Once upon a time lived a man called Iggy List who was very simple and lonely. Then came along Mr. Grievance, who wasn't very popular and had a real negative attitude (he was often abused). Mr. Grievance chased Iggy away...
Alright, that's about as far as I can go with this
The Ignore List is back and Greivances have been replaced with Feedback. Feedback is now much more like eBay's system and I think I've addressed much if not all of the criticisms about Grievances. The main improvements are:
* You can leave positive and negative comments
* Each comment is tied to a game and can be responded to individually
* There are now guidelines for writing feedback and moderators to handle feedback abuse
We all start off with zero feedback.
Also included in this update:
* If you are blocked from joining a game because you are on someone's Ignore List, the message now indicates who's ignoring you.
* To avoid the possibility of players with tiny scores gaining a gazillion points in one win, I've adjusted the point formula as follows:
The points to be awarded is calculated as (loser's score / winner's score) * 20, up to a maximum of 100 points.
Thanks to everyone who pointed out the problem and helped us find a solution.
* You can now change your email address from the My Settings page.
* We have a new moderator... moz976 has already been very helpful to the community for as long as I can remember, and will now guide the forum along in a more formal capacity.
<Twilldo edit> Just to clarify, Moz976 will be joining myself and Andy as general mods covering the boards, grievance mods are still to come </Twilldo edit>
<lacko edit> Removed link to old grievances form </lacko edit>