Conquer Club

Happy 147th Ann. Of The Battle of The Little Big Horn!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy 147th Ann. Of The Battle of The Little Big Horn!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 am

----------- Happy 147th Ann. Of The Battle of The Little Big Horn/or Greasy Grass by Indians/Native Americans :!: =D> =D> =D> ....
------------The Curse of Standing Rock.....
---------- Actually Custer tried to fight for the Indians, keeping people from breaking the Treaty ....
---------- But greedy Americans in Washington D.C.(The SWAMP), made a fake Gold strike, people poured in....
----------- Now on The Rose Bud on the day of The Little Big Horn battle, the tables were set...Custer ran into a trap set by Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse....Custer's Indian Scouts warned him...But he went, thinking he was facing women and children....He thought wrong....He found 10,000 Indian/Native American Warriors...At the start of the trap Custer still had a chance to turn around...But his ego...Hopes of becoming President in the next election, pushed him onward....Into History....
---------- As the 2nd worse defeat in U.S. History, it was the 1st , until Biden also tested the curse of Standing Rock... Result, Afghanistan worst defeat/withdrawal in U.S. History...As America spirals downward.... Biden's favorite fan now is Custer...
---------- One of The Greatest Indian/Native American Victories against The U.S.A..., but brought the wrath of America...
---------- One of Michigan's Greatest Heros... :roll: ....I can't believe he doesn't have a statue at the Capitol in Washington, I know Cass has one, I think President Ford...Custer went unstoppable Through The War Between The States, The Plain Wars out West, One bad day, boom it is over...It is still shocking, The city of Monroe ,might as well be called Custer...I am surprised when they 1st started sending Statues from every state to the Capital, He wasn't picked back then...Maybe not ever Ford, but I know Cass is, because of The Street named after him...A famous one in Downtown Detroit...I've been to Custer's house, well his wife's Libby father's house...When I was 10 , I peed on his bushes...Well when you have to go, you have to go...Take that Custer... :D
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy 147th Ann. Of The Battle of The Little Big Horn!!!

Postby riskllama on Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:43 am

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:42 am

Sounds like a real champ that one.

"Slaughtering women and children? Piece of cake."

What does any of that drivel have to do with Bidens withdraw? What exactly goes on in that head of yours? "Toilet paper...Toilet paper...Back in 1832, the celebrated Thomas Jefferson wiped his ass the first time with toilet paper, and that's what caused the Nazi's to rise in Germany!"
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:46 am

----------He is real Big in Monroe, Michigan..... Hometown Hero....
---------- So, I am chaperoning a field trip to A Toledo Mud Hens game...When my youngest daughter was in 4th grade, her teacher was from Toledo,Ohio...One of the Toledo Mud Hens Radio or TV Broadcaster's...was from guess where... Monroe, Michigan....He was having some kind of day by the Mud Hens...He had a school from Monroe , come help Honor him....You Guessed it... George Custer Elementary....Our group was right in there section.... Who were the Mud Hens playing that day(It is Kool that in April and May they have games that start at 10:30am)???...The Syracuse Chiefs, I know, no way The Mud Hens are winning on This day....
---------- Well it is getting near 1pm , the bus will have to be leaving soon...So we would have to leave anyway....But here it is Syracuse up 3 to 1, 2 outs bottom of the 9th...runner on 2nd...Clete Thomas(who played good for the Tigers) hit a ball up the gap, gets by the outfield, runner scores, 3 to 2, Clete comes zipping around 3rd... Everything mets at Home, Clete, the Ball...Oooohhhhh!!!....OUT :!: :!: :!: ....Awe, We couldn't of seen extra innings anyway...
---------- I did get 4 Jamie Farr M.A.S.H...Toledo Mud Hens baseball caps though, For everyone at home...My daughter had fun with her friends, talking ,eating all game... GREAT DAY.....
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:48 am

ConfederateSS - Wow. You don't know Trump surrendered to the Taliban and lost the Afghan war? I know it was downplayed in conservative media but still...

A U.S. review led by the National Security Council of the chaotic 2021 withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan largely lays the blame on former President Donald Trump, saying President Joe Biden was “severely constrained” by the decisions of his predecessor.

But really, it was just kept out of the papers when Trump negotiated the surrender in Doha and the 5000 Taliban prisoners released that would go on to take Kabul, all for the promise they would let the U.S. troops withdraw in peace.

On February 29, 2020, the United States and the Taliban signed the Doha Agreement, which led to the August 30, 2021, withdrawal of U.S. and Allied forces from Afghanistan.

Accepting the surrender -
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:26 am

by ConfederateSS
I am surprised when they 1st started sending Statues from every state to the Capital, He wasn't picked back then

Custer is viewed generally as reckless and ultimately as a LOSER, having LOST the battle and his life at the Battle of the Little Big Horn. We in America generally do not put up statues to losers, unless you live in the South, the old Confederacy. I am surprised that you asked that question, ConfedSS.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Return to Out, out, brief candle!