Conquer Club

One night mafia GAME FINISHED

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: One night mafia GAME STARTED: Day phase

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

I just realized we don't have the tanner... that makes things a bit easier for town, don't have to worry about lynching him. I think almost all the games I've played in before have had the tanner just to make it a little easier if a wolf gets caught, that some might be afraid it's really a tanner.
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:32 pm

You mean to tell me Skoffin is a were-horse :lol:
Cadet madmitch

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 pm

I am the Troublemaker and I switched myself with FloresDelMal.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Samlen on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:57 pm

The role literally says you can't switch with yourself... Liar liar pants on fire much?
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Nobody was saying anything and I was bored :D
Private Pikanchion

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:29 am

I'm the Hunter and I'll be voting for FloresDelMal tonight :3
Private Pikanchion

Postby Samlen on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:00 am

I feeeel like you tried to make a fake claim hastily and got caught in it so yeah I'm not buying this one either =p
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 am

DirtyDishSoap Role wrote:You are the Drunk.
During the Night, you -must- choose one placeholder to swap your role with. Please send me a PM immediately stating which one you want (Left, Middle, or Right). You will -not- be told what your new role is.
You win with the victory condition of your new role.
(in the event that this role is exchanged to someone else by either the robber or the troublemaker, they win with the town.)

f*ck, really? You put this in here?!

Game days last a week, correct? It's a really odd set up to be sure, and without the voting mechanic to apply pressure, I'm not even sure how to scum hunt in this. Damn well feels like it heavily favors scum and just plain lucky guess.

Kill Pika for the claims though.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 am

Kill me? That's a little hasty, you know we only get one chance right? Most people haven't even said anything!
Private Pikanchion

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:59 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
DirtyDishSoap Role wrote:You are the Drunk.
During the Night, you -must- choose one placeholder to swap your role with. Please send me a PM immediately stating which one you want (Left, Middle, or Right). You will -not- be told what your new role is.
You win with the victory condition of your new role.
(in the event that this role is exchanged to someone else by either the robber or the troublemaker, they win with the town.)

f*ck, really? You put this in here?!

Game days last a week, correct? It's a really odd set up to be sure, and without the voting mechanic to apply pressure, I'm not even sure how to scum hunt in this. Damn well feels like it heavily favors scum and just plain lucky guess.

Kill Pika for the claims though.

To be honest, it's half a puzzle... everyone will claim sooner or later, and then try to figure out who's claims agree with everyone else, and then take a chance that the ones who don't fit are likely wolves...

And I agree about the role... drunk is a pure luck role.

The mod hasn't said how long the day will last for that I see yet...
Major HotShot53

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:02 am

Pikanchion wrote:Kill me? That's a little hasty, you know we only get one chance right? Most people haven't even said anything!

It's your avatar. Pokemon = The Devil, like foozball.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby madmitch on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:19 pm

pika seems like the logical choice, he is claiming many roles,
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Why do I wonder about mitch jumping on the wagon? Mitch, I don't have any meta on Pika at this time, but that sounded like he was trying to fish for the roles... No one counter claimed either Troublemaker or the Hunter so far, so I am inclined to believe Pika's claim.
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:43 pm

dakky21 wrote:Why do I wonder about mitch jumping on the wagon? Mitch, I don't have any meta on Pika at this time, but that sounded like he was trying to fish for the roles... No one counter claimed either Troublemaker or the Hunter so far, so I am inclined to believe Pika's claim.

Really? -If I'm the Hunter, as I currently claim, then why would I be set on voting for a specific person (which I also claimed)? I would have no way of knowing that it would be in my interests currently to vote in such a way. Let's say FloresDelMal is a werewolf; if I started the game as the Hunter I could not know FloresDelMal was scum as I have no night action, and so have no reason to be set on voting for them yet, if I started as Seer, a Werewolf, or the Witch I could know that FloresDelMal was a Werewolf but could not possibly also know I was now the Hunter. It's clear that my second claim is also entirely illogical.

So my question is: why, dakky21, do you want to see FloresDelMal die tonight?
Private Pikanchion

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:09 pm

At least pika is trying to get something going... he has my biggest town read so far, well, my only read at all so far lol
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Pikanchion wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Why do I wonder about mitch jumping on the wagon? Mitch, I don't have any meta on Pika at this time, but that sounded like he was trying to fish for the roles... No one counter claimed either Troublemaker or the Hunter so far, so I am inclined to believe Pika's claim.

Really? -If I'm the Hunter, as I currently claim, then why would I be set on voting for a specific person (which I also claimed)? I would have no way of knowing that it would be in my interests currently to vote in such a way. Let's say FloresDelMal is a werewolf; if I started the game as the Hunter I could not know FloresDelMal was scum as I have no night action, and so have no reason to be set on voting for them yet, if I started as Seer, a Werewolf, or the Witch I could know that FloresDelMal was a Werewolf but could not possibly also know I was now the Hunter. It's clear that my second claim is also entirely illogical.

So my question is: why, dakky21, do you want to see FloresDelMal die tonight?

WTF, you're still joking right? Where did I even mention Flores or said I want him/her to die?!?!?!
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:16 pm

You didn't, but you seemingly had no problem with me saying I would vote that way with absolutely no basis behind that decision.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Well Pika I had a problem but I thought you were joking. And since you wasn't counter-claimed my thoughts were - you're either saying the truth or other people are not around.

Speaking of, where is Chu and the rest?
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 am

You are only going to have about 7 days so people better get a move on. I'll start prodding people.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:45 am

dakky21 wrote:Well Pika I had a problem but I thought you were joking. And since you wasn't counter-claimed my thoughts were - you're either saying the truth or other people are not around.

Anyway This game is a good noob game because it's so random. I feel like it's an entry level to mafia bluffing but without the ramifications of everything going so badly by being bad. And it's short.

ANYWAY. I am le robber and I le robbed the French scum.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:04 am

And what role did you recieve from them?
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Fircoal wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Well Pika I had a problem but I thought you were joking. And since you wasn't counter-claimed my thoughts were - you're either saying the truth or other people are not around.

Anyway This game is a good noob game because it's so random. I feel like it's an entry level to mafia bluffing but without the ramifications of everything going so badly by being bad. And it's short.

If I got the setup right, and the order of possible actions, I'm pretty sure you're not the robber. I am the witch and took a placeholder with which I exchanged your role with a placeholder. The placeholder was a town role so I guess you're town unless someone else interrupted the process after it.
Captain dakky21

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:39 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

If I got the setup right, and the order of possible actions, I'm pretty sure you're not the robber. I am the witch and took a placeholder with which I exchanged your role with a placeholder. The placeholder was a town role so I guess you're town unless someone else interrupted the process after it.

I think you mean he isn't the robber any more, but you aren't saying he wasn't at the start, correct? Which of the center cards did you pick?

And what role was stolen and then put in the center? We are starting to get a picture here...
Major HotShot53

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:45 pm

dakky21 wrote:I am the witch and took a placeholder with which I exchanged your role with a placeholder.

Which placeholder did you choose? -Left, right, or middle?
Private Pikanchion

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Gonna be off for the remainder of the day.

I'm an insomniac. Pretty straight forward role. No night action. My role will be switched over night either into a werewolf or town. Being that it's random, and I'm gambling 50/50 here, I'm going to assume I'll win with town.
Dukasaur wrote:

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives