Conquer Club

Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Concerning Zimmerman Verdict

Total votes : 0

Re: Zimmerman

Postby notyou2 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
oVo wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:you don't know that Zimmerman ignored the 911 dispatcher, I've already pointed that out. I've also pointed out there is evidence Zimmerman immediately obeyed the 911 dispatcher. That stops (1) in it's tracks, so there is no 2, 3, or 4.

If Zimmerman had complied with what the dispatcher recommended,
Martin would still be alive and no trial would have been necessary.

That obviously isn't true, given Zimmerman did comply with the 911 dispatcher.

oVo wrote:We do know Zimmerman ignored the 911 dispatcher...

source? I'm starting to suspect you are going all backwards on purpose. Either that, or you made up your mind as to what happened based solely on the race of the victim. Those are the only things I think can explain this, but feel free to show us what you base this baseless claim on.

Here\s the transcript:
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

He was told to stop following Trayvon.
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:20 pm

notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
oVo wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:you don't know that Zimmerman ignored the 911 dispatcher, I've already pointed that out. I've also pointed out there is evidence Zimmerman immediately obeyed the 911 dispatcher. That stops (1) in it's tracks, so there is no 2, 3, or 4.

If Zimmerman had complied with what the dispatcher recommended,
Martin would still be alive and no trial would have been necessary.

That obviously isn't true, given Zimmerman did comply with the 911 dispatcher.

oVo wrote:We do know Zimmerman ignored the 911 dispatcher...

source? I'm starting to suspect you are going all backwards on purpose. Either that, or you made up your mind as to what happened based solely on the race of the victim. Those are the only things I think can explain this, but feel free to show us what you base this baseless claim on.

Here\s the transcript:
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

He was told to stop following Trayvon.

That's not accurate, nor is it even the issue.

Dispatcher
"We don't need you to do that"

and Zimmerman said
"Okay"

If Zimmerman would have replied "No, I'm going to keep following him anyways" then you would have a point. But the opposite is true. He said "okay".

It's great you brought the transcript, but there is even more evidence when you listen to the 911 tape. You can hear Zimmerman speaking windedly, breathing very heavily and you can tell he's giving chase when asked if he's following Trayvon, and you can hear it when he tells the truth to the dispatcher and said "yes" then the dispatcher says "okay, we don't need you to do that" and you can easily tell he stops giving chase immediately, and his breathing becomes normal and his speaking becomes normal.

He did not ignore the dispatcher, he complied immediately, verbally, and physically.
Major Phatscotty

Postby notyou2 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:08 pm

You need to practice your reading comprehension.
Captain notyou2

Postby oVo on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Phatscotty wrote:He did not ignore the dispatcher, he complied immediately, verbally, and physically.

No. Obviously he didn't, because soon after someone was shot.

Too bad Zimmerman didn't tell the dispatcher, "It's okay, I have a gun."
That would have made everything that came after very interesting.
Major oVo

Postby mrswdk on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Tyrone was black, Zimmerman is Hispanic. They were both just victims of their system, participants in the Bum Fight that minority communities are locked in for the entertainment of the white viewer.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:08 pm

mrswdk wrote:Tyrone was black, Zimmerman is Hispanic. They were both just victims of their system, participants in the Bum Fight that minority communities are locked in for the entertainment of the white viewer.

What race are hispanics?
Captain notyou2

Postby john9blue on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:56 am

notyou2 wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Tyrone was black, Zimmerman is Hispanic. They were both just victims of their system, participants in the Bum Fight that minority communities are locked in for the entertainment of the white viewer.

What race are hispanics?

a large majority of american hispanics are the same race.

also, he never said hispanic was a race.

thanks for your sociology "lesson" though lol
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 am

oVo wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:He did not ignore the dispatcher, he complied immediately, verbally, and physically.

No. Obviously he didn't, because soon after someone was shot.

No.

Soon after Trayvon brutally attacked Zimmerman and repeatedly bashed Zimmerman's head into the concrete, Trayvon was shot.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:02 am

notyou2 wrote:You need to practice your reading comprehension.

No.

My reading comprehension is just fine. I quoted the dispatcher and Zimmerman accurately.

But how about your reading comprehension??

notyou2 wrote:He was told to stop following Trayvon.

I looked all over the link of the transcript you shared, nowhere did I see the dispatcher say what you said the dispatcher said. Mind displaying your reading comprehension skills here and show us exactly where the dispatcher told Zimmerman to stop following Trayvon?

Gee whiz you guys, it's not like I am demanding you publicly admit you were wrong, and I can tell you guys won't do it of your own accord, but at least stop going on and on about it. It only hurts your own credibility.

So really it's pretty clear you guys are still hung up on all the lies from the media; they really screwed your heads up. I would guess that is a result of ignoring just how biased the media is. Remember, 3 people from NBC were fired for doctoring/heavily editing the 911 tapes. After all this time, you still see the version that people were fired for straight up lying about.
Major Phatscotty

Postby oVo on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 am

Phatscotty wrote:Soon after Trayvon brutally attacked Zimmerman and repeatedly bashed Zimmerman's head into the concrete, Trayvon was shot.

You don't know what happened... fact is Zimmerman followed Martin.
Everything after that is hearsay, but this is nothing new.

Two other facts, (1) Zimmerman shot Martin
and (2) Martin is dead.
Major oVo

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 pm

oVo wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Soon after Trayvon brutally attacked Zimmerman and repeatedly bashed Zimmerman's head into the concrete, Trayvon was shot.

You don't know what happened... fact is Zimmerman followed Martin.
Everything after that is hearsay, but this is nothing new.

Two other facts, (1) Zimmerman shot Martin
and (2) Martin is dead.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trayvon Martin was shot and is dead because Trayvon Martin savagely assaulted a person who was able to defend himself.

And you keep on with that followed him crap too, that doesn't mean anything. You keep insinuating that because Zimmerman got out of his car, that somehow gives Trayvon permission to bash his head into the concrete.

This is nothing more than Trayvon Martin getting Matthew Shepard'd. Tell a HUGE lie to push your agenda, and nobody will give you any crap when the truth is later found out, because the lie was just too deliciously convenient, and so much 'progress' had already been made....let's just sweep the truth under the rug.

Did I just peak into your soul? oops, sorry
Major Phatscotty

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Did I just peak into your soul? oops, sorry

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby john9blue on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:38 am

how ironic would it be if andy got banned for spam or trolling or whatever the CC mods decide that picture is
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:16 am

john9blue wrote:how ironic would it be if andy got banned for spam or trolling or whatever the CC mods decide that picture is

But it's an appropriate response, clearly depicting the constant anguish Andy feels whenever he's subjected to the constant fearmongering of Glenn Beck PS and NS.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby oVo on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:30 am

Phatscotty wrote:Trayvon Martin was shot and is dead because?

Zimmerman shot him. That's the only fact you know.

You don't know how this altercation came to be or even who started it. All you know for certain is Zimmerman stalked, shot and killed Martin.

I have no agenda and I don't know who to believe here. Is the guy with anger issues and two prior assaults on his record someone I should trust to tell the truth?
Major oVo

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
john9blue wrote:how ironic would it be if andy got banned for spam or trolling or whatever the CC mods decide that picture is

But it's an appropriate response, clearly depicting the constant anguish Andy feels whenever he's subjected to the constant fearmongering of Glenn Beck PS and NS.

But but, it's also been posted twice, it's contextually relevant to the discussion, and it's funny.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:21 pm

oVo wrote:

You don't know how this altercation came to be or even who started it. All you know for certain is Zimmerman stalked, shot and killed Martin.

I have no agenda and I don't know who to believe here. Is the guy with anger issues and two prior assaults on his record someone I should trust to tell the truth?

Sure ya have an agenda, because you continuously ignore the other fact, probably the most important one. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete, repeatedly. That's why Martin was shot.

There is no way around it.
Major Phatscotty

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:00 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

That appears to be my sister. How did you get a picture of her in the shower Andy?
Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
oVo wrote:

Sure ya have an agenda, because you continuously ignore the other fact, probably the most important one. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete, repeatedly. That's why Martin was shot.

Some crazy fucker was stalking the kid. The kid fought back. Self defence and he was murdered for it.
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 pm

notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
oVo wrote:

Some crazy fucker was stalking the kid. The kid fought back. Self defence and he was murdered for it.

Now you are for what you have been arguing against all along?

According to you, it's not okay for Zimmerman to defend himself from violent crime, and in the same breath you say it's perfectly okay for Trayvon to defend himself from something that is not violent and is not a crime. I don't think you have any right to call anyone crazy if you are saying crazy things like that.

And how is it you believe Trayvon was defending himself? Just because a guy was walking towards him? That's seriously fucked up if you really believe that, its even more fucked up that you believe that AND it didn't even happen! And you are still completely ignoring that Zimmerman complied with the dispatcher immediately. It's on the tape, it's in the transcript, and you can tell if you listen to the call. There us a lot of evidence, and there is no mistaking it, only willful ignorance, purposeful deceit, or racism and bigotry can explain your alternate version. Wisdom comes from context; think about that.

This is yet another example of how agenda trumps truth. This is just a template that is used over and over and over again by the media and our government. When they worked wonders concerning the homosexual agenda based on all the lies about Matthew Shepard, they kept that template to be used over and over again, only thing that changes are the names and the agenda.

We Live in a World of Lies

Remember the terrible murder of Matthew Shepard in Laramie, Wyo. in 1998 — tortured, beaten and left hanging on a fence to die — because he was gay?

The American people were led from the outset to believe that Shepard was the victim of a hate crime, murdered because he was gay. And that is how virtually every American still views the story. In the words of Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), “Matthew Shepard is to gay rights what Emmett Till was to the civil rights movement.” A play based on Shepard’s killing, “The Laramie Project” became, according to the Wall Street Journal, “one of the most produced theatrical shows in the country.” And in 2009, Congress passed, and President Barack Obama signed, the Matthew Shepard Law, which expanded the definition of hate crimes to include crimes motivated by a victim’s actual or perceived gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.

It turns out that Matthew Shepard’s murder had nothing to do with his being gay.

As early as 2004, the ABC News program “20/20″ broadcast (to its credit) a denial by both murderers, Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson, that the murder had anything to do with Shepard’s being gay. It was, they both claimed, a robbery gone bad.

“It was not because me and Aaron had anything against gays,” Henderson told ABC.

As a result, ABC News was widely attacked by all those who had a vested interest not in truth, but in maintaining the homophobia story: the liberal media, the gay rights movement and the lawyers for the victim’s mother.

The New York Times reported: “Those leading the charge against the heavily promoted ABC report [included] Joan Garry, executive director of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).”

Sean Maloney, the aforementioned congressman who was then the lawyer for Judy Shepard, Matthew Shepard’s mother, called the program “‘just bad journalism … there is a mountain of evidence that anti-gay bias was a trigger for the beating that left Matthew dead after they robbed him.”

Now a book has been published, written by Stephen Jimenez, himself a gay man, that confirms the accuracy of the 2004 ABC News report. Matthew Shepard was involved in the hyperactive Wyoming meth drug culture; he was murdered over a drug deal; and his primary murderer was a bisexual who had probably slept with Shepard.

The media aspect of this case was summed up in a Wall Street Journal review: “Mr. Jimenez’s book is most useful in illuminating the power of the media to shape the popular conception of an event. It shows how a desire for Manichaean morality tales can lead us to oversimplify the human experience.”

That’s a bit delicate. Actually it shows how powerful the left-wing media are, how they are dedicated to agendas rather than to truth, and how much of what Americans believe is shaped accordingly.

Remember the 2006 story about nooses that were hung by racist white students in Jena, La. to signify lynchings?

As CNN reported: “Jena’s racial tensions were aggravated in August 2006, when three white teens hung the nooses the day after a group of black students received permission from school administrators to sit under the tree — a place where white students normally congregated.”

That was the national story: There was a tree near the high school under which only white students sat, one day a black student sat under the tree, and the next day nooses were hung from the tree. As late as August 2007, the Washington Post still wrote about “Jim Crow-like hangman’s nooses dangling from a shade tree at the local high school.”

None of this story was true.

First, the tree was never reserved for white students. As the Associated press reported in September 2007: “According to teachers and school administrators, students of all races congregated under it at one time or another.”

Second, the nooses had nothing to do with lynchings or race. As the Christian Science Monitor reported in October 2007: “An investigation by school officials, police, and an FBI agent revealed the true motivation behind the placing of two nooses in the tree … [They] were understood to be a prank by three white students aimed at their fellow white friends, members of the school rodeo team.

Remember the white lacrosse team players at Duke University charged with gang rape of a black stripper — and how the New York Times and Duke University and everyone in between reported this as an example of privileged white boys’ racism?

That, too, was all a lie. The stripper made up the whole story. (Last week, she was convicted of murdering her boyfriend. Have you read about that?)

The list of lies is almost endless.

The New York Times reporter in the Soviet Union, Walter Duranty, denied that there was a famine in the Ukraine in 1931-32 — the Communist-induced famine that killed about five million Ukrainians. And he won a Pulitzer Prize for it.

The media portrayed the Kennedy assassination as the product of Dallas’s “right-wing” “climate of hate” — even though a card-carrying Communist committed the assassination.

The media told us over and over about a heterosexual AIDS “epidemic” in the U.S. There was none. The media fabricated the heterosexual epidemic in order to remove stigma from gay males and in order to garner support for more AIDS research money.

Why all this mendacity?

There are truth tellers and there are liars on the right and on the left. But for the left, truth is subordinated to whatever it is the left most cares about: gay rights, minority rights (not after nuclear option), women’s rights, government health care and environmentalism being only the most obvious current examples.

That’s why talk radio, conservative websites, Fox News and conservative opinion pages, such as those of the Wall Street Journal and Investors Business Daily, are so important.

Europe doesn’t have them. No wonder Europeans believe that America and Israel are the most dangerous countries in the world. Their media told them so.

http://www.dennisprager.com/live-world-lies/
Major Phatscotty

Postby mrswdk on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:59 am

If Zimmerman was stalking, or Raekwon had reason to believe he was being stalked, then I imagine Florida's legislation allows for lethal force to be used against Zimmerman. Isn't it Florida where a guy's neighbor marched angrily onto his lawn, he shot that neighbor and the judge then let him off under some weird home invasion law?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby oVo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:41 am

Phatscotty wrote:[...] you continuously ignore the other fact, probably the most important one. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete, repeatedly.

Unfortunately, that is not a fact.
as you ignore the fact that this is hearsay, nobody saw Martin
on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete.
You say slamming, but Zimmerman's "wounds" were superficial
and there was no concussion or other serious physical damage
received during this alleged struggle.

Who started this fight? We only have Zimmerman's story
as there are no witnesses.

It's done and a year has passed. Zimmerman has his own
demons to deal with now, and I was actually surprised
to see him back in the news.
Major oVo

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 am

oVo wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:[...] you continuously ignore the other fact, probably the most important one. Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete, repeatedly.

you ignore the fact that this is hearsay, nobody saw Martin
on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete..

Wow. Okay, I'm gonna show the world that you really don't know what you are talking about here and they can try to figure out how the hell your opinions are so strong despite not having any knowledge on the issue, and then you and I are done here.

Major Phatscotty

Postby oVo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:06 am

You keep saying, " Zimmerman complied with the dispatcher immediately." If that were true this thread would not even exist, because there would have been no fight, no shooting and no trial.

I realize you are just trolling for trollops here
and my participation changes nothing.
Major oVo

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 am

oVo wrote:

Unfortunately, that is not a fact.
as you ignore the fact that this is hearsay, nobody saw Martin
on top of Zimmerman slamming his head into the concrete.
You say slamming, but Zimmerman's "wounds" were superficial
and there was no concussion or other serious physical damage
received during this alleged struggle.

Who started this fight? We only have Zimmerman's story
as there are no witnesses.

It's done and a year has passed. Zimmerman has his own
demons to deal with now, and I was actually surprised
to see him back in the news.

It's not hearsay. Just wanted to throw that in there.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!