Conquer Club

Addictive tendies

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Addictive tendies

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 13, 2024 7:00 pm

correct
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue May 21, 2024 12:32 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Got busy, it started as a stupid debate over if the McDonalds monopoly game being exploited by a 3rd party fit the def of the game being 'rigged'. Jim predictably took the side of the large corporation in the stupid debate. It then evolved into me talking too much about the early Jan 2021 events around GME going parabolic and Jim once again took the side of hedge funds and corporation and blamed average americans for buying shares of GME and warned them they would get burned. At one point he hinted his wife wore the financial pants in their relationship and may work in corporate finance or adjacent so he knew more about what was going on then other did. I spent way too much time debating that he had no clue what was going on and that reading marketwatch articles written and paid for by hedge funds might not be the best source for unbiased information about what was going on and repeatedly called him a cuckold and that his wife probably had lots of hedge fund boyfriends and even if GME went to zero and I had to go back to giving handjobs behind the wendy's dumpster to make ends meet at least my wife wouldn't be having a train run on her by hedge fund managers (or something along those lines i can't really recall it was like 3 years ago). He didn't seem to appreciate this reference so I kept repeating it for years any time he posted about GME doing poorly.

So what does this mean for the cunt coins?

Good news for cunt coins... H.R.6572 has passed the house!!! Still has to make it's way through the senate and get a siggy from Biden but it's nice to see both sides agreeing they can't lose the crypto vote this cycle.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue May 28, 2024 10:34 pm

My bags remain packed, looks like the pullback on risk assets has waned a bit and boosters are on standby for countdown to GME takeoff in T-30 days.
ETH ETF approval done deal, inflows starting in a few weeks.

increasingly of the opinion alts as an asset class will just always underperform btc over any sort of meaningful timeline
not to say random nonsense wont just 10x and vastly outperform over a shorter term
but if you put all of them in a mc-weighted basket you'd just be better off owning btc

tldr - you can try and pick crypto winners, but most people will fare better in the long run owning just BTC. For now though an ETH pump as ETFs come online seems like one of the easier trades in years.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,