Conquer Club

The Tick Mafia - JUSTICE PREVAILS!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Tick Mafia - D5

Postby degaston on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:52 am

Vote Count:
    Darin44 : 3 (*Pixar*, Ragian, PepeAtila)

No Vote : 6 (Charle, Darin44, General Bax, SoN!c, strike wolf, TrafalgarLaw01)
9 Alive, 5 votes needed to lynch
Brigadier degaston

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:08 am

SoN!c wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
List:

1. Strike-The Doorman-Roleblocker
2. Ragian-The Tick-2-shot bulletproof
3. Charle-Tonguetongue-Flavor cop
4. Pix-4-legged man-Tracker
5. Traf-Crusading Chameleon-Absorber-claims to have absorbed role blocking from me
6. Darin-Arthur-claimed no powers. Caught visiting Ragian

Which leaves

7. Pepe-Vigilante, no character given
8. Son!c-Die Fledermaus-No role given
9. Bax-no claim.

This is the list I want to complete. So we can disscuss what makes sense and what not. Like can Darin visit?, etc.

Darin already said he could do nothing, including visiting as visiting is done in the nights ("i have no night action"). I believe you answered "is that even possible?" But 51 pages is getting hard to remember. So i could be wrong by memory on your answer there. I stopped making notes a while back. Anyways I think it's pretty clear Pixar, Ragian, Charle, Pepe 100% town. Strike too, but Strike defended you a bit too hard and he defended Darin too a bit too fast and too hard. Said "oh he claims he is Arthur' so he must be town then. But what IF there is no Arthur in this game? But ok i can get that. And even more now you already claimed your role. Because one of the reasons you were still a big question mark was i misreaded your character name with a mafia role (sorry first mafia game).

Anyways
So i looked for the Darin quote, here it is:

Darin44 wrote:
ok here it is I'm just an average Joe. I have no powers I have no night action so I am town so with that said am I the only one without any powers

"I have no night action" but he was caught visiting Ragian (The Tick) later...

Pix sais Darin was sawn visiting Rag last night. Not sure if its cause he tracked him or what.

*Pixar* wrote:I think darin is our last scum. This so called “average joe” with no night actions was seen visiting Ragian last night. Bax is cleared from me as well he did not visit anyone.

Vote darin44
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:30 am

Yes, that is how i get it. Pixar saying he saw it. Pixar being a tracker.

And Pixar is town, confirmed by EW visit N1, confirmed by Charle tasting "lots of legs" and claims to be 4-legged man-tracker, confirmed by Strike..

He did not say "i saw it" but it's just a saying he did. So Darin = n°1 suspect because of that. Also why would Darin visit Ragian (The Tick) IF he is town? He could have visited Swang or Bax..

The question is, is it 1 or 2 scummies we're looking for? Does anybody knows this for sure? The exact amount of scum in a 18 player game? On wiki it says 3 mafia for a group of 13 people. So i assume 4 for 18? That would mean just one more.

Just waiting on Bax his claim before i vote Darin.
Major SoN!c

Postby *Pixar* on Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:07 am

Not sure if we should waste time on bax. I used my extra track on Bax and he did not visit anyone
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:25 am

SoN!c wrote:Yes, that is how i get it. Pixar saying he saw it. Pixar being a tracker.

And Pixar is town, confirmed by EW visit N1, confirmed by Charle tasting "lots of legs" and claims to be 4-legged man-tracker, confirmed by Strike..

He did not say "i saw it" but it's just a saying he did. So Darin = n°1 suspect because of that. Also why would Darin visit Ragian (The Tick) IF he is town? He could have visited Swang or Bax..

The question is, is it 1 or 2 scummies we're looking for? Does anybody knows this for sure? The exact amount of scum in a 18 player game? On wiki it says 3 mafia for a group of 13 people. So i assume 4 for 18? That would mean just one more.

4 is most likely with the size. Mafia is usually about 20-25% the size of town and with at least 2 3rd party that size is most likely closer to 25% or maybe higher. So 17 town×.25=4.25. 4 scum with an outside chance of 5. 5 could make sense. Especially if Bax is town. Push through a quick Lynch on a townie Day 4 and then with Swangs vote steal power and 4 scum that gives them 5 votes with likely 8 or 9 players left depending on if Pepe shot someone or not. They'd have the vote advantage day 5 as long as Pepe didn't hit scum. Swang even seemed to be trying to push through that quick lynch early in the day.

Darin is caught in a contradiction. So barring a really good reason or another revelation, he should be the lynch.

Wait, so Can-o-Man gave you a permanent extra action?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:32 am

Ebwop: scum is usually 20-25% the size of Town+their group (or players-3rd party). Not just town.

Also if Bax doesn't answer and Darins lynch today doesn't end the game, Bax should probably be vigged on principle. I've been hesitant to dictate specific actions but there's not much evidence of Scum having a role that can manipulate actions so far. It's still probably a bad idea for most roles to say where they're going in general (say if Traf and Bax are scum and they know I'm going to block Traf then it's an easy decision for them to send Bax to make the kill instead and it's easier to catch someone in a lie if they don't know that Pix tracked them or Charle tasted them.)
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby *Pixar* on Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:48 am

strike wolf wrote:
SoN!c wrote:Yes, that is how i get it. Pixar saying he saw it. Pixar being a tracker.

4 is most likely with the size. Mafia is usually about 20-25% the size of town and with at least 2 3rd party that size is most likely closer to 25% or maybe higher. So 17 town×.25=4.25. 4 scum with an outside chance of 5. 5 could make sense. Especially if Bax is town. Push through a quick Lynch on a townie Day 4 and then with Swangs vote steal power and 4 scum that gives them 5 votes with likely 8 or 9 players left depending on if Pepe shot someone or not. They'd have the vote advantage day 5 as long as Pepe didn't hit scum. Swang even seemed to be trying to push through that quick lynch early in the day.

Darin is caught in a contradiction. So barring a really good reason or another revelation, he should be the lynch.

Wait, so Can-o-Man gave you a permanent extra action?

Just two days in a row. Didn't get an extra today
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:09 pm

Thats a bit weird. I was thinking this was a mod gift. To be used only once.

But perhaps Strike is right on the Regina character and Regina can hand out can-o-mans every night? ("Regina" has to be Bax then?).

It would help if Bax was actually playing this game...

Still Darin is the n°1 suspect. If there is just one more scum left i wanna vote for Darin now. Ragian? What do you think? (waiting for Bax and then Charle giving his flavours) . Lets agree on a countdown time for this? As far we know Bax wil never claim..
Major SoN!c

Postby SoN!c on Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:21 pm

If its just one more scum to find its Darin. If there are two, that would be a whole different story.
Major SoN!c

Postby Darin44 on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:38 pm

*Pixar* wrote:I think darin is our last scum. This so called “average joe” with no night actions was seen visiting Ragian last night. Bax is cleared from me as well he did not visit anyone.

Vote darin44

I'm thank someone set me up. because at the end of the night. I notice a distinct pine scent
Sergeant 1st Class Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby *Pixar* on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:41 pm

Darin44 wrote:

Vote darin44

I'm thank someone set me up. because at the end of the night. I notice a distinct pine scent

Lol nice try you’re busted. That pine scent was from my Man-O-Can flavor I received
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Darin44 on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:46 pm

*Pixar* wrote:
Darin44 wrote:

Vote darin44

Lol nice try you’re busted. That pine scent was from my Man-O-Can flavor I received

go ahead and vote me out than you will see
Sergeant 1st Class Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:50 pm

Yea. That pretty much seals it. The only options I see for Darin being town and not lying about having an ability are very unlikely. Ill give Bax until tomorrow afternoon to give out his role. After that, I intend to vote Darin.

Son!c: mod dictated events aren't super common in mafia and usually don't pop up as secret messages that only one player gets. Darin has further confirmed Can-o-Man through the pine scent and that means that Regina Hume is very likely a character.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby SoN!c on Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:20 am

Darin44 wrote:
go ahead and vote me out than you will see

Nice defense explanation Darin. The question was why you visited The Tick during the night when previously you said you have no night action. You also admitted can-o-man visited you (can-o-man comes in sandalwood and pine scent). The sandalwood version was used on the first night Pix received it.

Vote Darin
Major SoN!c

Postby Charle on Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:32 am

Yes Sonic, do not waste time on Bax, I think he is town. I visited him last night and tasted potpourri, sandalwood and pine. This means it is a good chance that he is the Sewer Urchin one of the main allies of the Tick. He could also visted Darin that's why there was the pine cent in the air, I just wanted Bax to come out and reveal himself and help town a bit more, specially of his findings with his visits every night.

Darin was caught out visiting when he had no powers.

Vote Darin
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby SoN!c on Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:33 am

Charle wrote:Yes Sonic, do not waste time on Bax, I think he is town. I visited him last night and tasted potpourri, sandalwood and pine. This means it is a good chance that he is the Sewer Urchin one of the main allies of the Tick. He could also visted Darin that's why there was the pine cent in the air, I just wanted Bax to come out and reveal himself and help town a bit more, specially of his findings with his visits every night.

Darin was caught out visiting when he had no powers.

Vote Darin

Strike thinks Bax is Regina Hume. Your taste confirms that.

https://the-tick-animated.fandom.com/wiki/Regina_Hume

So Bax gave 2 can-o-mans to Pixar. Which makes sense since Pix was the first "confirmed" townie.

Waiting for a scene now.
Major SoN!c

Re: The Tick Mafia - N5

Postby degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:22 am

Vote Count:
    Darin44 : 5 (*Pixar*, Ragian, PepeAtila, SoN!c, Charle)

No Vote : 4 (Darin44, General Bax, strike wolf, TrafalgarLaw01)
9 Alive, 5 votes needed to lynch

That's a lynch.
Scene coming...
Last edited by degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier degaston

Re: The Tick Mafia - JUSTICE PREVAILS!

Postby degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:57 am

Good evening. With two consecutive scum eliminations, the Citizens were feeling confident today. Darin44 was identified as their next target when someone noticed that he had been hopping around town last night dressed up as a bunny instead of a moth. They made quick work of lynching him in the town square.

Darin44 has been lynched!

show: Darin44

And with that, justice has prevailed in The City, and the evildoers' plans have been foiled... for now.

For The City News, I'm Sally Vacuum, signing off.

Congratulations Citizens! I don't think I've ever seen town not lynch one of their own before. Well played!
Brigadier degaston

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:03 am

Nice one, was quite stressing and some point. But thanks for running it
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby SoN!c on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:04 am

Superjob creating this Degaston! =D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Postby degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:05 am

Thanks to all for playing!
Roles and other info coming.
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:25 am

All Roles:
show: Pixar - Four-Legged Man

show: Charle - Doctor Mung Mung

show: Darin44 - Chairface Chippendale

show: DirtyDishSoap - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight

show: drake_259,Charle - Tongue Tongue

show: DukeHazzard - Uncle Creamy

show: Extreme Ways - Sergeant Doodlehead

show: fusibaseball - Shiela Eel

show: General Bax - Regina Hume

show: Loose Canon - Bi-Polar Bear

show: Maxleod - Captain Mucilage

show: PepeAtila - Big Shot

show: Ragian - The Tick

show: Razorvich - Barry Hubris

show: SoNic - Die Fledermaus

show: strike wolf - The Doorman

show: swang918 - Mayor Blank

show: TrafalgarLaw01 - The Crusading Chameleon

show: traffic133 - Proto-Clown
Brigadier degaston

Postby Ragian on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:36 am

Well done, town!

Cheers for hosting, Dega. I really enjoyed this one (and I want to watch the show now). =D> =D> =D>
Captain Ragian

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:40 am

Good work Town!
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:43 am

Night actions:
Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.
Last edited by degaston on Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier degaston

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives