Conquer Club

HOT + SEXY + nsfw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:07 pm

2dimes wrote:It's your picture. Let us know.

It's Elliott Erwitt's picture mate, not mine, from 1950. What year do you think we're in?

Anyway, back on topic-
Last edited by Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:18 pm

*sighs* :roll:
way to pretend to miss my point entirely, sym...
lemme break it down for ya, "mate" ;) : the only reason you continue posting your dude pics is to irritate the legion of hetero males that comprise the bulk of this site, period. i know it, you know it, everybody with half a brain knows it - don't even try denying it. to be fair, a small percentage of the stuff u post is interesting and/or mildly entertaining. but when you incessantly prattle on about confederateSS being "offensive" or posting pics of your "hunky lads", it just makes you look like a douche. if you are vying for the title of biggest CC troll ever, u can stop anytime, as i feel you've eclipsed all others in that regard. you vanquished your biggest rival, mrswdk, in splendid fashion - wasn't even close, imo... =D>
so how about you quit with the trolling/being an irritating fuckwit for a while and just be, sym? do ya think you're capable of just being a regular homosexual man with no agenda of irritation? i doubt it, but try to prove me wrong...
we're all pullin' for ya... :-s
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:37 pm

riskllama wrote:*sighs* :roll:
way to pretend to miss my point entirely, sym...
lemme break it down for ya, "mate" ;) : the only reason you continue posting your dude pics is to irritate the legion of hetero males that comprise the bulk of this site, period. i know it, you know it, everybody with half a brain knows it - don't even try denying it. to be fair, a small percentage of the stuff u post is interesting and/or mildly entertaining. but when you incessantly prattle on about confederateSS being "offensive" or posting pics of your "hunky lads", it just makes you look like a douche. if you are vying for the title of biggest CC troll ever, u can stop anytime, as i feel you've eclipsed all others in that regard. you vanquished your biggest rival, mrswdk, in splendid fashion - wasn't even close, imo... =D>
so how about you quit with the trolling/being an irritating fuckwit for a while and just be, sym? do ya think you're capable of just being a regular homosexual man with no agenda of irritation? i doubt it, but try to prove me wrong...
we're all pullin' for ya... :-s

Your point is that I shouldn't post in case you, or others like you, find yourselves so devoid of actual civil conversation that you have to troll me, right?

How about this- instead of trolling me, you present an argument for why I shouldn't be able to post equally here? One that avoids your usual playground insults, perhaps?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby apey on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:39 pm

You know what would fix this? Instead of lurking under a bridge , create a different hot n sexy thread for your dude pics. Or look for the one that is already made I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind checkin out some risky dude pics. Then if you don't like it you don't have to look at it! Holy shit did I just suggest using common ducking sense
04:42:40 ‹apey› uhoh
04:42:40 ‹ronc8649› uhoh
iAmCaffeine: 4/28/2016. I love how the PL players are getting wet on your wall
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:50 pm

hooray for apey!!!
=D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:53 pm

apey wrote:You know what would fix this? Instead of lurking under a bridge , create a different hot n sexy thread for your dude pics. Or look for the one that is already made I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind checkin out some risky dude pics. Then if you don't like it you don't have to look at it! Holy shit did I just suggest using common ducking sense

Meh, your suggestion has very much been rejected. The "you're not welcome here" argument hasn't carried much weight before, and I see nothing new in your argument.

Common sense would suggest that you either make a new argument, add something new to a previous argument, or acknowledge that this is a thread for everyone.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby apey on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:08 pm

:D I never said you weren't welcome here. It's a free site but I personally think that my necro bump was a fantastic idea. Don't you ever get tired of masturbating in your momma's basement and picking fights with ppl on teh interwebz? I realize that words can hurt pansy asses and that it hurts your pwoor wittle feelings when ppl don't like you and don't see your point of view. There is such a thing as respecting others to get respect.
Hope I get a real good spankin from a mod (preferably a hot one)
Rant done =D> :-({|= :-^ :-#
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:24 pm

apey wrote::D I never said you weren't welcome here. It's a free site but I personally think that my necro bump was a fantastic idea. Don't you ever get tired of masturbating in your momma's basement and picking fights with ppl on teh interwebz? I realize that words can hurt pansy asses and that it hurts your pwoor wittle feelings when ppl don't like you and don't see your point of view. There is such a thing as respecting others to get respect.
Hope I get a real good spankin from a mod (preferably a hot one)
Rant done =D> :-({|= :-^ :-#

That was a rant? I've had better trolls do worse.

Or worse trolls do better.

A matter of perspective, I suppose.

Where you unwilling to add to the discussion, or unable?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby apey on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Ahh look you still think that all of what i said was geared toward you. I realize I said "don't you" but I was actually ranting about pansy asses that live in their mommies basement masturbating blah blah blah. You know the poor pitiful picked on ppl. Well I guess if the shoe fits...embrace being that special kinda special then.
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:44 pm

apey wrote:Ahh look you still think that all of what i said was geared toward you. I realize I said "don't you" but I was actually ranting about pansy asses that live in their mommies basement masturbating blah blah blah. You know the poor pitiful picked on ppl. Well I guess if the shoe fits...embrace being that special kinda special then.

I think that particular trick burned out a long time ago. It's a cute dodge, but nothing more.

So, again, anything to add?

Doubt it, so let's get back on topic.

Last edited by Symmetry on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Symmetry wrote:Thankfully segregation of the type advocated by 2dimes has long been on the wain. I for one, am grateful that the mods have opted for a progressive path, and that I can post a picture of Russell Tovey shirtless if I feel like it.

I think you mean "on the wane." Wain is an archaic form of wagon.

You're certainly free to post a picture of Russel Tovey, but does that mean you should? A gentleman seeks to make others comfortable in his presence. I think that seeking to shock others by deliberately posting images which are known to cause them discomfort is, at the very least, ungentlemanly. It is perhaps a universal problem in this Internet Age that ungentlemanly behaviour abounds, but I still find myself disappointed every time I see a new example.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby apey on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:02 am

There is nothing to add I was just trying to solve a problem because I don't like watching ppl fight.....
I was abused as a kid and I have serious issues. I try not to have philosophical/political/or personal view debates with ppl idk. It makes it too easy to contemplate ways of killing ppl and my therapist said those are not good thoughts for my fragile mind.
Or maybe I just don't like scrolling through pages of chicks to look at hot guys and it was all just a means to an end. So ducking sorry for trying to b ducking nice. O:) :-^ :roll: eat more cookies
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:16 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Thankfully segregation of the type advocated by 2dimes has long been on the wain. I for one, am grateful that the mods have opted for a progressive path, and that I can post a picture of Russell Tovey shirtless if I feel like it.

I think you mean "on the wane." Wain is an archaic form of wagon.

You're certainly free to post a picture of Russel Tovey, but does that mean you should? A gentleman seeks to make others comfortable in his presence. I think that seeking to shock others by deliberately posting images which are known to cause them discomfort is, at the very least, ungentlemanly. It is perhaps a universal problem in this Internet Age that ungentlemanly behaviour abounds, but I still find myself disappointed every time I see a new example.

Good catch on the wain front. Should have caught that. Waxing and waning usually reminds me.

I don't think I've shocked anyone. If anything, I've posted pics they've expected, and in some cases, actually reposted.

Russell Tovey sans shirt causing discomfort seems a remarkably poor complaint.

Did someone swoon?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:42 am

Symm you are more than welcome here, nobody is stopping that. Its just everyone else has left. Goodbye.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:05 am

apey wrote:Ahh look you still think that all of what i said was geared toward you. I realize I said "don't you" but I was actually ranting about pansy asses that live in their mommies basement masturbating blah blah blah. You know the poor pitiful picked on ppl. Well I guess if the shoe fits...embrace being that special kinda special then.

Symm, you live in your momma's basement?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:29 am

I hope symmetry knows for a FACT that all of his pics are men who IDENTIFY as men. If not he us doing a disservice to those who view themselves otherwise. What a despicable person.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby riskllama on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:54 am

anyone noticed that the more people bitch about syms' irritating behaviour, the more pics of dudes pop up? interesting... :-k
sym, yer a troll, dude.
as an aside, how about a jon hamm, please.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:10 am

riskllama wrote:anyone noticed that the more people bitch about syms' irritating behaviour, the more pics of dudes pop up? interesting... :-k
sym, yer a troll, dude.
as an aside, how about a jon hamm, please.

So, he's trolling the trolls? *gasp* How dare he! The horror! The inhumanity! The blatant homophobia/bigotry against gay people that has become painfully obvious in this thread that was all too easy to expose! Particularly from a few posters...

warmonger1981 wrote:I hope symmetry knows for a FACT that all of his pics are men who IDENTIFY as men. If not he us doing a disservice to those who view themselves otherwise. What a despicable person.

Oh, I just happened to quote this after what I wrote for no real reason. Just felt like it is all. Has absolutely nothing to do with my little paragraph above it...
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby riskllama on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:50 am

whoa, there guy - i ain't no homophobic bigot. i just don't like assholes, that's all. you're not even in the same galaxy, man...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:41 am

Anita Ekberg

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby riskllama on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:16 pm

i always wondered what she looked like after hearing bob dylan's "i shall be free".
thx, andy
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:08 am

riskllama wrote:whoa, there guy - i ain't no homophobic bigot. i just don't like assholes, that's all. you're not even in the same galaxy, man...

I never said your name, you did.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:15 am

Loretta Young

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Loretta Young

--Andy

Quite the hottie.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Plenty of beauties from the 1920s and such, but just was never a fan of the hairstyles.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!