Conquer Club

INTO THE DEEP (COMPLETE - Mafia Win !!)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: INTO THE DEEP (Day 5)

Postby Sirius Kase on Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 pm

I'm still waiting for Pika. He keeps posting that damn form, but he hasn't completed it yet for himself. Until he does, no one else should.
[img]https://s24.postimg.org/6rwmdezkl/signature-_IWWYL8_P7.png[/img]
Private Sirius Kase

Postby ZaBeast on Fri May 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Sirius Kase wrote:My bonus ability was triggered by me using my regular ability correctly. No mention of it being a one off. I still don't know what I did correctly. I made several attempts to use my ability, and at some point, the mod sent me a PM saying I was successful and that my bonus was enabled. Unfortunately, he didn't indicate which of my attempts was successful.

The last one probably? You still haven't explained how you can "use" an ability you claimed was passive.

As for the topic of chap's replacement, the only thing I'd need from the substitute would be the targets of last night (I'm pretty sure he claimed everything else anyways). I don't believe we should expect a substitute for the the most likely lynch candidate to read back the whole thread until he at least makes it through the night.

As for the lynch himself, on an information point of view lynching chap is clearly the best solution as we know if the result he claimed was sound and we know whether we can trust him on who was busdriven the previous nights. On a scuminess point of view I'm not sure between chap and blacky.
I don't really like how Ragian seems to having been dealt randomly two of the scummiest players though. The paranoid side of me fears it might be engineered to have us mislynch twice (then again I don't really have many town reads so the chance of it being between 1 scummy and 1 non-scummy player is not that great).

strike wolf wrote:So apparently the mod doesn't actually consider the act of poisoning a kill action. I disagree but that's besides the point. It basically means I couldn't heal Blacky twice in one night so if he visited Rage Night 2, he should have been poisoned again (It still doesn't answer why I was told my extra bonus condition which was supposed to be only told to me after I had succeeded in my first but at this point I'm leaning mod mistake until I've been informed otherwise). So either Blacky is telling the truth about N2 and we still have the poison-> role block contradiction with Blacky and Buj or Blacky is lying about what happened N2.

So you're saying you healed blacky for his N1 poisoning (probably caused by chap bussing you and rage) but couldn't heal his N2 poisoning as him visiting Rage and getting poisoned in return isn't covered by the stuff you can protect against (as it's not a kill action). Am I understanding correctly (and if so, why is blacky still alive)?
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Sat May 18, 2019 2:03 am

ZaBeast wrote:I don't really like how Ragian seems to having been dealt randomly two of the scummiest players though. The paranoid side of me fears it might be engineered to have us mislynch twice (then again I don't really have many town reads so the chance of it being between 1 scummy and 1 non-scummy player is not that great)

Yeah, I get that. I would have said the exact same thing. I would've liked to have investigated others. However, this is where I landed. All I'm saying is that if your deal for going along with me is that I must die tomorrow if we lynch the wrong one of blacky and chap, I'm out. Scum know that I have one of them pegged, so they would (obviously) want to lynch the other person. However, they will also strongly suggest that if we lynch the wrong one, I must go. They don't have to throw someone under the bus.
Captain Ragian

Postby Razorvich on Sun May 19, 2019 6:11 am

After an exhausting long day of heated intense discussions and finger pointing, the town notice there is one missing.
The search begins late afternoon as many shadows appear at sundown, with their luring tentacles everywhere.
Word gets back that Chap was enticed.
Town know what this means, Chapcrap is no more, and his secrets go with him to the grave.

Chapcrap has been Modkilled.

show: Town transporter has been modkilled

It is now NIGHT 5

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions by replying to your role PMs.

You also have the option to waive your night action and go for your favorite food .. (may random.org be your friend)
Remain undiscovered and your night actions will succeed... become detected, and all hell may break loose :twisted:

Those who already know their BONUS action, will still have to get that food to activate it

MOD NOTE: Direct your night actions carefully as it may be YOU whose time is running out.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Razorvich on Wed May 22, 2019 6:48 am

Dawn breaks with the scent of blood once again throughout the reef.
Following the scent to its source reveals the extent of violence from the previous night.

ZaBeasts body lies motionless, large bite marks all over his body.

show: town drug addict has been night killed

Pikanchion is also missing...
What is left of the Pufferfish body is unrecognizable, apart from a stunned look on his face.

show: town nurse has been night killed

Town understand that this attack was coordinated and violent, all are quickly running out of time.

IT IS NOW DAY 6

WITH 7 ALIVE IT TAKES 4 FOR A LYNCH

MOD NOTE: I have given all alive an update on where they stand on their BONUS credits.

Good luck all those still alive
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Re: INTO THE DEEP (Day 6)

Postby Ragian on Wed May 22, 2019 7:17 am

Great. So we're at LYLO for the rest of the game.

I presume the fight will be between Blacky/skoffin/whoever and me. I have nothing more to add except for my investigation that has Blacky as scum.

Vote blacky

I know TX is town. I believe that Strike is town. I wonder who of BuJ and Sirius is the last townie. Vote with me!
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Wed May 22, 2019 7:39 am

Chaps role had one on his list pegged as scum. I'd like people to first give their opinions on whether they think Tobi the traitor would have been that scum role or if he would have been a town result and how likely either scenario would be. If tobi was the scum role then we can safely trust ragoo and vote blacky now. However if Tobi was NOT the scum role then one of ragoo/me/strike were the scum and we need to lynch from there and not just trust ragoo.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby blacky365 on Wed May 22, 2019 8:02 am

Ragian wrote:Great. So we're at LYLO for the rest of the game.

I presume the fight will be between Blacky/skoffin/whoever and me. I have nothing more to add except for my investigation that has Blacky as scum.

Vote blacky

I know TX is town. I believe that Strike is town. I wonder who of BuJ and Sirius is the last townie. Vote with me!

Except I now firmly believe that you are scum.
You have played this brilliantly suggesting that one of me or Chap were scum, that meant that whoever town ended up lynching would flip as town and then you could point your finger at the other on your list.

Perfect play to get rid of two more townies... Bravo! =D>

Except, I will not take this lying down, I am the only one who has completed Pikas list and I have been entirely truthful the entire way through this.
Provide us with the information and prove you are town...

Until you do Vote Rage
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby strike wolf on Wed May 22, 2019 8:35 am

Didn't Skoffin claim to be the pufferfish? (Just not a passive healer?)
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby ZaBeast on Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 am

I know you can do this. Go team dipshits
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Skoffin on Wed May 22, 2019 8:50 am

strike wolf wrote:Didn't Skoffin claim to be the pufferfish? (Just not a passive healer?)

I was fucking about. I was getting annoyed at this game in general and people not doing much with the claiming and figured I'd at least force the pufferfish to come forward. Completely surprised it was Pika tbh, considering the mass claim was his idea.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Sirius Kase on Wed May 22, 2019 9:31 am

strike wolf wrote:Didn't Skoffin claim to be the pufferfish? (Just not a passive healer?)

Yeah, but I think it was a ploy to discredit blacky. blacky investigated Skoffin and got puffer fish as the result. Skoff initially denied being a pufferfish, then almost immediately contradicted herself. Said it had something to do with misdirection.

Damn, I miss Pika already. I saw the light last night, then I was blinded, lost my vision for awhile. Something similar happened to Pika and now he's dead. Has anyone ever seen the light and lived more than a day? No mention of needing a healer.

Also, when I have time to think, I'm going to need to review all this logic about how clap flipping town means Rage is scum. Somehow I figured that Blacky was being set up. ZaBeast was thinking along the same lines. Now that he's dead and we know he's town, he should review his remarks.
Private Sirius Kase

Postby Ragian on Wed May 22, 2019 9:38 am

blacky365 wrote:
Ragian wrote:Great. So we're at LYLO for the rest of the game.

Vote blacky

Except I now firmly believe that you are scum.
You have played this brilliantly suggesting that one of me or Chap were scum, that meant that whoever town ended up lynching would flip as town and then you could point your finger at the other on your list.

Perfect play to get rid of two more townies... Bravo! =D>

Except, I will not take this lying down, I am the only one who has completed Pikas list and I have been entirely truthful the entire way through this.
Provide us with the information and prove you are town...

Until you do Vote Rage

Nice try, mate. I never got to lynching chap. He was modkilled. I even unvoted him. Check last vote count, buddy. And who is on his vote? You! So maybe look in the mirror instead. Case closed.

What is the last bit you want out of me to prolong your timely death? That I claim again?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed May 22, 2019 9:43 am

Sirius Kase wrote:Also, when I have time to think, I'm going to need to review all this logic about how clap flipping town means Rage is scum. Somehow I figured that Blacky was being set up. ZaBeast was thinking along the same lines. Now that he's dead and we know he's town, he should review his remarks.

Be VERY careful there, Sirius. ZaBeast thinking along those lines and flat out stating it are two VERY different things. Everyone should consider the possibility that someone is being set up; especially towards the end of a game. You just need to decide whether you think blacky or I have played the most in town's favour.
Captain Ragian

Postby TX AG 90 on Wed May 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Skoffin wrote: Chaps role had one on his list pegged as scum. I'd like people to first give their opinions on whether they think Tobi the traitor would have been that scum role or if he would have been a town result and how likely either scenario would be. If tobi was the scum role then we can safely trust ragoo and vote blacky now. However if Tobi was NOT the scum role then one of ragoo/me/strike were the scum and we need to lynch from there and not just trust ragoo.

The way I understand it, a traitor doesn't become scum until mafia successfully night kill them. Therefore, Tobi should still be showing up as Town during investigations.

That means 1 out of Skoffin/Ragian/SW are scum, but I don't think we should start there - continued in next post.
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Skoffin wrote:

I was fucking about. I was getting annoyed at this game in general and people not doing much with the claiming and figured I'd at least force the pufferfish to come forward. Completely surprised it was Pika tbh, considering the mass claim was his idea.

OK, I'm going to ignore the whole pufferfish thing for now. That byplay was entirely too weird to make any sense of.

What we need to focus on is which group to lynch from 1st and who in that Group. Before that, we need to speculate on the remaining composition of scum vs. Town. We know we are still plying so there CANNOT be a scum team of 4 left. If there are only 2 scum left, that would make our inability to lynch them make sense, but I don't think Razor would have designed such an unbalance starting ration.

Therefore, it's likely we have:

1. 2 Teams of 2
2. 2 Teams of 2 and a Serial Killer
3. 1 Team of 2 and a Serial Killer
4. 1 Team of 3

Based on the narrative of tentacle danger from the deep and different danger from the surface, I am personally ruling out #4.

Here are the Groups as investigated by Chap"

Group A; skoffin/Ragian/SW and One and ONLY One is scum
Group B: blacky/me/BuJ/Serius - There would be 2 and maybe 3 from this group that are scum.

From my perspective knowing that I am Town, I am going to focus on Group B because - math. 2 out 3 or 3 out of 3 remaining are scum.

If I were to rank them in scummiest to least scummiest, it would look like:

1. blacky
2. Sirius
3. BuJ

I've been leaning blacky for a long time. But, since 2 have to be scum IMO, I can be talked into voting Sirius instead
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm

SW,

Did you protect anybody last night?
Private TX AG 90

Postby Sirius Kase on Wed May 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Alive, ranked by how much they post:

059 Strike wolf Doctor Can Protect or heal poison victim N1 Pika N2 Blacky N3 Zabeast
133 BuJaber Unknown
136 Blacky Investigator Reports Name and Night action
140 Skoffin Not Sure
153 Siriuskase Enabler Passive Role, no precedent for more, but I can try stuff
158 Ragian Psychopath Poisons visitors, may investigate them, too
233 TX Priest Can Protect or heal poison victim N1 Blacky, not successful N2 Healed Self N3 Protected self

1. Chaps group A: Chaps, sw, Ragian, Tobi, and Skoff, there is one scum, still alive: SW, Ragian, Skoff
  2. Chaps group B: TX, ZaB, Pika, Sirius, blacky, BuJ, has rest of scum mixed up with town: still alive: TX, Sirius, blacky, BuJ
  3. TX unilaterally moved himself to group A because he claims to be a healer, therefore "probably" town, but Chap put him in Group B.
  4. Ragian: one of TX, Chap, and blacky is a healer, one of the other is scum. Chap is town, TX is healer, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be scum. Also Ragian himself, is alive and on my scum list. His analysis is suspect.
  5. BuJaber, I know nothing about him other than two dead town vouch for him, but keep the reason secret. The reason for secrecy might still be valid, so I’ll only ask for a voluntary partial claim.
  6. While I was compiling this TX posted some information about Chaps groups and left himself out of both groups! This is not proper.
  7. Game started out with 3 healers if we include Pika, the passive healer. With all the passive and active poisonings and role-blocking, scum probably got hit at least once or twice. If they have their own healer, these attacks wouldn't have been reported. I think they have their own healer. Game would be extremely unbalanced if they didn't. Mafia seems to be doing okay, so it's balanced or balanced in mafia's favor.
  8. TX was slow to claim, so he was probably intending to be a private doctor.
So what do I think about everyone?

• TX is scum doctor, TX was slow to claim, so he was probably intending to be a private doctor.
  • SW is town doctor
  • Blacky has been healed by both TX and SW, which indicates to me that he’s simply a pawn, or, he’s being targeted because he’s an investigator, and the healers think he needs to be kept alive. Can he investigate while being healed?
  • BuJ is town, but he has a secret, so he might be 3rd party or SK
  • Skoff is someone who will say anything, with intent to confuse us or deflect attention.
  • Ragian, has tentacles, he might be preparing us for a jelly fish attack. It was hinted in the mods post. Not scummy, more like 3rd party.
  • Siriuskase, I try to be objective. Of course, I know I’m town, but you should still evaluate me. I’m an enabler. Enablers are usually passive. I have yet to find an enabler in another game who did anything active. I’m experimenting, but my results are a big fat “maybe”. Besides we have had several passives turn up, Pika and Dakky come to mind, but there may be others depending on how you value vigilantes and silencers.
So, what to do?

Don’t Lynch me or investigators won’t be able to do their thing

Notice that TX and Ragian are doing most of the posting. They control the narrative. Think for yourselves, don't let scum influence you.

Lynch scum or third party:
  1. Ragian is kinda nice for a jelly fish, but now we are in the end game, and timing is right for him to call in the jelly fish army.
  2. Skoff I don’t understand, but she says weird stuff and people are giving her a pass. But, most people posting are scum.
  3. TX, he's an unreliable backup to Strike. Since he has something to prove, maybe he'll behave.
Private Sirius Kase

Postby Sirius Kase on Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Yes, I know I'm in third place on the # of posts list, but Pika would be if he was alive. He's another passive who's main value was in organizing our data, and not his role.
Private Sirius Kase

Postby Skoffin on Wed May 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Qick note: I agree with Tx that it's likely 2 mafia, and probably 1 or 2 third party. That would explain why it's been so hard to see any mafia pairings between everyone
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 23, 2019 12:54 am

Okay so.. I'm pretty sure I know all the scum. It's not 100% guaranteed but it's very very likely given all the evidence we have now, particularly the chap flip.

Sirius Kase is scum. I am a seer. I investigated him last night and I was told he's scum. The reason why I knew I got misdirected night 2 was because I had targetted metsfan and received 'scum' but he flipped town.

N1: targetted metsfan, action seemed to fail and I got silenced
N2: targetted metsfan, received 'scum'.
N3: targetted skoffin, action seemed to fail and I was bitten and poisomed.
N4: targetted ZaBeast, redirected to TX, not scum.
N5: targetted sirius, received 'scum'.

To get the other scum we look at ragian and chap's results together.

If Ragian is scum, I know he's scum with sirius, but the way he and blacky played he can't be scum with blacky. Since TX is town, and he can't be scum with blacky that means there's another scum in sw/skoffin, BUT according to chap's result that can't happen. So ragian is probably town.

That means blacky and sirius are scum with 1 of skoffin/sw. I believe the last scum is skoffin because she's been scummier than strike, and because I got blocked and poisoned when I targetted her which I can't ignore no matter how OP her role sounds. It could explain why there are so few scum anyway because she can only be lynched it seems.

So scum are sirius, blacky, and skoffin.

I want to go for sirius first because he's guaranteed. With both healers alive I have a chance of survival tonight. If I don't then sw is definitelly scum.

Actually yes. Let's lynch sirius. TX target yourself. SW target me. If I die, sw is scum. If not he's town. Don't both target me or we won't get this extra info.

Then tomorrow we will know for sure which is better than very very likely. :)

Vote: Sirius Kase
Major BuJaber

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 am

Sirius Kase wrote:Alive, ranked by how much they post:

059 Strike wolf Doctor Can Protect or heal poison victim N1 Pika N2 Blacky N3 Zabeast
133 BuJaber Unknown
140 Skoffin Not Sure
233 TX Priest Can Protect or heal poison victim N1 Blacky, not successful N2 Healed Self N3 Protected self

1. Chaps group A: Chaps, sw, Ragian, Tobi, and Skoff, there is one scum, still alive: SW, Ragian, Skoff
  2. Chaps group B: TX, ZaB, Pika, Sirius, blacky, BuJ, has rest of scum mixed up with town: still alive: TX, Sirius, blacky, BuJ
  3. TX unilaterally moved himself to group A because he claims to be a healer, therefore "probably" town, but Chap put him in Group B.
  4. Ragian: one of TX, Chap, and blacky is a healer, one of the other is scum. Chap is town, TX is healer, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be scum. Also Ragian himself, is alive and on my scum list. His analysis is suspect.
  5. BuJaber, I know nothing about him other than two dead town vouch for him, but keep the reason secret. The reason for secrecy might still be valid, so I’ll only ask for a voluntary partial claim.
  6. While I was compiling this TX posted some information about Chaps groups and left himself out of both groups! This is not proper.
  7. Game started out with 3 healers if we include Pika, the passive healer. With all the passive and active poisonings and role-blocking, scum probably got hit at least once or twice. If they have their own healer, these attacks wouldn't have been reported. I think they have their own healer. Game would be extremely unbalanced if they didn't. Mafia seems to be doing okay, so it's balanced or balanced in mafia's favor.

• TX is scum doctor, TX was slow to claim, so he was probably intending to be a private doctor.
  • SW is town doctor
  • Blacky has been healed by both TX and SW, which indicates to me that he’s simply a pawn, or, he’s being targeted because he’s an investigator, and the healers think he needs to be kept alive. Can he investigate while being healed?
  • Skoff is someone who will say anything, with intent to confuse us or deflect attention.
  • Ragian, has tentacles, he might be preparing us for a jelly fish attack. It was hinted in the mods post. Not scummy, more like 3rd party.
  • Siriuskase, I try to be objective. Of course, I know I’m town, but you should still evaluate me. I’m an enabler. Enablers are usually passive. I have yet to find an enabler in another game who did anything active. I’m experimenting, but my results are a big fat “maybe”. Besides we have had several passives turn up, Pika and Dakky come to mind, but there may be others depending on how you value vigilantes and silencers.
So, what to do?

Notice that TX and Ragian are doing most of the posting. They control the narrative. Think for yourselves, don't let scum influence you.

1. Ragian is kinda nice for a jelly fish, but now we are in the end game, and timing is right for him to call in the jelly fish army.
  2. Skoff I don’t understand, but she says weird stuff and people are giving her a pass. But, most people posting are scum.
  3. TX, he's an unreliable backup to Strike. Since he has something to prove, maybe he'll behave.

You are off a little bit by your assessment:

TX unilaterally moved himself to group A because he claims to be a healer, therefore "probably" town, but Chap put him in Group B.

I was invited by Chap as a voting member, at no point did either of us indicate I must be town

[*]While I was compiling this TX posted some information about Chaps groups and left himself out of both groups! This is not proper

I said, from my perspective before listed Group B. Why would Iist myself when in my eyes, I am the only verified townie. I don't know about the rest of you, that's why I was saying how am I processing where my next vote is going. From everyone else's perspective, I am in Group B.

[*]TX was slow to claim, so he was probably intending to be a private doctor.[/list]

I think I was the FIRST to claim EVERYTHING including each and every night action. I didn't claim in N1-N3 because there was no need to and I was trying to catch blacky and SW. In fact, SK, you have probably claimed the LEAST out of everybody so go point this finger someplace else.

Game started out with 3 healers if we include Pika, the passive healer. With all the passive and active poisonings and role-blocking, scum probably got hit at least once or twice. If they have their own healer, these attacks wouldn't have been reported. I think they have their own healer. Game would be extremely unbalanced if they didn't. Mafia seems to be doing okay, so it's balanced or balanced in mafia's favor.

I agree, which was why I was pointing a finger at SW early. But, EV1 talked me out of it. I'm still not convinced, but out of the 6 of you left, he's somewhere in the 4-6 range of my list. BTW, all 6 of you are on my potential scum list; just to which degree is what I need to piece together.

Top 3: blacky, DL, skoffin
Bottom 3: BuJ, SW, and Ragian

I'm pretty sure 4/6 of you left are scum. So, even if all my Top 3 are scum, someone from my bottom 3 is also.

FP'd by BuJ
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 1:12 am

TX AG 90 wrote:
Sirius Kase wrote:Alive, ranked by how much they post:

133 BuJaber Unknown
140 Skoffin Not Sure

• SW is town doctor
So, what to do?

You are off a little bit by your assessment:

TX unilaterally moved himself to group A because he claims to be a healer, therefore "probably" town, but Chap put him in Group B.

I was invited by Chap as a voting member, at no point did either of us indicate I must be town

[*]While I was compiling this TX posted some information about Chaps groups and left himself out of both groups! This is not proper

I said, from my perspective before listed Group B. Why would Iist myself when in my eyes, I am the only verified townie. I don't know about the rest of you, that's why I was saying how am I processing where my next vote is going. From everyone else's perspective, I am in Group B.

[*]TX was slow to claim, so he was probably intending to be a private doctor.[/list]

I think I was the FIRST to claim EVERYTHING including each and every night action. I didn't claim in N1-N3 because there was no need to and I was trying to catch blacky and SW. In fact, SK, you have probably claimed the LEAST out of everybody so go point this finger someplace else.

Game started out with 3 healers if we include Pika, the passive healer. With all the passive and active poisonings and role-blocking, scum probably got hit at least once or twice. If they have their own healer, these attacks wouldn't have been reported. I think they have their own healer. Game would be extremely unbalanced if they didn't. Mafia seems to be doing okay, so it's balanced or balanced in mafia's favor.

I agree, which was why I was pointing a finger at SW early. But, EV1 talked me out of it. I'm still not convinced, but out of the 6 of you left, he's somewhere in the 4-6 range of my list. BTW, all 6 of you are on my potential scum list; just to which degree is what I need to piece together.

Top 3: blacky, DL, skoffin

I'm pretty sure 4/6 of you left are scum. So, even if all my Top 3 are scum, someone from my bottom 3 is also.

FP'd by BuJ

EMOP

I wasn't looking when I typed SK, it cam out DL - my fingers were off by one on the home keys:

Top 3: blacky, SK, skoffin
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 1:20 am

BuJaber wrote:Okay so.. I'm pretty sure I know all the scum. It's not 100% guaranteed but it's very very likely given all the evidence we have now, particularly the chap flip.

Sirius Kase is scum. I am a seer. I investigated him last night and I was told he's scum. The reason why I knew I got misdirected night 2 was because I had targetted metsfan and received 'scum' but he flipped town.

N1: targetted metsfan, action seemed to fail and I got silenced
N2: targetted metsfan, received 'scum'.
N3: targetted skoffin, action seemed to fail and I was bitten and poisomed.
N4: targetted ZaBeast, redirected to TX, not scum.
N5: targetted sirius, received 'scum'.

To get the other scum we look at ragian and chap's results together.

If Ragian is scum, I know he's scum with sirius, but the way he and blacky played he can't be scum with blacky. Since TX is town, and he can't be scum with blacky that means there's another scum in sw/skoffin, BUT according to chap's result that can't happen. So ragian is probably town.

That means blacky and sirius are scum with 1 of skoffin/sw. I believe the last scum is skoffin because she's been scummier than strike, and because I got blocked and poisoned when I targetted her which I can't ignore no matter how OP her role sounds. It could explain why there are so few scum anyway because she can only be lynched it seems.

So scum are sirius, blacky, and skoffin.

I want to go for sirius first because he's guaranteed. With both healers alive I have a chance of survival tonight. If I don't then sw is definitelly scum.

Actually yes. Let's lynch sirius. TX target yourself. SW target me. If I die, sw is scum. If not he's town. Don't both target me or we won't get this extra info.

Then tomorrow we will know for sure which is better than very very likely. :)

Vote: Sirius Kase

I can get nehind this, but will hold off on voting right now until ev1 else has a chance to respond. I want to make sure we don't hammer the wrong person.

I see on flaw in your logic that if I protect myself and you survive the night, we know SW is town. There may be other explanations along with they chose not to target you that night. However, I can get behind the if you die and flip town, SW is probably scum logic.
Private TX AG 90

Postby Ragian on Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 am

You're a seer? Whom did you investigate the other days? If you think blacky is scum and you know that I know he's scum, why not vote him?
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives