Conquer Club

MTG's latest movie review: Grown Ups 2

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MTG's latest movie review: Grown Ups 2

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Just to point this out, I felt compelled to do this about 15 minutes. Would have been 10, but my laptop is really slow. Anyways, on to the review.

Opening 5 minutes, we have a deer inside Adam Sandler's bedroom, and then it pees on him. And so far, other than one comment about a woman using steroids, was the highlight so far.

Scratch that comment about the woman on roids, it was actually a trannsexual.

Grown Ups 1 was at least funny throughout the movie. The deer pissing part at the very beginning though, just set a very low bar for the movie. Sadly, it has been the high point.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Re: MTG's latest movie review: Grown Ups 2

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:18 am

Update: 30 minutes in, I couldn't stomach it anymore after the "chocolate ice cream poop" gag it threw in my face.

I haven't felt I wasted so much time with a movie since The Last Airbender of Napoleon Dynamite. That's how bad it was. It wasn't a " bad in the good way" kind of movie, where its bad but still enjoyable, or even a "so bad its good" kind of movie. Its just terrible. Avoid this piece of crap at all costs.

I do recomend Despicable Me 2. Not much in the way of plot, but it's humor is actually funny.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,