Conquer Club

DOJ Officially Certifies Biden as Mentally Retarded

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: DOJ Officially Certifies Biden as Mentally Retarded

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 22, 2024 2:40 pm

What..??

WASHINTON, DC: President Joe Biden sparked a social media frenzy on Tuesday with his unexpected advice to young men looking to get married.

The remark was made during his speech on the PACT Act, a significant measure that directs Congress to allocate $797 billion annually to improve healthcare access for veterans exposed to toxic substances during their service.

President Joe Biden shares marriage advice
During the event, Biden took a moment to recognize a 96-year-old World War II veteran in attendance. "As we say in the Catholic Church, 'no purgatory for this guy,'" Biden remarked, referring to the veteran. "Five daughters. Straight to heaven."

"And by the way, I say to every young man looking to get married - marry into a family of five or more daughters. I did, my wife is the oldest of five sisters. You know why? One of them will always love you. Not the same one," he continued.

Social media users mock President Joe Biden's marriage advice

The comment elicited laughter from the crowd but received mixed reactions on social media. Producer Mike Opelka tweeted, "Can't wait for the debates," while commentator Anthony Cabassa wrote, "Family's [sic] with five or more daughters are the backbone of America."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/that-s-messed-up-biden-sparks-social-media-frenzy-as-he-advises-men-to-marry-into-families-with-five-or-more-daughters/ar-BB1mQB1J?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=1873bd2ef8ac43e8a58862799e1b21be&ei=39

More Biden CRAZINESS; I want p-rat to defend or EXPLAIN THIS "advice."
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 23, 2024 12:03 pm

Aleast hes only going for sisters and not for his own daughter like good ole chrisian Trump. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Thu May 23, 2024 2:08 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:What..??

WASHINTON, DC: President Joe Biden sparked a social media frenzy on Tuesday with his unexpected advice to young men looking to get married.

The remark was made during his speech on the PACT Act, a significant measure that directs Congress to allocate $797 billion annually to improve healthcare access for veterans exposed to toxic substances during their service.

President Joe Biden shares marriage advice
During the event, Biden took a moment to recognize a 96-year-old World War II veteran in attendance. "As we say in the Catholic Church, 'no purgatory for this guy,'" Biden remarked, referring to the veteran. "Five daughters. Straight to heaven."

"And by the way, I say to every young man looking to get married - marry into a family of five or more daughters. I did, my wife is the oldest of five sisters. You know why? One of them will always love you. Not the same one," he continued.

Social media users mock President Joe Biden's marriage advice

The comment elicited laughter from the crowd but received mixed reactions on social media. Producer Mike Opelka tweeted, "Can't wait for the debates," while commentator Anthony Cabassa wrote, "Family's [sic] with five or more daughters are the backbone of America."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/that-s-messed-up-biden-sparks-social-media-frenzy-as-he-advises-men-to-marry-into-families-with-five-or-more-daughters/ar-BB1mQB1J?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=1873bd2ef8ac43e8a58862799e1b21be&ei=39

More Biden CRAZINESS; I want p-rat to defend or EXPLAIN THIS "advice."

Your comprehensive skills are lacking. Takes a Sunday School Teacher with a dirty mind to think the way you do.
Sergeant Pack Rat

An actual verse for, Oh my darling.

Postby 2dimes on Thu May 23, 2024 5:34 pm

How I missed her, how I missed her, how I missed my Clementine.

Until I kissed her little sister and forgot my Clementine.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat May 25, 2024 4:34 pm

More Biden LIES:

Biden is accused of repeating long-running lie in commencement address

President Biden told military graduates he was appointed to the Naval Academy

A previous record search didn't turn up evidence of this claim by the president

The president had been speaking to 1,036 cadets at West Point academy
President Biden has been accused of repeating a long running lie that he was appointed to a Naval Academy in 1965.

(...)
Since clips of the speech of him fumbling his words and mentioning the Naval Academy emerged on social media, the president was criticized online.

One person posted: 'Keep him home, Jill. You're embarrassing your husband, allowing vulnerabilities in America and revealing the wife you are not. Pathetic behavior.'

Another posted: 'Another day, another lie from Biden. When will the left stop making excuses for this man's blatant dishonesty?'

While one other said: 'Did anyone have 'Briben says he was appointed to the Naval Academy' on their bingo card?'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-is-accused-of-repeating-long-running-lie-in-commencement-address/ar-BB1n2KNv?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a153a68e9e7b426896a7146e9afb7eb7&ei=17

Biden JUST WISHES he were that good. As it is, he is incompetent and was never smart enough to get in the USNA.

Do we need more proof that he is incompetent?

Biden aides forced to intervene as President begs reporters to repeat questions in gaffe-filled speech

Joe Biden’s aide was forced to end an event after the President repeatedly asked pre-selected reporters to restate their questions.

The 81-year-old was hosting a press conference with Kenyan President William William Ruto where he declared the African country to be a close non-NATO ally to the US. However, during the event, he appeared confused and shot down journalists with multiple questions. (...)

The event at the White House was also riddled with gaffes, with the 81-year-old confusing the nations of Haiti in the Caribbean and Kenya, 7,000 miles away in East Africa. (...)

"Do I ask the next question as well?" he asked.

At the end of the 30-minute event, multiple correspondence stood up and burst into multiple overlapping questions.

Biden, apparently shocked by the outburst, said “woah”, before White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre shut it down before the President said anything else.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-aides-forced-to-intervene-as-president-begs-reporters-to-repeat-questions-in-gaffe-filled-speech/ar-BB1n0DIr?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=478342372dac4770921681cf081bab2d&ei=106

Biden is a JOKE. NO WONDER he is so LOW in the POLLS. He looks and sounds and ACTS FEEBLE.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat May 25, 2024 7:21 pm

Really jusplay4MAGA? You get your news from Fox News and GB News?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GB_News

You live in a small bubble of alternative facts, lol.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sat May 25, 2024 8:09 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Really jusplay4MAGA? You get your news from Fox News and GB News?

Said someone completely and obstinantly blind to their own predudice and biases.

rat, if your bubble seems bigger than the others. it's only because the Powers-That-Be are pumping more hot air into it.
Last edited by Votanic on Sun May 26, 2024 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun May 26, 2024 4:02 am

Pack Rat wrote:Really jusplay4MAGA? You get your news from Fox News and GB News?

Note that p-rat:

1) ignores the first news article I posted (that Biden repeated a lie or fantasy in his mind only);

2) attacked only the SOURCE and does not even refute the facts and perceptions presented in the 2nd article.

Vot already said it well; p-rat is narrow-minded and lives in a bubble of bias. 'NUFF said.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:11 am

Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping
Participants in meetings said the 81-year-old president performed poorly at times.
The White House said Biden is sharp and his critics are playing partisan politics.

WASHINGTON—When President Biden met with congressional leaders in the West Wing in January to negotiate a Ukraine funding deal, he spoke so softly at times that some participants struggled to hear him, according to five people familiar with the meeting. He read from notes to make obvious points, paused for extended periods and sometimes closed his eyes for so long that some in the room wondered whether he had tuned out.

https://www.wsj.com/politics/policy/joe-biden-age-election-2024-8ee15246

Concern as Joe Biden appears to freeze during White House Juneteenth celebration

US president Joe Biden sparked concern after appearing to freeze during a concert at the White House to celebrate the Juneteenth holiday.

As Vice President Kamala Harris, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff and others danced energetically at the event held ahead of next week’s national holiday, the Commander-in-Chief stood almost completely still.

The president was seemingly motionless in the footage for more than 20 seconds before Philonise Floyd, brother of the late George Floyd, who was next to him seemed to notice the president’s pause and drape his arm around him in support.

The incident came before Mr Biden seemed to slur his words during his speech at the event.

Republicans seized on the incident amid claims of Biden’s cognitive decline.
“Lights are on but no one’s home,” the Trump campaign’s “war room” account posted on X.

It comes after the Wall Street Journal published a bombshell report last week claiming Mr Biden’s cognitive decline has become readily apparent to dozens of high-ranking officials in recent months.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/concern-as-joe-biden-appears-to-freeze-during-white-house-juneteenth-celebration/ar-BB1nZSEw?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=578458bfaeed4495a835c2306c4e6819&ei=22

I read and quote MANY sources, p-rat. What do you quote, other than your LAME PUH-thetic opinions?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:46 am

.....said the copy/paste Queen
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:31 pm

I copy and paste facts and add insightful comments; you post drivel and ad hominem attacks.

You obviously generalize incorrectly, again. SAD. Nothing new from pathetic p-rat.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:17 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I copy and paste huge blocks of text from which it is difficult to discern the relevant facts and on some rare occasions add insightful comments; and more often hominem attacks.

fixed.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:55 pm

Duk offers more insights into his liberal, left-leaning political views.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:08 pm

Jusplay4MAGA offers more insight of his superiority complex.

Tell us jusplay4MAGA, if you were placed on a boat with a huge battery and it was sinking...would you risk jumping into shark infested waters or risk electrocution?
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:39 pm

This shit is pretty funny though...

https://x.com/uncledoomer/status/1800569428322799783
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:01 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:This shit is pretty funny though...

Wow, I think there are laws against putting an elderly, demented person through this kind of abuse...

So basically, after the Election/Revolution, the entire Dem Party leadership is going to be dragged to court on Elder Abuse charges.
Now that will be a set of trials both justified and entertaining.
I mean talk about draining the swamp.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:53 pm

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:This shit is pretty funny though...

Wow, I think there are laws against putting an elderly, demented person through this kind of abuse...

So basically, after the Election/Revolution, the entire Dem Party leadership is going to be dragged to court on Elder Abuse charges.
Now that will be a set of trials both justified and entertaining.
I mean talk about draining the swamp.

and still... he's a landslide better than the other option being put forth.

Republicans could nominate hitred and win 60% of the popular vote and 90% of the college + the senate (all bets are off on the house)... but it's just too important for 'the revolution' that you put forth the career conman and felon for a 2nd term. I guess republicans just don't really want to win?
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:42 am

More examples of Biden's mental decline, to the point of incompetence:

WASHINGTON, DC: During a speech in favor of gun control on Tuesday, June 11, President Joe Biden misrepresented the Second Amendment's prohibition on gun ownership and botched a well-known quote from one of the founding fathers, as per the New York Post.

Biden said in remarks at the Gun Sense University conference in Washington, DC, "There has never been a time that says you could own anything you want. Never. You couldn't own a cannon during the Civil War. No, I'm serious. Think about it."

Joe Biden misreads Thomas Jefferson's quote
In fact, the few instances of post-Civil War limitations pertaining to cannons mostly included limiting the areas in which they might be fired, prohibiting the weapon's sale to minors, and controlling the storage of gunpowder.

Notably, a "near-complete absence" of anti-cannon statutes in the 19th century was discovered by David Kopel and Joseph Greenlee in a May 2024 law review article published in the Journal of Legislation.

Biden's assertion is "patently false," according to Kopel, a professor at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, who spoke with the New York Post.

Moreover, Biden has incorrectly stated that the Second Amendment prohibited the possession of cannons at least three times before.

Kopel said, "This version is a little different from Biden's previous lies. The earlier ones referred to when the Second Amendment was ratified. Now he's moving the time frame to the Civil War. Still completely false."

Notably, there are still no federal laws preventing Americans from owning cannons that were made in the Civil War-era, or before 1898.

Not long after the mistake, the president butchered a well-known passage from Thomas Jefferson's 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith, a former Continental Army commander, in which Jefferson backed the people of America against tyranny.

Biden said in a mocking tone, "How much have you heard this phrase, ‘the blood of liberty … washes those' – give me a break."

Notably, Jefferson's quote reads, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/he-is-so-pitiful-joe-biden-ripped-as-he-botches-thomas-jefferson-quote-falsely-claims-americans-couldn-t-own-cannons-during-civil-war/ar-BB1o4pSW?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=89fe3cb8256f4c728476edfbd266d848&ei=15

and more, imbedded in the above link:
Related video: Joe Biden Says He Worked As A Professor At The University Of Pennsylvania (Slingshot News)
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:26 am

saxi probably posted somewhere about this incident, but here is MORE proof of the mental decline of Biden.

And all any unbiased person has to do is to watch Biden simply walk to see his PHYSICAL decline and feebleness.

Italian PM forced to pull back Joe Biden as he wanders off at G7

US President Joe Biden had another embarrassing moment with European leaders as he appeared to wander off at the G7 summit – before being pulled by Italy’s prime minister.

Biden, 81, stood with dignitaries during a skydiving demonstration in southern Italy on Thursday. As leaders clapped for a parachuter on the ground, Biden looked in another direction and began walking that way.

He wandered for more than five seconds and flashed a thumbs up, seemingly to an officer packing up a parachute.

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni walked up to Biden backwards so she still faced the group, and touched him on the right arm to gesture for him to rejoin them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/italian-pm-forced-to-pull-back-joe-biden-as-he-wanders-off-at-g7/ar-BB1obMf8?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=dc0e95de268a4392b0e8f482154877d5&ei=19

The above link has a video for those who want to watch it with their own eyes and judge for themselves. How pathetic. I see now that the puh-thetic twins, p-mac and p-rat, avoid trying to defend Biden NOW on this matter.

and MORE:
Poll: Half of voters expect Biden to forget where he is during debate
©EPA / AP
Almost half of likely voters expect President Joe Biden to make a series of embarrassing flubs when he goes to head-to-head with Donald Trump in their first debate this month. Some 49 percent think he will forget where he is and 41 percent said they expect him to walk off the wrong side of the stage, according to a new poll by J.L. Partners.

Another 40 percent think he will trouble standing up during the CNN debate in Atlanta, Georgia, on June 27. In contrast, voters expect a domineering performance from his Republican rival, and overwhelming expect him to emerge the winner.

©AP
Some 79 percent expect Trump to interrupt Biden and 54 percent think his microphone will be cut off at some point. Pollster James Johnson said the numbers were dreadful for Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-half-of-voters-expect-biden-to-forget-where-he-is-during-debate/ss-BB1ocXpZ?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=792aee9bace04f86c578ed3636703967&ei=18#image=2

and for those who claim I do LOTS of copy and paste:

YES, to show the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence that documents the mental and physical decline and POOR MENTAL state of our current President.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:03 am

jusplay4fun wrote:saxi probably posted somewhere about this incident, but here is MORE proof of the mental decline of Biden.

And all any unbiased person has to do is to watch Biden simply walk to see his PHYSICAL decline and feebleness.

Italian PM forced to pull back Joe Biden as he wanders off at G7

US President Joe Biden had another embarrassing moment with European leaders as he appeared to wander off at the G7 summit – before being pulled by Italy’s prime minister.

Biden, 81, stood with dignitaries during a skydiving demonstration in southern Italy on Thursday. As leaders clapped for a parachuter on the ground, Biden looked in another direction and began walking that way.

He wandered for more than five seconds and flashed a thumbs up, seemingly to an officer packing up a parachute.

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni walked up to Biden backwards so she still faced the group, and touched him on the right arm to gesture for him to rejoin them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/italian-pm-forced-to-pull-back-joe-biden-as-he-wanders-off-at-g7/ar-BB1obMf8?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=dc0e95de268a4392b0e8f482154877d5&ei=19

The above link has a video for those who want to watch it with their own eyes and judge for themselves. How pathetic. I see now that the puh-thetic twins, p-mac and p-rat, avoid trying to defend Biden NOW on this matter.

and MORE:
Poll: Half of voters expect Biden to forget where he is during debate
©EPA / AP
Almost half of likely voters expect President Joe Biden to make a series of embarrassing flubs when he goes to head-to-head with Donald Trump in their first debate this month. Some 49 percent think he will forget where he is and 41 percent said they expect him to walk off the wrong side of the stage, according to a new poll by J.L. Partners.

Another 40 percent think he will trouble standing up during the CNN debate in Atlanta, Georgia, on June 27. In contrast, voters expect a domineering performance from his Republican rival, and overwhelming expect him to emerge the winner.

©AP
Some 79 percent expect Trump to interrupt Biden and 54 percent think his microphone will be cut off at some point. Pollster James Johnson said the numbers were dreadful for Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-half-of-voters-expect-biden-to-forget-where-he-is-during-debate/ss-BB1ocXpZ?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=792aee9bace04f86c578ed3636703967&ei=18#image=2

and for those who claim I do LOTS of copy and paste:

YES, to show the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence that documents the mental and physical decline and POOR MENTAL state of our current President.

Yes jusplay4MAGA, you take short cuts with a prepondonderance of copy/pasting of unproven and ridiculous statements from the peanut gallery. We know that any man who is 80 years old can be exhausted and even confused at times with jet lag, while traveling all over Europe. Your cheaps shots at President Biden makes you feel warm and satisfying, while you just ignore or find excuses for Trump's lying, threats to democracy and to his political opponents. AND of course his outright lies which the Cult of Personality followers love to repeat to each other.

What about this:

Or this:

Is this a prepondonderance of evidence that Trump has a mental illness? I can bury you with videos that have not been edited or changed in any way, that shows Trump not finishing sentences, changing subjects in mid sentences, boasting about things he did not do and just doing what he does best LYING!

How does it feel to live in the alternative universe of The Cult and always being on the right side of everything? You think to highly of yourself jusplay4MAGA
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:58 am

Biden is mentally incompetent. He has to be lead around, like a child, like a 3 year old child. Did you WATCH that video of Biden at the G7 Summit? Apparently NOT, puh-p-rat. You are almost as SAD as your hero Biden.

And Biden fails to follow his cue cards. More PUH-thetic actions. And he is OUR LEADER..??? INCOMPETENCE.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:58 pm

The same response as always.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:11 pm

jusplay4fun wrote: Did you WATCH that video of Biden at the G7 Summit?

you mean the 20 second video that was cropped to make it look like he was wondering to nowhere to talk to no one?

Heres the full form video, he's walking over to talk to give a thumbs up to a parachuter that had just landed...then he's pulled back for a photo-op. Don't make it into something it's not.

No one is saying he isn't old, but maybe you shouldn't base your opinions on videos edited to deceive you. You should rely on original sourcing like this video about injecting disinfectant to kill the rona virus in your body.

Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:41 pm

Then tell me: Why was Biden ALONE and not with the other G6 Leaders?

Biden is CLUELESS and INCOMPETENT; Biden is in MENTAL DECLINE.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:46 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Then tell me: Why was Biden ALONE and not with the other G6 Leaders?

Biden is CLUELESS and INCOMPETENT; Biden is in MENTAL DECLINE.

You just won't give up on your fake news. You are a skipping record with all your replies.
Sergeant Pack Rat

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!