Conquer Club

Out of interest

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Out of interest

Postby mrswdk on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:24 am

If you guys go to music.baidu.com, can you listen to the music from America/Europe/wherever?

Just open that link, search for anything (just start typing an artist's name) and on the little search suggestion box that appears click the + next to a song name (to add the song to your playlist, which will open in a new tab). In China it's basically a totally free, no advert music streaming service with access to quite a lot of music. Don't know if it's IP restricted to China though.

Same question for the TV series and films on soku.com (and also mianbao.com, tudou.com).
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Out of interest

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:32 am

I used to watch stuff on tudou. Now, I figure if its not on Netflix or WWE.com, I can just watch something else.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby GoranZ on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:54 am

mrswdk wrote:If you guys go to music.baidu.com, can you listen to the music from America/Europe/wherever?

The site is in Chinese... but regardless on that obstacle, yes we can. After all its Chinese site not some Racist Western site ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 am

We used to be blocked from watching western movies, now I think the block extends to Chinese shows as well on Chinese movie sites.
Metsfanmax
Killing a human should not be worse than killing a pig.

It never ceases to amaze me just how far people will go to defend their core beliefs.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Oh hi sabotage. Long time no see, you've been away since January I think. Welcome back.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby DaGip on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:34 pm

music.baidu.com

I can't read any of that stuff...might be a cyber attack from communist Chinese antagonists.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,