Conquer Club

Champion of Champions Tournament [Winner: Panzermeyer]

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Postby sully800 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:07 pm

Cyberdaniel was just eliminated, now carmoil and panzer are real timing to finish!

Carmoil has a slight lead, but panzer has decent position and more cards...
Major sully800

Postby panzermeyer on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:52 pm

and is better looking!
Captain panzermeyer

Postby sully800 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:01 pm

After his dice defeated a strong attack by carmoil, panzer managed to hold North America and turn the tide. Carmoil is eliminated and panzermeyer wins!
Major sully800

Postby sully800 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:09 pm

Also- Riyanna has been eliminated from the tournament due to lack of activity. The final will now just consist of 3 players.
Major sully800

Postby sully800 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:23 pm

After a short delay the final is underway! Perhaps this 7 months tournament will come to an end after all.

(I know I am the only one who posts in this thread. But hey, you're wasting your time by reading my babble :P )
Major sully800

Postby sully800 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:57 pm

At last, the tournament that started with 64 of the top players on the scoreboard has finished, with panzermeyer as the valiant champion of champions.

Who would have thought that after exactly 7 months, the final champion would be a major at rank 490 (who defeated a Lieutenant at rank 1615 for the crown).

A lot has certainly changed since this stevegriffiths set up this tournament. Of course, the tournament founder was busted as the largest multi scheme ever. This has become the longest tournament ever, and the second largest successful one that I know of (second to the 100 man madness Hugh created). Also of note, many of the final players of this tourney have retired. Carmoil quit a few months ago but came out of retirement to play his last round, only to lose to the terrible dice rolls that made him quit in the first place. Riyanna and Mighty King both had to forfeit their spots because they were inactive around CC for over 30 days, and they have disappeared from the scoreboard. Now the brave Bretzsky, still one of the finest players on this site has announced his retirement and laid his sword down at panzermeyers feet.

So congratulations panzermeyer! You have withstood the test of time, and many brave opponents. You are truly, the Champion of Champions!
Major sully800

Previous

Return to Completed 2007