Conquer Club

ACLU Has Priorities Straight?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trans-Runner in Cal. Advances to Girl’s Championship

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:01 pm

jimboston wrote:Yet in the case of “gender affirming care” some states are now putting rules in place that will lead to minors being taken away from their parents and put in Foster care if the parents don’t agree that the kids should get gender neutralizing drugs and/or surgery!

So much for freedom when the State comes in and forces it’s new religion on us!

As stated before I also don’t think minors should get breast augmentation either… but the point you ignore is that one is clearly worse.

To be clear, my stated position is less gov't involvement even if it goes against what my values. I don't want to see wangs cut off, or 12 year olds with saline E cups... but I respect and understand that other people may have different views, and if parents + doctors + a child all agree with gender reassignment or breast implants are what's best than that should be their choice and not the choice of 'people boycotting bud-light'.

Your stated position is more gov't involvement, more boycotts and protests of anyone/anycorp that chooses to associate with adult trans people in their marketing. but you are only pro-gov't involvement when the laws match your values. Otherwise you are against gov't involvement, when it doesn't mesh with your values.

So with 12 year olds getting breast implants where do you actually stand on gov't involvement Jim? Should laws be passed preventing it until they are 18? Even if parents are on board? Even if a doctor deems it medically advantageous (reduces risk of death let's say as an example)?

Also, your initial claim is false (do you want to post your source???)... at least according to the associated press fact check team.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-C ... 8928834873

"CLAIM: A proposed California bill would allow school mental health professionals to remove minors from the custody of their parents or guardians who don’t consent to the child receiving gender-affirming surgeries.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The legislation, AB 665, would amend an existing law that allows minors 12 and older to receive mental health counseling or therapy without parental consent. Currently, the law applies only to youth covered by private health insurance. It contains no language that would allow school mental health professionals to remove children from the custody of their parents or guardians. The bill does not authorize any gender-affirming surgeries without parental consent."

So again, even this 'crazy liberal California law'... parental consent is REQUIRED for gender affirming surgeries and there is NO LANGUAGE about removing kids from their parents. The only thing that would NOT require parental consent is therapy, they can talk to someone Jim. That's the extend of the law being proposed.

"The bill would only apply to mental health services such as counseling or mental health therapists, who can’t prescribe medication,"

Sounds extreme and scary... please continue to boycott CA and stay in Boston!
Last edited by mookiemcgee on Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:42 pm

Idk why the millennial comment was necessary earlier... but okay boomer. My generation didn't f*ck this country and its working class into oblivion and back.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:36 am

I agree, children should be gender nuetral, twelve year olds should play with Barbies, not get implants to look like one. Playing dress up shouldn't mean anything.

Having stated that opinion, if you're the one sending them outside in Bratz wear and letting them go to a surgeon with bad impulses, that's on you as a parent.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jimboston on Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:05 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:Yet in the case of “gender affirming care” some states are now putting rules in place that will lead to minors being taken away from their parents and put in Foster care if the parents don’t agree that the kids should get gender neutralizing drugs and/or surgery!

So much for freedom when the State comes in and forces it’s new religion on us!

As stated before I also don’t think minors should get breast augmentation either… but the point you ignore is that one is clearly worse.

To be clear, my stated position is less gov't involvement even if it goes against what my values. I don't want to see wangs cut off, or 12 year olds with saline E cups... but I respect and understand that other people may have different views, and if parents + doctors + a child all agree with gender reassignment or breast implants are what's best than that should be their choice…

In general I agree… so long as parents are involved. Do you think there’s no bottom age-limit? They are performing surgery on 16yo’s now… is it OK to perform these surgeries on 12yo’s?

mookiemcgee wrote:not the choice of 'people boycotting bud-light'.

Did I ever say I want to make this choice for people? I certainly don’t care what adults do to themselves and I’m not very invested in other people’s kids either (unless their kid is trampling on the rights of other kids). That said as a private citizen I (or anyone) has the right to boycott any product for any reason. If I don’t like the advertising of a company, or their projected values, it’s my right to boycott and to encourage other to boycott as well.

mookiemcgee wrote:Your stated position is more gov't involvement,

No. I want less gov’t. The gov’t is forcing this pro-trans movement down our throats. I want them to fix the economy and worry about Ukraine. They shouldn’t be flying TransPride flags over the White House. Why is the gov’t involving itself in this issue?

mookiemcgee wrote:more boycotts and protests of anyone/anycorp that chooses to associate with adult trans people in their marketing.

Boycotts and protests are my right. This has nothing to do with gov’t laws.

mookiemcgee wrote:but you are only pro-gov't involvement when the laws match your values. Otherwise you are against gov't involvement, when it doesn't mesh with your values.

Wrong.

mookiemcgee wrote:So with 12 year olds getting breast implants where do you actually stand on gov't involvement Jim? Should laws be passed preventing it until they are 18? Even if parents are on board? Even if a doctor deems it medically advantageous (reduces risk of death let's say as an example)?

I don’t think 12yo’s should get cosmetic breast implants. Obviously if a person is injured and needs reconstructive surgery that’s different. Obviously if a person has a cancer or some physical condition/disease that requires medical intervention that’s different.

“Reduces the risk of death” that’s a “gotcha” because many say that “gender affirming care” reduces the risk of suicide… but there’s no real evidence or data to support this claim.

Would I support a law banning those under 18yo from getting new tits? Probably. There are laws based on age that limit tattoos, drinking, access to movies, gambling, driving, certain sports, buying guns, etc. Maybe the dates/ages are arbitrary, and maybe there are exceptions… so we can talk about the margins and the age. Should. it be 16yo, 18yo, 21yo… I don’t know…. but I do know 12yo is too young.

mookiemcgee wrote:Also, your initial claim is false (do you want to post your source???)... at least according to the associated press fact check team.

"CLAIM: A proposed California bill would allow school mental health professionals to remove minors from the custody of their parents or guardians who don’t consent to the child receiving gender-affirming surgeries.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The legislation, AB 665, would amend an existing law that allows minors 12 and older to receive mental health counseling or therapy without parental consent. Currently, the law applies only to youth covered by private health insurance. It contains no language that would allow school mental health professionals to remove children from the custody of their parents or guardians. The bill does not authorize any gender-affirming surgeries without parental consent."

So again, even this 'crazy liberal California law'... parental consent is REQUIRED for gender affirming surgeries and there is NO LANGUAGE about removing kids from their parents. The only thing that would NOT require parental consent is therapy, they can talk to someone Jim. That's the extend of the law being proposed.

It’s the slippery slope… a slope so slippery you haven’t noticed it.

The law might not allow surgeries but would authorize the provision of “gender-affirming” puberty blocking drugs without parental consent. This is already happening. Your link may address the letter of the law but what is happening on the ground is different.

The law sets a precedent that will be built on to erode parental rights. It does have a provision that gives preference to a parent who “affirms” the gender delusion of the minor over a parent not affirming this delusion when there is a custody battle. That’s already happening.

Meanwhile you completely ignore my biggest complaint about the Trans shit. I only mildly care about what some crazy parent and fucked up kid does to his/her own body. I mostly care about this shit when they claim “rights” that are so “progressive” that they trample on the rights of others… so the sports, the access to women-only spaces, housing in women prisons… demanding surgery and having it paid for by Medicare or (if they are in prison) the State. Even insurance… why should private insurance companies be forced to pay for cosmetic surgery? They call it “medically necessary gender affirming care”… so insurance providers have to cover it… but that just raises the cost of insurance for everyone else to pay for expensive surgeries and a lifetime of drugs. It’s idiotic.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:08 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Idk why the millennial comment was necessary earlier... but okay boomer. My generation didn't f*ck this country and its working class into oblivion and back.

Who are you talking to and who’s the “Boomer”.

I am GenX… and we are stuck between the Boomers who actually fucked most this shit up… and the Millennials who have no fucking clue.

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:48 am

2dimes wrote:I agree, children should be gender nuetral, twelve year olds should play with Barbies, not get implants to look like one. Playing dress up shouldn't mean anything.

Does that mean they shouldn't be given a name until they hit adulthood, sort of like how children get daemons in the Northern Lights trilogy? Given most names in most languages are gendered.

You could have a sort of Bar Mitzvah-esque gender reveal naming ceremony as part of their completion of high school, maybe.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 37,084
Sergeant 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:22 am

To be clear, my stated position is less gov't involvement even if it goes against what my values. I don't want to see wangs cut off, or 12 year olds with saline E cups... but I respect and understand that other people may have different views, and if parents + doctors + a child all agree with gender reassignment or breast implants are what's best than that should be their choice and not the choice of 'people boycotting bud-light'.

A 12 year old can't consent to have an adult amputate their penis anymore than they can consent to have an adult masturbate their penis. (And we already have laws about minors suntanning and getting tattoos.)

To be clear, McGee's argument is part of the trend to normalization of Minor Attracted Persons (formerly known as pedophiles). If a 13 year-old can consent to have an adult carve her breasts off - a permanent and traumatic experience - why on Earth can't she consent to having an adult do her in the ass?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:27 am

There were well-funded Right-Wing groups pushing anti-trans messages in the last election. These very well-funded groups moved this to the top of the Republican hit list in states, sending languages for bills and hate propaganda out to all the state houses and groups in states. This was not on anyone's agenda five years ago and now it was the focus of numerous bills in all states.
I hope this stupid hate campaign, primarily targeting children and their families, is backfiring like their anti-abortion campaign. The Republican Party is now known as a hate group.
I had thought they couldn't get worse than targeting pregnant women making difficult decisions about their health and their future with their unBiblical anti-abortion campaign but they proved me wrong. Republicans are now targeting the smallest sexual minority with this hate campaign with a focus on children and families making difficult medical decisions about how and when to transition. If they want to ban trans from sports I don't care, so very few people are affected, but I know families that have had to flee Texas after following the best medical advice for a child and being threatened with losing him or her and of being charged with child abuse. Not to mention the adults who experience the hate and prejudice Republicans have promoted. Those who follow this ignorance are just hateful people.
I am actually hoping one of the younger politicians I know behind some of the worst bills on abortion and now on bad transgender health policies actually has one of his children tell him he is gay or trans and he experiences what he is doing.
There is a documentary showing Tuesday night on PBS related to this, very religious women who have one of their children come out as gay or trans and what they experience. The woman from Texas, as I expected, had to flee the state.
https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/documentaries/mama-bears/
What if you are a devout Evangelical, but realize your child is gay or transgender?
"They call one another “mama bears” because of the ferocity with which they fight for their children’s rights. Although they grew up as fundamentalist, evangelical Christians praying for the souls of LGTBQ+ people, these mothers are now willing to risk losing friends, family, and faith communities to champion their kids..."
Premieres June 20, 2023 on PBS.

As a Democrat, I should be glad Republicans are revealing themselves as an ignorant hate group but this affects people I know.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:32 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Also, your initial claim is false (do you want to post your source???)... at least according to the associated press fact check team.

I'm not talking about AB-665. I'm talking about AB-957.

AB-957, introduced by Senator Weiner who has also proposed lowering child rape from a felony to a misdemeanor, concerns conditions under which a court can order a child forcibly removed from their parent's custody and made a ward of the state.

Up until last month, the conditions were: (a) a history of abuse, (b) a "habitual or continual illegal use of controlled substances" by one parent, and (c) abandonment. AB-957 adds the following condition for removal: "a parent’s affirmation of the child’s gender identity."

Here's the markup: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... 20240AB957
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:34 am

The fake physician group behind the new conservative laws related to LGBTQ+ health care is a designated hate group of religious fanatics.

The anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-transgender group American College of Pediatricians used religion and not science for its unorthodox medical positions which it spread to conservative politicians.
“At first blush without knowing what’s actually behind it, you would think it is a pediatric medical professional organization. It’s not. It’s a tiny group of fringe conservatives who didn’t like the fact that the field was leaving them behind.”
“They’re part of a coordinated, politically motivated anti-science ecosystem,” said Peter Hotez, dean of Baylor College of Medicine’s National School of Tropical Medicine and an expert in misinformation.
The Southern Poverty Law Center had designated the American College of Pediatricians as a “hate group” in 2012 for its anti-LGBTQ positions.
Records show it has about 700 members compared to 67,000 members of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The legitimate Academy is over 95% composed of physicians, and the rogue religious conservative group using College in its name is composed of under 65% physicians.
All of the recent transgender care changes enacted in states are using this group's religious-influenced false facts and statistics.
Gifted article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/06/15/abortion-transgender-christian-doctors/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWJpZCI6IjM0NjM2NDcyIiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm5iZiI6MTY4NjgwMTYwMCwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIsImV4cCI6MTY4ODA5NzU5OSwiaWF0IjoxNjg2ODAxNjAwLCJqdGkiOiIwNTRiZjFhYi0yYmFlLTRlNjgtYjEzYi05ZTcyOWMyNWM5NjYiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vaGVhbHRoLzIwMjMvMDYvMTUvYWJvcnRpb24tdHJhbnNnZW5kZXItY2hyaXN0aWFuLWRvY3RvcnMvIn0.kj9tSk0f30KAjZKp2Cdbo3U6VPn2Ztz0oL8GiWZHdvM&fbclid=IwAR09501JFKzf2p2oxZZqYViJAFmKmBsU0To8IcSVmtlTjftyaB6Bbc7m9dQ
Last edited by GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:38 am

A family that found out what can happen when the dominant political party in your state becomes an ignorant hate group.

This is not the family I know. Many had this happen in Texas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/texas-transphobic-politics-forced-family-to-flee-and-save-son-rcna57179?fbclid=IwAR2Bs5_cjMJoAirFKSNhHMeu_vFzs6OK2bbq3DNA04Ywo9lgbSH9qg6tP1I

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:43 am

So mookie and Jim were arguing the opposite of what has already happened?
Last edited by GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:43 am

gay or trans

sexual orientation and gender identity are not the same thing, and more homosexuals are rejecting the forced affiliation with trannies as seen in the growth of the LGB Without the T movement

across the board, this is a winning issue for the right

- only 32% of Americans support biological men competing on women's sports teams; Biden and the Democrats back the 32%
    - only 29% of Americans support drag shows for children; Biden and the Democrats back the 29%
    - only 27% of Americans support child sex changes; Biden and the Democrats back the 27%

I agree with McGee that most of this is a relative rarity. Doesn't matter. It's a slam dunk, winning issue. Short of full legalization of child sex, the GOP couldn't have wished for a more insane position for the Rats to stake. That's why the GOP is amplifying it to an 11. It's a great strategy.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:49 am

saxitoxin wrote:If a 13 year-old can consent to have an adult carve her breasts off - a permanent and traumatic experience - why on Earth can't she consent to having an adult do her in the ass?

Hence countries like Germany, Italy, China, Brazil etc setting the age of consent at 14, I guess.

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:51 am

Republican conservatives thought outlawing abortion was their big winning issue.

See what happened when people saw it actually implemented.

I have seen people's opinion change on these issues once they actually become laws.

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:56 am

GaryDenton wrote:Republican conservatives thought outlawing abortion was their big winning issue.

See what happened when people saw it actually implemented.

The GOP captured the House of Representatives from the Rats and retained each of their state legislatures and governorships that was up for election?

And even that was when the Rats could make it a major issue, in the aftermath of SCOTUS. That ship has moved out to sea. Only 3% of independents consider abortion to be a priority issue. And, a majority of Americans oppose abortion after the first trimester (Biden's position is abortion up to the moment of birth).

I fully support the Rats running on abortion at the moment of birth, men competing on women's sports teams, and legalization of amputating the penises of 12 year olds. In order to make-up for the mounting loss of Asian and Latino voters, the Rats have to capture greater niches. These niches are forcing them into more and more insane positions that are easier and easier to run against. Which, in turn, loses ever more voters. It's a wonderful death spiral.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:03 am

Saxi, if you think 2020 and 2022 were winning elections for the Right I hope you are a Republican political consultant and they follow your advice,

How did we get a war on Trans people in state legislatures around the country?

It was absolutely not a grassroots effort but a global agenda by very well-funded conservative organizations. They saw they had an issue that polled well and could motivate activists and rushed out talking points and model legislation to every statehouse and conservative group in the country.
It has enough legitimate points that the so-called liberal media could devote time to it, Do trans athletes have an unfair advantage, at what age should gender-altering surgery be considered, the facts that these affect so very few people and are debatable could get lost in a conservative mass hysteria movement.

In 2020, it was absolutely unimaginable that a state could categorically ban health care that was accepted by every major medical association that people relied on for periods of time. No state even passed a single piece of legislation through one legislative chamber. Then in 2023, we have 21 states that have banned care. So, in a period of three months, the landscape of care has been so catastrophically eroded. Unlike in the context of abortion—where there has been a 50-year erosion, and there have been, for better or for worse, some networks put in place to help people move to access care—we have nothing, because it was in a matter of three months where everything disappeared...

At light speed, we have seen new laws attacking medical care for trans people, limiting their use of public restrooms, regulating athletics, and threatening parents who seek care for their children proliferate in recent months in nearly half the states. There has also been some pushback from the courts: Last week, a judge in Florida halted that state’s draconian ban on gender-affirming health care for transgender minors in a stinging opinion that includes the finding that “Gender identity is real. The record makes this clear.” Two weeks ago, a Tennessee judge struck down that state’s limitations on drag shows as an unconstitutional encumbrance of free speech.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/06/anti-trans-legislation-how-takeover-happened.html

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:10 am

GaryDenton wrote:They saw they had an issue that polled well

iow most people wanted it, so they did it? Rare 'US democracy' W

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:38 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
2dimes wrote:I agree, children should be gender nuetral, twelve year olds should play with Barbies, not get implants to look like one. Playing dress up shouldn't mean anything.

Does that mean they shouldn't be given a name until they hit adulthood, sort of like how children get daemons in the Northern Lights trilogy? Given most names in most languages are gendered.

You could have a sort of Bar Mitzvah-esque gender reveal naming ceremony as part of their completion of high school, maybe.

What are you yipping about? Is it difficult to change a name? Is there some correlation between people, born male, named Dylan, that decide to become female?

"A rose by any other name."

Oh wait, do you figure biology is no basis for naming a person, since it's only a social construct of the colonizers?

I simply meant, you should let them be children. Not force them into becoming a fire fighter just because they liked an engine when there were four. Maybe it will stick maybe it's just a phase.

Almost everyone in my elementary school wore high heel runners in around nineteen seventy four, it wasn't a gender thing. There were boys shoes and girls shoes, both available with platforms. It was a, "I'd like to seem taller." thing. Probably not a good reason for surgery to lengthen a twelve year olds femurs.
Corporal 2dimes

PedoRalf

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:51 am

bigtoughralf wrote:Hence countries like Germany, Italy, China, Brazil etc setting the age of consent at 14, I guess.

Do you think one day, you might stop being interested in 14 year olds?

Here in Canada when the age of consent was low, a legal adult of 18 years of age or more still needed parental consent to marry the minor. Otherwise it was still statutory rape.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jimboston on Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:12 am

GaryDenton wrote:There were well-funded Right-Wing groups pushing anti-trans messages in the last election. These very well-funded groups moved this to the top of the Republican hit list in states, sending languages for bills and hate propaganda out to all the state houses and groups in states. This was not on anyone's agenda five years ago and now it was the focus of numerous bills in all states.
I hope this stupid hate campaign, primarily targeting children and their families, is backfiring like their anti-abortion campaign. The Republican Party is now known as a hate group.
I had thought they couldn't get worse than targeting pregnant women making difficult decisions about their health and their future with their unBiblical anti-abortion campaign but they proved me wrong. Republicans are now targeting the smallest sexual minority with this hate campaign with a focus on children and families making difficult medical decisions about how and when to transition. If they want to ban trans from sports I don't care, so very few people are affected, but I know families that have had to flee Texas after following the best medical advice for a child and being threatened with losing him or her and of being charged with child abuse. Not to mention the adults who experience the hate and prejudice Republicans have promoted. Those who follow this ignorance are just hateful people.
I am actually hoping one of the younger politicians I know behind some of the worst bills on abortion and now on bad transgender health policies actually has one of his children tell him he is gay or trans and he experiences what he is doing.
There is a documentary showing Tuesday night on PBS related to this, very religious women who have one of their children come out as gay or trans and what they experience. The woman from Texas, as I expected, had to flee the state.
What if you are a devout Evangelical, but realize your child is gay or transgender?
"They call one another “mama bears” because of the ferocity with which they fight for their children’s rights. Although they grew up as fundamentalist, evangelical Christians praying for the souls of LGTBQ+ people, these mothers are now willing to risk losing friends, family, and faith communities to champion their kids..."

As a Democrat, I should be glad Republicans are revealing themselves as an ignorant hate group but this affects people I know.

If the Pro-Trans Nazi’s didn’t demand we all conform to their fucked-up world view then maybe there would be no reason for the Right to respond.

They push their social agenda and scream that you must be “Anti-Trans” or “Transphobic” if you disagree with any one of the following statement or ideas…

Trans Position: “Trans-Women ARE Women”
Reality: Trans-Women are NOT Women. They are Trans. They are not and will ever be the same as biological women.

Trans Position: “People should be allowed to compete in the sex category of sport which matches their ‘gender identity’.”
Reality: Sports are often divided based on the genetic sex because it’s clear that biological men have an advantage over biological women in nearly all sport categories. “TransRights” advocates push this… and they ignore that fact that sports are divided by sex NOT “gender”. Even if we agree “gender identity” is fluid and people may have different/various/mixed gender characteristics (masculine v. feminine) this does NOT mean sex is “fluid”. You can acknowledge gender differences and gender fluidity… but still recognize that the sexes are DIFFERENT. Pro Trans argument on this conflicts with itself.

Trans Position: “We must acknowledge the gender identity of minors and give the the ‘gender affirming care’ they need.”
Reality: The numbers of children with gender confusion, gender dysmorphia, body dysmorphia, and other mental health issues has increased dramatically in recent years and the push to drug these kids has increased even more rapidly. They claim this “gender affirming” care saves lives, but there’s no statistical evidence to support this idea. In fact there is strong evidence that rushing to drugs and body modification may be harmful to long term health. They should address underlying mental health issues first before tossing drugs and surgery at the problem.

Trans Position: “Drag Queen shows are harmless and family friendly.”
Reality: I’m sure there are some “Drag Queen Storytime” shows that are fine… but some “family friendly” shows have been captured secretly on video and these were very sexual. You don;t need to push Drag Queen shows on kids to “normalize” behavior that shouldn’t be normalized.

Trans Position: “Schools MUST have books like “Gender Queer” freely and easily available to all kids. Any restrictions on age for any pro-queer material amounts to “Book Banning’.
Reality: Schools should control and limit access to books based on age appropriate content. They do it all the time. Liberals lose their mind if a school removes some pro-trans book from a library or limits access based on age… they calls these “Book Bans”. Then these same people go out and demand some classics be revised because they contain words they don’t like. All while not seeing their own hypocrisy.

I could continue…

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:21 am

saxitoxin wrote:

A 12 year old can't consent to have an adult amputate their penis anymore than they can consent to have an adult masturbate their penis. (And we already have laws about minors suntanning and getting tattoos.)

To be clear, McGee's argument is part of the trend to normalization of Minor Attracted Persons (formerly known as pedophiles). If a 13 year-old can consent to have an adult carve her breasts off - a permanent and traumatic experience - why on Earth can't she consent to having an adult do her in the ass?

If a doctor said the 13 year olds life would be saved if they were fucked in the ass, and the parents support kid getting fucked in the ass because it's deemed medically beneficial/necessary, and the kid wants to be fucked in the ass and has indentified as being a bottom since they were really young ... Even if I think it's wrong for a 13 year old to get fucked in the ass, I'm just saying maybe we don't need Biden or Trump making laws so its illegal for it to happen and the kid gets taken away from their parents and the doctor goes to jail and the kid goes to a foster home (where they probably get fucked in the ass against their will). I recognize it's an unpopular opinion.

After all I can just protest budlight and magically prevent kids getting fucked in the ass without the need for laws!
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Re:

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:28 pm

2dimes wrote:What are you yipping about? Is it difficult to change a name? Is there some correlation between people, born male, named Dylan, that decide to become female?

I just figured giving a child a gendered name doesn't set it up for a very gender neutral childhood.

2dimes wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:Hence countries like Germany, Italy, China, Brazil etc setting the age of consent at 14, I guess.

Do you think one day, you might stop being interested in 14 year olds?

Hey now, I live in the UK to ensure there's always a good wide stretch of sea between me and all those kid-fucking continental types.

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:50 pm

jimboston wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:There were well-funded Right-Wing groups pushing anti-trans messages in the last election. These very well-funded groups moved this to the top of the Republican hit list in states, sending languages for bills and hate propaganda out to all the state houses and groups in states. This was not on anyone's agenda five years ago and now it was the focus of numerous bills in all states.

If the Pro-Trans Nazi’s didn’t demand we all conform to their fucked-up world view then maybe there would be no reason for the Right to respond.

They push their social agenda and scream that you must be “Anti-Trans” or “Transphobic” if you disagree with any one of the following statement or ideas…

Trans Position: “Trans-Women ARE Women”
Reality: Trans-Women are NOT Women. They are Trans. They are not and will ever be the same as biological women.
Solution: Boycott Budlight

Trans Position: “People should be allowed to compete in the sex category of sport which matches their ‘gender identity’.”
Reality: Sports are often divided based on the genetic sex because it’s clear that biological men have an advantage over biological women in nearly all sport categories. “TransRights” advocates push this… and they ignore that fact that sports are divided by sex NOT “gender”. Even if we agree “gender identity” is fluid and people may have different/various/mixed gender characteristics (masculine v. feminine) this does NOT mean sex is “fluid”. You can acknowledge gender differences and gender fluidity… but still recognize that the sexes are DIFFERENT. Pro Trans argument on this conflicts with itself.

Trans Position: “We must acknowledge the gender identity of minors and give the the ‘gender affirming care’ they need.”
Reality: The numbers of children with gender confusion, gender dysmorphia, body dysmorphia, and other mental health issues has increased dramatically in recent years and the push to drug these kids has increased even more rapidly. They claim this “gender affirming” care saves lives, but there’s no statistical evidence to support this idea. In fact there is strong evidence that rushing to drugs and body modification may be harmful to long term health. They should address underlying mental health issues first before tossing drugs and surgery at the problem.

Trans Position: “Drag Queen shows are harmless and family friendly.”
Reality: I’m sure there are some “Drag Queen Storytime” shows that are fine… but some “family friendly” shows have been captured secretly on video and these were very sexual. You don;t need to push Drag Queen shows on kids to “normalize” behavior that shouldn’t be normalized.

Trans Position: “Schools MUST have books like “Gender Queer” freely and easily available to all kids. Any restrictions on age for any pro-queer material amounts to “Book Banning’.
Reality: Schools should control and limit access to books based on age appropriate content. They do it all the time. Liberals lose their mind if a school removes some pro-trans book from a library or limits access based on age… they calls these “Book Bans”. Then these same people go out and demand some classics be revised because they contain words they don’t like. All while not seeing their own hypocrisy.

I could continue…

Fixed this for you!
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:38 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Solution: Boycott Budlight

Who said that was the solution?

It is one action a person can take to move the ball. One action is not a solution…. it if it moves the ball at all why not?

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!