Conquer Club

Do you support an UBI?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you support an UBI?

Total votes : 0

Re: Do you support an UBI?

Postby _sabotage_ on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Sentimental ideas about laborers.

How many people you fired? It's not so much about sentimental ideas as making resources and information available.

I agree with loot, it's going to take extreme crowd funding to make anything happen.

Mets, Those lazy rich folks don't need to donate or be political, they have lawyers who will look after their political issues.

Saxi, when those corporations donate, it is done through and by people. You can't act like they aren't creaming their coffee when dining at the table.
Metsfanmax
Killing a human should not be worse than killing a pig.

It never ceases to amaze me just how far people will go to defend their core beliefs.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Lootifer wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
Lootifer wrote:I firmly opposed class systems

lol. Good luck with that. Even communist countries have different social classes. You are chasing a ghost,

Totally. Doesn't stop me thinking it's shit though.

You might as well lament how 'unfair' it is that some people are beautiful while others are ugly. People are not equal, that's just how the world is. You're better off accepting reality and learning how to deal with it than wasting your time daydreaming about Utopia.

Oh you keep mentioning communism: I am pretty anti-communism. Most humans are fundamentally self-interested. Designing a system that is reliant on the leaders putting their self interest to the side is never going to work in practice.

I was just making the point that even systems which have explicitly aimed to eliminate social class distinctions have been unable to do so. All they have been able to do is change the social distinctions that exist within them.

Anyways, as you touch upon in your post, communism's main flaw is that it relies on people actually wanting to live in a society in which everyone works for the collective good, whereas in reality people's primary motivator is self-interest. People therefore compete for resources. In a competitive environment (i.e. life) it is inevitable that people's situations will diverge to at least some extent, as some start to perform better than others in the competition, and thus social distinctions will emerge. Those who find themselves in a position they don't want to be in can either whine about it and blame 'rich people' for the things they don't like about their life or they can start working out how to earn a larger slice of the pie.

On a side note, I find it kinda funny how you guys decry the supposed concentration of power that exists among richer members of society and yet are perfectly comfortable countering that by concentrating even more power in the hands of government officials. You will of course argue that that is different because government officials are more 'accountable', but we all know that this is nonsense.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Question to all of the UBI lovers: if you guys oppose the handing down of wealth on the basis that it institutionalizes financial inequality as well as inequality of opportunity and power then logically you must oppose the massive concentration of global wealth that exists within the developed world.

How do you plan on enacting your universal UBI? Would you merely strip the private assets of deceased global citizens for global redistribution, or would you also go about dismantling the corporations, industry and financial organizations that institutionalize the developed world's disproportionate wealth, advantages and opportunities after their founders had passed away?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Lootifer on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

mrswdk wrote:You might as well lament how 'unfair' it is that some people are beautiful while others are ugly. People are not equal, that's just how the world is. You're better off accepting reality and learning how to deal with it than wasting your time daydreaming about Utopia.

I deal with the reality in my day to day existence, I do alright and I live comfortably, however I also loath the current political structure/culture and will quite happily skive off work and post here to have a bit of a rant and converse with smart, but differing in opinion, folk such as your self.

On a side note, I find it kinda funny how you guys decry the supposed concentration of power that exists among richer members of society and yet are perfectly comfortable countering that by concentrating even more power in the hands of government officials. You will of course argue that that is different because government officials are more 'accountable', but we all know that this is nonsense.

Well FWIW the UBI's main attraction is the universal bit: everyone gets it, there's no means testing, there's no "damn welfare bludgers" shaped political football to kick around, there's no regulation around use*, etc.. It's just a simple transaction, collect taxes/funding, pay everyone a slice.

If anything its taking away power from the institution as they merely become back office worker whom only duty is to carry out the transaction. They don't have any power or influence, they make no decisions.

Also FWIW I am, as I mentioned earlier, very much of an anarcho-libertarian bent. For example I would support making private schools (non-centrally provided) illegal which would force rich individuals to send their kids to the same schools as the "rabble". However I would also equally support eliminating centrally provided schools altogether, but issue means-tested vouchers that will give a child entry into any school they like free of charge (obviously a lot of details would need to be sorted out for this to work).

* I was thinking that technology could be put to use here and it'd be fairly easy to limit the use of the UBI to non-demerit (double negative? :? ) goods (ie. exclude booze, cigs, gambling, etc.)
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:55 pm

mrswdk wrote:Question to all of the UBI lovers: if you guys oppose the handing down of wealth on the basis that it institutionalizes financial inequality as well as inequality of opportunity and power

I don't a priori object to economic inequality (though I know that some people do). I don't think it's fundamentally wrong that some people have lots of money and others don't. What I find repugnant is that there are some people who don't have enough to live reasonably. There are some people who are homeless, some people who don't know where their next meal is coming from -- even in rich nations like the US. It is the moral obligation of those who are wealthy to give what they can, to those who need it much more than they do.

then logically you must oppose the massive concentration of global wealth that exists within the developed world.

Similarly, I don't oppose the global concentration of wealth -- if it even means something to "oppose" it. What I don't like is that there are many people out there who are essentially trapped in poverty and who live on the equivalent each day of less than what $1.50 would buy in the US. What I find repugnant is that these people simply do not have enough to comfortably get by. If Africa got to where the US is now, and the US advanced by the same amount, I would be much more happy with that situation even though relative equality has not been reached, because absolute poverty has been substantially diminished.

How do you plan on enacting your universal UBI?

Without a world government, it is not possible to do legally. The best we can do right now is explain to people who live in rich nations why they should donate to the impoverished.

Another possible approach would be to substantially ramp up government foreign aid. This could in principle work, though foreign aid is often used by foreign governments for purposes other than improving the basic status of their citizens. Nevertheless it really would not be that expensive for the rich nations to effectively end this poverty in economic terms; it would be fairly cheap for us to do it if we set our minds to it. It just requires political will. We in the US cannot even really say that we don't have the money to do it given the vast amount we spent in Afghanistan alone over the last decade or so.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:26 am

Anyway, we appear to have hit our stumbling block: you feel some sort of moral obligation to provide for others, I don't. Guess that's the end of that particular thread of conversation then.

Metsfanmao wrote:Nevertheless it really would not be that expensive for the rich nations to effectively end this poverty in economic terms

Your solution in terms of individuals was for the wealthiest members of society to be relieved of almost their entire family wealth from generation to generation. Why would national redistribution be so painful for the rich, but not so global redistribution?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:54 am

you feel some sort of moral obligation to provide for others, I don't

If you walk past a pond and see a drowning toddler, do you feel obligated to go in and save the toddler, even if it would mean ruining the expensive new pair of shoes you just bought?

mrswdk wrote:Why would national redistribution be so painful for the rich, but not so global redistribution?

It would of course be painful for the rich nations if we wanted to truly equalize global wealth. But it would not be painful to bring these nations out of absolute poverty, and this is because of just how unequal the distribution is. The difference between the rich and poor in America is much smaller than the difference between the rich nations and the poor nations.

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:40 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:you feel some sort of moral obligation to provide for others, I don't

If you walk past a pond and see a drowning toddler, do you feel obligated to go in and save the toddler, even if it would mean ruining the expensive new pair of shoes you just bought?

lol. That is a totally valid analogy.

No, I would not feel morally obligated to do anything. I don't think there would be a legal obligation either, although I'm not sure about that.

Why the fck would a toddler be unaccompanied and drowning in a pond anyway? Do you have any real world hypothetical questions for me?

Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Why would national redistribution be so painful for the rich, but not so global redistribution?

It would of course be painful for the rich nations if we wanted to truly equalize global wealth. But it would not be painful to bring these nations out of absolute poverty, and this is because of just how unequal the distribution is. The difference between the rich and poor in America is much smaller than the difference between the rich nations and the poor nations.

Well if your goal is merely to eliminate absolute poverty then your proposed estate tax is unnecessary.

Re the bolded: nope. My admittedly quick scan of the internet finds that the GINI coefficient for the Commonwealth is 0.47, roughly the same as America's GINI coefficient of 0.45. Taking the situation within Commonwealth as a (rough) proxy for the situation of whole world, the difference between rich and poor in America is roughly the same as the difference between rich and poor around the whole world.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:56 am

mrswdk wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:you feel some sort of moral obligation to provide for others, I don't

No, I would not feel morally obligated to do anything. I don't think there would be a legal obligation either, although I'm not sure about that.

So you think it's totally OK to let the toddler die? You wouldn't think less of another person who let the toddler die?

Do you have any real world hypothetical questions for me?

Sure, here's one that's close to home.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... treet.html

It begins last Thursday when a two-year-old girl totters into a narrow lane in a wholesale market in the thriving industrial city of Foshan in Guangdong Province and is hit by a small, white van. The driver pauses, and then pulls away, crushing the child for a second time under his rear wheels.

It is not the accident itself, but what happens next ā€” or rather doesnā€™t happen ā€“ that has left millions of ordinary Chinese wondering where their country is heading.

One by one, no fewer than 18 passers-by are seen on closed circuit television ignoring the girl as she lies, clearly visible in the road, haemorrhaging into the gutter. Not a single one of them stops to help.

Is there anything wrong with the first 18 people who passed by this girl?

Well if your goal is merely to eliminate absolute poverty then your proposed estate tax is unnecessary.

I thought I already made it clear that the goal of the estate tax is not to eliminate absolute poverty, it is a question of basic moral fairness. I just think that, given that we're applying the estate tax, we should do something socially constructive with the money like help the poor.

Re the bolded: nope. My admittedly quick scan of the internet finds that the GINI coefficient for the Commonwealth is 0.47, roughly the same as America's GINI coefficient of 0.45. Taking the situation within Commonwealth as a (rough) proxy for the situation of whole world, the difference between rich and poor in America is roughly the same as the difference between rich and poor around the whole world.

Read again what I wrote. I didn't say income inequality in America is better than income inequality in other nations; I said that the poor in other nations are much poorer than the poor in America, so that in absolute terms, it requires a lot less money for the American wealthy people to help lift people in poor nations out of poverty.

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:47 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

So you think it's totally OK to let the toddler die? You wouldn't think less of another person who let the toddler die?

I'd probably go and help it, because it's not like it's any hassle to do so and I'd want people to do the same for a child of mine (assuming my child ever found itself abandoned in a pond). If I ruined my shoes doing so then I would assume that the parents would offer to replace them for me.

If I see a video of someone else ignoring some other toddler online then whatever. I don't know what was going through that person's head, so how can I make a judgement about what sort of person they are?

Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Do you have any real world hypothetical questions for me?

Sure, here's one that's close to home.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... treet.html

It begins last Thursday when a two-year-old girl totters into a narrow lane in a wholesale market in the thriving industrial city of Foshan in Guangdong Province and is hit by a small, white van. The driver pauses, and then pulls away, crushing the child for a second time under his rear wheels.

It is not the accident itself, but what happens next ā€” or rather doesnā€™t happen ā€“ that has left millions of ordinary Chinese wondering where their country is heading.

One by one, no fewer than 18 passers-by are seen on closed circuit television ignoring the girl as she lies, clearly visible in the road, haemorrhaging into the gutter. Not a single one of them stops to help.

Is there anything wrong with the first 18 people who passed by this girl?

Yeah yeah, we all know this story. As with the pond baby, who are we to judge? A lot of bystander incidents like this in China supposedly spring from the bystanders' fear of being taken to the cleaners by a victim/family who see an opportunity to extort a Good Samaritan. It's happened plenty of times before - person helps old lady off the pavement, takes her to hospital, is accused of pushing her down and successfully sued. If you're scared of the same thing happening to you then refraining from going over to help seems like a rational move.

Metsfanmax wrote:Read again what I wrote. I didn't say income inequality in America is better than income inequality in other nations; I said that the poor in other nations are much poorer than the poor in America, so that in absolute terms, it requires a lot less money for the American wealthy people to help lift people in poor nations out of poverty.

My bad. But merely lifting those people out of absolute poverty still leaves them at a massive disadvantage both in pure financial terms and in terms of access to opportunity and power, which I thought was a violation of your notion of moral fairness. What is your actual desire here - do you merely wish to see poverty eliminated, or do you actually want a global shake up in which developed countries relinquish their hold on global power?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:11 am

mrswdk wrote:I'd probably go and help it, because it's not like it's any hassle to do so and I'd want people to do the same for a child of mine (assuming my child ever found itself abandoned in a pond). If I ruined my shoes doing so then I'd be pissed off.

Yes, and that's really the point behind moral systems (see the other thread we discussed). The world is just a better place if we help drowning toddlers out of ponds, because it fosters a reciprocating system where people do the right thing.

If I see a video of someone else ignoring some other toddler online then whatever. I don't know what was going through that person's head, so how can I make a judgement about what sort of person they are?

I am not asking you to judge what kind of person they are, I am asking you if they did the right thing. I point this out because I don't think a moral discussion has to be about saying "is this person bad" or "is this person good." People are more complex than that. Sometimes people do good things, sometimes they do bad things.

Yeah yeah, we all know this story. Who are we to judge? A lot of bystander incidents like this in China supposedly spring from the bystanders' fear of being taken to the cleaners by a victim/family who see an opportunity to extort a Good Samaritan. It's happened plenty of times before - person helps old lady off the pavement, takes her to hospital, is accused of pushing her down and successfully sued. If you're scared of the same thing happening to you then refraining from going over to help seems like a rational move.

Hopefully we can agree that the existence of such a situation -- where one is scared to help a girl that may be dying -- is absurd, to put it mildly?

My bad. But merely lifting those people out of absolute poverty still leaves them at a massive disadvantage both in pure financial terms and in terms of access to opportunity and power, which I thought was a violation of your notion of moral fairness.

No. I apologize if I have been unclear. I believe that the moral obligation to give wealth to the poor exists when the poor don't have enough to have a reasonable standard living, as judged by the basic things that all humans need to live a dignified life (clean water, food, a roof over their heads, etc.). I don't believe in wealth redistribution until the point where everyone has the same amount of luxuries, because if you want to work to earn more than the basic amount you need to live, you should be able to. If we got to the point where all collectively agreed that the world's poor are only poor in relative terms, but actually live quite comfortable lives in absolute terms, then I don't think the rich are obligated to give money to the poor. However, we would still have to be on guard in that situation against the possibility that the exorbitant wealth of the rich is not to used to oppress the basic rights of the poor.

I don't really know where one would stop, precisely. What some Americans would insist is necessary to live a dignified life is probably much different from what some Kenyans would insist is necessary. So I don't know if the category of things that all people ought to have includes things like broadband internet connections. It might. We'll have to ask that of ourselves when we get there. But when we're talking about the lack of access to toilets and running water in many places, there are huge strides we can make without even breaking a sweat.

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:52 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
mrswdk wrote:I'd probably go and help it, because it's not like it's any hassle to do so and I'd want people to do the same for a child of mine (assuming my child ever found itself abandoned in a pond). If I ruined my shoes doing so then I'd be pissed off.

Yes, and that's really the point behind moral systems (see the other thread we discussed). The world is just a better place if we help drowning toddlers out of ponds, because it fosters a reciprocating system where people do the right thing.

In my mind there is a difference between wanting to do something for practical reasons and feeling compelled to do something by a higher law or authority (such as a moral code).

Metsfanmax wrote:
madamwdk wrote:If I see a video of someone else ignoring some other toddler online then whatever. I don't know what was going through that person's head, so how can I make a judgement about what sort of person they are?

I am not asking you to judge what kind of person they are, I am asking you if they did the right thing. I point this out because I don't think a moral discussion has to be about saying "is this person bad" or "is this person good." People are more complex than that. Sometimes people do good things, sometimes they do bad things.

Okay. How can I make a judgement about that person's actions? I still don't know the whole story.

Metsfanmax wrote:
madmoisellewdk wrote:Yeah yeah, we all know this story. Who are we to judge? A lot of bystander incidents like this in China supposedly spring from the bystanders' fear of being taken to the cleaners by a victim/family who see an opportunity to extort a Good Samaritan. It's happened plenty of times before - person helps old lady off the pavement, takes her to hospital, is accused of pushing her down and successfully sued. If you're scared of the same thing happening to you then refraining from going over to help seems like a rational move.

Hopefully we can agree that the existence of such a situation -- where one is scared to help a girl that may be dying -- is absurd, to put it mildly?

Is it absurd that we live under a legal system in which it is possible to help someone in a situation like this and get blamed for their injuries? Yes. Is it rational for people living here to be afraid of their good deed coming back to bite them? Also yes.

Metsfanmax wrote:
missy w wrote:My bad. But merely lifting those people out of absolute poverty still leaves them at a massive disadvantage both in pure financial terms and in terms of access to opportunity and power, which I thought was a violation of your notion of moral fairness.

No. I apologize if I have been unclear. I believe that the moral obligation to give wealth to the poor exists when the poor don't have enough to have a reasonable standard living, as judged by the basic things that all humans need to live a dignified life (clean water, food, a roof over their heads, etc.). I don't believe in wealth redistribution until the point where everyone has the same amount of luxuries, because if you want to work to earn more than the basic amount you need to live, you should be able to. If we got to the point where all collectively agreed that the world's poor are only poor in relative terms, but actually live quite comfortable lives in absolute terms, then I don't think the rich are obligated to give money to the poor. However, we would still have to be on guard in that situation against the possibility that the exorbitant wealth of the rich is not to used to oppress the basic rights of the poor.

I don't really know where one would stop, precisely. What some Americans would insist is necessary to live a dignified life is probably much different from what some Kenyans would insist is necessary. So I don't know if the category of things that all people ought to have includes things like broadband internet connections. It might. We'll have to ask that of ourselves when we get there. But when we're talking about the lack of access to toilets and running water in many places, there are huge strides we can make without even breaking a sweat.

An estate tax targeted at the most wealthy would probably not be necessary to achieve this goal.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby _sabotage_ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 am

There are several kinds of greed, Mrs. They differ in the amount of foresight intended at the time.

There are those given a post in a rich man's house that are extremely greedy. They don't do anything wrong and try to do everything right. They are tying their lives to the success of the rich man and doing so for the long term.

There are those who are moderately greedy. They are hoping for little lumps here and there, acquired through merit or stealth.

There are those who are greedy for security and will attempt to follow the rules and hope that nothing changes.

And there are those who are immediately greedy. They'll take that shiny apple from the bottom of that apple stack regardless that it will cause an avalanche.

Which kind are you being?

Inequality has social consequences and takes social tolls. If you are being smart, you wouldn't needlessly dismiss the costs and consequences by just hoping to be higher up on the shit pole and get less covered than the ones below you.

If there are costs, and those costs are high, then society has a great incentive to deal with these costs in an efficient manner. I disagree with the UBI because it doesn't take into account a lot of inefficiencies of the existing system but merely says we will dump more people on it, and take from the wealthy to cover the difference.

That is not necessary when the pot could be increased and the drawings from it decreased thereby greatly extended the available resources for all.
Metsfanmax

It never ceases to amaze me just how far people will go to defend their core beliefs.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:37 am

_sabotage_ wrote:Inequality has social consequences and takes social tolls. If you are being smart, you wouldn't needlessly dismiss the costs and consequences

I am well aware that allowing inequality to spiral has its own implications and that those need to be taken into account.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 am

The other thing I like about a 100% estate tax (with an exemption of, let's say, $1 million and for family farms or something similar) is that you can replace other taxes with that tax (not that our government would ever do that; but they could and should). You could reduce or eliminate the corporate income tax or the tax on capital gains or personal income taxes (obviously, I have not done the math on any of this). I have more of a problem with these various taxes than I do with an estate tax. To put it another way, I shake my fist more at taxes like the income tax or sales taxes and don't shake my fist at all on an estate tax.

In terms of giving away money to people (or your kids) before death, that's doable too obviously. There is a yearly gift exemption (I can't remember what it is, but it's pretty sizeable), so you can keep that.

For those of you that care about this sort of thing, giving $100 million to your layabout son upon your death so that he can drive expensive cars and go to parties is about as unAmerican as you can get.

In terms of UBI, I suspect (but don't know and can't prove) that giving everyone clean water, food, a roof, etc. via one centralized source is more efficient than having thirty-seven different welfare programs that may or may not be abused by the recipient or the various bureaucrats in charge.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby _sabotage_ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:31 am

Take into account just after you take into account your personal advantages from the system.

Centralizing resources should be done on the immediate scale. Collecting water, transporting it 16,000 miles for treating and then back doesn't make much sense.
Metsfanmax

Captain _sabotage_

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:04 am

_sabotage_ wrote:Take into account just after you take into account your personal advantages from the system.

Centralizing resources should be done on the immediate scale. Collecting water, transporting it 16,000 miles for treating and then back doesn't make much sense.

There is a certain amount that needs to be done to maintain stability. It has been done without punitive estate taxes. Life is good.

Why are you talking about water? Sometimes you really make no sense at all, dude.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby _sabotage_ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 am

Sorry, it was in response to TGD.
Metsfanmax

Captain _sabotage_

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:36 am

Oh, heh. Kewl.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Lootifer on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm

mrswdk wrote:Anyway, we appear to have hit our stumbling block: you feel some sort of moral obligation to provide for others, I don't. Guess that's the end of that particular thread of conversation then.

Quite.

I am a fan of the old saying:
"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Ghandi
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:Take into account just after you take into account your personal advantages from the system.

As soon as I posted "centralizing resources" I realized I made a mistake. You are correct of course; centralization does not equal efficiency.

I get no personal advantages from a 100% estate tax. I'm not an estate tax attorney.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby _sabotage_ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Sorry, first half of the post was for Mrs, second half was for you.
Metsfanmax

Captain _sabotage_

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Lootifer wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Anyway, we appear to have hit our stumbling block: you feel some sort of moral obligation to provide for others, I don't. Guess that's the end of that particular thread of conversation then.

Quite.

I am a fan of the old saying:
"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Ghandi

To each their own.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:You're strawmanning my position by saying that it is about the astronomically wealthy, but it is not..

ohhhhkay ...

Metsfanmax wrote:when children are being left with many millions of dollars that they didn't earn, that's where the real problems start

I didn't read the rest of your post.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:51 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I didn't read the rest of your post.

Apology accepted.

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,