Conquer Club

Screw You! Mafia End Game: Mafiaville U.S.A.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Screw You! Mafia D1 9/9 Replacement Needed

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:49 am

dgz345 wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
dgz345 wrote:
Ragian wrote:Good answer. How do you feel about your teammates so far?

For the sake of sharing, I've always preferred playing scum roles. :-$

My teammate Ragian is always a great scum buddy!

Is that what you want the mafia to say :lol:

You just said that, it's a very bold move if you really are his scum buddy...

Haha that would be fun right? :lol:

No, sometimes hiding in the plain sight is the best option and sometimes that strategy might just work. Tell everyone you're scum and your pair and no one will take it seriously while actually you said the truth. The downside of this is if either of you turn to be scum, then the other one is probably as well. So it's not fun, it's actually very dumb, because now you're either saying the truth or lying, so lynching you will either prove the hypothesis or clean Ragian, while he can still be scum.
Attachments
jj.png
jj.png (68.9 KiB) Viewed 6201 times
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am

And as I already said your meta was a bit off from the start and with this...

dgz345 wrote:My teammate Ragian is always a great scum buddy!

I really do not need further evidence.

vote dgz

The word "teammate" triggered me, because even if you meant that you like to be scum with him in games, word "teammate" in this game sounds like it has a different meaning.
Captain dakky21

Postby dgz345 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Did you not read Ragians post?

you are really stretching it dakky. none exept you would note the use of the word teammate from me as the word comes from Ragians post

Ragian wrote:Good answer. How do you feel about your teammates so far?

For the sake of sharing, I've always preferred playing scum roles. :-$
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Ragian asked IXS about teammates, not you dgz. You replied to his post as his teammate. That is different.
Captain dakky21

Postby dgz345 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:15 pm

dakky21 wrote:Ragian asked IXS about teammates, not you dgz. You replied to his post as his teammate. That is different.

I'm loosing braincells by continuing so I'll stop here.

ofc you are free to vote me but you are trying to read way to much in to some friendly banter.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby degaston on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Has our mod been modkilled or is he just MIA?

Assuming DDS is going to be modkilled, it doesn't look like anything useful is going to happen today, so I'll:
Unvote
Vote No Lynch

If that's an incorrect assumption, I think we ought to know it.
Brigadier degaston

Postby dgz345 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:41 pm

degaston wrote:Has our mod been modkilled or is he just MIA?

Assuming DDS is going to be modkilled, it doesn't look like anything useful is going to happen today, so I'll:
Unvote
Vote No Lynch

If that's an incorrect assumption, I think we ought to know it.

well he didn't specify what monday i guess...
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby dgz345 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:42 pm

which*
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby degaston on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:52 pm

dgz345 wrote:well he didn't specify what monday i guess...

Except he didn't say Monday, he said one week.
strike wolf wrote:8. Lengths of days will be one week. If game is dragging I may shorten the day. You can also ask for extensions but that will be up to my judgement.

But then again, there is the title to consider.

Strike: I'm going to mod a game!
Everybody: We're in!
Strike: Screw you!
Brigadier degaston

Postby dgz345 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:27 pm

degaston wrote:
dgz345 wrote:well he didn't specify what monday i guess...

Except he didn't say Monday, he said one week.

strike wolf wrote:Vote Count
Skoffin (1)-LSU
Aage (2)-Ragian, Degaston
Dakky (1)-Aage
Raglan
LSU
Degaston
IXS
DDS
DGZ

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Was traveling unexpectedly last two days but settled in now. DDS has not read his role PM so I am seeking a replacement.

Deadline is end of the day Monday. Will probably extend if I can find a replacement.

Deadline is end of the day Monday.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby dgz345 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:34 pm

@degaston or did you get some inside information that we did not have access to? or did i miss something?
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby degaston on Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:18 pm

dgz345 wrote:@degaston or did you get some inside information that we did not have access to? or did i miss something?

No. I'm just making some assumptions right now. I think strike said he was going to search for a replacement (I can't search to see what else was said right now), but I don't see any sign of that happening, so I assume DDS will be modkilled.

I think because of this, no one seems to have much interest in pressuring anyone, or looking for a lynch target, so it doesn't look too me like we'll get a claim or a lynch.

I forgot about strike saying the day ends in Monday, (originally I think it was Tuesday) but whatever - here it is Wednesday and nothing from Strike. No vote count updates either, so I don't know what's going on at all.
Brigadier degaston

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:48 pm

The deadline is when the day ends and since it still didn't end - no mod post - it is still day. It doesn't matter what mod said previously, day ends when night is announced. Don't waste 3 pages now about this now :D

Anyway degaston why you didn't read what I wrote? You also didn't answer dgz question...
Captain dakky21

Postby degaston on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:14 pm

dakky21 wrote:The deadline is when the day ends and since it still didn't end - no mod post - it is still day. It doesn't matter what mod said previously, day ends when night is announced. Don't waste 3 pages now about this now :D

Anyway degaston why you didn't read what I wrote? You also didn't answer dgz question...

Why do you keep telling me what not to talk about over the next three pages?

I'm just going by what the mod said the rules were. He can change them if he wants, but I think he should let us know for something like this.

As far as I can tell, this is the first time you've addressed me on this page. Why do you think I haven't read what you wrote?

And I did answer dgz's question. Why didn't you read what I wrote?
Brigadier degaston

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:24 pm

Too tired to quote, your monologue vs mod was trigger for dgz question - "screw you" is something you'd get from mod, though the whole game is "screw you".

Anyway I'm not saying directly to you but speaking in general, don't drag the useless idea over 3 pages because it is irrelevant what mod said and what didn't happen. Mod can say anything he wishes and that can be true or not true. Especially in a game like this.

Why THIS page? so you didn't read other pages? Skimming is a scum trait. I'm saying because no one else because you or dgz posted and you completely missed the part where I said why I thing dgz is scum and you didn't respond to it.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:29 pm

You skimmed through my accusation of dgz and didn't said a word about it. That's pretty much it, degaston is our first scum.
Captain dakky21

Postby degaston on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:24 pm

dakky21 wrote:You skimmed through my accusation of dgz and didn't said a word about it. That's pretty much it, degaston is our first scum.
You did it, Sherlock! You've cracked the case!
Because only scum could possibly ignore your iron-clad case against dgz:
dakky21 wrote:
dgz345 wrote:My teammate Ragian is always a great scum buddy!
I really do not need further evidence.
vote dgz
Well, that's good enough for me - I guess dgz must be scum.

Oh wait... everyone else ignored your case, too. I guess they must also be scum, right? Looks like you're the only town player, and you're already outnumbered.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

But seriously, I didn't respond to your accusation of dgz because it wasn't addressed to me, I thought it was lame, and I didn't find it worthy of commenting on at that time.
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm

dakky21 wrote:Too tired to quote, your monologue vs mod was trigger for dgz question - "screw you" is something you'd get from mod, though the whole game is "screw you".
If you're too lazy or scummy to quote what you're talking about in your posts, I'm not going to bother with them.

But if, by "monologue", you're talking about my 3 line joke where the mod tells the players "Screw you", it's a reference to both the title of the game, and the fact that the mod has kind of disappeared. I sent him a minor question a couple of days ago, and haven't received any response to that, either.

dakky21 wrote:Why THIS page? so you didn't read other pages? Skimming is a scum trait.
So you're too lazy or scummy to quote what you were talking about, and I'm scum for not searching the entire thread to try to figure it out. Got it. :roll:

dakky21 wrote:I'm saying because no one else because you or dgz posted and you completely missed the part where I said why I thing dgz is scum and you didn't respond to it.
Yeah, kindly point out the rule that says that I alone am required to respond to your posts. Thanks.
Brigadier degaston

Postby strike wolf on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:21 am

Vote Count
Skoffin
Aage (1)- LSU
Dakky (1)-Aage
Raglan
LSU
Degaston
IXS
DDS
DGZ (1)-Dakky
No Lynch (1)-Degaston

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 1 End Scene: What a Quack

The strange fog lasted through the day as the town members gathered around the lynching post. There were many people talking but little pressure for a lynch on anyone. Time seemed to slow around them and they looked on anxiously? Nervously? Or perhaps with excitement? A couple of them stepped forward confused.

"Shouldn't it be night now?" He cried, worried. "Could it be that our brave, valiant and lets not forget dashing mod has fallen victim to some insidious trap?"

Elsewhere, hours earlier. A man not quite young any more sat at his desk and worked. Toiling over useless things, his attention was divided by the game he promised to mod. "Why did I schedule a deadline before Thanksgiving?" He stretched and started typing. "Best get back to it."

Back in the town, everyone's attention was grabbed by a duck. It wasn't a big duck or a colorful duck and it certainly wasn't being loud at all. Yet that was actually the problem. While the town was arguing, this duck had slept through the entire day. The mod shook his head, this would not do at all and he kicked the duck back into the pond and out of the town.

DirtydishSoap-A Duck-Town Malpractitioner (doc/accidental poisoner) has been modkilled.

It is now Night 1. You have 72 Hours to send in your actions.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: Screw You! Mafia N1 8/9 What a Quack!

Postby strike wolf on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Hey Im still missing multiple actions.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:47 am

strike wolf wrote:Hey Im still missing multiple actions.

72h and people haven't sent in? Slackers! (unless it's mafia feel free to slack)

Obligatory zZzzZZzZzzzZzZzzZZZz
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:49 am

Okay scene will commence once I get back from my nieces birthday party,

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:43 pm

Day 2 Scene: Double Tap

Night had fallen upon the town and the residents wandered groggily through the streets. While many of the town were trying to avoid trouble or cause the trouble, Dirty Parry was aiming to end the trouble. He had tracked a creature across town to find out his intentions and as he suspected, the suspect appeared to be up to no good. Hiding around a corner, Dirty Parry spied his target and weighed his options before making his decision.

At the same time nearby, a tapeworm was struggling for life on the ground. The god of this world had been cruel enough to allow it to live without needing a host but didn't take away its hunger for nutrients as it scampered about the ground. Finding someone to attached to wouldn't be difficult. He knew that but there were drawbacks to that and he decided to take his chances on his own. Too late did he realize his error when there was the distinctive click of a safety being released on a gun and a loud bang behind him and he fell to the ground limp.

Dirty Parry left the alleyway in a hurry. Whether he was running from the gunshots or something more sinister was unclear to him. What was clear was that something behind him was catching up fast and before he knew it, he was taken wordlessly and before he could put up a fight.

In the morning, the townspeople gathered round the square to find a bloody trail and they followed it to a body that had been dragged into a dark alleyway. As with the body before his throat had been slashed. Nearby, a revolver laid on the ground, carefully laid out the town realized the gun had been placed there intentionally and followed where it was pointing to the shot up body of a worm in the corner.

Immortalis XS-Dirty Parry-Town Devilish Cop (20% chance of killing guilty targets, 60% chance of making it take one extra vote to lynch them)

and Dakky21-Tapeworm-Third Party Permanent Hider/Survivor have been killed.

It is now day 2. Deadline will be next Sunday at the end of the day. With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby Skoffin on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:54 am

Stop making dakky a hider gosh
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:08 am

Which one was mafia kill?

My guess is IXS

Dakkys death text makes me feel like he targeted someone and then died. Where as IXS got chased.

So one town might have a "veteran alert" ability. So we might need to be careful who you target at night if you have that possibility.

Who would dakky hide behind? Skoffin?
Lieutenant dgz345

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives