Conquer Club

Fascinating New Study on What Happens to Vaxed Over Time

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Adams: "The Anti Vaxxers Won"

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:51 am

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Dilbert creator Scott Adams, a JP4 style unhinged pro vax zombie, admits "the Anti Vaxxers are the winners."

"The unvaccinated have the advantage. They feel better. They don't have to worry about what I'm worrying about. Where will I be five years from now because I got vaccinated? You won. I did not end up in the right place. You should take victory. And I have to take defeat. You are the winners. You won."

GAME OVER.

ITT Saxi demonstrates he doesn’t understand sarcasm.

ITT Jim demonstrates his belief that anything that doesn't fit in his neat Black and White worldview must be sarcasm

He wasn't being sarcastic brah - Politifact even went scrambling to attack him for this
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Adams: "The Anti Vaxxers Won"

Postby jimboston on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:55 am

I mean we all realize that it’s PROVEN FACT that you can get a virus now, and have reactions to that same virus DECADES later.

Right?

r.e. Chicken Pox and then Decades later some get Shingles

At the same time there’s no evidence that this occurs from the Covid Vax.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Re: Pfizer R&D Director Has Unhinged Breakdown

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:00 pm

On Wednesday, PV got Pfizer's pro-Biden Director of Worldwide Research and Development for the COVID-19 vaccine to say Pfizer was working on mutating the COVID-19 virus by setting up a fake date through Grindr and getting him to talk in exchange for the possibility he could pound a hot twink's ass. But the twink was wearing a hidden camera. This is the original disclosure ---

When confronted that the twink was wearing a wire, the Pfizer R&D director first said he was lying about Pfizer's COVID-19 research so he could impress this kid into letting him bulldoze this ass. He then had an absolutely massive mental breakdown on camera. "What is going on here!? Is this real life?! You can't record me! Stop! Stop! Stop!" He then proceeded to try to grab and smash the cameras.

To be fair, the disclosures were nothing compared to the guy's mental breakdown. It makes me glad I'm not injecting myself with chemicals whose engineering this guy is in charge of coordinating.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:42 pm

saxitoxin wrote:On Wednesday, PV got Pfizer's pro-Biden Director of Worldwide Research and Development for the COVID-19 vaccine to say Pfizer was working on mutating the COVID-19 virus

You have to be really paranoid to see this as something evil.

When you play chess, you always try to see things through your opponent's eyes, to see where he is likely to focus.

It's the same thing in the war against microbes. You want to see where they are likely to go next in order to design cures proactively instead of reactively.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Maxleod on Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:44 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:On Wednesday, PV got Pfizer's pro-Biden Director of Worldwide Research and Development for the COVID-19 vaccine to say Pfizer was working on mutating the COVID-19 virus

When you play chess, you always try to see things through your opponent's eyes, to see where he is likely to focus.

It's the same thing in the war against microbes. You want to see where they are likely to go next in order to design cures proactively instead of reactively.

Yeah, uh, problem is the original COVID-19 virus "accidentally" got out of a pharmaceutics lab. You have to be really naive to think that can't happen again.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:02 pm

Dukasaur wrote:You have to be really paranoid to see this as something evil.

The Director of Worldwide R&D for the COVID-19 vaccine must, therefore, be extremely paranoid. Once he was aware it was recorded he didn't non-chalantly shrug and say "this is normal business," he started screaming and trying to wrestle the camera away. Not sure I want to take a vaccine whose development was coordinated by a "really paranoid" [sic] person.

Also, if this isn't something evil why did he say "we can't let the public know." Why can't Pfizer let the public know about all the non-evil they're doing?

If this isn't something evil why did he say "it's good for the industry, to be honest. It's bad for everyone else in America." Are things that are bad for everyone "not evil"?

