Conquer Club

336 Million

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 336 Million

Postby rishaed on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Not all law has to be written, to be considered law. If you read what it says about the Einsatzgruppen, their sole job was to kill all Jews, as well as Soviet commisars and those considered "mentally defective". Considering that Hitler was responsible as the leader of the armed forces it means that such a group could only be allowed by him or one of his direct subordinates.
Unwritten law is also a part of "law" but considered so obvious that it doesn't need written down.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Lootifer on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 pm

An earlier post with I feel is appropriate for Premio (Vicroys multi?).

Lootifer wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:So if you have a child, it would be perfectly okay for someone to kill that child before he or she reaches 12 months of age? Note, I'm not talking about a child; I'm talking about your child.

That's easy, so easy I feel I even have the right to answer although I have no children myself.

Firstly; no, it is not ok.

Second; neither is abortion. Abortion is a terrible thing.

But in both cases there are certain scenarios where I believe the actions to be tolerable.

Sure in NS's eyes my tolerance makes me a murderer. But then again, the catholic church murders people every day through intolerance, so that little sword cuts both ways.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:23 pm

rishaed wrote:Not all law has to be written, to be considered law. If you read what it says about the Einsatzgruppen, their sole job was to kill all Jews, as well as Soviet commisars and those considered "mentally defective". Considering that Hitler was responsible as the leader of the armed forces it means that such a group could only be allowed by him or one of his direct subordinates.
Unwritten law is also a part of "law" but considered so obvious that it doesn't need written down.

There is a kids book, "Frederick", I believe it is named that follows a Jewish boy from before the war until its in full swing. In one passage, he wants into a bomb shelter. "You would let a dog in" someone says. He replies " A dog, yes, a Jew, no."
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby tzor on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
premio53 wrote:Tell that to an innocent unborn being ripped apart in his mother's womb by greedy doctors and thrown away like a piece of trash!

In China.. you have a point.

OMG It really is true ...
"They have eyes but do not see."
"They have ears but do not hear."
"They have internet but cannot Google it."

No my dear player, China has nothing compared to the US. They just force abortions. From what I can tell, those abortions are generally safe.

Murdered Babies May Just Get Justice As Abortionist Kermit Gosnell Goes On Trial - Freedom Outpost

Shouting Match Breaks Out at Gosnell Trial

Dr. Timothy Rohrig, a toxicologist and director of Sedgwick County Regional Forensic Science Center in Kansas, was set to testify first thing Tuesday regarding the amount of Demerol found in Mognarā€™s system following her death.

Prosecutors say Mongar was given 75 mg of Demerol during her visit as well as dosages of Promethazine and Diazepam. Untrained staffers administered the drugs, according to the prosecution.

McMahon argued it was unfair to extrapolate the amount of a drug was found in a personā€™s system following their death. He claimed the conclusions drawn have no scientific basis.

McMahon got into a heated debate with Judge Jeffrey Minehart over the last-minute challenge. Minutes later, just outside the third-floor courtroom, Prosecutor Joanne Pescatore got into an argument with McMahon. That fight ended in a shouting match.

Judge Minehart had Rohrig take the stand for questioning without the jury present. After hearing both side's arguments, Minehart ruled that the jury could hear Rohrig's testimony and the findings of the toxicology report.

Rohrig testified toxicology results show 710 micrograms-per-liter of Demerol in Mongar's system after her death. The expert says that level means the woman was given more than the 150 mg of Demerol in the span before her death.

On cross-examination, McMahon questioned the post-mortem analysis. The defense attorney showed medical journals that claimed the method used by Rohrig to determine the amount of drugs in Mongar isn't definitive.

Abortion Doctor's Broken Clinic Stands as Reminder of Past "Horrors"

Prosecutors say Gosnell performed illegal, late-term abortions and delivered premature babies inside the clinic, snipping their spinal cords to kill them. They also claim he stored fetal remains throughout the facility. Blood-stained rooms and equipment, dirty instruments and unlicensed, untrained staff were also uncovered inside by investigators, according to court documents. District Attorney Seth Williams called the clinic a ā€œhouse of horrorsā€ in a 2011 grand jury report.

Karnamaya Mongar, 41, died after allegedly being given a lethal dose of pain killers and anesthesia during a procedure in 2009.

ā€œYou would see the young women coming out of there at 12 in the morning after he had done the procedures,ā€ said a man who refused to give his name.

Describing himself as a ā€œcommunity passerbyā€ whoā€™s lived in the neighborhood for 40 years, the man says he would see women bent over in pain as they walked from the building late at night.

ā€œI donā€™t think this kind of procedure, this kind of outpatient procedure should be allowed in a neighborhood clinic. It should be done in a hospital.ā€

The man says he once visited the clinic to get a physical for a job. He went there, he says, because it was closest to his home. Gosnell performed the exam.

ā€œThere was an uncomfortable clammy feeling in there and, you know, it just didnā€™t sit right with me,ā€ he said.

So please don't tell me how wonderful it is in the good old U S of A.

It would be one thing if he is a singular occurrence. He is not alone!

Butchers of Planned Parenthood to Train Medical Students How to Perform Abortions

Knowing the savagery that takes place in abortion clinics around the nation, I was surprised to learn that one of the worst Planned Parenthood clinics is seeking medical students for abortion training.

Dr. Eric Schaff, the doctor at the Wilmington Planned Parenthood clinic in Delaware has begun trying to recruit medical students to come and train with him in the art of female butchery. Schaff has a shining medical record that should attract the worst medical students available. In August of 2005, New York censured and reprimanded him along with ordering him to pay $5,000 for falsifying medical records. Not to be deterred from his quest to slaughter the female species, Schaff took his skills to Pennsylvania and Delaware.

At the Wilmington Planned Parenthood clinic, there have been four botched abortions in the last five weeks:

Feb. 8, 2013 ā€“ The clinic had to call 9-1-1 because they had a female patient that was unconscious and having difficulty breathing and needed to be bagged. There were two doctors and three nurses on hand and yet they still needed to call 9-1-1.

Feb. 16, 2013 ā€“ The clinic had to call 9-1-1- because they had a female patient that was bleeding more than the doctors could handle.

Mar. 8, 2013 ā€“ A female patient underwent an incomplete abortion at the clinic that required hospitalization 5 days later. Doctors at the hospital discovered fetal tissues, including a leg and foot, still inside the woman.

Mar. 13, 2013 ā€“ A female patient was observed being loaded into an ambulance from a local hospital. During the filming of this incident, 63 year old Rae Stabosz, was assaulted by a woman that came out of the Planned Parenthood office and the assault was caught on Raeā€™s video.

The whole profession seems to attract Sweeny Todd more than Dr. Kildare.
Cadet tzor

Postby Lootifer on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 pm

So we should make abortions illegal; causing the black market to provide the services... Yes that will make things much better.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 am

tzor wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:
premio53 wrote:Tell that to an innocent unborn being ripped apart in his mother's womb by greedy doctors and thrown away like a piece of trash!

In China.. you have a point.

."

No my dear player, China has nothing compared to the US. They just force abortions. From what I can tell, those abortions are generally safe.

The whole profession seems to attract Sweeny Todd more than Dr. Kildare.

You are a total idiot.

Anyone claiming that a few obviously wrong and abusive cases, mostly from 2 clinics that have been shut down are ā€œrepresentativeā€ is an idiot.

Anyone claiming our conditions are like China is also an idiot.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 am

Lootifer wrote:An earlier post with I feel is appropriate for Premio (Vicroys multi?).

Lootifer wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:So if you have a child, it would be perfectly okay for someone to kill that child before he or she reaches 12 months of age? Note, I'm not talking about a child; I'm talking about your child.

That's easy, so easy I feel I even have the right to answer although I have no children myself.

But in both cases there are certain scenarios where I believe the actions to be tolerable.

Sure in NS's eyes my tolerance makes me a murderer. But then again, the catholic church murders people every day through intolerance, so that little sword cuts both ways.

My question was directed specifically at Metsfanmax. It doesn't really have any other application (unless you agree with Mets).
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Johnny Rockets on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 am

patches70 wrote:Save the World and off yourself JR! I can think of no other act that could be more selfless. After all, you've participated in "fucking the planet" and raping the oceans and you are yet another mouth to feed. We have to lighten the ship after all, might as well start with you.

Actually I'm quite involved in removing my footprint and running an entirely green agriculture business that provides a sustainable zero ecological impact food source and promotes and protects pollinators, you assuming soap box Zealot.

As for your stance against paying for abortions or free contraceptives....do the math Patches. What do you think costs more in the long run? A simple medical procedure, a box of prophylactics, and a prescription of birth control pills......or social programs and assistance for a fucked up unwanted kid that was raised by a crack-whore?

I've personally sponsored 6 voluntary sterilizations, thank you very much....and will continue to provide the funds for 2 a year. So it makes sense to "stay on the ship" and help bail instead of being part of the selfish problem.

Johnny Rockets

Remember: http://www.projectprevention.org
Fight Child Poverty and Neglect at the source.
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 am

Johnny Rockets wrote:
patches70 wrote:Save the World and off yourself JR! I can think of no other act that could be more selfless. After all, you've participated in "fucking the planet" and raping the oceans and you are yet another mouth to feed. We have to lighten the ship after all, might as well start with you.

Actually I'm quite involved in removing my footprint and running an entirely green agriculture business that provides a sustainable zero ecological impact food source and promotes and protects pollinators, you assuming soap box Zealot.

As for your stance against paying for abortions or free contraceptives....do the math Patches. What do you think costs more in the long run? A simple medical procedure, a box of prophylactics, and a prescription of birth control pills......or social programs and assistance for a fucked up unwanted kid that was raised by a crack-whore?

I've personally sponsored 6 voluntary sterilizations, thank you very much....and will continue to provide the funds for 2 a year. So it makes sense to "stay on the ship" and help bail instead of being part of the selfish problem.

Johnny Rockets

I can only assume that Mr. Rockets has proof that all abortions are of potentially "fucked up unwanted kid[s] that [were] raised by crack-whore[s]."

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 am

JR,

I am looking at land for organic farming here on the East Coast.

Any advice on avoiding the 15% HST? Should I incorporate before I begin investing?
Captain _sabotage_

Postby Lootifer on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Lootifer wrote:An earlier post with I feel is appropriate for Premio (Vicroys multi?).

Lootifer wrote:

My question was directed specifically at Metsfanmax. It doesn't really have any other application (unless you agree with Mets).

I am less ruthless/more touchy-feely than Mets but essentially we share similar views.

I'd imagine he agrees (roughly) with my answer to your question.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Lootifer wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Lootifer wrote:

I am less ruthless/more touchy-feely than Mets but essentially we share similar views.

Ultimately, and again, my problem with Mets' position is that it's based on logic in an area (the right/need/desire to live) that I believe has nothing to do with logic. Your position that it is logical for someone to kill a 6 month old because the 6 month old is not yet a person (by Mets' definition) must also necessarily be logical if we are discussing your child. Based on my limited understanding of logic, it is applicable to any like scenarios.

Postby tzor on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:17 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:You are a total idiot.

=D> Brilliant counter argument oh blind believer of butchers of the pre-born =D>

By the way, have you seen the mayor's recent ad lately? Let me summarize it for you, "Even though I boast about everything I do, the fact is that I suck on the education of our children so if you parents aren't exceptionally wealthy so as to avoid the public school system, it really is better for you not to be born. I'm just saying."

New York City Ad Campaign: Abortion Better Than Being Teen Mom

Cadet tzor

Postby Lootifer on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Er i'd say that the main drive of that campaign is for teenagers to make sensible decisions (either abstain if you are religious or use protection if not). While it is applicable to abortion as well I would guess that it is very much secondary.

Good use of manipulation on the side of the pro-life people though; well played.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Lootifer wrote:Er i'd say that the main drive of that campaign is for teenagers to make sensible decisions (either abstain if you are religious or use protection if not). While it is applicable to abortion as well I would guess that it is very much secondary.

Good use of manipulation on the side of the pro-life people though; well played.

I'm not sure a potential teenage mother is thinking about whether her child will have a good education when she decides to have unprotected sex. It's a weird ad campaign.

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Lootifer wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Lootifer wrote:

I agree to a certain extent, but I have no empathy for abortions that take place before a fetus is even capable of feeling pain or having desires (the first several weeks of pregnancy). Prior to that point, I don't think much more of abortion than I would swatting an insect, at least in terms of concern for the dying being.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Lootifer on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

I agree completely with your first point; I see no issue whatsoever with 1st trimester abortions. (Dunno if id use the term swatting a an insect though...)
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby GeneralRisk on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS. GL IN HELL.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Lootifer wrote:So we should make abortions illegal; causing the black market to provide the services... Yes that will make things much better.

Are you serious? Prohibitions are so effective! Look at the drug war and tell me that it's not working!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Lootifer on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS. GL IN HELL.

Bro thats the cool thing about christianity; I can just be a pragmatist all the way to my deathbed then repent. Thus is get world the way I like it and get to heaven. Suck it up buttercup
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby john9blue on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Frigidus wrote:
john9blue wrote:
you are correct, most pro-choice advocates are not intellectually honest or capable enough to take their views to their logical conclusion (that newborn children and often other types of fully-grown humans should be able to be murdered)

Much like how most pro-life advocates can't formulate logical arguments without utilizing hyperbole and strawmen.

true, but this applies to both sides.

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Lootifer wrote:So we should make abortions illegal; causing the black market to provide the services... Yes that will make things much better.

Are you serious? Prohibitions are so effective! Look at the drug war and tell me that it's not working!

i bet making guns illegal will make things better too! not like there's a black market for those things anyway...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

john9blue wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

i bet making guns illegal will make things better too! not like there's a black market for those things anyway...

That would be an excellent analogy if coat hangers were as hard to obtain as AK-47s.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Johnny Rockets on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:26 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Johnny Rockets wrote:

Johnny Rockets

I can only assume that Mr. Rockets has proof that all abortions are of potentially "fucked up unwanted kid[s] that [were] raised by crack-whore[s]."

Well I figured you'd figure out that a woman who chose to have an abortion didn't in whole WANT the infant.
Should that not be a prerequisite for taking on the massive responsibility for bringing a new life into this world?

_sabotage_ wrote:JR,

I am looking at land for organic farming here on the East Coast.

Any advice on avoiding the 15% HST? Should I incorporate before I begin investing?

I'll answer this via P.M.

Johnny R
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 am

Johnny Rockets wrote:Well I figured you'd figure out that a woman who chose to have an abortion didn't in whole WANT the infant. Should that not be a prerequisite for taking on the massive responsibility for bringing a new life into this world?

Sure. Again, I'm just wondered where you get the data for your cost-benefit analysis.

To provide an anecdotal example, one of my cousins is adopted; her mother and father didn't want her. As far as I know, she was not raised by a crack-whore (but who knows what my aunt did) and she is not currently on welfare (she holds a rather important school adminstration job).

Postby chang50 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 am

GeneralRisk wrote:WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS. GL IN HELL.

Another sample of the milk of Christian kindness,just put me down for the opposite destination to you please.
Captain chang50

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,