Conquer Club

The Wild Beyond The Walls Mafia (13/13) Sign Ups closed

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wild Beyond The Walls Mafia (13/??) Sign Ups

Postby strike wolf on Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:47 pm

pmchugh wrote:Had a quick glance at one of the other games and seen some talking when dead, talking at night etc. Can we make sure that doesn't happen this game?

For simplicity, I think it will probably be best to follow this for night talk and ban it. If it's what people want, I can probably talk with a mod about locking the thread for night phases. I generally allow dead to talk to grieve their own death but anyone who keeps talking will be warned and any dead player who gives up game related (real or fake) info will be black listed from any of my future games unless given a role that allows them to continue participating in the game after death.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:31 am

I can do a replacement.
Captain Ragian

Postby swang918 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:47 pm

Strike, you said that you wouldnt put too many crazy roles in the game, but what about going even further and just going pure vanilla, with just a seer and maybe a doc and thats it? That could be fun i think. Curious if anyone else thinks this.
Major swang918

Postby pmchugh on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:23 pm

strike wolf wrote:
pmchugh wrote:Had a quick glance at one of the other games and seen some talking when dead, talking at night etc. Can we make sure that doesn't happen this game?

For simplicity, I think it will probably be best to follow this for night talk and ban it. If it's what people want, I can probably talk with a mod about locking the thread for night phases. I generally allow dead to talk to grieve their own death but anyone who keeps talking will be warned and any dead player who gives up game related (real or fake) info will be black listed from any of my future games unless given a role that allows them to continue participating in the game after death.

Would be cool to get sub forum mod powers for this.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Votanic on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:35 pm

pmchugh wrote:
strike wolf wrote:

More importantly for game reform, we should also make sure game mechanics are locked down in advance.
The last game was a BS travesty, no joke.
Captain Votanic

Postby Devante on Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:11 pm

pmchugh wrote:
strike wolf wrote:

There are a couple of mods playing this so one of us can definitely look at getting added to this forum as mod so we can lock it at night phase. I can look into it further if ya want Strike. Don't think either of the 3 I see right now can as of yet
Major Devante

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:11 pm

I might not be worthy of titles but I’d like to join this game.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby *Pixar* on Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:50 pm

Don’t enter him ^ more than likely a bot
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby strike wolf on Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:16 pm

Even if not a bot, first day on site. Don't think I'd trust to stick around. Sorry, Deku. If you're not a bot and you're still here in a month then maybe you can join another game.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:03 pm

strike wolf wrote:Even if not a bot, first day on site. Don't think I'd trust to stick around. Sorry, Deku. If you're not a bot and you're still here in a month then maybe you can join another game.

Lmao.
Alright perhaps it’s for the best.
I would stick around for the game, can’t say I would for sure play another one here.
I won’t try to hide the fact I’m a Veteran player that goes under a different name and might be banned from multiple mafia sites due to my own poor choices and this might have just been an excuse to just try to look for and find another site to play on because deep down I still miss mafia and I try to learn from my past mistakes.

Unfortunately, I don’t want to hinder your site at all.
If you don’t want me here that’s fine, if you do want me here let me know. (I’ll check back in I guess.)

Don’t think I’m a troll, allot of people will tell you I’m not but I make poor choices despite trying my best to avoid those said choices.

I planned to play this game more slank like and less involved.
Because before I have been known as a top poster that takes the game way too seriously and I end up being toxic to an extreme when something happens that I don’t like.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:05 pm

Also the fact I read the game had allot of mods in it I figured it also gave me more of a reason to hopefully not to be try hard aggro mode kinda shit.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:07 pm

The more reasons I have to not do things a certain way I feel the less likely I am to do that.

However, I still feel bad about hurting the feelings/not
keeping my word of someone I really liked because wrong time, certain things conveniently happened in the game.
I never even got a chance to apology to them because they blocked me on Discord.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:09 pm

If this was the old me I would try to give you my optimism approach of a persuasion to join your game.

But I understand not wanting new people to the site to join so yeah.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:10 pm

I’m also not going to deny I lurk on the web and when I see a mafia site I’m not on, I jump on that site to make an account and try to join a game when I’m in that mafia urge.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby Deku Link on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:11 pm

Oh also sorry if this looks like spam may apologize.
I tend to talk allot sometimes and yeah, you can see how I am usually a top poster lol.
I share my thoughts allot.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby SoN!c on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:51 am

Deku Link wrote:Oh also sorry if this looks like spam may apologize.
I tend to talk allot sometimes and yeah, you can see how I am usually a top poster lol.
I share my thoughts allot.

Can you share your spam thoughts somewhere else? You know the saying, "If you have nothing to do please don't do it here". :D
Major SoN!c

Postby Deku Link on Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:34 am

Ouch.
You don’t want me here eh?
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby SoN!c on Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:53 am

Deku Link wrote:Ouch.
You don’t want me here eh?

A mystery spammer?
Major SoN!c

Postby Deku Link on Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:53 am

Look I don’t mean to spam I just talk allot.
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby swang918 on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:10 am

Im sorry but the idea of a mafia addict, just trawling the web for his next mafia fix, and getting banned everywhere for being too hardcore, just cracks me up. Down to the part where he knows he has a problem but just cant help himself.

We gotta let this guy play
Major swang918

Postby SoN!c on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:34 am

swang918 wrote:Im sorry but the idea of a mafia addict, just trawling the web for his next mafia fix, and getting banned everywhere for being too hardcore, just cracks me up. Down to the part where he knows he has a problem but just cant help himself.

We gotta let this guy play

How about this:

Im working on a vampire game set-up. Need 18 players, he can join that one? If he posts his email here i'll contact him
Major SoN!c

Postby strike wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:42 am

I think him getting banned from other sites is a bit too much of a red flag for me to include him when hes otherwise new and unknown. I know a few other mafia sites have a reputation for being fairly strict and I dont want to completely dismiss a potential new player. So if people are okay with it though, I could put him in as reserve and bump Extreme up to player.

Signs ups will officially close in roughly 3 and 1/2 hours which is a little after 3pm EST or 8pm in England.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Deku Link on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:45 pm

I’m ok with both.

Email:Istheultra@gmail.com
New Recruit Deku Link

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:07 pm

strike wolf wrote:I think him getting banned from other sites is a bit too much of a red flag for me to include him when hes otherwise new and unknown. I know a few other mafia sites have a reputation for being fairly strict and I dont want to completely dismiss a potential new player. So if people are okay with it though, I could put him in as reserve and bump Extreme up to player.

Signs ups will officially close in roughly 3 and 1/2 hours which is a little after 3pm EST or 8pm in England.

I'm fine with that.

Do you usually go by this name DL?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Votanic on Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:27 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I think him getting banned from other sites is a bit too much of a red flag for me to include him when hes otherwise new and unknown. I know a few other mafia sites have a reputation for being fairly strict and I dont want to completely dismiss a potential new player. So if people are okay with it though, I could put him in as reserve and bump Extreme up to player.

I'm fine with that.

Do you usually go by this name DL?

WTF EW?
He's a random blue question mark.

Unless you know something the rest of us don't....

Btw, what is that avatar? It looks like a jungle-zombie cross between Qbert and that salt-sucker from the original Star Trek.
Captain Votanic

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives