Conquer Club

Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 1 - Full speed ahead!

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:53 am

Why does my long post look so messed up? f*ck sake...
Captain Ragian

Postby The1exile on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Hmmmmm. I wasn't buying the case on fircoal, but after much consideration (i.e. thinking about it all day) I don't believe his Lapras claim. All the pokemon speculated on so far (eevee, vupix, pikachu) have evolution that would seem to match with the xp system, while Lapras doesn't. We could ask a trainer to confirm based on their "recruit list"... but the only trainer we have is MM, who has admitted to being a recruiter, and seems to think he'll become more powerful if he can get firc. I don't really want that either, so ultimately unvote vote Fircoal.

As an aside, I think several people are being unhelpful with their attitude this game even if their actual reasoning is useful. Let's be nice. We're playing this game to have a bit of fun, not fall out.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby dakky21 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:54 pm

The1exile wrote:I don't really want that either, so ultimately unvote vote Fircoal.

Actually, going through the last 4 pages, as I see only mets unvoted and then revoted, so actually this is the hammer as Yoshi's hammer didn't count. Maybe I skipped someones unvote but I think I didn't...
Captain dakky21

Postby nagerous on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Ragian wrote:Why does my long post look so messed up? f*ck sake...

Ragi, I challenged you to make a case against me so thank you for stepping up to the plate. I realise the hammer has just been dropped. Your post is pretty broken and hard to read but I will try and feed back on a few elements whilst I still have the opportunity.

- He has put A LOT of effort into looking active by speculating about flavour that, in my opinion, has gotten no one any nearer finding scum.

Disagree, flavour spec has been a crucial element of playing mafia games. By working out the game you can gain tons and tons of insight over how the game mechanic works, whether we are fighting a cult element, one large mafia, SKs etc. etc. By understanding these elements in a game one can figure out how the game works - and how to win the game. This is a very important part of mafia play in my eyes especially in themed games.
- He has even used someone's lack of flavour spec to incriminate that person (if that was valid, I would've been lynched ages ago).

My point was Fircoal is a pokemon addict, I thought he would be more eager to involve himself in the mechanics. That I didn't think Fircoal had shown enough of this was part of my basis for voting him.
- In my opinion, he has been hypocritical by voting for Mitch for speculating too much and then stressing the importance of speculation.
I didn't vote mitch for speculating too much. I voted him because he posted a bunch of asinine questions that made no sense and seemingly had no context, the vibe I got at that moment was he was trying too hard. I since actually from mitch's later posts believe him to be pro-town, if I was scummy I would have advocated his lynch as it would be the easier lynch as the n00b rather than voting on the lynch of a more experienced player that would draw me more attention
- If one subtracts the irrelevant spoiler and the flavour spec spoiler from the scumhinting spoiler, one gets very limited contributions in relation to the amount of posts produced.
- I feel Nag has been very good at pointing to cases of scumminess without getting behind these cases with a vote. Non-committal.
That is just simply not true, check my voting record you will see I have voted multiple people throughout the game including Fircoal, Nark, Mitch etc. and not been afraid to back my thoughts with votes. This is rich coming from literally the only guy in the game who hadn't voted on the most recent vote count when there were two players at lynch -1 or lynch -3. Talk about a massive case of hypocrisy
Captain nagerous

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 1 with a well-rested mod

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Vote count:

Mitch (9) - legionnare, Samlen, Yoshi, Dakky, , Fircoal, Kwanton, Masket, TWO,

Talapus (1) - Skoffin

Fircoal (13) - Wing, Tim, Anark, Nagerous, Mitch, Serbia, new guy, Strike, Talapus, BuJaber, Aage, Mets, Exile

Skittles (1) - Hotshot

Wing (1) - Skittles

Nagerous (1) - Ragian

25 alive, 13 to lynch

Fircoal has been lynched. Scene should be coming with an hour. Feel free to talk until then.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:56 pm

I didn't vote for cases I didn't believe in. You didn't vote for cases you wanted others to believe in.
Captain Ragian

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:09 pm

By the way everyone... Thank you for voting fircoal... The rest of you, be prepared to be put on the spot tomorrow.

Assuming I live through the night that is...

And those of you defending chu... You may want to "Defend" tonight...

Peace, love and easy cheese
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:07 pm

And now: Indigo League News!

Now depacified, pokemon went back to bickering with themselves, trainers, mod and an occasional tree that they have mistaken for an extra leafy Grass pokemon.

Satisfied that the natural balance has been restored, Professor Oak decided to retreat to his labs and let the League continue without further interference.

However, as the time passed, the pokemon became more and more aggitated and begun to actively search for someone to take their agression on. Fircoal joined them in this, helping them by pointing out suspicius behaviour and trying to use his charm to get others to agree with him. At first, the pokeomons found his charm hard to resist, but this backfired and many of them started to feel jealousy whenever he so much as spoke to another pokemon.

This ended, the only way that it could end. One day, while Firecoal was sweet-talking Wing; Aage and Mets grabbed him and dragged him to a tree where Exile has been waiting with a rope. As they were putting the rope around his neck, Fircoal said the words that proved to be his last: "It's OK you guys, I'm Lapras."

He wasn't Lapras.

Fircoal (Jessie) (Mafia Charmer) has been lynched.

NIGHT 1 has started.

Mets, would you, please, lock the thread?

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 1 - NIGHT 1 send your choice

Postby kwanton on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:30 pm

*snoring sounds*
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby Fircoal on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Ack x.x Well I'm dead. Congrats town. I knew I messed up but I'll save talk of that for after the game. (or if any of you also die and are curious feel free to pm me.) Thanks for Mandy for hosting it. And I hope the rest of you all have a lot of fun.

And while this is a bit hypocritical for me to say I do have to agree that we shouldn't be insulting each other here and getting personal. While I am made it clear I have some issues with someone here but that isn't a game related thing and probably isn't much fun for the other players of the game. So I am sorry for what I have done to keep up this culture of insulting.

I do advise myself and others to try to keep insults to a minimum here. We all came here for fun, not to grab each other by the throats. It's fine to assert your positions but let's not stretch into personal territory for no reason. Analysis of meta is fine but insulting people for said meta is not. At least this is my advice. There's no requirement for anyone to listen to me, but it's my suggestion. As for Mandy his rule is law in this game. (and if you want to be the ruler yourself make your own game, it's fun. ;3 )

But yeah. Enjoy the game and all. And when others die feel free to join me in the dead party somewhere outside the game. :P
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 2

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:34 pm

NIGHT 1

A black night fell over the Kanto region. Jubilant pokemon and trainers alike celebrated the demise of the nefarious charmer Fircoal.

One among them was Wing, satisfied the his efforts bore fruit, he mingled peacefully with the other pokemon and then settled under a tree, a bit farther from the festivities, to remove his helmet and scratch his nose. Satisfied, he then lied down on the grass and tried to sleep.
But, the sleep wouldn't come. Instead, he felt anger rising within him. Without fully understanding what he's doing, he put his helmet back on, grabbed his bone and, yelling on top of his lungs, charged the crowd. He managed a good whack on a head of one unsuspecting pokemon but then there was a flash of claws. Wing watched in dumbfounded wonder as three red stripes appeared on his chest. “I didn't want this...”, and then he collapsed.

Wing (Cubone) Level 1 (Ground) Wild Pokemon has been killed.

“That will show him!”, smirked Skoffin, licking blood of her claws, “Don't be afraid, fellow Wild Pokemons, I am here to protect you. And as long as I am here, you are all...” CRACK! CRACK! Two lightning fast whips hit Skoffin and she collapses, “...safe.”

Skoffin (Meowth) (Mafia's Pokemon) Lvl.2 (Normal Pokemon) has been killed.

“It was Tim!”, someone shouts out, “He killed Meowth the Protector!”

“What are you talking about?”, he answers, “I don't have whips.”

“Aha! How do you know that it was whips, if it wasn't you?”

“BECAUSE I SAW IT HAPPEN JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU HAVE!!!”

“He's saying that we're all murderers! Get him!”

Tim (Vulpix) Level 1 (Fire) Wild Pokemon has been killed.

Masket and TWO were not at the celebration. Instead, they were strolling by the river, looking for a lone pokemon that Masket might catch. “Pika!”, said TWO, “Pika! Pika! Chu!” (translation: “Quiet, my lord. There is rustling in the yonder bush. Perchance we shall find a pokemon there, to bind to thine will and in a pokeball snare! I shall drive him out and you lay in ambush so that you can provide me with a your decisive assistance at an opportune moment!”) and with those words, he leaped into a bush, his cheeks already sparking.

“You have to go, boy?”, commented Masket. “No problem, take your time. Say, what's that noise?”

The source of the noise, as it turned out, was Aage's powerful fists connecting with another pokemon's head.

“Oh boy, a Poliwag! And it's weakened! This is going to be easy!”, cried Masket with glee, as he took out a pokeball from his pack. “GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!”

“Catch this!” - and a jet of flame washed over Masket, burning him to cinder.

Undeterred by what was going on, Aage continued raining blows on Poliwag. Then there was another jet of fire and he stopped and fell to the ground like a big black lump of coal.

“Thanks for saving me, Serbia.” said Poliwag.

“No problem buddy. I actually just came here to wash my tail.”, Serbia responded.

Poliwag was confused: “I thought that you Charmaders die if your tail is extinguished.”

“That is true, we do”, said Serbia. His eyes, Poliwag noticed, had a slightly violet glow. Serbia walked pass him and started wading into the river, “Now please excuse me, I have to wash my tail.”

Minister Masket Ash Ketchum (Pokemon Trainer),
Serbia (Charmander) Level 1 (Fire) Wild Pokemon
and Aage (Geodude) Level 1 (Ground) Wild Pokemon have been killed.

TWO was in the battle of his life! Although the other pokemon was of an unfavorable type, TWO held his own. He chiped away at his opponent, knowing that it was enough just to weaken him and let the holly magic of his master's pokeball do the rest.
“Pikachuuuuuuu!” he yelled and then, when nothing happened,”Pika?” (“Strike now, Master! Our moment is come!” “Master?”)
With a WHAM! His opponent landed the finishing blow and TWO was no more.
The Weird One (Ash's Pikachu) Level 1 (Electric Pokemon) has been killed.
Last edited by mandalorian2298 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:38 pm

First
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:39 pm

DAY 2

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:40 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby nagerous on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Busy busy night!

Congratulations to all those who still alive and also those who helped with the fircoal lynch. The way Fircoal's wagon and Mitch's wagon built up during the day 1 will provide some very useful insight and needs a full review.

Either way a couple of the people that were drawing suspicion for their staunch defence of fircoal - skoffin (proven scum) and TWO (innocent pro-town) are now dead.

There is still a few other players who look pretty suspicious but I will need to have a re-read of how the lynches played out before making any firm accusations, either way I have to say the way that Ragian tried desperately to deflect attention away from fircoal who was L-1 with a humongous post on me has to be viewed as pretty suspect.
Captain nagerous

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Day 2

Postby kwanton on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:00 pm

This is purely a gloating post but:

mandalorian2298 wrote:NIGHT 1“That will show him!”, smirked Skoffin, licking blood of her claws, “Don't be afraid, fellow Wild Pokemons, I am here to protect you. And as long as I am here, you are all...” CRACK! CRACK! Two lightning fast whips hit Skoffin and she collapses, “...safe.”

Skoffin (Meowth) (Mafia's Pokemon) Lvl.2 (Normal Pokemon) has been killed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT YOU!!!!! I'M THE BEST!

Ya'll fucked up with this one:

Skoffin wrote:Trainers can't catch humans and pokemon can't get xp from humans.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby Skittles! on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Cool, so two scum down, one faction gone it looks like, and it just took 4 Pokemon and 1 modkilled Pokemon to get to that point. I'm thinking there may be 3 more mafia (James, Giovanni, Persian?) so hopefully isn't too difficult.

I wonder of those Pokemon killed, how many of them did their night actions? From memory, Wing and Aage did say they weren't going to do theirs so that left them open to attack. Enjoy that XP whoever took them out.

I am also a testament that you can call 2 people cunts and still survive the next day.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby BuJaber on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Vote dakky

It's time. I have multiple posts stating my reasons. Kwanton.. give it away why don't you :P.. anyway skoffin died so we didn't need to use that to build a case but I would have preferred if it remained a secret.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 pm

BuJaber wrote:Vote dakky

EBWOP
Major BuJaber

Postby nagerous on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Skittles! wrote:Cool, so two scum down, one faction gone it looks like, and it just took 4 Pokemon and 1 modkilled Pokemon to get to that point. I'm thinking there may be 3 more mafia (James, Giovanni, Persian?) so hopefully isn't too difficult.

I wonder of those Pokemon killed, how many of them did their night actions? From memory, Wing and Aage did say they weren't going to do theirs so that left them open to attack. Enjoy that XP whoever took them out.

I am also a testament that you can call 2 people cunts and still survive the next day.

Do you not think there is a possibility that the mafia can recruit? I would say this is more likely than Giovanni and Persian being in the game and three players seems underpowered in a game this size..

Masket has confirmed 'trainers' can catch wild Pokemon in the night phase. However I still think the focus should be on catching team rocket 'james' obviously and we can worry about recruited wild Pokemon later. However this is something we shouldn't rule out.

We also have dakky who claims to be recruited.. I think we need to put some more pressure on him this day phase, I for one would be keen to know the character name of the trainer who recruited him if he is willing to reveal
Captain nagerous

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:02 pm

nagerous wrote:There is still a few other players who look pretty suspicious but I will need to have a re-read of how the lynches played out before making any firm accusations, either way I have to say the way that Ragian tried desperately to deflect attention away from fircoal who was L-1 with a humongous post on me has to be viewed as pretty suspect.

Some of that's true. The correct way of stating it, however, would be to say that I didn't like either - EITHER - of the cases and then laid out what I thought was the best case. Obviously, I've had a change of heart with regards to you, Nag. You live and you learn. Don't think I'm too inexperienced to not sacrifice a scummate when it's inevitable that he or she is going down. Had I wanted to "save" Fircoal, I'd have voted for Mitch.

That said, I understand that you'd look to me.

Also, Merry Christmas to those who are into that. I'm expecting somewhat of a drop in postings the next few days. (In Denmark, we celebrate on the evening of the 24th so tomorrow I'm probably not too productive.)
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:04 pm

BuJaber wrote:Vote dakky

It's time. I have multiple posts stating my reasons. Kwanton.. give it away why don't you :P.. anyway skoffin died so we didn't need to use that to build a case but I would have preferred if it remained a secret.

Being so stubborn on my case will lead town to fail, maybe you should reconsider all the things on case you have on me. (while all are all day 1 sh*its)

nagerous wrote:We also have dakky who claims to be recruited.. I think we need to put some more pressure on him this day phase, I for one would be keen to know the character name of the trainer who recruited him if he is willing to reveal

Guess you will find it soon ... so.... I will tell you now... to cut the crap... I'm Gary's pokemon... lynch me if you think that is smarter than lynching Team Rocket or their pokemon.

fp'd by Rage
Captain dakky21

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:51 pm

gg folks hope yall can kill team rocket ps is there dead chat?
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Skittles! on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:58 pm

nagerous wrote:Do you not think there is a possibility that the mafia can recruit? I would say this is more likely than Giovanni and Persian being in the game and three players seems underpowered in a game this size..

Masket has confirmed 'trainers' can catch wild Pokemon in the night phase. However I still think the focus should be on catching team rocket 'james' obviously and we can worry about recruited wild Pokemon later. However this is something we shouldn't rule out.

We also have dakky who claims to be recruited.. I think we need to put some more pressure on him this day phase, I for one would be keen to know the character name of the trainer who recruited him if he is willing to reveal

Of course there is a possibility, and so there probably is at least 1, maybe 2 extra people who are scum. I don't think they're going to jump out at us saying they were recruited though, because if they are it just further divides the pro-town survivors.

I just stated Giovanni and Persian because 1) the former is the head of Team Rocket and a powerful trainer in the show, 2) The latter is a powerful Pokemon that is owned by the former. I think they should also be on our radar at all times, cause they would be the two who are leading team rocket.

I'm not quite sure why you put 'James' like that - we can already see that there's Jesse and Meowth. While factions do cause the town to split up and possibly gain new role and win conditions (?), team Rocket should always be the number 1 priority.

I have been wondering if Bill as a character is in this game. A mad scientist figure who really opened up collecting data on wild Pokemon (at least in the game/anime).

Dakky just revealing what faction he is in puts him at a disadvantage IMO. For all we know, he and his faction could halfway through their win condition as Team Ash was just wiped out (from what we can guess). A quick google search will tell you what Pokemon Dakky is and also confirms a thought I've had about how Mandy implemented evolution in this game. From all we know, Dakky could've been instructed to attack and thus gain an XP, and everyone who is a Pokemon knows what will happen next.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 pm

He didn't just claim his faction, he claimed it day 1.

I am still in favor of a mitch lynch.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives