pokemon too which we know is an untruth - he in fact admits above this is an untruth as it is a psychic Pokemon.

I am quite bamboozled that people aren't behind this case, if it turns out he is not scum we have some obvious targets for night kills and James should be pretty easy to catch within the remaining merry men but we need this Lynch to go through in order to progress.
Captain nagerous

Postby madmitch on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:52 am

@ Nagerous, I said the same thing to Doom that he can't have it both ways , but according to him he can :---) Just to be sure I get the color right UNVOTE VOTE DOOM
Cadet madmitch

Postby The1exile on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:28 am

Is doom ever going to answer the questions asked of him? It's been 3 days.
Lieutenant The1exile

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 1 - NIGHT 1 send your choice

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:53 am

Vote Count

Mitch (1) - Exile,

legionnare (1) - DoomYoshi

Hotshot (2) - BuJaber,

DoomYoshi (8) - dakky, legionnare, Kwan, Hotshot, Nagerous, Mitch, Exile, Samlen

Dakky (2) - Anark, Talapus

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Skittles! wrote:While I'm having difficulty believing Dakky's case for Doom now and for the case against Dakky, but I've just had a thought. What if Team Rockets win condition is to just get rid of the trainers and the mystery Pokemon? Considering Gary's condition is to eliminate Ash, mystery Pokemon and Team Rocket, it could be the same for TR.

With that in mind, I can't risk voting out Mewtwo (idc if they are in the game) because Team Rocket may take out Gary during the night and win, and I can't risk voting for Gary because TR may take out Mewtwo during the night and win.

If that is the case, then shame on the mod as it makes it a deeply unbalanced game if scum just need three targets dead as opposed to winning with a majority
Captain nagerous

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:55 pm

nagerous wrote:
Skittles! wrote:While I'm having difficulty believing Dakky's case for Doom now and for the case against Dakky, but I've just had a thought. What if Team Rockets win condition is to just get rid of the trainers and the mystery Pokemon? Considering Gary's condition is to eliminate Ash, mystery Pokemon and Team Rocket, it could be the same for TR.

With that in mind, I can't risk voting out Mewtwo (idc if they are in the game) because Team Rocket may take out Gary during the night and win, and I can't risk voting for Gary because TR may take out Mewtwo during the night and win.

If that is the case, then shame on the mod as it makes it a deeply unbalanced game if scum just need three targets dead as opposed to winning with a majority

Actually, I guess it is pretty much balanced as if there are 3 equal sides with WP in the middle. Since obviously WP can't kill trainers, I guess trainers can't kill trainers either - so TR probably doesn't have a night kill aside from attacking with their Pokemon. That would make sense in the terms of balancing. So TR's pokemon would have to hit a trainer to kill him and vice versa. I believe Mandy didn't expect Ash to die N1, because that makes the game unbalanced.
Captain dakky21

Postby BuJaber on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:41 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Actually, I guess it is pretty much balanced as if there are 3 equal sides with WP in the middle. Since obviously WP can't kill trainers, I guess trainers can't kill trainers either - so TR probably doesn't have a night kill aside from attacking with their Pokemon. That would make sense in the terms of balancing. So TR's pokemon would have to hit a trainer to kill him and vice versa. I believe Mandy didn't expect Ash to die N1, because that makes the game unbalanced.

WP can kill trainers and TR as well as pokemon. I'm guessing that Masket was attacked by a large number of people, since he was outed as a trainer and people probably went with the 'safe' attack.

You said you were WP before getting recruited.. this isn't new information.

Look if people aren't gonna get on board with the hotshot case or anybody else that's decent.. can we maybe switch to mitch? He's flip flopping around with the voting and I've never had a problem with dakky's reads on mitch -- It was only day 1 that I thought dakky was scum and I didn't trust him.

Even if none of the yoshi voters change their mind (which they should) we can still outvote them if all the rest vote for the same person.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 pm

And to get the show on the road... Unvote vote mitch
Major BuJaber

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:45 pm

BuJ what I don't understand is - the difference between this game and ordinary mafia game when there's a 3rd party Serial Killer - in an ordinary game town need SK dead to win, in this game doesn't. Yoshi said he is practically SK so why is there so much thinking on the subject? In a normal game anyone who claims SK would get lynched instantly. Here people are thinking and avoiding SK lynch. WTF, just because he doesn't have to be dead for you to win, it's ok to let him live? I don't agree partly because I can only win if he is dead and partly because he can kill anyone he wishes. Looks like a win-win for him if he is saying the truth, which he probably is not and as I said no one normal would counter claim MewTwo. Imagine someone saying "DY is lying, I'm a MewTwo and I'm a psychic Pokemon which can control anyones actions" ... and that's an insta lynch. So no one will counter claim while he can be anything, including TR trainer. Better lynch him than wait for whatever he will do.

But I already said all that and noone seems to care.
Captain dakky21

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 pm

dakky21 wrote:Better lynch him than wait for whatever he will do.

You haven't actually made a real argument for the case that he needs to be lynched immediately and that we cannot wait a day or two for that. If you want to be listened to, stop flailing around and actually make a rational case for what you believe in.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Samlen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:

You haven't actually made a real argument for the case that he needs to be lynched immediately and that we cannot wait a day or two for that. If you want to be listened to, stop flailing around and actually make a rational case for what you believe in.

He's already admitted to killing serbia and it's highly likely that every day we keep him alive is another extra pokemon dead. In a game all about numbers, we need to keep as many of us alive as possible until we can figure out the actual scum and Doom's role is exactly counterproductive to that. Of course, every pokemon can kill each other, the difference with Doom is that A) He is much stronger so much more likely to be able to kill each night (and not die making lynching the best way to get rid of him) and B) He is not using rational thought to conduct his killings.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:

And you haven't actually made a real argument for the case why you want him to live for a day or two.

You believe him he is MewTwo and that's you're only reason so far and you stood in his defense because no one counter claimed MT. As we talked already, Mr.Mime could be a mystery pokemon, or any other. We don't know MT is in the game and the only way to find out is to lynch DY. You can trust him as much as you want, but that won't prove anything or give anything new.

If DY turns out to be TR and you turn to be wrong, at least we would know why were you protecting him. If he flips MT, at least team Gary has only TR in their way for winning and WP can win with Gary, while they can not win with TR unless captured. Simple as it is....

fpd by Samlen
Captain dakky21

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Samlen wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

He's already admitted to killing serbia and it's highly likely that every day we keep him alive is another extra pokemon dead. In a game all about numbers, we need to keep as many of us alive as possible until we can figure out the actual scum and Doom's role is exactly counterproductive to that. Of course, every pokemon can kill each other, the difference with Doom is that A) He is much stronger so much more likely to be able to kill each night (and not die making lynching the best way to get rid of him) and B) He is not using rational thought to conduct his killings.

If he kills another WP, I'll vote to lynch him.

dakky21 wrote:And you haven't actually made a real argument for the case why you want him to live for a day or two.

Burden of proof for lynching is on the people who want the lynch, buddy. Anyway, the reason is simple: I'd rather kill TR than Mewtwo.

If DY turns out to be TR and you turn to be wrong, at least we would know why were you protecting him.

Yes, in that case it was because I was wrong.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Samlen wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
nagerous wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools... I wouldn't be surprised if his eyes were glowing purple right now... And Dakky is the one leading this ignorant debacle... He is going to come up town, people... He has been possessed or his trainer is forcing this, if possible... Get a clue.

Doom isn't being forced to post anything he is just acting like a spoilt kid as per his general online persona. From his crazy rantings hopefully we have caught mewtwo

We'll see, since somehow that WASN'T the hammer.

Seriously... Vote him and end the game by the morning... At this point, I think Dakky is the scummier person in the game for his ridiculous accusations all game. He sure loves to start bandwagons, considering he has not been right one time this game, and you all are eating it up...

unvote. Vote dakky

From what I can gather the full extent of your reasoning behind not voting Doom is that A) he is being forced to act this way (seems like a stretch but anything's possible) and B) that Dakky is scummier since he has been actively trying to contribute ("ridiculous accusations") and that "he has not been right one time this game" (There's only been one lynch, hard to base anything off of that considering around half the town didn't vote fircoal and were therefore wrong). The second seems a bit more viable than the first, but it still seems highly likely that Dakky is what he says he is: Gary's pokemon. Now, I would argue that Doom is likely telling the truth too, and therefore more of a threat because of the nature of his role, but I don't know how I would convince you otherwise (Getting rid of a loose cannon killing whatever each night(Doom) or get rid of part of faction that is much less likely to kill each night (Dakky)). I'm a bit bored since discussion is dwindling, so could you give a better idea of why you don't want to lynch Doom so I can (try to) change your mind?

Instead of defending Doom, what I can do is this...

Dakky has been insane with his conspiracy theories... He continues to make wild accusations, especially toward people who have already been, at that time, cleared. He has been wrong with ALL of his decisions and those whom he defends. He has played a great deal like me, only wordier.... and incorrect.

Skittles also continues to belittle me, even when I have directed nothing at him for Day 2. He protected the two people we now know to be TR... He defended them, refused the vote, and that reeks of bullshit to me...

So far, day 1 I called Fircoal out, got the vote going more strongly on him and was right. At the same time, I was calling out Skoffin... She died in the night and again proved me right...

Anyone who is not with me is against me... Luckily, it will take a strong attack to take me out tonight, so maybe I can survive it unless ignorant WP attack me.

There is no reason to not trust the guy who has been right versus the guys who have been wrong... It is so obvious it is fucking retarded.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
dakky21 wrote:If DY turns out to be TR and you turn to be wrong, at least we would know why were you protecting him.

Yes, in that case it was because I was wrong.

I'll ask you again, why are you cutting the important parts in the quotes?

As I said and you cutted it out:

dakky21 wrote:If he flips MT, at least team Gary has only TR in their way for winning and WP can win with Gary, while they can not win with TR unless captured.

Why did you cut that sentence out? Whats wrong with that one? Am I wrong? Tell me how I'm wrong and I may listen to you.
Captain dakky21

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives