Around The World in 8 Maps
This tournament is open only to premium players.
Yes, I know, this tournament title has been brutally overused. But before you hurriedly close this tab and head back to the sign-up page, please do read on! I promise you, this tournament will be different.
In this tournament, you have to win at least one 3-player game on each of the 8 maps, representing the 8 major geographical locations in the world. Be the first player to do so, and you win the tournament.
Each round, you will play one entire set of games on the 8 different maps, sent out in 2 batches of 4 maps. Regardless of whether or not you have won on the map before, all players will play on all maps in the round. This will continue until at least 1 player achieves the tournament objective at the end of the round. The tournament will then be declared to be over (obviously).
Opponents will be assigned by Random.org.
The maps being used for the tournament are as follows:
North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Far East, Oceania, Arctic and Antarctica.
The game settings for all games in the tournament will be:
Standard, 3-Player, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, Sunny, No Trench, 30 Rounds, Casual.
In the event that multiplayers achieve the tournament objective in the same tournament round, the tiebreaker will consist of a head-to-head comparison of the total number of game rounds used to achieve the players' wins across each of the 8 maps. If a player has multiple wins on the same map, the fastest win will be counted. The player who won his games in the least number of rounds will win
EDIT: Players that meet the win condition at the end of the same round will be pitted against each other on all 8 maps. The player that wins the most games out of that set will be declared the winner..
1. I reserve the right to change aspects of the game if anything needs changing, to ensure fairness to all players or for the benefit of the tournament.
2. If you wish to withdraw from the tournament at any time, please inform me via personal message or post on this thread.
3. If you do not join the game within 48 hours, you will be replaced.
4. If you are know you are not going to be around for a duration of time, please inform me. If the period of time is short enough, I will delay all of your games.
5. For any questions, problems etc. you may voice it out in this thread or you can PM me.
Last edited by anamainiacks
on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.