The Vax Zombies are twisting themselves into ever tighter logical contortions to try to mentally deal with their irreversible fates; the time bombs inside them that can't be turned off.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:On Wednesday, PV got Pfizer's pro-Biden Director of Worldwide Research and Development for the COVID-19 vaccine to say Pfizer was working on mutating the COVID-19 virus by setting up a fake date through Grindr and getting him to talk in exchange for the possibility he could pound a hot twink's ass. But the twink was wearing a hidden camera. This is the original disclosure ---

When confronted that the twink was wearing a wire, the Pfizer R&D director first said he was lying about Pfizer's COVID-19 research so he could impress this kid into letting him bulldoze this ass. He then had an absolutely massive mental breakdown on camera. "What is going on here!? Is this real life?! You can't record me! Stop! Stop! Stop!" He then proceeded to try to grab and smash the cameras.

To be fair, the disclosures were nothing compared to the guy's mental breakdown. It makes me glad I'm not injecting myself with chemicals whose engineering this guy is in charge of coordinating.

------- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ...Well, Well, Well...I tell people science sucks...Money grubbing scum...
---------- Who has your back???....GOD has your back...Put your trust in HIM... 8-) 8-) 8-)
---------- Those mandates, that Big Pharma forced on the Military, people were forced to Quit/or let go...So Prizer could get richer...For an unregulated, trial vaccine...We knew it, now every one who didn't buy what they were selling...Can feel good...We made the right choice...More proof, never do what science/ the government wants to force you to do...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
-------- Still all you can hear through Left led media,big tech...is crickets... Not the ones they want us to eat instead of real food, just the ones of a cover up/clean up , cat is out of the bag......Thank You Kindly for posting Saxi...:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:55 pm

Maxleod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Yeah, uh, problem is the original COVID-19 virus "accidentally" got out of a pharmaceutics lab. You have to be really naive to think that can't happen again.

That's not known for sure. But even if it's true, it doesn't matter. There will always be new viruses. They're very simple packets of DNA, quick to mutate. Our eventual victory over them will come from being able to produce new drugs faster than they can evolve.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:56 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:You have to be really paranoid to see this as something evil.

The Director of Worldwide R&D for the COVID-19 vaccine must, therefore, be extremely paranoid. Once he was aware it was recorded he didn't non-chalantly shrug and say "this is normal business," he started screaming and trying to wrestle the camera away.

Just because something is true, doesn't mean it plays well in Peoria. I'm sure he knew it was bad PR to be discussing this.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:01 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I'm sure he knew it was bad PR to be discussing this.

That's an understatement!

He was literally rolling on the ground crying! I've never seen anything like it.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Pfizer R&D Director Has Public Mental Breakdown on Camer

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:18 pm

Multiple claims on social media, posted on January 26, 2023, suggest that Pfizer is currently mutating COVID variants in order to produce vaccines for future sale.

It's worth noting that Project Veritas is a controversial organization headed by huge ignorant biased liars with previously produced investigations subsequently labeled as false or unevidenced by fact-checkers and other media.

The video shows the director speculating and thinking realistically about possible bad PR if they were mutating viruses, which there is a lot of merit in the idea but...

Seems to be by the tone of these spliced-together interviews that the tone of the conversation is around discussion and not on projects that are ongoing.

It does not clearly state that "mutation" experiments are occurring with live subjects at Pfizer and much of the interviewee's answers are in hypothetical terms.

In the Project Veritas video, the interviewee, who is quoted as a Pfizer employee, says there are ongoing discussions about engineering "mutations" of COVID so that preemptive vaccines, for variants that may occur in nature, could be developed.

However, the discussions are spoken about in theoretical terms.

While Project Veritas' James O'Keefe claims that the interviewee moves on to talk about these experiments as if they are ongoing, there is not enough information in the film to be certain whether he is talking about theoretical experiments or other preliminary research, or if these directly involve or are related to COVID.

I(f) Project Veritas didn't have such a previous history of lies this might be a hot story. (edit)
Private GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:27 pm

Quick take - Directors of Research should be careful going out on dates and shouldn't freak out when being filmed in a restaurant in a surprise hostile interview.
Private GaryDenton

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:40 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Multiple claims on social media, posted on January 26, 2023, suggest that Pfizer is currently mutating COVID variants in order to produce vaccines for future sale.

It's worth noting that Project Veritas is a controversial organization headed by huge ignorant biased liars with previously produced investigations subsequently labeled as false or unevidenced by fact-checkers and other media.

The video shows the director speculating and thinking realistically about possible bad PR if they were mutating viruses, which there is a lot of merit in the idea but...

Seems to be by the tone of these spliced-together interviews that the tone of the conversation is around discussion and not on projects that are ongoing.

It does not clearly state that "mutation" experiments are occurring with live subjects at Pfizer and much of the interviewee's answers are in hypothetical terms.

In the Project Veritas video, the interviewee, who is quoted as a Pfizer employee, says there are ongoing discussions about engineering "mutations" of COVID so that preemptive vaccines, for variants that may occur in nature, could be developed.

However, the discussions are spoken about in theoretical terms.

While Project Veritas' James O'Keefe claims that the interviewee moves on to talk about these experiments as if they are ongoing, there is not enough information in the film to be certain whether he is talking about theoretical experiments or other preliminary research, or if these directly involve or are related to COVID.

I(f) Project Veritas didn't have such a previous history of lies this might be a hot story. (edit)

I like how pro-regime drones, faced with a conundrum, frantically start googling for instructions on how their brain should process the current situation, then upload into their brain the first thing they find that assures them what they saw doesn't really exist. They then dutifully regurgitate it back out in their own voice like good apprentice apparatchiks.

To take-down Veritas' accuracy, Gary Denton copy/pasted a rant from Newsweek. Newsweek is owned by the apocalyptic Olivet Evangelical cult that believes that a Korean conman named David Jang is the Messiah, and that even left-leaning Wikipedia considers "not generally reliable."
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:21 am

they took the video down before i could watch :(

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:55 pm

jimboston wrote:they took the video down before i could watch :(

-------- That is what the Left led Media/Big Tech does...Your 1st taste of it Jimmy B... Don't worry...The 1-26-2023 A.D..Thursday episode of Tucker Carlson...Will play it for you...Try ondemand...or a streaming service...I wonder if that episode will slip by YouTube... ;) ,Try that also...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:29 pm

jimboston wrote:they took the video down before i could watch :(

That's been happening for the last two years. In East Germany, during the 60s and 70s, they created underground libraries - hosted in the basements of homes of individuals - to archive books and newspaper clippings that suddenly "disappeared."

Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:35 pm

More terrible news for the vaccinated in another peer-reviewed journal article ---

Scientists at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, in the journal Medical Hypothesis wrote:Susceptible individuals would then expectedly have an increased risk of DNA damage, chronic autoinflammation, autoimmunity and cancer. In light of the current mass administration of nms-mRNA vaccines, it is essential and urgent to fully understand the intracellular cascades initiated by cellular uptake of synthetic mRNA and the consequences of these molecular events.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 7723000117
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:39 pm

Typical Saxi - out-of-date misleading information to be polite.

"To take-down Veritas' accuracy, Gary Denton copy/pasted a rant from Newsweek. Newsweek is owned by the apocalyptic Olivet Evangelical cult that believes that a Korean conman named David Jang is the Messiah, and that even left-leaning Wikipedia considers "not generally reliable."

I followed much of Newsweek's format because what they say is common knowledge among real educated patriots, as opposed to the fascist faux patriots that follow Project Veritas. It is not owned by Olivet, one of the original co-owners had ties to that Institution.

He neglected to give the more recent Wiki including the change in ownership and its current status.

"In September 2018, after completing the strategic structural changes introduced in March of the same year, IBT Media spun off Newsweek into its own entity, Newsweek Publishing LLC, with co-ownership to Dev Pragad and Johnathan Davis of IBT Media.[46][14] Under current co-owner and CEO Dev Pragad, Newsweek has made improvements and the company is growing and profitable. According to a profile in Management Today, Dev Pragad has spent the past five years leading a remarkable transformation at Newsweek. Profits have been growing healthily since 2018, and the company is without debt for the first time in decades.[47]

