Conquer Club

Get to Know an OT Regular

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Get to Know an OT Regular

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:37 pm

The questioner can pose five questions to the questionee in this thread, in a single post. The questionee can answer as many as he/she likes.

Round 1
Questioner: 2dimes
Questionee: waauw

Round 2

Questioner: Phatscotty
Questionee: betiko

Round 3
Questioner: muy_thaiguy
Questionee: nietzsche

Round 4
Questioner: tzor
Questionee: blackdragon1661

Round 5
Questioner: Serbia
Questionee: Mr_Adams Falkomagno

Round 6
Questioner: KoolBak
Questionee: riskllama

Round 7
Questioner: notyou2
Questionee: neanderpaul14

Round 8
Questioner: AndyDufresne
Questionee: crispybits Symmetry

Round 9
Questioner: TeeGee
Questionee: Goranz

Round 10
Questioner: DoomYoshi
Questionee: Oneyed

Round 11
Questioner: Army of God
Questionee: Metsfanmax

Round 12
Questioner: Dukasaur
Questionee: persianempire

Round 13
Questioner: Quirk
Questionee: targetman377

Round 14
Questioner: jonesthecurl
Questionee: DaGip

Round 15
Questioner: TheGreekDog
Questionee: patches70

Round 16
Questioner: GabonX
Questionee: mrswdk
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Get to Know an OT Regular

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:37 pm

Round 1 - 2dimes questions waauw
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:53 pm

• do you consider Harold Faltermyer a one hit wonder?
  • where do you work?
  • what is your favorite food?
  • Corvette or Porsche?
  • would you like to tell us about any hobbies?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby waauw on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 am

• Harold Whaterwyer?
  • I don't work at the moment. I'm jobless. I resigned my job 2 months ago. I used to do sales, visiting prospects. I don't know why I did it for so long as I had, probably because I liked talking to the colleagues in the morning and evening, but I really had no talent for it. As people used to tell me, "too much telling not enough selling". Believe me, unless you're a social wonder, never go into sales. It's nerve wrecking sometimes. Some people are real assholes and ruin your mood for the rest of the day.
  • My favorite dish is Frenchfries, mayonaise and flemish carbonade. It's absolutely delicious.
    Click image to enlarge.
  • I'm more of a Ferrari fan to be honest. I used to watch every Formula 1 Grand Prix with my father when I was younger. And guess what, Michael Schumacher was my favorite. Afterwards replaced for Felipe Massa.
  • I used to have a big gaming addiction. I used to play too much Minecraft, COD4, LoL, ... Now I got rid of that addiction by reading more books and I've recently started trying to pick up writing as a hobby. Here's an example of one of the things I used to build on Minecraft, though keep in mind I was already in the process of tearing it up(see the Iron block gaps of the smaller domes).
    Click image to enlarge.

And apart from this, I also enjoy spending time with friends every weekend. Playing some Fifa, watching movies and discussing Football.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:12 am

waauw wrote:[*]I'm more of a Ferrari fan to be honest. I used to watch every Formula 1 Grand Prix with my father when I was younger. And guess what, Michael Schumacher was my favorite. Afterwards replaced for Felipe Massa.

while i've only liked schumi when he came back after retirement, I've always been a huge fan of Massa! I'm glad he left ferrari for williams that is in total rebirth since last year. Glad to hear that other people like Massa... cause all I hear is people making fun of him! :lol:
Major betiko

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 am

why the f*ck is no one getting to know me
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby waauw on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 am

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:[*]I'm more of a Ferrari fan to be honest. I used to watch every Formula 1 Grand Prix with my father when I was younger. And guess what, Michael Schumacher was my favorite. Afterwards replaced for Felipe Massa.

while i've only liked schumi when he came back after retirement, I've always been a huge fan of Massa! I'm glad he left ferrari for williams that is in total rebirth since last year. Glad to hear that other people like Massa... cause all I hear is people making fun of him! :lol:

Here is one of my favorite moments in F1. Though Felipe Massa lost the championship unfortunately, it was honorably and exciting.

Lieutenant waauw

Postby KoolBak on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:41 am

If I may opine....Dimey, you gave an either/or question of a single car model/car manufacturer...wtf hoser? :lol:

Re: Schumi....always loved that guy....great news that he's out of the coma and lucid....one of the coolest non-racing spots I saw him in was when Jeremy revealed that he was the STIG on Top Gear...classic.

Back to thread....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 am

Round 2 - Phatscotty questions betiko
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Army of GOD wrote:why the f*ck is no one getting to know me

WE ALREADY KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT YOU
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby betiko on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:29 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:

Here is one of my favorite moments in F1. Though Felipe Massa lost the championship unfortunately, it was honorably and exciting.

That was just epic... But in the wrong sense for me! :lol:
They both deserved the title though... Hamilton just because he should ve gotten it in 2007 in his rookie season if it wasn t because of asshat teammate alonso. The 2007 finale was equally epic as the 2008. The 2010 was completely epic too with 4 drivers fighting for the title on the last race. Unfortunately we ve had lots of shit seasons these past years after that with red bull or mercedes dominating too much.

Hey are you up for a formula1 2015 thread? I m a huge formula fan since I was a young kid, used to watch it with my dad too. Most people lost interest but I never did...

Koolback you follow F1 a bit too? I thought no one in the US gave a flying f*ck... And that it was all about nascar.
Major betiko

Postby KoolBak on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:47 pm

:lol: I love all racing dude...have been to many of the CART races in Portland (OR) when we had them.....always a blast. Have seen Fittipaldi, Andretti, Unser Jr. and de Matti take victories there...just no damn world class tracks near me ;o(

Except for supercross...go to the nationals every year for that in Washougal, WA....

AND:

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:19 pm

I was trying to decide between the two.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby betiko on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:16 pm

KoolBak wrote::lol: I love all racing dude...have been to many of the CART races in Portland (OR) when we had them.....always a blast. Have seen Fittipaldi, Andretti, Unser Jr. and de Matti take victories there...just no damn world class tracks near me ;o(

Except for supercross...go to the nationals every year for that in Washougal, WA....

Which fittipaldi and andretti? There s been a few generations.
Never heard of the other guys you re talking about. So there was this french guy called Sebastien Bourdais who won 4 or 5 cart championships in CART in the years 2000 in paul newman's team, he wasn t very good driving a formula 1 though..
Major betiko

Postby KoolBak on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Emmerson and Michael, respectively...late 80's, early 90's era.

AND:

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:13 am

Betiko

- Have you seen the movie Watchmen? if yes who is your fav and why?
- What superhero is cooler than Batman and why?
- Do you know any FreeMasons? opinion if yes?
- Blondes or Brunettes?
- What is Liberty?
- What song makes you dance?
- Do you more respect or disrespect America and why?
- Opine on the following video
Major Phatscotty

Postby 2dimes on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 am

That is eight not five. While I like more. Eight courses instead of five. We need structure or these things will come apart like a cheap machine knit sweater.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:36 am

Phatscotty wrote:Betiko

- Have you seen the movie Watchmen? if yes who is your fav and why?
- What superhero is cooler than Batman and why?
- Do you know any FreeMasons? opinion if yes?
- Blondes or Brunettes?
- What is Liberty?
- What song makes you dance?
- Do you more respect or disrespect America and why?
- Opine on the following video

-no I haven't seen watchmen...

-I do have a soft spot for batman since I loved watching the adam west show when I was a kid. Then there were all the michael keaton movies... I think I like more DC than marvel. I love deathstroke cause he is bad ass.

-yes I do know freemasons. I know some french and some english ones. Not the same thing at all... The freemason lodge in paris is very discrete, with cameras and is very close to where I live... with a freemason bookshop in front of it. I've had a girlfriend whose dad was at a pretty high level, but he was dead and there were lots of tapes and documents at her house... always had a big curiosity to listen to them and shit but that would've been extremely disrespectful. In england, there is a special day where you can visit all sorts of buildings. I was with an english friend and he made me visit the great lodge in london. He knew so much that I asked him if he wasn't one by any chance... and yes he was one. It seems like it's much less of a secret in england, french masons are extremely secret and would never confirm that. But I know that he had some books at his house and that even if I read them it was all coded.

-blondes or brunettes... tough one. I really have no preference... in race either. It's just about finding a girl hot or not.... I have no perfect girl stereotype, at least physically. Definitely prefer long hair though.

-liberty: well it's basically the bill of human rights. Freedom of speach, freedom to go where you want and respect of other people's freedom otherwise it doesn't work.

-I love dancing on stupid stuff. Cool music isn't that fun to dance on. britney spear's toxic would make me shake that booty for example.

-I respect more america than I disrespect it. I just like more people from both coasts rather than midwest. I have a problem with the religiousness of some states and the promiscuity of religion and political power. I just watched house of cards season 3 over the past 3 days. I was wondering... why are all the heroes in movies/shows always democrats?

-Is there a freemason reference there? I don't really know if president Mitterand who made this pyramid possible was freemason, but I've always heard rumours he was one. Lots of french presidents were freemasons, Chirac for sure, I don't know about sarkozy... pretty sure Hollande isn't. Mitterand also built a very secret freemason temple in the garden adjacent to the eiffel tower. no one notices it because it is very discrete. I think it's pretty funny to see that the US was created by masons and that it's made so clear on the 1 dollar bill.
Major betiko

Postby KoolBak on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:52 am

=D>

AND:

Postby waauw on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:51 pm

betiko wrote:I was wondering... why are all the heroes in movies/shows always democrats?

My guess would be because it makes the movies more sympathizable for europeans. The american democrats seem closer to european ideals as opposed to the republicans. Broader public = more income

Also isn't california democrat?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:26 pm

According to saxi, my turn to ask nietzsche something. Okay, here are some of the most important questions ever for you.

Tits or ass?

AOG or saxi?

Futbol or football?

Texas or Tejas?

And finally,
Sofia Vergara or Cote DePablo?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:I was wondering... why are all the heroes in movies/shows always democrats?

My guess would be because it makes the movies more sympathizable for europeans. The american democrats seem closer to european ideals as opposed to the republicans. Broader public = more income

That was my thought too but wanted scotty to answer! :p
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Tits or ass?
I don't like to objectify women.

AOG or saxi?
They are both wonderful human beings. I'm glad I was given the chance to meet them here. I hope we can stay friends for many years.

Futbol or football?
We use Futbol in Spanish but they mean the same thing. No change in meaning was intended when the spelling was changed to coincide with Spanish phonetics.

Texas or Tejas?
You mean what's the right spelling? I believe it's Texas.

Sofia Vergara or Cote DePablo?
I haven't had a chance to meet them. I bet they're both wonderful persons.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am

nietzsche wrote:AOG or saxi?
They are both wonderful human beings. I'm glad I was given the chance to meet them here. I hope we can stay friends for many years.

f*ck you you fucking dickhead
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 am

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:

That was my thought too but wanted scotty to answer! :p

Because Hollywood is to the far Left.
Major Phatscotty

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,