Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby Votanic on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:39 am

saxitoxin wrote:You mean like the Zionists having been doing to the Palestinians for the last 65 years?

65 years!? Many, many different groups have been scrapping over that patch of sand for thousands of years!

Jericho and the Canaanites (basically Palestinians)
Samson and the Philestines (basically Palestinians) - who also lost a beloved temple, by the way.
etc, etc.

I guess all is fair in no love and war, though it might be politic to lay off the chosen people/master race rhetoric.

The soldier vs. 'innocent' civilian rhetoric is also disingenuous. All citizens* benefit from the society they prosper in, unless they actively oppose it.
Civilians are just the ones with cushy jobs that let others do the dirty work and take the brunt (usually).

*And remember, Palestinians are only, at best, second-class citizens in Israel. If they were given full citizenship the Jews wouldn't have a majority to run the country as an ethnic-religious apartheid state.
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:55 am

Votanic wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:You mean like the Zionists having been doing to the Palestinians for the last 65 years?

65 years!? Many, many different groups have been scrapping over that patch of sand for thousands of years!

Jericho and the Canaanites (basically Palestinians)
Samson and the Philestines (basically Palestinians) - who also lost a beloved temple, by the way.
etc, etc.

I guess all is fair in no love and war, though it might be politic to lay off the chosen people/master race rhetoric.

The soldier vs. 'innocent' civilian rhetoric is also disingenuous. All citizens* benefit from the society they prosper in, unless they actively oppose it.
Civilians are just the ones with cushy jobs that let others do the dirty work and take the brunt (usually).

*And remember, Palestinians are only, at best, second-class citizens in Israel. If they were given full citizenship the Jews wouldn't have a majority to run the country as an ethnic-religious apartheid state.

Yup. Israel runs the West Bank and Gaza as bantustans.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:07 pm

Funniest thing in all this is how Israeli propo keeps calling it a "peace and music festival." It was an MDMA and Anal party attended by wealthy trust funded globetrotters. Mrswdk would probably have been there if she hadn't died of a weapons grade Herpes infection last year.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:21 pm

Well mrswdk was Chinese and thus probably an atheist. STI rates are 90% higher among atheists.

Point of correction though: Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed to punish humans for doing gay stuff. Their destruction was more broadly about fornication, promiscuity and otherwise disrespecting the sanctity of marriage. It was also specifically in response to the Sodomites attempting to rape the angels visiting them.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 35,456
Gazan hospitals destroyed in Israel's illegal invasion: 24 of 36
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:56 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Well mrswdk was Chinese and thus probably an atheist. STI rates are 90% higher among atheists.

Point of correction though: Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed to punish humans for doing gay stuff. Their destruction was more broadly about fornication, promiscuity and otherwise disrespecting the sanctity of marriage. It was also specifically in response to the Sodomites attempting to rape the angels visiting them.

So I can have all the buttsecks I want as long I don't try to smash an angel?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:17 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Point of correction though: Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed to punish humans for doing gay stuff. Their destruction was more broadly about fornication, promiscuity and otherwise disrespecting the sanctity of marriage. It was also specifically in response to the Sodomites attempting to rape the angels visiting them.

Actually a point of contemporary atheistic reinterpretation.

Considering that Leviticus 18:22 is even more explicit about homosexuality being considered an abomination, it is quite doubtful that Yahweh & Co. were giving the Sodomites & Gomorrahians a free pass on gay sex (along with the fire and brimstone).
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:43 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Maybe we should let this unfold a little bit before we start making really stupid comments? I mean, this thread was started by oua guy who thinks God talks to him

-------Can you prove GOD isn't talking to him...DDS???... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------The Topic in Question....The Chosen People.... Didn't GOD talk to them... Starting this 4,000ish /5,000ish years ago....At one point Told Joshua to take over the land in Question , from The Canaanites/Palestinians....In HIS name ...As Joshua killed every living thing Men,Women,Children, all the live stock...etc.etc......

Yes, let us rejoice in the murder of children!
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:53 pm

If one is going to consider religious belief to be a sign of insanity, then at least apply that standard equally across all humanity.
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:51 pm

Votanic wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:Point of correction though: Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed to punish humans for doing gay stuff. Their destruction was more broadly about fornication, promiscuity and otherwise disrespecting the sanctity of marriage. It was also specifically in response to the Sodomites attempting to rape the angels visiting them.

Considering that Leviticus 18:22 is even more explicit about homosexuality being considered an abomination, it is quite doubtful that Yahweh & Co. were giving the Sodomites & Gomorrahians a free pass on gay sex (along with the fire and brimstone).

Tough luck, Ralf!
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:16 pm

Votanic wrote:

Considering that Leviticus 18:22 is even more explicit about homosexuality being considered an abomination

Not in the original Hebrew that the Bible was written in.

This is why Muslims learn Arabic and study the Quran in Arabic. Translating the word of God into languages other than the one it was passed down in corrupts and distorts it.

It's the intolerant and bigoted interpretations that are contemporary reinterpretations, dreamt up by Westerners to fit into their eugenicist, mysoginist world view.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jimboston on Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:30 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:why are you so happy people that are killing eachother?

You mean like the Zionists having been doing to the Palestinians for the last 65 years? Why are you only angry when Palestinians engage in self-defense?

I’m not angry.

It’s beyond my control… so I don’t tend to get riled up either way.

That said I don’t take pleasure in the death of non-combatants… the way you seem to be doing.

I'm only taking pleasure in Palestinian self defense. In fact I'm very glad Pal forces are seeking to minimize non combatant casualties by, for instance, relocating Israelis into Gaza to disincentize Israel from attacking Palestinian residential areas. This one action will have the greatest impact in minimizing the death toll.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:34 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Maybe we should let this unfold a little bit before we start making really stupid comments? I mean, this thread was started by oua guy who thinks God talks to him

I’m fine not waiting to stand up against the idea of attacking non-combatants, especially with sneak attack methods.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby HitRed on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:03 pm

October 8, 23 Adoration

Message from Jesus

I see people with hearts broken and hurt. Come to me The Great Healer. Approach my merciful heart and be healed. Come and bow down and receive the healing you so look for. I am The Great Healer the world does not know. I come with saving mercy for all who approach me. Come and be healed with my merciful love. I say, you read Scripture of healings that happened so long ago. I still heal today. Come and believe.
Last edited by HitRed on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:14 pm

jimboston wrote:

I’m fine not waiting to stand up against the idea of attacking non-combatants, especially with sneak attack methods.

Zionist soldier recalling how he and his pals used to rape Arab children and use flamethrowers on fleeing villagers -

https://twitter.com/incontextmedia/stat ... ryCMw&s=19
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:27 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Not in the original Hebrew that the Bible was written in.
This is why Muslims learn Arabic and study the Quran in Arabic. Translating the word of God into languages other than the one it was passed down in corrupts and distorts it.
It's the intolerant and bigoted interpretations that are contemporary reinterpretations, dreamt up by Westerners to fit into their eugenicist, mysoginist world view.

What?? So that's why modern, Arabic-speaking, Islamic countries (and also conservative/Orthodox Hebrew-speaking Jewish communities) are so tolerant and accepting of Homosexuality and Gay Sex. Even at first glance, your statements don't add up.
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:27 pm

Now Hamas is saying the charges needed to build 5000 rockets were U.S. made and purchased black market from Ukrainian officers! Love it! :lol: =D>

Update: The WSJ reports the Majlis has rejected an offer of an Egyptian mediated 100 hour cease fire as they have intelligence that 80% of Israel reserve munitions were shipped to Ukraine. A temporary cease fire would only serve to buy Israel breathing room until American resupply shipments can arrive. The Qassam Brigades are moving forward with Phase 2.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:50 pm

-----Just because people don't believe in GOD, doesn't mean GOD doesn't talk to people...The way things are going, those that don't believe, better quit mocking, get on THE GOD band wagon...
-------- GOD told Joshua to wipe out people and take their land... Israel has done the same thing...That said...
-------- But Saturday's Sneak Attack on Israel...Is an act of WAR.... Israel has every right to defend themselves....
-------- Well, unless you are Democratic American politicians or LEFT PROTECTING MEDIA, who ask Israel to tone things down, don't counterattack.... Really...The Squad to name a few...
-------- The LEFT MEDIA will not call the attack for what it is... Don't offend the terrorists...or Iran(because American Democrats in Washington D.C.) , paid for the attack...Like , the lab in Wuhan ,China(wonder why no straight answer on Covid)....Just like they will not callout the open borders, along with Democratic politicians....As 1,000s of terrorists flood The U.S.A....Wait till those attacks flow through America... Killing, American women, children, elderly...They will continue their... Everything is fine at the borders... People will be stupid again and vote Democrat...Like always...
------- Without the fixed 2020A.D. Election...Trump would be President... America's enemies would fear and respect OUR POSITION IN THE WORLD.....They would still hate America, but stay in their place...The World wouldn't be falling apart...Trump was bringing peace to The Middle East through something only a business man would , never tried by a politician... THROUGH ECONOMICS/MONEY... Remember that along with safe and the most secure U.S. borders in a century, The Strongest Economy in History (everything cost way less, every Working American had an extra $7,000.00 in their pocket)...When at the ballot box in 2024 A.D...
------- But Biden , his globalist buddies...HAVE Destroyed America, and The Rest of The World...To change it in their globalist ways...Go ahead and vote stupid, Democrat again...If we all make it to November 2024 A.D...Before we turn into glow sticks...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:23 am

Votanic wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:Not in the original Hebrew that the Bible was written in.

What?? So that's why modern, Arabic-speaking, Islamic countries (and also conservative/Orthodox Hebrew-speaking Jewish communities) are so tolerant and accepting of Homosexuality and Gay Sex. Even at first glance, your statements don't add up.

Funnily enough Arabic-speaking Muslims don't read the Bible. The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is in the Quran, the contents of Leviticus are not.

The main Islamic basis for persecuting homosexuality is the hadith, accounts of the Prophet's words and deeds that were passed down orally for 2-3 centuries after his death before being codified in writing. Many Muslims treat the hadith as gospel, others disagree with that approach given that the Quran was intended to be God's final and complete word, and the obvious reliability issues with oral record-keeping.

Just because there are people who interpret holy texts in one particular way doesn't mean those people are right. The Ottoman Empire was Muslim and was tolerant of homosexuality. Not all Christian denominations agree on whether Christianity prohibits divorce, contraception, extra-marital sex etc. Make your own mind up rather than just copying the angriest preacher you've seen on YouTube.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby 2dimes on Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:09 am

You seem to hang out with the outliers.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:15 am

tbf Votanic appears to hang out with the Westboro Baptist Church so he's not exactly spouting mainstream ideology himself.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby 2dimes on Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:20 am

Westbrook Baptest, I forget, are they Sunni or the other ones?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:09 am

--------Oh,no...Trump is a mean tweeter...We are not electing Mother Teresa...BUT Someone who will FIGHT FOR AMERICANS...AMERICA 1ST :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ...ISRAEL HAD NO BETTER FRIEND OF THE PAST 5 U.S. PRESIDENTS...THAN DONALD J. TRUMP :!:
----------------THE BIDEN AMERICAN DEATH TOLL GROWS...IRAN GETS MONEY,PRETTY MUCH HAS STOPPED THE PEACE BETWEEN SAUDI ARABIA and ISRAEL...
----------------- Not counting the 100s of 1000s of Americans dying at home ,open borders....

-----------------LETS GO OVER SEAS...13 DEAD AMERICANS IN AFGHANISTAN...9 DEAD AMERICANS(knew that was coming),there will most likely be more...DEAD AMERICANS ,WITH 100s of DEAD ISRAELIS IN ISRAEL(Sorry Israel, some Americans voted Biden)...Pretty sure Americans are among the people taking capture...ALL ON BIDEN'S HANDS...GET OUT YOUR CHECK BOOKS AMERICAN TAX PAYERS... :( :( :( ...BE SURE TO VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2024A.D... :roll: :roll: :roll: . ..IT IS ALL YOU :!: :!: :!: :!:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....
------------------LEFT LIBERALS...YOU JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR, BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT...SAYING...WHAT???...
----------------- YES, I AM *UCKING PISSED (AS EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD BE)...THE LEFT TEARING DOWN EVERY ASPECT OF AMERICA...HOME AND OVER SEAS...FOR WHAT???FOR WHAT???...Get ready Taiwan(Formosa)...It Is Coming...Knock , Knocking on the door...BIDEN's President... :( ...TERRORIST GROUPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST WARN AMERICA , ATTACKS HERE IF THE USA RESPONDS IN FORCE TO SATURDAY'S ATTACK ON ISRAEL...WW3 anyone???...OH,YOU NOSTRADAMUS...YOU MAGNIFICENT ONE...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:18 am

ConfederateSS wrote:ALL ON BIDEN'S HANDS.

Sorry, Confed, but you have this completely backwards.

Very little of this is about America, but to the extent that this is about America, it's all on Trump.

Before Trump, moderate forces in Iran were on the rise. Democracy was solidifying, the power of the Ayatollahs was weakening by the day. By now, Iran could have been on our side.

Trump tore up the road map to peace with Iran. Almost overnight, the tables turned, the moderates in Iran were crushed, and the extremists were back in the saddle. Trump, and Trump alone, put the Iranian extremists back in power.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:26 am

Dukasaur wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:ALL ON BIDEN'S HANDS.

Sorry, Confed, but you have this completely backwards.

Very little of this is about America, but to the extent that this is about America, it's all on Trump.

Before Trump, moderate forces in Iran were on the rise. Democracy was solidifying, the power of the Ayatollahs was weakening by the day. By now, Iran could have been on our side.

Trump tore up the road map to peace with Iran. Almost overnight, the tables turned, the moderates in Iran were crushed, and the extremists were back in the saddle. Trump, and Trump alone, put the Iranian extremists back in power.

Israel created Hamas.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/ham ... -conflict/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:27 am

bigtoughralf wrote:tbf Votanic appears to hang out with the Westboro Baptist Church so he's not exactly spouting mainstream ideology himself.

Votanic - you'll lose. No one knows more about sodomy than Ralf.
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,