In 2020, Newsweek's website hit 100 million unique monthly readers, up from seven million at the start of 2017.[47] In 2021, its revenues doubled to $60 million and traffic increased to 48 million monthly unique visitors in May 2022 from about 30 million in May 2019 according to Comscore.[7][15] Dev Pragad was recently profiled in The CEO Magazine regarding the publications turnaround, which was also the subject of a Harvard Business School case study. The case focuses on the challenges Dev Pragad and Newsweek's digital transformation and the actions of its leadership team to turn it into a successful, long-term business.[48]

Why did you have to lie and mislead like that Saxi?
Private GaryDenton

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:13 pm

Is this a J4 alt?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby karel on Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:50 pm

yes he had a breakdown,as the covis shot where all fake noting more them to put fear into weak minded people and they went and got the shots,sorry for you all
Corporal karel

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:39 am

NO, the DILBERT creator is wrong about COVID and the vaccines, as he has been about most things the last several years.

Data has consistently shown that unvaccinated people are at greater risk than vaccinated people of getting infected by COVID-19 and dying from it.

COVID-19 vaccines have a strong safety record and infection alone provides only limited protection.

Usually, vaccine side effects are minor and emerge within days, not years later. Some people who get COVID-19 experience "long COVID" — physical effects that can last for years.

The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in reporting statistics on COVID-19 infections and deaths in the United States, said vaccinated people in all age groups had a lower risk of testing positive for COVID-19 and dying from COVID-19, compared with unvaccinated people.

The results were even stronger for people vaccinated with a bivalent booster, which includes messenger RNA components of the original COVID-19 virus and the omicron variant.

According to the CDC, based on data from April 23 to Oct. 29 from 22 areas of the United States:

In October, people age 5 and older vaccinated with the booster were 18 times less likely to die from COVID-19.

In November, they were three times less likely to be infected.

Similarly, Our World in Data, a science publication, reported that from April 2 to Sept. 3, the rate of death from COVID-19 was several times higher among Americans age 50 and older for the unvaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~50%2B

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status

Summarized from PolitiFact:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/jan/26/scott-adams/no-dilbert-creator-is-wrong-about-unvaccinated-the/
Private GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:43 am

Private GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:49 am

Another popular myth recently among the Uneducated Right is that the vaccine and not the disease is responsible for the higher death rate.

FALSE

studies didn’t find that vaccinated people are more likely to die compared to unvaccinated people. One such example is a CDC study examining the period between December 2020 and July 2021[4]. Another study, published in the journal JAMA Network, looked at excess mortality in the U.S. and other peer countries between June 2021 and March 2022. It reported that excess all-cause mortality was greater in the ten least-vaccinated states than in the ten most-vaccinated states[5].

Another study in the state of Indiana, which included more than 520,000 people, compared vaccinated people with unvaccinated, previously infected people. The study found that all-cause mortality was 37% lower in the vaccinated group[6].

Further reinforcing this finding, the researchers reported that the unvaccinated group had a 24% and 37% higher rate of all-cause emergency department visits and hospitalization compared to the vaccinated group, respectively, underscoring the benefits of vaccination.

Here is the link to that fact-check and you can follow the links from there:

[url]https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/studies-covid-19-vaccination-doesnt-increase-risk-death-misleading-video-europe-excess-death-john-campbell/
[/url]
Private GaryDenton

Postby jimboston on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:51 am

Is this video even real?

I’ve been trying to find an unbiased source.

There seems to be some possibility that this guy in the video is either…
- an actor playing as a Pfizer employee
- a mid-level Pfizer employee who pumped up his resume to attract higher quality dates

Can someone show an unbiased source?

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:59 am

Everything conservatives advocate kills more people.

Should I keep trying to educate them or just be glad that they are mainly killing conservatives?

It has been speculated based on the death rates in Republican states and counties compared to other areas that their fear of masks, safety measures, and vaccines cost them the Senate this time.

How Many Republicans Died Because the GOP Turned Against Vaccines?
Party leaders are unquestionably complicit in the premature deaths of their own supporters.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/12/covid-deaths-anti-vaccine-republican-voters/672575/
Private GaryDenton

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,