Conquer Club

Organizational Responsibility

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Organizational Responsibility

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 am

thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:TGD: What do you want Catholic parishoners to do?
Timminz: Two choices: (1) leave the church; (2) stay in the church and condone child abuse and protection of child abusers.
TGD: Is there not a third choice: (3) stay in the church and force change
TGD: Furthermore, why do Catholics have to take the measure of leaving the church when there is a third option and the same choices are not provided to other organizations (e.g. Penn State, federal government, public education).
Timminz: I have not heard of public education child abuse and education is different than religion.

Can we get back to the discussion of whether there is an acceptable third option? If the third option is not acceptable, why isn't it acceptable (especially since it's already been effective)?

Why subsidize such an incompetent, and perhaps evil organization at Vatican? Why not split--to teach them a real lesson, instead of sending them your money?

No idea except that I disagree with your "subsidize" point. I thought I made it relatively clear that Catholic parishoners probably aren't subsidizing the Vatican.

Hey, man, if part of your donation goes to the Vatican, then yeah you're subsidizing them--and you admit that the Vatican has played a poor role in this.

That's not something that is reformed, by giving them some portion of your donation. People like that don't deserve any profit.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:01 am

PLAYER57832 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Whatever, player. You're not worth it.

Yeah, you only want to debate people who will laud your "intelligence". I know...

Your basic "premise" that taxes are theft shows just how far from reality your "ideas" are.

No, I'm interested in people that can use their brain. You're too scattered-brained. Sorry if it's genetic, but I'm not interested in your baloney.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:TGD: What do you want Catholic parishoners to do?
Timminz: Two choices: (1) leave the church; (2) stay in the church and condone child abuse and protection of child abusers.
TGD: Is there not a third choice: (3) stay in the church and force change
TGD: Furthermore, why do Catholics have to take the measure of leaving the church when there is a third option and the same choices are not provided to other organizations (e.g. Penn State, federal government, public education).
Timminz: I have not heard of public education child abuse and education is different than religion.

Can we get back to the discussion of whether there is an acceptable third option? If the third option is not acceptable, why isn't it acceptable (especially since it's already been effective)?

Why subsidize such an incompetent, and perhaps evil organization at Vatican? Why not split--to teach them a real lesson, instead of sending them your money?

No idea except that I disagree with your "subsidize" point. I thought I made it relatively clear that Catholic parishoners probably aren't subsidizing the Vatican.

Hey, man, if part of your donation goes to the Vatican, then yeah you're subsidizing them--and you admit that the Vatican has played a poor role in this.

That's not something that is reformed, by giving them some portion of your donation. People like that don't deserve any profit.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=185543&start=60#p4062618
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 am

Oh, so the Vatican didn't do it! Only some small sector within it did! Therefore, all donations to the Vatican are fine--however small. Right? Is that TGD and tzor's stance??
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:47 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:Hey, man, if part of your donation goes to the Vatican, then yeah you're subsidizing them--and you admit that the Vatican has played a poor role in this.

"This", whatever it is, is one thing, is this the only thing one is to base their decision on? What about the "that" as the church does "this and that" and "that" might actually be a good thing.

For the faults of the church they also do good. Anyone who says that the Catholic Church does no good at all in the world is either completely lying or completely ignorant.
If you say the church does more evil than good, I could argue just as easily the same for government, where does that lead us?

BBS wrote:That's not something that is reformed, by giving them some portion of your donation. People like that don't deserve any profit.

Who are you to decide if such and such deserves profit? You sound like Obama spouting "at some point you've made enough money" or even the profit capping proposals that politicians like to bring up every now and again like dirty communists.
I mean surely you believe that people should decide for themselves if something deserves profit instead of relying on your own narrow viewpoint?

If you decide you don't wish to provide anything to the church, then so be it. If you wish to attempt to persuade others to forgo such support, more power to you. But you really don't have a leg to stand on by saying such and such deserves nothing. That is only in your eyes. What you see is not what other people see, nor should it be.

The poor family who has received benefit from the church will support it (with time as they lack means, which is just as important as wealth). The wealthy investor who cites his early church going years as the basis of his ethical current good fortune and wishes to give back will support the church. And with good enough reason for them.

These very people may well understand that certain things within the church may not be such a good thing, and because of their support they actually have some real pull with changing said things. Their support is valuable to the church, not something the church would be likely to throw away easily. They see the good and the bad, and wish to promote the former and mitigate the latter as much as possible without destroying what is good.

There is the seen and the unseen, you know this as well as anyone, yet you seem to ignore the unseen and factor that into your opinion. Am I wrong on that? If everyone simply withdrew all their support for the church then there will be many, many people adversely affected, and not just the church employees (priests, Bishops, Cardinals and such).
Private patches70

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 pm

patches70 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Hey, man, if part of your donation goes to the Vatican, then yeah you're subsidizing them--and you admit that the Vatican has played a poor role in this.

"This", whatever it is, is one thing, is this the only thing one is to base their decision on? What about the "that" as the church does "this and that" and "that" might actually be a good thing.

For the faults of the church they also do good. Anyone who says that the Catholic Church does no good at all in the world is either completely lying or completely ignorant.
If you say the church does more evil than good, I could argue just as easily the same for government, where does that lead us?

Like I said, it can be difficult to weigh these relative values, and it depends on one's moral philosophy, but if I know that some of my voluntarily given goods (money) is going to a obviously morally decrepit organization (the Vatican), then I'll withhold my money.

For others, the perceived benefits may offset the costs, thus justifying donations to such an organization. That's kind of weird because it ultimately rewards that organization for poor performance, but so it goes. People think all kinds of organizations deserve their money.

patches70 wrote:
BBS wrote:That's not something that is reformed, by giving them some portion of your donation. People like that don't deserve any profit.

Who are you to decide if such and such deserves profit? You sound like Obama spouting "at some point you've made enough money" or even the profit capping proposals that politicians like to bring up every now and again like dirty communists.
I mean surely you believe that people should decide for themselves if something deserves profit instead of relying on your own narrow viewpoint?

Oh, I dunno, please make the case that an organization which covers up employees who are accused or are known to be pedophiles deserves profits. If a company takes a $80 billion hit for acting morally corrupt, then I won't cry for them or accuse the critics of being "Obama spouting whatevers." That wouldn't be productive, would it?

patches70 wrote:If you decide you don't wish to provide anything to the church, then so be it. If you wish to attempt to persuade others to forgo such support, more power to you. But you really don't have a leg to stand on by saying such and such deserves nothing. That is only in your eyes. What you see is not what other people see, nor should it be.

There's a difference between deserving "profit" and deserving "nothing, as in zero revenue." Losses induce organizations to change, so don't you want change for the better?

patches70 wrote:The poor family who has received benefit from the church will support it (with time as they lack means, which is just as important as wealth). The wealthy investor who cites his early church going years as the basis of his ethical current good fortune and wishes to give back will support the church. And with good enough reason for them.

These very people may well understand that certain things within the church may not be such a good thing, and because of their support they actually have some real pull with changing said things. Their support is valuable to the church, not something the church would be likely to throw away easily. They see the good and the bad, and wish to promote the former and mitigate the latter as much as possible without destroying what is good.

Ultimately, they subsidize poor performance. A marginal reduction in revenue (donations) curbs poor performance. Simply donating the same amount or more doesn't help foment change.

patches70 wrote:There is the seen and the unseen, you know this as well as anyone, yet you seem to ignore the unseen and factor that into your opinion. Am I wrong on that? If everyone simply withdrew all their support for the church then there will be many, many people adversely affected, and not just the church employees (priests, Bishops, Cardinals and such).

That's not the only solution. The churches could split from the Vatican or refuse to give them money--if their clients (church goers) demanded it, thus keeping the donations within a certain locale, but it seems that the overwhelming majority of churchgoers don't do this.

No one really does because they don't seem to care that much. Talk is one thing, but then there's "putting your money where your mouth is"--which more accurately reflects people's values, however inconsistent they may be.

The problem is that a group of people condemn an organization for bad behavior yet still continue to give it money.
Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:

Yeah, you only want to debate people who will laud your "intelligence". I know...

Your basic "premise" that taxes are theft shows just how far from reality your "ideas" are.

No, I'm interested in people that can use their brain. You're too scattered-brained. Sorry if it's genetic, but I'm not interested in your baloney.

Nice try. Just because you disagree doesn't make the ideas baloney.

And... for all your blather, I did predict several of the recent collapses. in at least one case, I posted here. (re the mortgage crisis, when Frigidus was posting about banks and manna... though that was only maybe a year before the "official" collapse, so not a real prediction).

See, economics is really just a measure of human behavior. Economic stats are really just various models for predicting behavior. But.. to get good information means having all of the pertinent factors. In this case, economists have gotten used to ignoring as superfulous a lot of things, becuase they did not seem to matter, because the thresholds of limits had not yet been reached in past years. Now, however we are reaching those thresholds.

