Conquer Club

IRS Whistleblowers Reveal High Crimes in White House

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is guilty of Treason?

Old Joe only
No votes
Hunter only
No votes
Both Old Joe and Hunter
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: Would you pay $75K to join Biden's orgy club?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:09 pm

My sister is 6 years older than me you tweeb.

But yes, true story.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

IRS Whistleblowers Reveal High Crimes in White House

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:53 pm

"IRS whistleblowers allege sweeping political interference in Hunter Biden case"
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/22/irs-whistleblowers-hunter-biden-case-00103252

Earlier This Week

David Weiss, U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware is considered a highly professional prosecutor whose appointment was recommended by both of the U.S. senators for Delaware (both of whom are Democrats). He announced a plea deal with Hunter Biden where Hunter would plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges of tax evasion and one misdemeanor charge of lying on a firearms background check and, in exchange, would receive a small fine and no prison time.

The firearms charge is customary but people were left befuddled how Hunter could get away with the tax charges which are usually felonies and, even with a cooperating felon, carry 1-3 years prison time.

Just Revealed

Two IRS whistleblowers - both former criminal investigators who have submitted testimony to the Senate Oversight Committee under oath - say that Weiss attempted to charge Hunter with tax felonies. The scene of the crime was California and D.C. (where Hunter signed his tax returns and where they were processed).
    - He requested the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia - a Biden appointee and campaign donor - charge Hunter with felony tax evasion. The USA-DC refused.
    - He requested the U.S. Attorney for the District of Central California - a Biden appointee and campaign donor - charge Hunter with felony tax evasion. The USA-CC refused.
    - He requested Attorney-General Merrick Garland - a Biden appointee - designate him a Special Counsel so he could charge Hunter. Garland refused.

Weiss secured a search warrant to search Hunter's storage locker in Delaware in a last ditch effort to find evidence to charge him in Delaware. A DOJ employee (who was also a Biden campaign donor) alerted Hunter the day prior to the raid on his storage locker. When the FBI arrived, they could find no incriminating evidence but did report there were signs of items recently being removed.

The misdemeanor plead-out was the only thing left he could get.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: IRS Whistleblowers Reveal High Crimes in White House

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:56 pm

The Ways and Means Committee has now released a transcript of a text message that was provided them from criminal investigatory files on Hunter by the whistleblowers. Writing is Hunter:

"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made was not fulfilled. Tell the director I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.

And Zhi, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge, that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

Today, numerous reporters pressed for clarification from White House spokesmen if Joe Biden is a Chinese agent of influence or a paid operator of the Ministry of State Security of the People's Republic of China. Admiral John Kirby was unable to respond and walked out of the press room, two minutes into the briefing. Absolutely shocking.

After Kirby stormed out, Jean-Pierre remained but - when all questions turned to the transcript and whether Biden is a traitor and guilty of treason - she also stormed out.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Would you pay $75K to join Biden's orgy club?

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:59 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:What policies do you think it would be worth spending more than 75k a year on then?

I mean... if you want to be in a super exclusive billionaire orgy room, $75k simply isn't enough to keep out the riff raff and nepo babies (like Hunter). It's 250k for a one way trip to the bottom of the ocean floor. I think a orgy club at 250-750k yearly would live up to the standards set by 'Eyes Wide Shut' and provide more value than dying near the titanic.

On the other hand, I can pay asian massage parlor staff $60 to rub one out for me ($120 for a 4 hand massage). There are just levels to this game and $75k/yearly is kinda no-mans land... way too pricey for the masses and not pricey enough to be truly exclusive in this day and age.

Okay there, Emily Post.

You're getting ripped off btw. Over here you can bang a thicc ass hot Brazilian gal for less than $120. Europe wins again!

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 37,084
Sergeant 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:04 pm

The footage of the supremely incompetent Jean-Pierre being absolutely HOUNDED by every reporter in the press room after Kirby stormed out today. She was frozen on stage, all she could do was keep repeating they had to talk to the lawyers, that she couldn't comment on the accelerating and deepening evidence of potential Treason.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:22 pm

CNN is now in wall-to-wall coverage of the Biden Bribery Scandal and they're not being nice about it. Joe's lost CNN, he's lost. It's only going to get worse from here as more information dribbles out and the press go into feeding frenzy.

If the Democrats realize they're doomed, you may get 16 senators willing to flip and convict Old Joe of high crimes to remove him from office so they can hit the reset switch ASAP and get Gavin Newsom in there as 2024 candidate. But the GOP may demand a double-impeachment of Joe and Kamala to allow McCarthy to become president otherwise they may insist Joe finish his term. In that case, the Cabinet may have to declare Joe insane and install Kamala as a caretaker president.

Joe could try to hold out and order major military operations against Burma or some other enemy-in-the-wings to get this news off the front page.

Empower Oversight, led by Tristan Leavitt and representing the whistleblowers, has also issued a new statement corroborating that Garland refused to appoint Weiss as special counsel to allow him to bring felony charges against Hunter Biden. This is turning into a Shit Tsunami. This is gonna be a LONG, HOT SUMMER!!!

Click image to enlarge.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:36 am

She's got some strong nips on her tbf

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 37,084
Sergeant 1st Class bigtoughralf

Saxi Toxin Smells Like Rotten Cabbage!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:12 am

BREAKING NEWS

This just in, Saxi, who smokes way too much pot, was arrested earlier and tried to convince police that it was rotten cabbage!

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/local-news/did-an-oklahoma-traffic-stop-net-cabbage-or-pot/

I cannot believe our very own truth and justice warrior would be capable of such a heinous crime!

So therefore, during his upcoming trial I will push for...

THE DEATH PENALTY

Yes, you read that right folks, the death penalty. And not just by firing squad or lethal injection, oh no, that punishment would be too light! Death by a strong sitting of Linda Searcy!

May God have mercy on us all.
Last edited by DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Re: Saxi Toxin Smells Like Rotten Cabbage!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:53 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:BREAKING NEWS

This just in, Saxi, who smokes way too much pot, was arrested earlier and tried to convince police that it was rotten cabbage!

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/local-news/did-an-oklahoma-traffic-stop-net-cabbage-or-pot/

I cannot believe our very own truth and justice warrior would be capable of such a heinous crime!

So therefore, during his upcoming trial I will push for...

THE DEATH PENATLY

Yes, you read that right folks, the death penalty. And not just by firing squad or lethal injection, oh no, that punishment would be too light! Death by a strong sitting of Linda Searcy!

May God have mercy on us all.

DDS, what is this?

THE DEATH PENATLY

LoL..... :D :lol: =D>

Oh, you meant death penalty. LoL...!!

BUT you made it HUGE, BOLD, ITALICS, and ALL CAPS. Good work, DDS. That is typical of persons with that low level mentality. Sloppy and careless posts and that indicates sloppy, careless, and low level thought that went into the post. Keep up the "good" work, DDS. As I already said, you're a dipshit.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:32 pm

As more comes out about IRS and FBI "whistleblowers," they are the usual Trump dipshits facing their own investigations.

Why am I not surprised? The party of constant lies is bringing them forward.
Last edited by GaryDenton on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Re: Saxi Toxin Smells Like Rotten Cabbage!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:44 pm

jusplay4fun wrote: You said mean words! Boohoo!

DirtyDishSoap wrote:7. No, what you like to do is follow people around and pester them if they rub you the wrong way. Most of your links comes from Wikipedia. You're a fucking teacher, you should know not to cite Wikipedia as a source to begin with.

YOU'RE TOO EZY!
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:22 am

The Biden–Ukraine conspiracy theory is a series of false allegations that Joe Biden, while he was vice president of the United States, engaged in corrupt ...

GOP - Party of lies.

It doesn't matter what you or I think, in the end, it's the proof and evidence of which there is NONE! SOP from the Republican playbook. They fundraise and get the right-wing propaganda media attention and it stays in the background with all their other lies and they will trot it out as "the Democrats are the party of criminals and it is unfair they never go to jail. Whine, whine, boo-hoo, send me money."

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:33 am

Comer, a Kentucky congressman, has a long history of making wild claims on a host of issues, including in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential contest when it was election denialism. The Republican routinely accuses Democrats of grave wrongdoing while simultaneously excusing the behavior of disgraced former President Donald Trump. Most recently, he has been attacking Hunter Biden and trying to tie illegal activity to President Joe Biden. But his allegations of serious wrongdoing by the president have not been supported by any evidence — and, last month, Comer bizarrely revealed on national television that he “can’t track down” a supposed whistleblower.
This GOP pattern goes back to the Red Scare and McCarthy - who got his own word out of his false hysterics - McCarthyism.

Previous

Return to Out, out, brief candle!