Conquer Club

H`s games: 1 vs 1 Age of Realms 2 (Winner: KiIIface)

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: H`s games 1 vs 1 Age of Realms 2 (FULL)

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi, i am freebe at moment, and at the moment in 4 games, i couldnt take your invitation of 24 hrs, i asked u for more time, my time did run out and im out of the tournament even i couldnt play. I dont think this is fair, how could i know when i signed up that this tournament will start this week already, i remember waiting for 2 month to go from rd to the other rd, different tournament, but a timeline should be to join the games especially for rd 1, like,

ok tournament is full, every game has to start in latest one week, not 24 hours, because it will
be unfair to freebys - we can only play 4 games , if i would not be a freeby i wouldnt have had this prob, so my point is- you shouldnt let freeby in at first place then,

anyway , i asked for more time, i would be happy if you reconsicer this and make this tournament fair.
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 pm

My opponent was Will Lee,
so hes in the next round , without playing a single game, before rd 1 has even started, gg will lee

Postby Dr.House_25 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:31 pm

dude, i asked that to Night Strike, he didnt response, and i pm him before and he told me that when someone didn`t get in the other one has to advance to the next round, and also, a freeby got in, and he is playing, the diference is that he payed atention to the tournament and he saw that freeby can get in, they just have to let 3 open spots.
Sergeant Dr.House_25

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Its your tournament, youre the boss, if u have a decision to make, then U make it, before even bothering night strike, you make the decision, but u didnt,
you where waiting for nightstrike to answer u, but he didnt,

youre still this tournaments boss, you decide how long people have to join the games.

may i ask u how many games are going on ( has everybody of your invitations joined?), are all rd 1 games going on- or not?
except my game , i never played

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 pm

That was your answer by the way

Sent: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm
To: AslanTheKing

I just PM one of the tournament directors because i`m new with this and i don`t know if i can long the time to more, so if he tell me that i can ,i will tell you. if you need to comunicate with that guy , his username is: Night Strike

Postby Dr.House_25 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm

and what do you want, you can`t get in, i could wait for you but your games are with lot of players and that will last lot of time, you had to look good to this tournament, not all the tournaments are equal.
Sergeant Dr.House_25

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 pm

your judgement is questionable, your rd 1 has started today, how long do you think will your rd 1 go on?

Postby Night Strike on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm

You have to have 16 players participate in the tournament, so you either need to give AslanTheKing an extension to join his games or you will need to find a reserve to take his place.

Also, you never actually stated in your rules that players only have 24 hours to join their games. If you just sent out the invitations last night, then you have to wait 24 hours before officially removing him from the tournament. But because you never said you would enforce that as a rule, you should probably give him (and future players that may have this issue) at least another 24 hours to join. Although we only require an organizer to give a player 24 hours to join the game, most organizers will allow a player 48 hours to join their games.

AslanTheKing, each organizer runs their own tournament, so no two tournaments run on the same time-table. If you are a freemium and join several tournaments, you take on the risk of having to join multiple games from multiple tournaments at once. You need to either buy a premium membership or realize that organizers are not forced to make their games around your schedule. If this organizer doesn't want to wait for you to have an open spot, he's not forced to.
Major Night Strike

Postby Dr.House_25 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks Night Strike i will give him another invitation.
Sergeant Dr.House_25

Postby heatz on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

I won my match 3-0 :)
Major heatz

Postby Dr.House_25 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 pm

i`ll put it in the bracket generator, YOU`RE IN ROUND 2!
Sergeant Dr.House_25

Re: H`s games: 1 vs 1 Age of Realms 2 (Winner: KiIIface)

Postby Dr.House_25 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Congratulations to KiIIface on winning this tournament !! =D> =D> =D>
Sergeant Dr.House_25

Previous

Return to Completed 2012