Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby Votanic on Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:31 pm

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:In any case, Hamas is not an Islamic fundamentalist group despite the propaganda the Israeli Ministry of Death and Destruction spews. It's a Palestinian nationalist group. Not every group of three or more Arabs standing on a street corner is an Islamic Fundamentalist group.

I noticed how you removed the word Terrorist after Fundamentalist.
Kind of an important part of the description.

Yes… they are a Terrorist Group.

Unless you don’t believe they just killed 1400+ Israeli civilians in a surprise attack.
Unless you don’t believe ANY of the reports, videos, stories made about they’re harming civilians and harming them after they’ve surrendered.

https://apple.news/AF-qSTrjyS9K8BhiBC1zZhw

https://www.nysun.com/article/further-r ... d-millions

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/co ... -in-israel

Terrorist groups and countries are the same thing, Jim.
Terrorist groups just don't own property.
Y'know, a segue into Renters/Squatters Rights might be quite illustrative here.

And please, the term is now Militivilians.
Trust me, amidst-conflict rave enthusiasts are at least as offensive as napalm.
Sergeant 1st Class Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:52 pm

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:In any case, Hamas is not an Islamic fundamentalist group despite the propaganda the Israeli Ministry of Death and Destruction spews. It's a Palestinian nationalist group. Not every group of three or more Arabs standing on a street corner is an Islamic Fundamentalist group.

Unless you don’t believe they just killed 1400+ Israeli civilians in a surprise attack.
Unless you don’t believe ANY of the reports, videos, stories made about they’re harming civilians and harming them after they’ve surrendered.

OK, so when I ask Jim for a source about the absolutely ridiculous claim that Hamas "baked a baby," he gives me two tabloids, one of which (the Daily Mail) is so unreliable that even Wikipedia has banned it.

THEIR source is a single IDF officer - no photos, videos, autoposy reports, corroborating witnesses, family member testimony, name of the victim, etc.

The entire claim that Hamas stopped their lightning attack for 45 minutes, with the IDF and Israeli police bearing down upon them, to warm-up an oven and bake a baby is so incredible that when I google "Asher Moskowitz," his name only appears in more tabloids. There is zero reporting on this by CNN, NPR, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal ... even Fox News which usually takes IDF claims as gospel truth, has chosen not to touch this red balloon of a story. The mainstream Israeli newspaper Haaertz also isn't going anywhere near it.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Zionist Project got $300 billion in U.S. taxpayer money diverted from repairing America's crumbling inner cities to paying for glamping trips for upper class teenagers.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:56 pm

The Zionists take the worst atrocities they've committed on Palestinians and then claim the Palestinians committed them on the Zionists. They then use it to raise money to pay for glamping trips in the desert ("birthright trips").

Palestinian baby burned to death in settler attack

An 18-month-old Palestinian boy has burned to death after settlers set fire to his family house in Duma village, south of Nablus city, in the occupied West Bank.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/7/3 ... ler-attack
Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:58 pm

I bet Jim was once outraged about Iraq and calling for America to defend Kuwait!

The Nayirah testimony was testimony given before the United States Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990, by a 15-year-old girl who was publicly identified at the time by her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized and was cited numerous times by U.S. senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to support Kuwait in the Gulf War. In her testimony, Nayirah claimed that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, remove the incubators and leave the babies to die.

In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was Al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيرة الصباح) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, whose client was the Kuwaiti Government. Al-Sabah's false testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:The entire claim that Hamas stopped their lightning attack for 45 minutes, with the IDF and Israeli police bearing down upon them, to warm-up an oven and bake a baby is so incredible that when I google "Asher Moskowitz," his name only appears in more tabloids. There is zero reporting on this by CNN, NPR, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal ... even Fox News which usually takes IDF claims as gospel truth, has chosen not to touch this red balloon of a story. The mainstream Israeli newspaper Haaertz also isn't going anywhere near it.

Did the Western mainstream outlets actually learn their lesson after gormlessly reporting a Chinese social media joke that said Kim Jong Un had killed and fed his uncle to his dogs, only for that uncle to later show up in public very much alive?

Now they require at least one anonymous US government 'official' to corroborate their stories before posting them. Progress marches on!

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Lonous on Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:36 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Did the Western mainstream outlets actually learn their lesson after gormlessly reporting a Chinese social media joke that said Kim Jong Un had killed and fed his uncle to his dogs, only for that uncle to later show up in public very much alive?
I think this one did it

North Korea Lands First Ever Man On The Sun, Confirms Central News Agency

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/ ... ws-agency/
Major Lonous

Postby jimboston on Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:01 pm

Votanic wrote:Terrorist groups and countries are the same thing, Jim.

You got a point?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:02 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:

OK, so when I ask Jim for a source about the absolutely ridiculous claim that Hamas "baked a baby," he gives me two tabloids, one of which (the Daily Mail) is so unreliable that even Wikipedia has banned it.

THEIR source is a single IDF officer - no photos, videos, autoposy reports, corroborating witnesses, family member testimony, name of the victim, etc.

The entire claim that Hamas stopped their lightning attack for 45 minutes, with the IDF and Israeli police bearing down upon them, to warm-up an oven and bake a baby is so incredible that when I google "Asher Moskowitz," his name only appears in more tabloids. There is zero reporting on this by CNN, NPR, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal ... even Fox News which usually takes IDF claims as gospel truth, has chosen not to touch this red balloon of a story. The mainstream Israeli newspaper Haaertz also isn't going anywhere near it.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Zionist Project got $300 billion in U.S. taxpayer money diverted from repairing America's crumbling inner cities to paying for glamping trips for upper class teenagers.

So even if this baby thing turns out false… which I doubt…

That is irrelevant.

Do you deny they killed 1400+ civilians in a sneak attack?

Postby jimboston on Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:05 pm

Try to focus one one questionable claim… and ignore all the facts.

Typical Saxi BS.

Also f*ck Ralph. Go start some China thread… we are talking about Islamic Terrorists in this thread.

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:31 pm

Ah phew. You'd overlooked multiple opportunities to be Islamophobic and I was was starting to worry you'd lost your focus.

In any case this thread is actually titled 'Israel', so you're wrong. It's actually about US puppet terrorists.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:59 pm

jimboston wrote:So even if this baby thing turns out false… which I doubt…

jimboston wrote:Do you deny they killed 1400+ civilians in a sneak attack?

Do you deny Israel killed 10,000+ civilians in an attack?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:11 pm

jimboston wrote:

You got a point?

Next time, say it without that wimpy, self-doubting question mark. More like this: 'You got a point!'
If you convey confidence in your own understanding, others may also have more faith in your abilities. (No guarantees there.)

Postby jimboston on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:28 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:
Do you deny Israel killed 10,000+ civilians in an attack?

1) The number is inflated beyond recognition by Hamas.

2) Yes, I acknowledge that HAMAS is committing a war crime by hiding behind civilians.

Perhaps if Hamas didn’t commit terrorism and initiate this fighting we wouldn’t have this problem.
I’m sure you’ll agree that Hamas could end all death by simply surrendering.
(That’s the only way it will end.)

Postby jimboston on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:31 pm

Votanic wrote:
jimboston wrote:

You got a point?

Next time, say it without that wimpy, self-doubting question mark. More like this: 'You got a point!'
If you convey confidence in your own understanding, others may also have more faith in your abilities. (No guarantees there.)

The exclamation mark would convey that I agree with your point.

You unfortunately don’t seem capable of clearly stating an actual point, so I don’t agree.

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:33 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:

Saxi offers red herrings to distract from more of his obfuscations, outright lies, and misleading and poorly deduced conclusions. A baked child? Really???
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:37 pm

'I wouldn't have to bomb your school if Hamas hadn't made me so angry!'

Starting to suspect jim would really benefit from a PSA or two:

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:44 pm

Jesus, a page and a half arguing about trivia.

What the f*ck difference does it make whether Hamas beheads the babies, or bakes them in a pie, or feeds them to Azeri hookers?

Murder is murder. Adding gruesome methods helps sell tabloids, but it makes no difference in the end. Even if the 1,400 were given calming drugs and then euthanized by the most humane methods possible, it's still murder.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Jesus, a page and a half arguing about trivia.

What the f*ck difference does it make whether Hamas beheads the babies, or bakes them in a pie, or feeds them to Azeri hookers?

Murder is murder. Adding gruesome methods helps sell tabloids, but it makes no difference in the end. Even if the 1,400 were given calming drugs and then euthanized by the most humane methods possible, it's still murder.

I mean, sure, war does kill people... but that's no excuse to go arround irresponsibly calling it murder.

I mean, afterall, somebody else could then just turn around and label your own war take-downs as murder!

You wouldn't want that, would you?

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:11 pm

Insulting Azeri hookers is plain wrong!
Corporal 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:50 pm

I don't think anyone is disputing that the people Hamas killed were murder. I think people are pointing that the 10,000+ (and counting) the Israeli government have killed in revenge are also murder.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:19 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Azeri hookers?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate them?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:01 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:

I don't think anyone is disputing that the people Hamas killed were murder. I think people are pointing that the 10,000+ (and counting) the Israeli government have killed in revenge are also murder.

If you think that's bad just look at what I learned 'the jews' are up to now through a flyer someone left in my buddy's driveway

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:22 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

If you think that's bad just look at what I learned 'the jews' are up to now through a flyer someone left in my buddy's driveway

Now, come on. It's the amputating before the sucking that most people are really opposed to. (Though, tbh, I didn't actually know about the wound sucking 'til just now...)
Once again, a religion gets an 'out' from what would otherwise be classified as first degree mayhem.
"It's okay, the Easter Passover Bunny told me to".

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:41 pm

Israel has announced it only has a few weeks left to take Gaza.

Ehud Barak fears Israel has only weeks left to eliminate Hamas, as public opinion — most significantly in the U.S. — rapidly swings against its attacks on Gaza. Barak, who led Israel between 1999 and 2001, observed the rhetoric of U.S. officials had shifted in recent days with a mounting chorus of calls for a humanitarian pause in the fighting.

“You can see the window is closing. It’s clear we are heading towards friction with the Americans about the offensive. America cannot dictate to Israel what to do. But we cannot ignore them,” he said, in reference to Washington’s role as the main guarantor of Israel’s security. “We will have to come to terms with the American demands within the next two or three weeks, probably less.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/ehud-ba ... ion-sours/

This may be why Hassan Nasrallah last week pledged that Hezbollah would bide its time for now and not try to launch a second front in the north. If the clock is ticking, there's no reason to give public opinion any reason to start moving in the opposition direction.

Meanwhile, there are reports more than 60 ($300 MM worth) Israeli tanks have been destroyed making the limited progress that has occurred so far as the Resistance prepared defensive emplacements well in advance of October 7.

Click image to enlarge.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Lonous on Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:58 am

50 seconds of President Harry Truman from 70+ years ago, is enlightening.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1721803158177931309
Major Lonous

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!