Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:56 am

The UN Secretary General has repeated his criticism of the Israeli government for blocking aid from entering Gaza, the day after the IDF has once again attacked civilians waiting for an aid convoy, this time killing 21.

The UN SG urged Israel's government to end the 'nightmare' being inflicted on Palestinians, saying that 'nothing justifies the collective punishment' the Israeli government is inflicting on them:

http://www.rte.ie/news/middle-east/2024 ... za-israel/

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:41 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:The UN Secretary General has repeated his criticism of the Israeli government for blocking aid from entering Gaza, the day after the IDF has once again attacked civilians waiting for an aid convoy, this time killing 21.

The UN SG urged Israel's government to end the 'nightmare' being inflicted on Palestinians, saying that 'nothing justifies the collective punishment' the Israeli government is inflicting on them:

http://www.rte.ie/news/middle-east/2024 ... za-israel/

I do wonder... if you had been around in 1945, would you have been obsessing about the "nightmare" being inflicted on German and Japanese citizens?

War involves suffering, even for innocent civilians who had no part in starting the war.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:20 pm

I mean I've said in this forum more than once that the dropping of the a-bombs and the gratuitous bombing of civilians in Europe were awful. 'It's a war' isn't an excuse to do literally anything that pops into your head. Most of the world also believes that, which is why pretty much immediately after WW2 the Geneva Conventions were signed, to try and prevent similar atrocities being carried out in any future conflicts.

Maybe you should write to the UN and the governments of pretty much every country in the world - including even the US - and tell them what a bunch of cry babies they are for opposing Israel's deliberate starving of 2 million Palestinian civilians.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:07 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I mean I've said in this forum more than once that the dropping of the a-bombs and the gratuitous bombing of civilians in Europe were awful. 'It's a war' isn't an excuse to do literally anything that pops into your head. Most of the world also believes that, which is why pretty much immediately after WW2 the Geneva Conventions were signed, to try and prevent similar atrocities being carried out in any future conflicts.

I could quibble with details of what you said, but in broad strokes you're not wrong. It is really unfortunate that Nutty Yahoo has so mismanaged public opinion and squandered the goodwill Israel had from the original Hamas invasion. There should have been a plan from the beginning for evacuating non-combatants wherever possible, including feeding them, etc. I know the military principle is not to allow supplies in because they may fall into the hands of the enemy, but plans for feeding people without letting supplies just flutter away should have been designed.
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby HitRed on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:02 pm

I wish you to be close to me all the time. Times are turbulent and evil is spreading like wildfire. I am an important part of life that no one can afford to live without. I am the leader in this war against evil. Everyone must follow the leader in this battle. It could mean eternal life or eternal death and suffering. I am the way, the truth, and the life for all, there is no other besides me. I command through my Holy Spirit. Mine is the way to the eternal kingdom that the children of light will share at the end of the battle. The reward will be great for those who are faithful to my word. There are many I call, only a few answer the call to come follow. I guide you through my Holy Spirit. Listen to Him and take heed.
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:47 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I mean I've said in this forum more than once that the dropping of the a-bombs and the gratuitous bombing of civilians in Europe were awful. 'It's a war' isn't an excuse to do literally anything that pops into your head. Most of the world also believes that, which is why pretty much immediately after WW2 the Geneva Conventions were signed, to try and prevent similar atrocities being carried out in any future conflicts.

Maybe you should write to the UN and the governments of pretty much every country in the world - including even the US - and tell them what a bunch of cry babies they are for opposing Israel's deliberate starving of 2 million Palestinian civilians.

-------The U.S. bombing Japan in March 1945 A.D. actually killed more people, than the A-Bombs....If the U.S. didn't drop A-Bombs and end the war...The U.S. was planning to invade the home islands of Japan,the beginning of October 1945 A.D...It could of been a repeat of The real Kamakazie(Devine Wind), defeat of the Mongol invasion, because of a storm...
----------Well it turns out, in October 1945 A.D...A Massive Storm hit the Japanese Islands...It would of destroyed any American/Allied Invasion of Japan... Japan would of beat back the Allies, just like the Mongols...Well, at least until 1946 A.D...Most likely April...
---------How many little fought battles ,deaths, air raids, until then,not to mention , the deaths of Iwo Jima and Okinawa, To many Americans/Allies would of died, taking the Japanese Home Islands...No, BTR....Dropping the BOMB ending the war, prevented , future deaths, Truman made the correct call...END THE WAR NOW :!:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
-------On top of that...
-------- Hamas/Terrorists purposely use civilians to hide behind...To call them totally innocent, is foolish...They are taught to hate , kill Israel and The United States of America...Many gladly hide Hamas...Many Gladly voted Hamas to lead them...
-------- The only way is to crush Gaza, ALL OF GAZA :!: , crush Hamas...Just like The West crushed Iraq... Although, for a few exceptions....Most of Saddam's forces were in the Desert, void of population... Israel knows what they are doing...They don't need a U.S. President or U.S. Senator , saying Israel should over throw their current leadership ,new elections... Wouldn't it be nice, if we could have new American elections, Everytime , we get sick of our leaders...Have one every other month...

----------I'll go one better...In The War Between The States... Robert E.LEE...When he Invaded the North...Told his men...Leave the civilians alone...They did... Marching by like a parade, past Union homes etc...
--------- Where cities like Vicksburg and Atlanta were bombed into obliteration... Southern Women in Atlanta would just walk down the street, during the bombs , cannon balls falling...As if it was just another day...Sherman made it a point to attack civilians...As did other Union Generals...Not Grant though, after he saw Vicksburg, he did not take any prisoners...He said, they have suffered enough...His men gave the Confederate soldiers and civilians all they had...
-------That is why there is a saying...WAR IS HELL...deal with it...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:04 am

Dukasaur wrote:

I could quibble with details of what you said, but in broad strokes you're not wrong. It is really unfortunate that Nutty Yahoo has so mismanaged public opinion and squandered the goodwill Israel had from the original Hamas invasion. There should have been a plan from the beginning for evacuating non-combatants wherever possible, including feeding them, etc. I know the military principle is not to allow supplies in because they may fall into the hands of the enemy, but plans for feeding people without letting supplies just flutter away should have been designed.

ikr. In October people were feeling sorry for Israel after it got attacked, and now 5-6 months later we're watching it commit a genocide and make itself even more alienated than it was before. The Israeli government just has absolutely no idea how to behave like a good guy.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:42 pm

Kamala Harris went to Puerto Rico. A protest group from the Puerto Rican Independence Party assembled outside of a school she toured and sang a song that included "What do you think of colonial Israel?" and "Kamala Harris is a war criminal!" Being dumb and illiterate in Spanish and thinking the performance was a welcome song just for her, she smiled and clapped along.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:01 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

ikr. In October people were feeling sorry for Israel after it got attacked, and now 5-6 months later we're watching it commit a genocide and make itself even more alienated than it was before. The Israeli government just has absolutely no idea how to behave like a good guy.

ralph calls the civilian shield used by Hamas fighters as victims of a genocide. MORE LIES. This is simply more hyperbole from the one who sees NO wrong committed by anything Hamas does. ralph is wrong, again.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:23 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

ralph calls the civilian shield used by Hamas fighters as victims of a genocide. MORE LIES. This is simply more hyperbole from the one who sees NO wrong committed by anything Hamas does. ralph is wrong, again.

Yeah, he's wrong about it being a genocide. That much is hyperbole. And yes, the mean reason for the high civilian casualties is that the enemy uses them as human shield.

HOWEVER, there is a real problem there, aside from all that, and the food shipments are the biggest part of it. A military force does have a moral responsibility to make sure that basics like food, water, and shelter are available to non-combatants. Maybe not in the moment-by-moment progress of a military operation, but definitely in the long run.

Even more importantly, in political terms. Not everyone in Gaza was a Hamas supporter: exact numbers are hard to get, but one report I read claimed that about 40% of Gaza residents opposed Hamas. Fanning the flames of anti-Hamas support in the community would be a key element in any intelligent occupation plan, but that would involve at least some effort to be seen as liberators and not invaders.
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:08 am

Dukasaur wrote:Fanning the flames of anti-Hamas support in the community would be a key element in any intelligent occupation plan

Being as fair as I can be to jp, he isn't actually asking for an intelligent occupation plan. An intelligent occupation plan wouldn't involve strafing civilians as they want for aid trucks, and therefore wouldn't involve as many dead Muslims.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:22 am

The dam has finally burst. The UN Security Council - which includes the US, UK, Russia and China - has passed a motion ordering Israel to observe an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

Any future fighting instigated by Israel will now be an explicit violation of international law, regardless of the excuses Israel gives for instigating it.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:40 am

bigtoughralf wrote:The dam has finally burst. The UN Security Council - which includes the US, UK, Russia and China - has passed a motion ordering Israel to observe an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

Any future fighting instigated by Israel will now be an explicit violation of international law, regardless of the excuses Israel gives for instigating it.

The Israelis have responded to the resolution by boycotting a planned visit to the United States. They BIG MAD the U.S. didn't veto the UN resolution.

The problem for the Israelis, if they're boycotting every country that supported this resolution, they're boycotting the planet and are now confined to Israel, unable to leave. They've created a world of their own imagination and have now locked themselves into it.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:45 am

Colombia is now building an alliance of nations who agree to terminate recognition of the so-called "State of Israel" if it fails to adhere to the UN resolution.

An unrecognized state is not a state. A non-state is a thing that doesn't exist. Things that don't exist don't have rights, including "the right to defend itself."

Israel is isolated. The U.S. is stumbling; its bridges are collapsing, its ruler is in failing health; it no longer supports the Zionist war machine. The day of Palestinian freedom is near.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:07 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:The dam has finally burst. The UN Security Council - which includes the US, UK, Russia and China - has passed a motion ordering Israel to observe an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

------- Don't put the U.S. in with the vote....
------- The U.S. voted...to stay neutral...The U.S. abstained...Turned it's back on America's Greatest Ally in the Middle East...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:The U.S. abstained...Turned it's back on America's Greatest Ally in the Middle East...

If you're at a party and your drunk friend starts getting nasty and belligerent, to the point that literally every single person at the party wants him to leave, it's not "turning your back" to tell your friend it's time to go. In fact, it's what a real friend does.
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby karel on Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:31 pm

how dare this idiot fcking prez tell israel to stop the war,first oif all we have not won a war since ww2,so this administration should stfu and let israel fight its own war as i can see nobody else really fighting the Terriots groups,once again joe and your left wing nut bags stfu,we have no right to tell them to stop fighting
Corporal karel

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Now even the UN is accusing the Israeli government of committing genocide in Gaza:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68667556

As the UN says:

The death toll in Gaza, currently well over 32,000 according to Gaza's Hamas-run health ministry, the bombing of densely populated areas, and the restrictions on aid supplies (which, the UN says, have brought Gaza to the brink of famine), are all proof, the report claims, of intent to destroy [Palestinians].

This week's vote for an immediate ceasefire at the UN Security Council shows, member states are growing impatient with Israel's conduct of the war.

Too many well-respected UN aid agencies have warned that nowhere in Gaza is safe, that families are now eating animal feed, or grass, that amputations are being performed on children without anaesthetic.

They all say Israel is restricting vital aid supplies.

Israel is committing a genocide. It is now clear that nothing will stop it apart from military intervention by some or all of the governments that have decried Israel's crimes in Gaza (all of them).

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby karel on Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm

israel should ignore everyone who is telling them to stop,id bomb the shit out of the terror group hammas,do you see any other country trying to nope,so id say fck them,fight till they all dead,and by the way its the idiot palestine people who voted them in,so its on them not israel
Corporal karel

Postby karel on Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm

and if you support Palestine then your no better them Hammas or ISIS
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am

karel wrote:how dare this idiot fcking prez tell israel to stop the war,first oif all we have not won a war since ww2,so this administration should stfu and let israel fight its own war as i can see nobody else really fighting the Terriots groups,once again joe and your left wing nut bags stfu,we have no right to tell them to stop fighting

karel forgot about Gulf "war" #1, under George H.W. Bush (the father). And there were the "minor" military actions in Panama and Grenada.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:50 pm

Joe Biden's US Government has today approved the export of billions of dollars of bombs and fighter planes to Israel, even as the Israeli government uses those exact same bombs to continue killing the 32,000+ civilians it has murdered since invading Gaza:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68698357

At this point anyone who supports Biden is explicitly endorsing genocide.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:24 pm

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:38 am

bigtoughralf wrote:Joe Biden's US Government has today approved the export of billions of dollars of bombs and fighter planes to Israel, even as the Israeli government uses those exact same bombs to continue killing the 32,000+ civilians it has murdered since invading Gaza:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68698357

At this point anyone who supports Biden is explicitly endorsing genocide.

And this includes 550 BLU-109/B bombs, each with the capability to level a neighborhood. You don't need these if you're doing surgical strikes against "terrorists" or trying your best to avoid illegal casualties.
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,