Conquer Club

A week in pathetic Britain

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A week in pathetic Britain

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:58 am

I'm not agreeing. yolo
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The ram on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:05 am

I know I know, there's a good girl.
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:29 am

Anna Soubrey has complained to police about members of the public questioning her about the tripe she spews. Police are looking into the matter to see if they can come up with a trumped up charge for calling an MP a Nazi. Are we going to see a new hate crime law made so you can't question MP's if they don't like the questions?
Cadet The ram

Postby sam_levi_11 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 am

I thought this might be an amusing take on British politics/society, but no, instead it's a massive racist spouting his bullshit for everyone to see.

If Britain is being taken over by foreigners, why don't people like you leave to make room for them, because frankly I'd pick having a doctor from Afghanistan over you in my country any day.
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby waauw on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 am

The ram wrote:Anna Soubrey has complained to police about members of the public questioning her about the tripe she spews. Police are looking into the matter to see if they can come up with a trumped up charge for calling an MP a Nazi. Are we going to see a new hate crime law made so you can't question MP's if they don't like the questions?

You think it's alright for a group of men to await a woman, to surround her, to follow her around while screaming, and then block her from going to work? How very gentlemanly of you. I guess the far right is correct, british culture is dieing.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:09 am

What does 'man' and 'woman' have to do with anything?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby sam_levi_11 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:45 am

Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby The ram on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:41 am

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:Anna Soubrey has complained to police about members of the public questioning her about the tripe she spews. Police are looking into the matter to see if they can come up with a trumped up charge for calling an MP a Nazi. Are we going to see a new hate crime law made so you can't question MP's if they don't like the questions?

You think it's alright for a group of men to await a woman, to surround her, to follow her around while screaming, and then block her from going to work? How very gentlemanly of you. I guess the far right is correct, british culture is dieing.

Absolute rubbish!! Nobody blocked her from going to work. The questioning of MP's in this area is a centuries old tradition, so I guess you know as much about British culture as you do about what's happening in your own country.

This MP is at the forefront of a cynical elitist attempt to demonize and destroy an act of democracy - Brexit. It's entirely natural that shebecomes the focal point for people's anger.

And should a woman MP be treat any differently to a male MP?
Cadet The ram

Postby waauw on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 am

The ram wrote:
waauw wrote:

Absolute rubbish!! Nobody blocked her from going to work. The questioning of MP's in this area is a centuries old tradition, so I guess you know as much about British culture as you do about what's happening in your own country.

That's not what the BBC said. The police had to intervene for her to be able to get inside of the building.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby The ram on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:05 pm

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
waauw wrote:

That's not what the BBC said. The police had to intervene for her to be able to get inside of the building.

LOL

Taking about the BBC and buildings in the same sentence brings Eric Gill to mind. The BBC television centre has many of his disgusting sculptures adorned in various places. This is a man who constantly had sex with his daughters, sisters and dogs. And still the sculptures are there. I hope you're learning!
Cadet The ram

Postby armati on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Sam, said someone is a racist.
Who is the racist?

I've missed something, Im not saying you r sam, Im wondering who ur talking about.

speaking of racist is this racist?
just religion?

King James Bible
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. (thats mathew,new testiment, thats the new deal,accord,agreement,covenant)

Corinthians 14:34
women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

Am I racist if I figure this is good stuff?
Depends on my color and the color of the woman? same color is abuse dif color is racist?
maybe depends on which way we voted, should women get to vote?
What if were happy in a dom sub relationship?
What is raceism really?

Are these all snowflake questions?

Just happened to see it then read sam saying someone here is racist.

Sometimes it seems to me racism opposes free speech.

I dont have a prejudice bone in my body, maybe thats why I dont call people racist, if someone says something derogatory about someone that doesnt really deserve it, like a person with autism or their color...whatever, I dont think to call them racist, I call them dickhead.....maybe dickhead is racist.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:50 am

I'm constantly called a racist on here, it doesn't bother me. The main group consists of symmetry, notyou2, dds, 2dimes and duk. Would anyone care about what a group of people like that think about them?
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:12 am

£10M spent on ring of steel around parliament after the terror attack in Westminster. However, if you're a politician opposing the elitist agenda they don't care

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... ce-cannot/
Cadet The ram

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 am

The ram wrote:I'm constantly called a racist on here, it doesn't bother me. The main group consists of symmetry, notyou2, dds, 2dimes and duk. Would anyone care about what a group of people like that think about them?

Gosh Billy, I don't recall that. Sounds pretty good though. Do you have a link?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:06 am

The ram wrote:I'm constantly called a racist on here, it doesn't bother me. The main group consists of symmetry, notyou2, dds, 2dimes and duk. Would anyone care about what a group of people like that think about them?

It really isn't necessary to call you a racist. Not a week goes by that you don't come on here vomiting forth some new message of hate against some minority group or other. You label yourself very effectively.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 am

Maybe it's that thing where you called him one so much he became one. He wrote you constantly do it. Check out his policy.

The ram wrote:All you get from me is honesty.

He wrote that here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=229474
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 am

2dimes wrote:Maybe it's that thing where you called him one so much he became one.

Self-fulfilling prophecy :twisted:

Incidentally a self-fulfilling prophecy is the reason for every single forum disciplinary I have been subjected to on this website, so mods, please consider this my formal demand to have my entire disciplinary record expunged :twisted:
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:36 am

Two London drug dealers arrested in Cumbria

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45824358
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby tzor on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:16 pm

The ram wrote:We'd have a far better medical service if it was private and not paying for medical tourists.

When I hear "medical tourists" I always get this image in my mind ...
Cadet tzor

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:38 pm

2dimes wrote:Maybe it's that thing where you called him one so much he became one. He wrote you constantly do it. Check out his policy.

The ram wrote:All you get from me is honesty.

He wrote that here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=229474

The funny part is, his main thesis that people of colour are responsible for all crime, is contradicted by his own posts. Here for instance, he posts about a homophobic attack, and it's obvious from the photograph that it was a bunch of white kids. Probably his friends and neighbours.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

It really isn't necessary to call you a racist. Not a week goes by that you don't come on here vomiting forth some new message of hate against some minority group or other. You label yourself very effectively.

I wouldn't hesitate to criticise a white Islamic extremist, or a white grooming gang. In the last two days I have equally posted about white people ( 2 attacking homosexuals and Eric Gill) . Only 1 black for homophobic attack.

You are an absolute moron, end of!
Cadet The ram

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

I wouldn't hesitate to criticise a white Islamic extremist, or a white grooming gang. In the last two days I have equally posted about white people ( 2 attacking homosexuals and Eric Gill) . Only 1 black for homophobic attack.

Oh good, you're learning to diversify! Diversity is good! :D
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:22 pm

I know black muslems are the best boxers cause I watched Mohamed Ali.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 am

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Oh good, you're learning to diversify! Diversity is good! :D

It takes a sliver of integrity and intelligence to admit to being wrong but I'll just settle for the silence being displayed by the gaggle of frothing morons.
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Maybe the judge was in the same lodge?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... s-15660392

Politics seems to be infested with paedophiles. The more you look into it, the more fucked up this world seems. Google elm guest house.
Cadet The ram

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!