Conquer Club

CC Olympics

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Olympics

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 am

Pirlo wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
josko.ri wrote:For how long is one tournament ongoing?

I think 24 hours, but it might be 12.

I would be careful to join in the first 12, just in case. I'll get you a more definitive answer by tomorrow.

Would be great if the speed ones remain up or 24 hours.

I have confirmed with BW that all will be up for 24 hours.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby IcePack on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:24 am

One of the issues I foresee in reusing the old events is some of those restrict 1 per tribe. Well it used to allow for all the clans etc but now it's just 4 primitive and a handful of advanced, are you going to be able to fill those events?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 am

IcePack wrote:One of the issues I foresee in reusing the old events is some of those restrict 1 per tribe. Well it used to allow for all the clans etc but now it's just 4 primitive and a handful of advanced, are you going to be able to fill those events?

I don't foresee any issue with this, all Advanced Tribes are very active and the Primitive Tribes have so much players that at least one should step up and hopefully join...I guess we won't know for sure until that day... 8-)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby IcePack on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:34 am

Mad777 wrote:
IcePack wrote:One of the issues I foresee in reusing the old events is some of those restrict 1 per tribe. Well it used to allow for all the clans etc but now it's just 4 primitive and a handful of advanced, are you going to be able to fill those events?

I don't foresee any issue with this, all Advanced Tribes are very active and the Primitive Tribes have so much players that at least one should step up and hopefully join...I guess we won't know for sure until that day... 8-)

What I mean is, if you have a 16 player tournament where ONLY one is allowed to sign up from each, and there's only 4 primitive and 4 advanced (idk exact true numbers I'm just giving an example) then you'll never hit the 16 required cuz there isn't 16 groups.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby GoranZ on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Are there enough tribes for this event?
Or we will see huge drop in participants compared to last year?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Pirlo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Pirlo wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
josko.ri wrote:For how long is one tournament ongoing?

I think 24 hours, but it might be 12.

I would be careful to join in the first 12, just in case. I'll get you a more definitive answer by tomorrow.

Would be great if the speed ones remain up or 24 hours.

I have confirmed with BW that all will be up for 24 hours.

Thanks, Duk!
Captain Pirlo

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:24 pm

IcePack wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

What I mean is, if you have a 16 player tournament where ONLY one is allowed to sign up from each, and there's only 4 primitive and 4 advanced (idk exact true numbers I'm just giving an example) then you'll never hit the 16 required cuz there isn't 16 groups.

There were a few issues with this last year when your tribe was your clan (meaning there were more tribe options). The less popular maps/setting tournaments had trouble filling. I think Josko ended up recruiting for at least one of them to start.
11:36:19 ā€¹Swifteā€ŗ #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby IcePack on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:02 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

There were a few issues with this last year when your tribe was your clan (meaning there were more tribe options). The less popular maps/setting tournaments had trouble filling. I think Josko ended up recruiting for at least one of them to start.

Right, and this year there is even less tribes to fill. And some restrict that multiple from same tribe can't join so are those ones even possible / realistic

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:27 pm

IcePack wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Mad777 wrote:

Right, and this year there is even less tribes to fill. And some restrict that multiple from same tribe can't join so are those ones even possible / realistic

Yes those are possible, the max per Tribe has been adjusted to "3", hope this will answer hat concern
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby IcePack on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Thanks for addressing Mad :)

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 pm

If you reach 30+ points do you receive both the CA and the GA or just the CA?
11:36:19 ā€¹Swifteā€ŗ #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Mad777 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:If you reach 30+ points do you receive both the CA and the GA or just the CA?

Same as last year, you will receive both.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby sm8900 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 pm

hi. sorry, but I'm confused. how do I join a SPEED game within the tournament? thanks!!!
Cadet sm8900

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:51 pm

sm8900 wrote:hi. sorry, but I'm confused. how do I join a SPEED game within the tournament? thanks!!!

There are three speed tournaments that will allow freemiums.

In order:
  1. Settings Dredging on August 16th (tomorrow)
  2. Holiday Decorating on August 27th, and finally
  3. Classic Power Napping on August 29th.

Of course, if you upgrade your membership there are other speeds you could join...:)
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby benga on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:08 am

Dukasaur wrote:
sm8900 wrote:hi. sorry, but I'm confused. how do I join a SPEED game within the tournament? thanks!!!

There are three speed tournaments that will allow freemiums.

In order:
  1. Settings Dredging on August 16th (tomorrow)
  2. Holiday Decorating on August 27th, and finally
  3. Classic Power Napping on August 29th.

Of course, if you upgrade your membership there are other speeds you could join...:)

On Central Comman is the link to all events as they come.
Sergeant benga

Postby djelebert on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 am

trying to join the zombie baseball, for tribes, where there is already 2 guys from CONQ and INF

I have :

Error

You are not in a required Clan/Tribe

When I go on tribe tab, this is purposed. Do we need something from our tribe to validate joining?
Lieutenant djelebert

Postby Mad777 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:41 am

djelebert wrote:trying to join the zombie baseball, for tribes, where there is already 2 guys from CONQ and INF

I have :

Error

When I go on tribe tab, this is purposed. Do we need something from our tribe to validate joining?

I found the same issue while I tried to join, I'm awaiting this to be worked out...hopefully shortly
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby josko.ri on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:46 am

the same issue here, I also tried to change default group to Tribe for all members but it didnt work.
Captain josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 am

josko.ri wrote:the same issue here, I also tried to change default group to Tribe for all members but it didnt work.

It's nothing on your end, more about the way Tribe ID coding were entered and/or missed.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Pirlo on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Got this message when I tried to join a tournament. Is there something wrong with M&S tribe? Also, my avatar changed alone!!! :shock:
Captain Pirlo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Pirlo wrote:

Got this message when I tried to join a tournament. Is there something wrong with M&S tribe? Also, my avatar changed alone!!! :shock:

If you read the posts above you'll see there's a bug and they're looking into it. I came here for the same reason. Your avatar changed because josko made the clan your default group.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Mad777 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:10 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

If you read the posts above you'll see there's a bug and they're looking into it. I came here for the same reason. Your avatar changed because josko made the clan your default group.

Thx Caff...
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Pirlo on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Mad777 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

Thx Caff...

Thanks
Captain Pirlo

Postby Mad777 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Zombie Baseball tournament "join" issue fixed, enjoy!
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby djelebert on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:56 pm

there will be other zombie baseball tournaments?
Lieutenant djelebert

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives