Conquer Club

Hot or not? [SX]

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hawt or nawt?

Total votes : 0

Hot or not? [SX]

Postby mrswdk on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 am

Last edited by mrswdk on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Hot or not? [SX]

Postby notyou2 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 am

What is the [SX] for?
Captain notyou2

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:44 am

In what sense of the word hot are we speaking? Steam hot or sexy warmonger hot?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby mrswdk on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 am

notyou2 wrote:What is the [SX] for?

Karmic balance.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 am

Poll added.

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 am

Clock's a-ticking, best get voting soon!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby macbone on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 am

Kinda tasteless, eh?

The first site a Google Image search turns up for this picture is /r/punchablefaces.

Wow. The things that come out of this guy's mouth:

"A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

"Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20% of girls are good."

People "had a right to teach them a lesson" he suggested - and he said the woman should have put up with it.

"When being raped, she shouldn't fight back. She should just be silent and allow the rape. Then they'd have dropped her off after 'doing her', and only hit the boy," he said.

Chillingly, he went on: "The death penalty will make things even more dangerous for girls. Now when they rape, they won't leave the girl like we did. They will kill her. Before, they would rape and say, 'Leave her, she won't tell anyone.' Now when they rape, especially the criminal types, they will just kill the girl. Death."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-316981 ... ow_twitter

And from the lawyers for these guys:

I spoke to two lawyers who had defended the murderers of the 23-year-old student at their trial, and what they said was extremely revealing.

"In our society, we never allow our girls to come out from the house after 6:30 or 7:30 or 8:30 in the evening with any unknown person," said one of the lawyers, ML Sharma.

"You are talking about man and woman as friends. Sorry, that doesn't have any place in our society. We have the best culture. In our culture, there is no place for a woman."

The other lawyer, AP Singh, had said in a previous televised interview: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."

He did not disown that comment when I put it to him. "This is my stand," he said. "I still today stand on that reply."
Colonel macbone

Postby notyou2 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 pm

After reading Mac's post, I assume this guy is one of the Indians charged with raping a girl on the bus.

When I initially read the post and your options, I did not realize he is an accused rapist. However, your second option lead me to believe that it was a reference to the US civil rights movement and that someone may not want to get on the bus due to his race.

You have worded the pole in such a way that people are choosing option A simply because they aren't racist, not knowing that the guy is an accused rapist.

Your pole is flawed.
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

lol. Pretty sure the civil rights movement was about black people, and has been fairly irrelevant for about 50-60 years now.

But yes, it turns out that 50% of people in OT are not good enough chaperones to spot a bus load of sexual predators when it's parked right in front of their sister.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 pm

mrswdk wrote:lol. Pretty sure the civil rights movement was about black people, and has been fairly irrelevant for about 50-60 years now.

But yes, it turns out that 50% of people in OT are not good enough chaperones to spot a bus load of sexual predators when it's parked right in front of their sister.

I never said he was black, I was simply indicating that I thought it was a comparison to the US civil rights movement.
Captain notyou2

Postby DaGip on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Are men wired sexually for rape?
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby patches70 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:55 pm

DaGip wrote:Are men wired sexually for rape?

Private patches70

Postby DaGip on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm

patches70 wrote:
DaGip wrote:Are men wired sexually for rape?

That's proof if I've ever seen it.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby mrswdk on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

notyou2 wrote:
mrswdk wrote:lol. Pretty sure the civil rights movement was about black people, and has been fairly irrelevant for about 50-60 years now.

I never said he was black, I was simply indicating that I thought it was a comparison to the US civil rights movement.

WELL IT WASN'T

It was a comparison to the fact he is not someone you would want to sit next to on a bus
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:07 pm

mrswdk wrote:
notyou2 wrote:

WELL IT WASN'T

It was a comparison to the fact he is not someone you would want to sit next to on a bus

You're beginning to sound like my wife. I now know it wasn't as I now understand the reference, but thanks to Mac, not mrswdk.

I am simply saying that a lot of people when initially reading your post will think of the US civil rights movement, not a case of rape and murder in India, UNLESS, they recognize the guy in the picture. If they draw the civil rights movement parallel, they will most likely choose option 1, when in fact they should be choosing option 2.
Captain notyou2

Postby macbone on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:45 pm

First, the civil rights movement isn't dead, not while people are still discriminated based on factors determined at birth (ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender) or other factors (religion, creed, philosophy).

Second, the point about the Indian rape case is that the accused rapists-murderers are completely normal otherwise. They're not psychopathic, other than their crazed cultural beliefs that women have zero rights. It's the same thing as the Germans during WWII. Many of these folks were perfectly ordinary people, but they were complicit in heinous activities just because that was the culture at the time. It's not hard to go looking for examples, either. American behavior toward the Japanese in WWII, Native Americans throughout our country's history, the Milgram experiment.

We all have the capacity for great good or great evil. Part of that is mitigated by environmental factors like culture and upbringing, and hundreds of millions of Indians were shocked by the bus rape.

By the way, the guy in the picture was the bus driver. He was convicted of rape and murder because he kept driving the bus after the girl and her friend were attacked. He could have stopped the bus or intervened somehow, but he didn't. He was perfectly ok with what they did.

India's constitution affirms that women have equal rights with men, but they still banned the documentary about this rape, India's Daughter.

This isn't just an Indian situation, though. Given the right social environment, this kind of brutality could exist anywhere on earth.

In Oxfordshire:

A report into hundreds of cases of "indescribably awful" child sexual exploitation in Oxfordshire has revealed a series of grave failings by the authorities – showing that social workers and police effectively turned a blind eye to the endemic abuse.

As many as 373 potential victims of child sexual exploitation (CSE) have been identified in the county over 16 years.

But a case review by Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children’s Board, published today, shows that the extent of the crimes was not recognised and opportunities to stop the abuse were repeatedly missed over the years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 82447.html

The PM commenting on the failure to uncover this ring: http://bcove.me/lyrc54l3

A similar case happened in Rotherham:

The IPCC probe comes after a whistleblower told the BBC she had regularly passed details about alleged abusers to senior police officers but they had failed to act.

The 10 officers - some of whom are still serving with South Yorkshire Police - were identified in Professor Jay's report, which detailed how children had been subjected to trafficking, rape and other sexual exploitation between 1997 to 2013.

Allegations against them included failures to progress investigations into children being abused and the loss of evidence.

Misconduct allegations
  • An officer is alleged to have argued that a child had been "100% consensual" every time they were abused
  • A named suspect threatened a family and was actively involved in encouraging the victim to engage in prostitution, but there appears to have been no police activity around the offending
  • Evidence was lost in relation to a report in 2003 that a victim had been raped on four occasions
  • Failure to progress an investigation into a report from a 14-year-old girl that she had been raped
  • Failure to adequately investigate an incident in which a young girl was found drunk in the back of a car and a man had indecent photographs of her on his mobile phone
  • Failure to adequately investigate naked images of a young girl and possible evidence of group offending
  • Allegations surrounding the police response to information supplied in 2001 highlighting concerns regarding child sexual exploitation issues in Rotherham
  • A lack of police action in response to two commissioned written reports about sexual exploitation in 2003 and 2006

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-30103480

Here's an amusing illustrated instructional guide for how young women in Wuhan can avoid rape:

5: Sometimes teeth are more useful than hands.
Click image to enlarge.

Do not accidentally eat the attacker.

7: But if you are sure you are getting raped, try to defecate or urinate if you can. And stick your fingers down your throat to vomit. An ordinary person will not be able to take it.
Click image to enlarge.

See the whole thing here: http://www.theworldofchinese.com/2014/0 ... -in-china/

And from a story in the SCMP:

About one in 10 men in some parts of Asia admitted raping a woman who was not their partner, according to a large study of rape and sexual violence. When their wife or girlfriend was included, that figure rose to about a quarter.

The lowest rates were in Bangladesh and Indonesia and the highest were in Papua New Guinea. Previous studies of rape have been done in South Africa, where nearly 40 per cent of men are believed to have raped a woman.

Click image to enlarge.

http://www.scmp.com/news/article/130791 ... l-violence
Colonel macbone

Postby mrswdk on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:02 am

notyou2 wrote:I am simply saying that a lot of people when initially reading your post will think of the US civil rights movement, not a case of rape and murder in India, UNLESS, they recognize the guy in the picture. If they draw the civil rights movement parallel, they will most likely choose option 1, when in fact they should be choosing option 2.

They weren't supposed to think of either.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Someone needs to rape the Beiber
Captain notyou2

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,