Its sort of like if you want to understand how a deer population works, you look at large groups and more or less modes of behavior. If, however, you want to see what groups will survive a long series of blizzards, changing climate over time.. you need to look at specific data points that may not agree at all with the current norm.

Economists don't want to deal with the idea that their basic world is fundamentally changing. But.. it is.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:

And... for all your blather, I did predict several of the recent collapses. in at least one case, I posted here. (re the mortgage crisis, when Frigidus was posting about banks and manna... though that was only maybe a year before the "official" collapse, so not a real prediction).

Predictions that aren't real predictions? Oh boy.

Your tangent gets a 7/10. I've seen better, Player399349, but I throw in some tidbits.

PLAYER57832 wrote:See, economics is really just a measure of human behavior. Economic stats are really just various models for predicting behavior. But.. to get good information means having all of the pertinent factors. In this case, economists have gotten used to ignoring as superfulous a lot of things, becuase they did not seem to matter, because the thresholds of limits had not yet been reached in past years. Now, however we are reaching those thresholds.

That sums up some of the criticism of economics/econometrics from the Austrian Economists, Mises and Hayek. I agree with it, but I don't see how this is related to me or my position.

PLAYER57832 wrote:Its sort of like if you want to understand how a deer population works, you look at large groups and more or less modes of behavior. If, however, you want to see what groups will survive a long series of blizzards, changing climate over time.. you need to look at specific data points that may not agree at all with the current norm.

Economists don't want to deal with the idea that their basic world is fundamentally changing. But.. it is.

Well, macroeconomics should be fundamentally changing, but it may not because that would be the end for their services. Microeconomics is still promising, and the research from Neuroeconomics, behavioral economics, and more is also promising.

The problem is that macro takes awhile to catch up and might be forever limited--much to the denial of the type of economics which the Federal Reserve System produces and reinforces.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Your idea of forgiveness sounds more like my idea of not holding a grudge. Being able to live with anothers action in harmony. No I done watch much tv as I find it mostly propaganda and yes my definition is in there. I done just make things up.

Regardless, in the context of the above, the question was the Christian definition of forgiveness.
Some Roman Catholics do believe that forgiveness means complete erasure of a sin... what God forgives, it is not up to humans to punish. I don't agree with that, but it is their theology. (more or less... there is some dispute/variation on that).

Their point would be that, to the church, the crime just does not exist any longer. Like I said, I don't agree with that, any more than you do. There were some earlier, milder incidents in Southern Ca. I knew some students of Catholic theology (precursors to going into the priesthood, as I understood it then) at a time when some serious abuse accusations were being lodged in that area. I did NOT.. repeat, did NOT know of any specific details then. I knew these guys as friends of a friend when we were all students. Anyway, though they would not discuss specific details, the issue of abuse came up and that was their basic argument. So.. .anyway, take that or leave it, as you will.

Add into that MY personnal argument, which I rather mixed in with that, before the diversion over definitions. was that precisely because harming children is such a henious crime, one has to be extra careful before lodging a real accusation. I would not argue that stance today, because the situation has changed a LOT. However, then... the Roman Catholic church was far from the only group showing caution. Part (not all), but a big part of the hesitancy was the fact that so many adults were publically accused, only to have the accusations prove false.. but after the adult's lives had already essentially been ruined. In that context, given the climate then, more caution was reasonable, if not ideal.

The reason the Roman Catholic situations particularly hit so hard are not that the abuse therein was so bad, per se, but that the church is supposed to be "above" all that. Priests are supposed to be "better" than average people. When they are not, it hits even harder. When the Bishops above the Priests also show an ineptitude in dealing with the issue, it becomes a real problem.

BUT.. I would argue that to expect any group headed by a bunch of celibate men to truly understand any matter of sexuality is just ridiculous. We see it in their views of homosexuality, of women.. and abuse.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:50 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Oh, so the Vatican didn't do it! Only some small sector within it did! Therefore, all donations to the Vatican are fine--however small. Right? Is that TGD and tzor's stance??

What? I didn't give any money to the Peter whatever fund. So I didn't subsidize the Vatican.

I mean, you have a much better argument with me giving money to the archbishopric of Philadelphia (which I do) and their protection of alleged pedophiles. Come on dude, do I have to hold your hand on this? Do some of your own work man!

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:01 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:

Predictions that aren't real predictions? Oh boy.

I don't consider saying a collapse will happen six months before it actually fails to be much of a prediction, no.
But, hey, economic predictions go down to less than 10% accuracy just 2 years out, so...

PLAYER57832 wrote:See, economics is really just a measure of human behavior. Economic stats are really just various models for predicting behavior. But.. to get good information means having all of the pertinent factors. In this case, economists have gotten used to ignoring as superfulous a lot of things, becuase they did not seem to matter, because the thresholds of limits had not yet been reached in past years. Now, however we are reaching those thresholds.

That sums up some of the criticism of economics/econometrics from the Austrian Economists, Mises and Hayek. I agree with it, but I don't see how this is related to me or my position.[/quote]
Name it however you wish. It comes from knowing biology and the world around. No great mystery of economics, regardless of who wants to take credit for the concepts. Mises and Hayek probably put some type of quantification, but they did not create the ideas.

It relates because most of what I say falls into the category of stuff considered superfulous previously. Economists STILL largely want to dismiss the natural world -- you have repeatedly dismissed attempts at quantifying damage as just something too big to handle. Well.. in the past, things too big were taken as challenges, not excuses to continue misbehavior. In economics, its too often used as a cover for misbehavior.

PLAYER57832 wrote:Its sort of like if you want to understand how a deer population works, you look at large groups and more or less modes of behavior. If, however, you want to see what groups will survive a long series of blizzards, changing climate over time.. you need to look at specific data points that may not agree at all with the current norm.

Well, macroeconomics should be fundamentally changing, but it may not because that would be the end for their services. Microeconomics is still promising, and the research from Neuroeconomics, behavioral economics, and more is also promising.

The problem is that macro takes awhile to catch up and might be forever limited--much to the denial of the type of economics which the Federal Reserve System produces and reinforces.[/quote]
I think the problem is bigger and far more fundamental.

It starts with essentially the idea that putting a math equation to something automatically means that the prediction is "more real" than just basic common sense.

Its like that old joke, again, that a bed is the most dangerous place to be because more people die in bed. Except, in this case, its probably worse, because the real truth is that some beds actually are dangerous or some people may be more likely to die because they lie in bed (either for a physical /physiological reason or because, say there is a gas leak in the room or some such). If you stop with the "well, of course beds are not dangerous".. which is generally true, you miss the detail that its definitely not always true.

That's where the deer analogy comes in. The world economies are doing badly, but its not because of some great mystery that has to be solved, having to do with the Federal reserve or whatever. Sure, on the short term level they can make changes in the economic situation. BUT, the bottom line is that if you don't have people producing things in sustainable ways, ofr incomes that allow them to live reasonably and people generating crops and selling them for profit, without depending on huge government (other tax payer) subsidies, then those details you speak of just don't matter.

The root problem is that people at the top have managed to find yet another way to skim more and more from average people. This time, thrusting a lot of the responsibility for things ranging from worker pay to cleanup of messes onto other people, as if the government truly were some remote entity with its own money.

That doesn't mean we have to go totally socialistic. I agree with you when you say that people need motivation to work, that too much giving does engender a sense of entitlement. I disagree that its the middle and lower classes that have the biggest problem in that regard. I don't agree that motivating people means that its perfectly OK for a person to work 40 hours and still not be able to afford to rent a small house or apartment. I don't agree that most medical care is optional. Nor do I believe government ensuring those things happen are why the world systems are on the verge of crashing, again.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:02 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Oh, so the Vatican didn't do it! Only some small sector within it did! Therefore, all donations to the Vatican are fine--however small. Right? Is that TGD and tzor's stance??

What? I didn't give any money to the Peter whatever fund. So I didn't subsidize the Vatican.

I mean, you have a much better argument with me giving money to the archbishopric of Philadelphia (which I do) and their protection of alleged pedophiles. Come on dude, do I have to hold your hand on this? Do some of your own work man!

Wait, so which is it? Is the Vatican not at all involved in this? Doesn't some of your money go to the Vatican? Is there selective donations which only go to locals and not the Vatican? Are you donating to archbishop of PA, thus are rewarding that organization for the cover-up?
Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

That sums up some of the criticism of economics/econometrics from the Austrian Economists, Mises and Hayek. I agree with it, but I don't see how this is related to me or my position.

Name it however you wish. It comes from knowing biology and the world around. No great mystery of economics, regardless of who wants to take credit for the concepts. Mises and Hayek probably put some type of quantification, but they did not create the ideas.

You see. Moments like this show me that you have no idea what you're talking about, but that doesn't stop you from presuming such knowledge. If you'd stop that, you'd be more tolerable.

PLAYER57832 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

The problem is that macro takes awhile to catch up and might be forever limited--much to the denial of the type of economics which the Federal Reserve System produces and reinforces.

I think the problem is bigger and far more fundamental.

It starts with essentially the idea that putting a math equation to something automatically means that the prediction is "more real" than just basic common sense.

Its like that old joke, again, that a bed is the most dangerous place to be because more people die in bed. Except, in this case, its probably worse, because the real truth is that some beds actually are dangerous or some people may be more likely to die because they lie in bed (either for a physical /physiological reason or because, say there is a gas leak in the room or some such). If you stop with the "well, of course beds are not dangerous".. which is generally true, you miss the detail that its definitely not always true.

That's where the deer analogy comes in. The world economies are doing badly, but its not because of some great mystery that has to be solved, having to do with the Federal reserve or whatever. Sure, on the short term level they can make changes in the economic situation. BUT, the bottom line is that if you don't have people producing things in sustainable ways, ofr incomes that allow them to live reasonably and people generating crops and selling them for profit, without depending on huge government (other tax payer) subsidies, then those details you speak of just don't matter.

What details don't matter?
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:56 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Wait, so which is it? Is the Vatican not at all involved in this? Doesn't some of your money go to the Vatican? Is there selective donations which only go to locals and not the Vatican? Are you donating to archbishop of PA, thus are rewarding that organization for the cover-up?

Which is what?
What do you mean by "involved in this?"
My money does not go to the Vatican.
Yes, there are selective donations which only go to locals and not the Vatican.
I'm donating to the archhbishopric of Philadelphia (not Pennsylvania... no such thing; not the archbishop himself).

Some more questions for you:

- Do you know what the archbishopric does?
- Do you know how the archbishopric uses the money it receives?

I think you need to do some more research. For example, if the money went to books, schools, to upkeep parishes, and didn't actually go to line the pockets of the archbishop, would that affect your determination that I'm "rewarding" the organization for the cover-up?

Postby tzor on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

No, not my stance at all. Most of the problem originated at the Episcopal level, the notion of the "responsibility" of the Patriarch of the West, aka, the Successor to Peter, aka the Pope is one of those delightful red herrings.

So the real question is on the Bishop's level, where real money is being asked by the laity. Let's be blunt, I can't speak for all dioceses, I can only speak for my own. I am convinced that donations are properly shielded from any "defense funds" for such priests. It's an important question for me on many levels, especially since I'll probably be deciding on a check for the appeal this weekend, but I see exceptionally more good from my donation than anything bad from mistakes of the past. I think I have far more confidence in the money I give to the Bishop than I do to the money I am forced to give to the Federal Government.
Cadet tzor

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 am

thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Which is what?
I'm donating to the archhbishopric of Philadelphia (not Pennsylvania... no such thing; not the archbishop himself).

I think you need to do some more research. For example, if the money went to books, schools, to upkeep parishes, and didn't actually go to line the pockets of the archbishop, would that affect your determination that I'm "rewarding" the organization for the cover-up?

If your donation is counted within the bottom line of an organization which tried to cover up the scandal, then yeah, you're rewarding that organization.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:46 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:

Ultimately, they subsidize poor performance. A marginal reduction in revenue (donations) curbs poor performance. Simply donating the same amount or more doesn't help foment change.
.[/quote]
Not everyone has such a myopic view of the world. As Patches says money is NOT everything... people will work far harder for things other than money.

If they would not, we would have no fire fighters, volunteer police officers (probably no police officers at all, to be truthful), no priests and likely no teachers even.

Pursuit of money is not the ultimate good. In fact, it likely is just the opposite... as many of your arguments kindly show.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby thegreekdog on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Which is what?

If your donation is counted within the bottom line of an organization which tried to cover up the scandal, then yeah, you're rewarding that organization.

I'm not sure you can analogize a non-profit entity to a for-profit entity. There is no "bottom line." There are no shareholders. There is no profit. There is no spoon.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:32 am

thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Which is what?

I'm not sure you can analogize a non-profit entity to a for-profit entity. There is no "bottom line." There are no shareholders. There is no profit. There is no spoon.

Sure, I can. Each seeks profit--regardless of the name given by the hoi polloi. (YES! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO USE THAT WORD!!!).

There is no spoon because there is profit. There is no profit because there is a spoon, or because there is no profit because there is no spoon.

You don't see "non-profit" organizations strive to drive themselves into the ground. They seek that "donut money" as much as most organizations do.

"Profit" isn't a dirty word, TGD. Say it with me. "'Profit' isn't a dirty word, TGD." Good, good.
Major BigBallinStalin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,