Tournaments completed in 2011.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [COMPLAINING]

Postby gorehound on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm
PROPER ANSWER GIVEN TO NIGHT STRIKE BY PM
IF ANYBODY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, JUST ASK ME AND I'LL COPY HERE

Sorry people , have been very busy this weekend and so have only caught up on this debate today.

There are a number of certainties:
1) that we all really enjoyed the tournie
2) that DJenre put a lot of work into it , for which we all thank him
3) that there is some confusion over something (to be honest I read the last 4-5 pages and I am still not certain what we are supposed to be losing the tournie about- joining or finishing, or ???)
4) these are, after all, just games and it is a shame that such a fun event as this was, has deteriorated to this squabbling level
5) now that the moderators have been called in, I do think that in the interest of openness, Djenre should publish his pm to them - not because we don't trust him, just that everything should be on the table. Also, I have no reason to believe that he is being deliberately unfair and is merely interpreting things according to how he sees the rules, the fact being that others see things differently...
6) as the mods are here, let us see what they say. either Ireland won it fair and square, or we are made to play again, Team Ireland is not afraid of Team France ! lol
7) Well played to everyone in the competition. =D>

gore
Major gorehound

Postby Scottyboymck on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:35 am

Im happy now that this has been refered to the moderators for an (hopefully) impartial view and adjudication. It was a great tourney but has been marred by the squabling.

One thing though DJ - you stated that you would put the options (1 - France Win, 2 - Replay) out to the players and let them decide. The overriding opinion across the board was to include an Option 3 of Ireland winning. It seems like now you havent got the decision you were after youve called in the Mods to see if they can call a victory for you.

I have no preference over France or Ireland but I think in the interest of fairness, and the fact Ive not noticed any other French players back up any arguments, the tourney has to go to Ireland.
Sergeant 1st Class Scottyboymck

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 am

rabid_rabbit wrote:
DJENRE wrote:lol, once again, this is a proof of you guys are telling bullshit...
Game 8590827 is a SINGLE, there is no team. So why are you telling that?

You should better wait for Night Strike feedback about this problem instead trying to found a wrong way to sort it out.
You're wrong, that's all. Make sure that I kept an update of who joined and who didn't in the 24 h after sending WEEK 4 & 5. ;)

DJENRE

Yes it was a single game, but it was on my home map, so I should have been in the first position. (According to your own instructions!)
If this is your point of view, then obviously you are not interested in the facts, only in engineering a win for yourself. I have no interest in discussing this with you any longer.

There was team only for doubles, triples and quad. How can it be team for a single???? I wasn't in my instructions!!!
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE

Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 am

gorehound wrote:

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm
PROPER ANSWER GIVEN TO NIGHT STRIKE BY PM
IF ANYBODY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, JUST ASK ME AND I'LL COPY HERE

Sorry people , have been very busy this weekend and so have only caught up on this debate today.

There are a number of certainties:
1) that we all really enjoyed the tournie
2) that DJenre put a lot of work into it , for which we all thank him
3) that there is some confusion over something (to be honest I read the last 4-5 pages and I am still not certain what we are supposed to be losing the tournie about- joining or finishing, or ???)
4) these are, after all, just games and it is a shame that such a fun event as this was, has deteriorated to this squabbling level
5) now that the moderators have been called in, I do think that in the interest of openness, Djenre should publish his pm to them - not because we don't trust him, just that everything should be on the table. Also, I have no reason to believe that he is being deliberately unfair and is merely interpreting things according to how he sees the rules, the fact being that others see things differently...
6) as the mods are here, let us see what they say. either Ireland won it fair and square, or we are made to play again, Team Ireland is not afraid of Team France ! lol
7) Well played to everyone in the competition. =D>

gore

Hi gorehound,
thank you for that answer.
I'm glad you enjoyed this tournament and I'm also sad to see ho it ends :sick:
Yes, I put a lot of work into it to make it nice for all players.
I clearly told everybody about the mistake once I clearly saw it in games. I didn't think to be insulted like I did by some players. I always tried to be fair and follow the rules.
Yes I called TD personnally but I'm sure some other players did the same. No names, no need ;)
I know you're not afraid of team FRANCE :D And whatever the TD say, I'll follow their instructions. But I'll be happy to fight you again. :lol: On the battefield of course.

And because you properly asked to see the PM sent to night strike (other didn't), I'll copy it in the next post on that thread.

Sincerely
DJENRE
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 am

Scottyboymck wrote:Im happy now that this has been refered to the moderators for an (hopefully) impartial view and adjudication. It was a great tourney but has been marred by the squabling.

One thing though DJ - you stated that you would put the options (1 - France Win, 2 - Replay) out to the players and let them decide. The overriding opinion across the board was to include an Option 3 of Ireland winning.

Options were because a victory of IRELAND was against the rules of the tournament. And as you know, TD are always punctilious about rules.

Scottyboymck wrote: I think in the interest of fairness, and the fact Ive not noticed any other French players back up any arguments, the tourney has to go to Ireland.

Be sure all players including team France are aware of it. But because they went over the puberty, they don't want to answers childrens on thread. They just think it's not fair to be insulted like I am on thread ;) And also be sure we talk a lot by PM about it. ALso know that they all support me and think the same as me.
1) They don't want to earn a tourney because of deadbeating.
2) They don't want to see Ireland win because it's against the rules
3) They're ready to play a last drop of games
4) They will accept and follow any decision from the TD.

EDIT: AND PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING
fairman wrote:As member of the French team, i will accept the decision of danryan, lindax or night strike.
However thx for the organization

DJoach wrote:Sorry I disagree, FRANCE deserves it, not that I am French :D

Scottyboymck wrote: It seems like now you havent got the decision you were after youve called in the Mods to see if they can call a victory for you.

GUYS, PLEASE STOP TELLING THINGS YOU'RE NOT AWARE OF....

We started to talk about this problem on March, 19th 23:48
I told DJ TEFLON on March, 20th 16:00

Sent: 20 Mar 2011, 16:00
To: DJ Teflon
DJENRE wrote:No problem, ;)
There is an issue with another of my tournament. Maybe you could have a look into it. A team is complaining about a victory and we have to sort it out.
Could you have a look if you have time?
The best way should be to replay a last set of games. Let me know on thread.
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=137919
The problem is I'm involved in the winning team and all players from the opposite team think I'm unfair.
DJENRE

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Please guys, when I say something, It's because I'm sure of it.
So please do the same when you post here!!!

I'm not that discusting person you're trying to show everybody!!!
I put work and time in this tournament and in many others, I'm really tired of being insulted in that thread.
Most of you (the players telling I'm unfair or telling I did that only to suit myself) haven't organized a single tournament. And be sure it's a hard work (except if you do a 16 players with 1vs1 elimination).
It's always easier to tell bullshit behind a computer screen. ;)

Now I gonna copy TD sent to NS and we all wait for their decision. DISCUSSION IS OVER.
Last edited by DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 am

PM SENT TO NIGHT STRIKE

Night Strike wrote:As you know, there have been complaints about how the winner has been determined in your tournament. I've read the comments in the thread, but I need some more information. Specifically, if all of these rules that you sent out in the PM were so important, why were they not part of the tournament post when you were collecting players? If you wanted everyone to join within 24 hours, you should have made it known before people signed up for the tournament. Even with that rule, nearly every organizer I've seen will send a reminder to the players and give them an additional 24 hours to join their games. Voiding games should be a last resort, not a default option. Even if they joined after 24 hours, you can't choose to start enforcing it mid-way through the tournament and then go back and punish people who did not join in time before that decision.

Also, what's up with this "80 minutes" rule? You required the games to be played within 80 minutes? Unless your players are playing speed games, that can't be required, especially when you're involving quads games played across countries.

Also with the countries, a couple of players made some great points regarding the fact that it is very hard to get people to participate when there are very few people available from their country. It's why we hesitated to give you the go-ahead in the beginning and why I now wish we wouldn't have allowed it at all. You appear to have exploited the countries that have fewer CC players.

Please reply back regarding my comments so I can make an informed decision.

~Night Strike
Tournament Commissioner

DJENRE wrote:
Hi NightStrike,

Thank you for coming back to me.

Off course I know, I presume DJ teflon told you about that as I asked him directly to have a look into the thread.

So I'll try to be clear so you could understand everything.

1) First of all, u have to know that rules for this tournament has been set to match real RUGBY rules.

2) First drop of games were WEEK 1,2 and 3. I told people to join in the next 24 hours but I was fair anyway and I send invites to people who missed to join and I told captains about that. There were no problem in those weeks because it was the first drop. ;)
Second drop of games (WEEK 4 and 5) has been sent later. Two or three PM has been sent to players 3 days before and 1.5 day (someting like that) before I send game telling all players to be ready to join the games. Once I send games, I kept updated every games and also told all captains if a player didn't show in a game. And for most of all, I also send another PM to the whole team few hours before time up to let them know about the problem. Please note that I didn't receive any answer in the 24 hours to explain me why some people didn't join.

3) Like I told you, Rules were done to match real Rugby rules. A rugby match is 80 minutes, no more, no less and once time is up, game is over. I wanted to do the same in that tournament. Not in 80 minutes of course :lol: (you misunderstood me) but firstly in 2 weeks (=14days). With that rule, we could see some games unfinished when the time was over. That doesn't happen in first drop (WEEK 1,2,3). I decided for second drop to lower this ammount of time to 10 days instead 14 days and I let everybody know about it. Nobody told me it was not fair. Some players were quiet happy about it. The aim of that rule was to make a new challenge in the game.
"Time delays are a tactic of the real rugby game so taking your time to take your turn in order to force a draw is a valid way to play".

4) You appear to have exploited the countries that have fewer CC players. :shock: What? What? What? :shock:
Exploited? Ok I made a quick count using CC scoreboard option.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND/EIRE = 153 players
UK = 2344 players
FRANCE = 425 players
ITALY = 221 players

We can say that players from UK can come from WALES, SCOTLAND, ENGLAND or NORTH IRELAND (and join for IRELAND).
And I also told if there were Irish american, they could join and defend their motherland ;)
A proof, if needed:
Big Long Stick wrote:in please... my profile shows i'm in new zealand but i am from dublin!
ireland, please :)
NB: this player played for IRELAND ;)
ITALY had like the same problem and didn't complain about it... There were 11 italian premium ready to join...

Well, if we match tournament rules, FRANCE should win but I also think it's quiet unfair because of deadbeating, I told everybody we could play a last drop of games. FRANCE vs IRELAND (see details into thread).
I didn't think to give IRELAND the victory directly because it doesn't match tournament rules and there were worst than FRANCE on all compartiments of the game. FRANCE has best goalaverage everywhere and won IRELAND on week 2...

Let me know if you need some more informations or if you didn't understand something I wrote. (My english is wrong sometime) ;)

Sincerely
DJENRE

Night Strike wrote:I'm about to go to work, so it'll be another day or two until I'm able to make a decision, but thanks for the information.

DJENRE wrote:No problem, I understand ;)
Real life is more important than CC :)
I know this story will take few days to show a solution.
Let me know if you need any more information.
Take care
DJENRE
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby IR1SH ACE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:39 am

DJENRE wrote:
rabid_rabbit wrote:
DJENRE wrote:lol, once again, this is a proof of you guys are telling bullshit...

You should better wait for Night Strike feedback about this problem instead trying to found a wrong way to sort it out.
You're wrong, that's all. Make sure that I kept an update of who joined and who didn't in the 24 h after sending WEEK 4 & 5. ;)

DJENRE

Yes it was a single game, but it was on my home map, so I should have been in the first position. (According to your own instructions!)
If this is your point of view, then obviously you are not interested in the facts, only in engineering a win for yourself. I have no interest in discussing this with you any longer.

There was team only for doubles, triples and quad. How can it be team for a single???? I wasn't in my instructions!!!

Ur still not gettin it DJENRE....I done the same thing in single player games...we know u cant chose whether u start in the first or second position but its just common sense if its your home map u join first, if its away map u wait till other guy joins first. that's what I done and its what I assumed everyone done.....that's all rabbit is sayin..u are penalizing him for just tryin to play by the rules...
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby DJoach on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 am

As a partner of Dj I did not say anything yet because I don't want to earn a tourney because of deadbeating.
Ireland should not win because of the rules !
Ready to play a last drop of games VS ireland if needed, anyway I will accept and follow any decision from the TD.

Last words are : this situation is pathetic, remember CC is just a GAME, supposed to be FUN

La France gagne, vive la france :D
Lieutenant DJoach

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:
DJENRE wrote:
rabid_rabbit wrote:

DJENRE

Ur still not gettin it DJENRE....I done the same thing in single player games...we know u cant chose whether u start in the first or second position but its just common sense if its your home map u join first, if its away map u wait till other guy joins first. that's what I done and its what I assumed everyone done.....that's all rabbit is sayin..u are penalizing him for just tryin to play by the rules...

I understand the matter. And I'm sorry to see that you wanted to join the right team also in single. You misunderstood me (you and rabid_rabbit). There were 32 players and none of them (except you two) had the same problem I presume.
The fact is I told you to be careful about teams because:
1) I wanted players from the same team in the same team into games (of course)
2) It was clearer for all and easier to check if all players joined home or away team in the right order.

And most of all, there was a game (I don't remember wich one but I know you love to state things...so go ahead!) where teams were ok but in the wrong order. I didn't penalized any team because IT WAS NOT CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THREAD. Like always, I DID FOLLOW TOURNAMENT RULES.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby fairman on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 pm

i already wrote my opinion as member of France team.
I wrote that I will accept any decision from a TD.
But the nice Tournament Organizer received so many bad comments, I may change my opinion.

First, a really big thanks DJENRE for this tournament. You make a real effort on the presentation. =D>

Second, Irish always complain .... You want a fact : the nice hand control from Henry in the World cup Qualification, :lol: , ok I :arrow:

Just humour
Brigadier fairman

Postby gorehound on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 pm

What exactly is the issue about "Late Joining"?

As Captain of the Irish team I should have all the information from Djenre about any issues relating to the Irish team and gameplay, yes?

I have looked at my inbox pms relating to this tournie and found the following from Djenre:

VI NATIONS ---> JOIN RIGHT TEAM

Sent: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:12 am
To:
Please make sure you join the right team please

ALready some mistakes
This was not about us, actually, but about Wales.

THEN NOTHING AT ALL UNTIL A WEEK LATER:
Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [WEEK 4 & 5]

Sent: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:50 pm
To: dragon dor Qyu djelebert gorehound Sniper08 fairman DJoach jotheconqueror DJENRE Conchobar IR1SH ACE rabid_rabbit
Subject: VI NATIONS 2011 [WEEK 4 & 5]

DJENRE wrote:ok we have a little issue here because of late joining.

Ireland win the tournament if we only take normal W/D/L
but if we follow the rule about late joining, France is the winner
I have to double check everything and I'll let you know. Everything will be told on thread and a PM will be sent once sort out.

WHAT ISSUE? WHAT LATE JOINING? So, I looked through all our games and found this team list that I sent out and that Djenre forwarded to all:

VI NATIONS - Week 5 [Ireland-England]

Sent: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 am

SINGLES
1- IR1SH ACE VS will_mp40 Game 8590826 ---------->
2- rabid_rabbit VS Chewie1 Game 8590827 ---------->
3- Sniper08 VS gambler21210 Game 8590828 ---------->
4- Conchobar VS codierose Game 8590830 ---------->
5- gorehound VS TheSaxlad Game 8590831 ---------->
6- jotheconqueror VS Crazysnakeguy Game 8590833 ---------->

Djenre also said at the bottom of this mail:
Games will end with the end of real VI NATIONS TOURNAMENT
ENGLAND: Keep an eye on will_pm, I'm not sure he's playing anymore, you should tell me who could be your reserve in the next 24 hours

OK, when I totalled our games I only got 11 for Ireland v England -IR1SH ACE NEVER PLAYED HIS GAME as he was waiting for will_pm to join! This means that we have another possible 2 points missing from our total! IT ALSO IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE "LATE JOINING" ISSUE, AND CLEARLY NOT OUR FAULT!

Djenre said above
Big Long Stick wrote:in please... my profile shows i'm in new zealand but i am from dublin!

Actually, this player did not play for us as jotheconqueror had already been allocated to us as the reserve, after another Ireland based player was disallowed due to being freemium, which we accepted.

Finally, after noting all the above - I still never was told what exactly was the joining problem, which games we "lost" even though we won them, and why when we got the totals listed below, there is any discussion about who won, at all. It is clearly Ireland that won!

2 8590840 still running ireland win
8590839 england win
2 8590838 ireland win
8590836 england win
8590835 england win
2 8590834 ireland win
8590833 england win
2 8590831 ireland win
2 8590830 ireland win
2 8590828 ireland win
2 8590827 ireland win
8590826 where Ir1SH Ace single game?
14 14v8

8590771 wales win
2 8590770 ireland win
2 8590769 ireland win
2 8590768 ireland win
2 8590767 ireland win
8590766 wales win
8590765 wales win
2 8590763 ireland win
8590762 wales win
2 8590761 ireland win
8590760 wales win
2 8590759 ireland win
14 14v10

2 8589454 ireland win
2 8589453 ireland win
2 8589451 ireland win
8589450 scotland win
2 8589449 ireland win
8589447 scotland win
8589444 scotland win
2 8589443 ireland win
8589442 scotland win
2 8589441 ireland win
2 8589439 ireland win
8589438 scotland win
14 14v10

2 8589398 ireland win
8589397 france win
8589396 france win
2 8589395 ireland win
8589394 france win
2 8589393 ireland win
8589391 france win
2 8589390 ireland win
8589389 france win
8589388 france win
2 8589387 ireland win
8589386 france win
10 10v14

2 8589210 ireland win
8589208 italy win
8589207 italy win
2 8589206 ireland win
2 8589205 ireland win
2 8589204 ireland win
2 8589203 ireland win
2 8589202 ireland win
2 8589201 ireland win
8589200 italy win
2 8589199 ireland win
8589198 italy win
16 16v8

IRELAND WON 4 OUT OF 5 GROUPS

8589178 scotland win
8589180 scotland win
8589181 scotland win
8589182 scotland win
2 8589183 france win
8589184 scotland win
2 8589185 france win
8589186 scotland win
2 8589187 france win
2 8589189 france win
2 8589190 france win
2 8589192 france win
12 12v12

8589398 ireland win
2 8589397 france win
2 8589396 france win
8589395 ireland win
2 8589394 france win
8589393 ireland win
2 8589391 france win
8589390 ireland win
2 8589389 france win
2 8589388 france win
8589387 ireland win
2 8589386 france win
14 14v10

2 8589417 france win
2 8589418 france win
2 8589420 france win
8589421 england win
2 8589422 france win
8589423 england win
8589424 england win
2 8589425 france win
2 8589427 france win
2 8589428 france win
8589429 england win
2 8589431 france win
16 16v8

8590742 italy win
8590743 italy win
2 8590744 france win
8590745 italy win
8590746 italy win
2 8590748 france win
8590752 italy win
2 8590753 france win
8590754 italy win
2 8590756 france win
8590757 italy win
2 8670927 france win
10 10v14

2 8590843 france win
2 8590844 france win
2 8590845 france win
2 8590846 france win
2 8590847 france win
2 8590848 france win
2 8590851 france win
2 8590852 france win
2 8590853 france win
8590855 still playing-prob wales
2 8590856 france win
2 8590857 france win

22 22v2

FRANCE WON 3 AND TIED 1 OUT OF THEIR 5

Thank you.
Last edited by gorehound on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major gorehound

Postby gorehound on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Second, Irish always complain .... You want a fact : the nice hand control from Henry in the World cup Qualification, :lol: , ok I :arrow:

A contraire, mon ami, we Irish play Gaelic Football and Hurling as our national sports and we use our hands in those - we are very cognisant of the skills your Thierry displayed on that day - we even made a few little games in his honour: http://www.jeu-de-main.com/

Unfortunately, given the circumstances of his actions that day, he is unlikely to find any place with any GAA Football teams here, in spite of his undoubted skills. ;)

gore
Major gorehound

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: what a PM!!!
:D

gorehound wrote:OK, when I totalled our games I only got 11 for Ireland v England -IR1SH ACE NEVER PLAYED HIS GAME as he was waiting for will_pm to join! This means that we have another possible 2 points missing from our total! IT ALSO IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE "LATE JOINING" ISSUE, AND CLEARLY NOT OUR FAULT!

This game was already counted as a victory for IRELAND...

gorehound wrote:Finally, after noting all the above - I still never was told what exactly was the joining problem, which games we "lost" even though we won them, and why when we got the totals listed below, there is any discussion about who won, at all. It is clearly Ireland that won!

Check in all games when games started, U can easily found which one were late. Of course, on game log, u can't know who joined late but as I told before, I checked all games in the next 24h after sending the PM about week 4 & 5.

gorehound wrote:A contraire, mon ami, we Irish play Gaelic Football and Hurling as our national sports and we use our hands in those - we are very cognisant of the skills your Thierry displayed on that day - we even made a few little games in his honour: http://www.jeu-de-main.com/

Sorry for that. I also told him to erase that. We're talking about rugby here and there is nothing to say about Henry.
I tried anyway your little game. Really funny... I won 47-1 and qualified france :lol: :lol: :lol:
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby gorehound on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Check in all games when games started, U can easily found which one were late. Of course, on game log, u can't know who joined late but as I told before, I checked all games in the next 24h after sending the PM about week 4 & 5.

sorry, Djenre, I do not have any more time to devote to this - presumably you have a list of those games that started late? Can you please send it to me or post it here? Thank you.

Also, the main issue is that as Irish Captain , according to your own words, I should have been notified a few hours in advance if there was any time issue. I never received such notification from you.
Major gorehound

Postby dragon dor on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 pm

well i not put in tropic because we pm in our team and i think from the discord of France and Ireland we must take out speack here and let other team vote // so i think if nobody was agree for winner it s true do games go and back from ireland is the best thing :ugeek:
Sergeant 1st Class dragon dor

Postby DJENRE on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

gorehound wrote:

sorry, Djenre, I do not have any more time to devote to this - presumably you have a list of those games that started late? Can you please send it to me or post it here? Thank you.

Also, the main issue is that as Irish Captain , according to your own words, I should have been notified a few hours in advance if there was any time issue. I never received such notification from you.

I know you don't want to waste time. If somebody wants to double check, he'll see that I did it correctly. ;)

About the list, I wrote it down on a paper in front of my computer so I can't send it to you but everything is written on thread in the post about scores. See the red notes. SOme have changed scores, some other haven't because the player "injured" won the game anyway.

DJENRE
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby Scottyboymck on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 am

dragon dor wrote:well i not put in tropic because we pm in our team and i think from the discord of France and Ireland we must take out speack here and let other team vote // so i think if nobody was agree for winner it s true do games go and back from ireland is the best thing :ugeek:

We have voted and the general consunsus is an Ireland victory.

And DJENRE, my last post was in no way targeted at you as an insult in any means I cant see how it could be construed as such. That is now serveral posts from players that you have immediately jumped on the defensive and attacked them with a wall of text and called people stupid and insinuated that we are directly attacking you.

If you cant accept constructive critisism then perhaps you shouldnt be organising tournaments - comes with the territory.

I await the quotes and insults in your reply.

Postby fairman on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

Scottyboymck wrote:I await the quotes and insults in your reply.
Is it constructive?

So please, let's all be clever and just wait for the decision of the TD. If there is TD, there is a reason. So please let's stop this fight. It was a really nice tournament, don't waste it ...
Brigadier fairman

Postby Scottyboymck on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 am

fairman wrote:
Scottyboymck wrote:I await the quotes and insults in your reply.
Is it constructive?

So please, let's all be clever and just wait for the decision of the TD. If there is TD, there is a reason. So please let's stop this fight. It was a really nice tournament, don't waste it ...

Point taken that line wasn't really constructive - just dont appreciate being called stupid for giving my opinions when requested.

And yea - was a really good tournament!

Postby IR1SH ACE on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey man, not to insult you or anything but u keep claimin that u sent out PM's to everyone on the teams where players where about to forfeit there games because of late joinin........

Like here.....

DJENRE wrote:
I told many times all players to join in the 24 hours, When I saw a player wasn't joining, I told the captain 12hours before it ends and also the whole team somethinglike 6 hours before it ends. I can't do more.
I also told in one of my first PM that if a player wasn't sure to be able to join in time, he could give his Password to his captain. And that's what we did in team FRANCE if you want to know ;)

And Here...............

DJENRE wrote:
About the extra 12 hours, yes I told that In my PM regarding week 1 to 3. About week 4 and 5, I clearly told everybody to be aware they have to join in 24 hours because time for games was lowered to 10 days instead 14 days. And most of all, the only PM I received was after those 24 hours. SO why should I do for IRELAND something I didn't do for other teams? Because they're involved in a fictionnal victory?

And Finally in ur reply to Night Strike...........

DJENRE wrote:PM SENT TO NIGHT STRIKE

2) First drop of games were WEEK 1,2 and 3. I told people to join in the next 24 hours but I was fair anyway and I send invites to people who missed to join and I told captains about that. There were no problem in those weeks because it was the first drop. ;)
Second drop of games (WEEK 4 and 5) has been sent later. Two or three PM has been sent to players 3 days before and 1.5 day (someting like that) before I send game telling all players to be ready to join the games. Once I send games, I kept updated every games and also told [u]all captains if a player didn't show in a game. And for most of all, I also send another PM to the whole team few hours before time up to let them know about the problem[/u]. Please note that I didn't receive any answer in the 24 hours to explain me why some people didn't join.

Again As I have STATED many times.............like here.....

IR1SH ACE wrote:
Just seen what u wrote here DJENRE.......
"I told many times all players to join in the 24 hours, When I saw a player wasn't joining, I told the captain 12hours before it ends and also the whole team somethinglike 6 hours before it ends. I can't do more."

As I stated above I never recieved any such message??????????????????????????????

and Again here............

IR1SH ACE wrote:man u crack me up :lol:

U have a great way of only answering some of the questions raised here....

Again here is what u said........
"I told many times all players to join in the 24 hours, When I saw a player wasn't joining, I told the captain 12hours before it ends and also the whole team somethinglike 6 hours before it ends. I can't do more"

And here is Another reply of urs......
"About the extra 12 hours, yes I told that In my PM regarding week 1 to 3. About week 4 and 5, I clearly told everybody to be aware they have to join in 24 hours because time for games was lowered to 10 days instead 14 days"

Again as I have STATED TILL BLUE IN THE FACE I never recieved any message about players been late to join games and it is not mentioned anywhere in the messages u sent for everyone to join there last 2 weeks of games.....So what are u shitin on about....

And as our mighty Irish Captain has said..............

gorehound wrote:

And so far ur only answer to these Phantom PM's...........

DJENRE wrote:
C'mon IRISHACE, don't be sad. It take me hours to answer to everybody so I won't start answering this kind of question. Everything has been done to let you know if players of your team didn't join. I don't have those PM in my box anymore so I have no proof.
So what? Will you continue to tell bullshit on everything?
Or will you agree to fight clearly on maps?

How convenient for u that they no longer exist......I would like to hear feedback from anyone on the Italian Team if they received these PM's warning about any of their players about to forfeit their matches, So far it seems as u have just made it all up DJENRE.....No messages were ever sent......

As for the issue of insulting you. Sorry if bringing up a legit disagreement on how u ran ur tournament is an insult to u but.......

[quote="DJENRE"]

Be sure all players including team France are aware of it. But because they went over the puberty, they don't want to answers childrens on thread. They just think it's not fair to be insulted like I am on thread ;) And also be sure we talk a lot by PM about it. ALso know that they all support me and think the same as me.

This is about the most insulting thing I have seen so far on this thread because we dare to question u we are all immature children......

U and the entire French team need to grow up..........
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby DJENRE on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm

IRISHACE, I told in my last post : DISCUSSION IS OVER.
I can't sort out everything you post so keep wasting your time here if you want. And tell what you want I do'nt care!
I'm sure you gonna say something like "DJENRE doesn't answer because he knows he's wrong!!!"

AS A NOTE FOR SCOTTYBOYMCK
Scottyboymck wrote:And DJENRE, my last post was in no way targeted at you as an insult in any means I cant see how it could be construed as such. That is now serveral posts from players that you have immediately jumped on the defensive and attacked them with a wall of text and called people stupid and insinuated that we are directly attacking you.
If you cant accept constructive critisism then perhaps you shouldnt be organising tournaments - comes with the territory.
I await the quotes and insults in your reply.

Scotty, maybe you misunderstood me. I didn't want to offense you, but I was upset to see that u thought I called TD only to suit myself (again) while I called them once the problem was on thread.... Also, the last part of my last answer wasn't specially for you ;) (and the players involved should recognize themselves).
I'm not that discusting person you're trying to show everybody!!!
I put work and time in this tournament and in many others, I'm really tired of being insulted in that thread.
Most of you (the players telling I'm unfair or telling I did that only to suit myself) haven't organized a single tournament. And be sure it's a hard work (except if you do a 16 players with 1vs1 elimination).
It's always easier to tell bullshit behind a computer screen. ;)

So please accept my apologizes if I offense you, and I don't remember I called you "stupid".
I could also list all sentences I took as an offense from other players but that's won't make the point.
Please also understand that we 're trying to sort a big problem here IN ENGLISH wich is not my mother language. Sometimes I maybe say things I think perfectly correct but you understand it as an offense. ;)

AS A NOTE FOR GOREHOUND
gorehound wrote:Djenre said above

Actually, this player did not play for us as jotheconqueror had already been allocated to us as the reserve, after another Ireland based player was disallowed due to being freemium, which we accepted.

You're right, I made a mistake here...I should tell NS about it.
Big Long Stick didn't play for Ireland.... FINALLY...;)

BUT
:arrow: BigLongStick was in team IRELAND because he joined in time and with the right requirements (premium).

But you choose to remove it and let another player (tsioumiou, who joined long after BigLongStick) join your team.
Conchobar wrote:Can we choose who is on our team?

Conchobar wrote:i just mean if we want our reserve instead of a player in the team...

DJENRE wrote:Normally, people who join first, enter the team. If they meet requirements...;
I don't mind if you want a reserve in your team. But it's up to you to pm the players you want to exchange. And I need a confirm from them on the thread. If it's ok, no problem.

Big Long Stick wrote:can i be moved from ireland to one of the world teams - one with kiwi's? tsioumiou to join Ireland? If can be done?

You can see that big long stick was fair and left your team and left his seat to tsioumiou and he joined Rest of the World 2.

My fault because I didn't check tsioumiou status and 3 days after that, when tournament started, I realized that tsioumiou wasnt premium (it was written on thread that we needed premium so you should have seen that too), and I told you we have to include an official reserve (jotheconqueror) even if he wasn't irish. You told me to let you some time to found another IRISH premium to play with you but because you failed, we "naturalized" jotheconqueror into IRISH team.

So we can see this problem occured because I was fair and because I let you make a change into your own team. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

=D> =D> =D> BUSTED!!!! =D> =D> =D>
Last edited by DJENRE on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby DJENRE on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I hope NS remember about this problem. I saw a few of his post made recently ;)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby djelebert on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi! I'm here just to say i'm quite disapointed by some really hard words said in this topic to DJENRE.
Be sure all french team is with DJENRE (if anyone could think otherwise...) to support him and his job for this great tournament!

For my part, i don't want to win a tourney because of deadbeating, and i think another battle should arrange everyone, we must let dice talk for all of us! :) but i'm not administrator and rules are here.

I wouldn't add anything else, because decision is in administrators hands.
Lieutenant djelebert

Postby jotheconqueror on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

but gorehound captain of IRELAND says he never received any PM telling him players were late to join how do you explain this?...and why isnt there a list of these games for PUBLIC record for all to see so that you may vindicate yourself Djenre...SHOW US THE PROOF...
Corporal 1st Class jotheconqueror

Postby Conchobar on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

djelebert wrote:Hi! I'm here just to say i'm quite disapointed by some really hard words said in this topic to DJENRE.
Be sure all french team is with DJENRE (if anyone could think otherwise...) to support him and his job for this great tournament!

For my part, i don't want to win a tourney because of deadbeating, and i think another battle should arrange everyone, we must let dice talk for all of us! :) but i'm not administrator and rules are here.

I wouldn't add anything else, because decision is in administrators hands.

I too agree that it was a good tournament and all the bickering is irrelevant. You don't seem to understand what happened. Nobody won by deadbeating, there was no deadbeating. The scores in the Wales vs Ireland & Italy vs France were changed. While initially seeming reasonable about his overly strict joining rule he then decided to implement it at the end of the tournament. No PMs were sent to team captains or members. Please stick to the facts, there was no deadbeating.
Colonel Conchobar

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2011