Conquer Club

Seinfeld Mafia! Town Wins! Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Would you like a deadline?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:59 pm

yes
11%
no
89%

Total votes : 9

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:49 am

unvote vote Fire posting just for a post sake is idiotic. FOS at Kiwi for no meaningful posts although that doesn't surprise me given who they are :roll:
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby CrabNebula on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:10 am

I am thinking fireedud is Jester seeing his weird posts or maybe he has a post restriction. Not wise to lynch him.
Sergeant 1st Class CrabNebula

Postby NESconqueror on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:12 pm

unvote
Not enough for me to go through... :(
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby dustn64 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:27 pm

Vote Count

NES- Fireedud, Jnd, Kiwi, TWO (4)

Firth-Illiad, Ga7 (2)

Illiad- firth (1)

Skoffin- (0)

LoVo- (0)

LSU- (0)

Crab- Riggable(1)

TWO- (0)

Ga7-Skoffin (1)

Kiwi- Crab (1)

Fireedud- LoVo, firth, LSU (3)

Cena- (0)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!

RED
= most votes
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby dustn64 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:34 pm

*yawn*

Postby ga7 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Alright, wake up people...
SFOS Josh as even if he's playing like a noob, I find Firee's claim believable.
Jnd's insistance to get Nes lynched is scummy, that makes me think if we lynch Nes and he's town we'd have a good lead for the day after.
I still think Firth is scummy, but I guess no one cares :P
At this point I guess we won't get any more info, so it's time to pick a wagon and get this day over with.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 pm

ga7 wrote:Alright, wake up people...
SFOS Josh as even if he's playing like a noob, I find Firee's claim believable.
Jnd's insistance to get Nes lynched is scummy, that makes me think if we lynch Nes and he's town we'd have a good lead for the day after.
I still think Firth is scummy, but I guess no one cares :P
At this point I guess we won't get any more info, so it's time to pick a wagon and get this day over with.

I just think he is a scum trying to lie low and trying to not give off a scum tell. JND's insistence on NES makes me think possibly lyncher so I would hope that a cop would at least investigate JND to make sure that isn't the case. Firth I would prefer to tackle later on as I am thinking our best bets for random lynching night 1 is either NES and Fire while NES has had someone very insistent on it hence why it might be a lyncher role.

btw i'm going out of town after lunch tomorrow and will be back on sunday at some point.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby dustn64 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:33 pm

any people you guys feel need prodded?

Postby ga7 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:39 pm

LSU: I agree about Jnd the thought crossed my mind, though it's a bit obvious way to play it but his closemindedness about any other lynch certainly makes him look bad.
About Firee, it might be the case and I think he could actually hurt us if he sticks around even if he's town, but all in all I think his lynch today would bring us less leads than others IMO. Alternatively if you guys are set on Firee we could as well try to put him at a normal lynch-1 and see what happens :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:39 pm

anyone that did not post since your last postcount b4 the one u just did
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:42 pm

dustn64 wrote:*yawn*
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:42 pm

Can you explain briefly again why you think firth is scummy? I'm in the middle of packing for a retreat and trying to get my lesson plans done for next week when I'll be at a conference(i'll have internet access at night at the conference). if you can just show me enough on that I wouldn't mind switching as day 1's tend to go to random votes anyway and i'm not that picky as long as we don't lynch a good town role although if we can't get a scum I would prefer to dump a knucklehead
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby ga7 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:47 pm

For Firth, basically out of all the bandwagonners he seems to be the more careful one, hopping early and getting off when a wagon starts to die, to hop again on a more promising one. It doesn't mean much at this point, but that coupled with a feeling that he's scum playing low-key is enough for me right now.
Lieutenant ga7

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:53 pm

Hmmm I'm fine with lynching him, but I'm thinking if we discover fire was scum that we got a second scum

Crab
I am thinking fireedud is Jester seeing his weird posts or maybe he has a post restriction. Not wise to lynch him.

I personally don't see Fire as having a weird post restriction as much as just a possible noob mafia. haven't really noticed a type of restriction to him either.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby ga7 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:06 pm

Good call. I'd like to see Crab explain this, this might be a better lynch target.
Lieutenant ga7

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:13 pm

Unvote Vote Crab until there is a better explanation for that comment in case anyone else wants to vote on him for the random day 1 lynch. Most likely i'll just leave my vote here until after I'm back from the retreat. If crab does turn up as scum though, tomorrow I'm voting to lynch fire as that would be a noob scum mistake.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby nagerous on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:16 am

My perspective on the crab incident:

When I have been jesters, people who always say they think I'm jester are ones who are scum and know I am not in the mafia. Firey is a newb who sucks at mafia but I find it interesting that crab doesn't think hes mafia but instead a jester.

Unvote vote crab

I think this lead will be worth following.
Captain nagerous

Postby Iliad on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:22 am

in the game I modded the mafia godfatehr was pushing that the jester was a jester
vote crab
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby CrabNebula on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:56 am

Okaay, quite a bandwagon starting there.

Let me explain why I said fireedud might be Jester. What is a Jester supposed to do? Get himself lynched. One of the ways is to either hop on random bandwagons quickly so that town suspects he is mafia or annoy the people in the game as much as possible until the people decide he isn't good to live and lynch him. The second one was what fireedud exactly doing with his weird and incomprehensible posts. Is it that hard to understand?

And I find it very suspicious that people have started a bandwagon on this simple thing.

Also if you were thinking why I didn't respond as soon as the allegations were made, that is because that is my offline time of 16 hours (sleep, college etc).

Postby ga7 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 am

Actually, the fact that you pop up with this 'he's a jester' when Firee's wagon might have restarted is the scummy thing here, not your reasoning behind it. Although the reasoning is weak as it doesn't take in account that Firee is just bad at mafia. :P
It's not a so simple thing IMO as it's a statement that seeks to defend Firee against a lynch (granted, a vig might take a shot at him after reading it but since he had already claimed something different...).
I'm not convinced by this defense, therefore Unvote Vote Crab
Lieutenant ga7

Postby CrabNebula on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:58 am

After going back the pages I found that fireedud had claimed Hated Townie at one point and by the looks of it, everyone had believed him. Thus I retract my previous statement of him being Jester.

I cannot comment on how he plays since I haven't noticed his playing style.

Postby CrabNebula on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:10 am

ga7 wrote:Actually, the fact that you pop up with this 'he's a jester' when Firee's wagon might have restarted is the scummy thing here, not your reasoning behind it. Although the reasoning is weak as it doesn't take in account that Firee is just bad at mafia. :P
It's not a so simple thing IMO as it's a statement that seeks to defend Firee against a lynch (granted, a vig might take a shot at him after reading it but since he had already claimed something different...).
I'm not convinced by this defense, therefore Unvote Vote Crab

False. There was no bandwagon restarting. At that point everyone including you were convinced by fireedud's claim and either withdrawing their votes or not pushing others to vote for him. Get your facts right.

Also, LSU voted him for a random reason. Even if I were mafia, why would I defend him against a random vote, as you quite that implied in your post. Fireedud was in no threat of being lynched so your point is null and void. Please find better reason to vote me!

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 am

unvote vote crab

this day is going way to slow and we need a lynch...

decent enough reason as its day 1 still :roll:
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby CrabNebula on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:30 am

lord voldemort wrote:unvote vote crab

What reason exactly are you talking about?

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:34 am

CrabNebula wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:unvote vote crab

What reason exactly are you talking about?

thats its day 1 its been going for ages we need a lynch and im voting for you, wat didnt u understand?
Lieutenant lord voldemort

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives