Conquer Club

Democrats Plan , becoming more clear/America Last!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Democrats Plan , becoming more clear/America Last!!!

Postby Dukasaur on Thu May 23, 2024 12:05 pm

Pack Rat wrote:We know Bill Maher is pandering to the MAGA Cultist to improve his TV ratings.

If there's one thing Bill does NOT do, it's pandering. He tells it like it is, and there's tons of bullshit on both sides to call out.

Only two commentators on American politics I consistently trust, and Bill is one of them.

Pack Rat wrote:

An oldie but a goodie!

=D> =D> =D>
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Thu May 23, 2024 12:32 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:We know Bill Maher is pandering to the MAGA Cultist to improve his TV ratings.

If there's one thing Bill does NOT do, it's pandering. He tells it like it is, and there's tons of bullshit on both sides to call out.

Only two commentators on American politics I consistently trust, and Bill is one of them.

Pack Rat wrote:

An oldie but a goodie!

=D> =D> =D>

Have you watched his podcasts?
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Thu May 23, 2024 12:35 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Pack Rat wrote:

An oldie but a goodie!

=D> =D> =D>

Have you watched his podcasts?

Don't know if you mean anything specific. I don't have HBO, so I can't watch the full show. Only the excerpts that people put on YouTube, but I do watch them pretty often. Sometime watch multiple ones for a half an hour or more.

Lately I've found his one-hour fireside chats with long-form interviews with over-the-hill former stars, and found them really slow-paced and boring. But other than that, I love everything I see.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Thu May 23, 2024 2:04 pm

Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun May 26, 2024 2:17 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

More Bill Maher, and it it mostly NOT politics:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/on-gps-it-s-not-that-i-ve-gotten-old-it-s-that-your-ideas-are-stupid/vi-BB1n5ksy?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ef1f13960b0843e29a06381aabb6fb54&ei=94
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Previous

Return to Out, out, brief candle!