Conquer Club

betonbet (stache only) A Mans Part is needed here badly

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

betonbet (stache only) A Mans Part is needed here badly

Postby Joe McCarthy on Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:07 pm

TB is down for maintenance, so I gotta talk to my 'stache poker buddys here. Everybody else, go play Risk, or kiss each others ass in the forum about how much respect and honor you all have.

Ok anybody else having problems? I couldnt do squat with my account. Support told me to download and play the new client then I would be fixed up. I tried that, no luck. Couldnt log into the client or the site. Support tells me then i have to send an email to Thomas. Am I the only one? Is virus or manhat even up in this piece or are me and A Mans Part the only BoB people here?
Last edited by Joe McCarthy on Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class Joe McCarthy

Postby Boxcutta on Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:38 pm

Not playing there anymore, but it might be the switch over to Prima. Bound to be a few bugs.
ImageImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class Boxcutta

Postby Joe McCarthy on Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:43 pm

I agree. Really wanted to try it out. 70% rakeback is doing me no good if I cant get to the tables.

Postby Joe McCarthy on Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:55 pm

OK I went and sent the email to thomas, he sent me a new password and said to log into the client with it. Well I did that and Im looking at a "logging into poker network..." message. For a really long time, and this is the third try.

Have any of you stache BoBers been able to log into your accounts since the switch?

Postby Joe McCarthy on Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:01 pm

How about it mans part?

Postby Joe McCarthy on Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:05 pm

And now that message cleared and it said i had the wrong loggin info. Getting ready to run from BoB. Damn it.

edit: ok I got into the site but not the client. And I got into the site with the new password. Roll withdrawn.

Postby Joe McCarthy on Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:24 pm

LOL, the client just popped up and logged me in. Said welcome buttsecksbot, haha. I guess its connected up to a long-forgotten prima account somewhere. Either that of BoB knows me really really well.

Return to Out, out, brief candle!