Conquer Club

Drew Barrymore vs Michelle Monaghan

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

who's prettier?

Total votes : 0

Re: Drew Barrymore vs Michelle Monaghan

Postby mrswdk on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:48 am

Shannon Apple wrote:There are several male actors who are not even that good looking... Yet they have a lot of talent so are judged on that.

There are also female actresses who are not particularly good looking but land roles based on their acting skill, and men who are not good actors but land roles based on how attractive they are.

There isn't really any difference.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

mrswdk wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:There are several male actors who are not even that good looking... Yet they have a lot of talent so are judged on that.

There are also female actresses who are not particularly good looking but land roles based on their acting skill, and men who are not good actors but land roles based on how attractive they are.

There isn't really any difference.

yup, really, i think the male/female difference is over rated. It's just about the way we express things, but the feelings behind are not really different towards attraction.
Major betiko

Postby Donelladan on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 am

Dukasaur wrote:
IcePack wrote:How in the world anyone finds Barrymore attractive is beyond me.
Her acting might be ok but there's no way she would make the top 100 most attractive list if I were to make one of Hollywood actresses.

Therefore, I voted Michelle and would do so again every time. They aren't on the same planet.

You're right, they're not even on the same planet.

Drew Barrymore is a full-blown superhottie. Devastatingly seductive eyes that could make a man melt even if the rest of her was nothing, but the rest of her isn't nothing. Beautiful figure, big jugs, fullsome lips, amazing legs.

The other broad is a flat-chested tomboy. Kinda cute in a girl-next-door-that-would-help-you-disassemble-the-lawn-mower kind of way, but not remotely close to feminine and definitely nothing special. Furthermore, who is she? I gather that she's an actress of some kind, but I don't remember any movie she's been in. That in itself should say something. Totally average, totally unmemorable.

I couldn't have say it better.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:31 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Donelladan wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
Her acting might be ok but there's no way she would make the top 100 most attractive list if I were to make one of Hollywood actresses.

Therefore, I voted Michelle and would do so again every time. They aren't on the same planet.

Drew Barrymore is a full-blown superhottie. Devastatingly seductive eyes that could make a man melt even if the rest of her was nothing, but the rest of her isn't nothing. Beautiful figure, big jugs, fullsome lips, amazing legs.

The other broad is a flat-chested tomboy. Kinda cute in a girl-next-door-that-would-help-you-disassemble-the-lawn-mower kind of way, but not remotely close to feminine and definitely nothing special. Furthermore, who is she? I gather that she's an actress of some kind, but I don't remember any movie she's been in. That in itself should say something. Totally average, totally unmemorable.

Here, I sprang for these so you guys could re-evaluate:
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:20 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Donelladan wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Here, I sprang for these so you guys could re-evaluate:

looks like there is a lot of us who find her hot, you'll have to offer some of these to quite a lot of people. It's quite funny to see how controversial her beauty is. I wonder if there's an other actress that could give so many different taste results.
Major betiko

Postby Serbia on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:58 am

betiko wrote:looks like there is a lot of us who find her hot, you'll have to offer some of these to quite a lot of people. It's quite funny to see how controversial her beauty is. I wonder if there's an other actress that could give so many different taste results.

Uma Thurman. Sometimes I find her gorgeous, sometimes just average. And this can vary from scene to scene.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am

Serbia wrote:
betiko wrote:looks like there is a lot of us who find her hot, you'll have to offer some of these to quite a lot of people. It's quite funny to see how controversial her beauty is. I wonder if there's an other actress that could give so many different taste results.

Uma Thurman. Sometimes I find her gorgeous, sometimes just average. And this can vary from scene to scene.

Bollocks.

definitely hot!

Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

+1
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:04 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

+1

Apparently I'm in the minority, or have some twisted sense of beauty but no way I would ever label drew b or uma t hot / gorgeous under any circumstances.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:21 pm

IcePack wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

+1

Apparently I'm in the minority, or have some twisted sense of beauty but no way I would ever label drew b or uma t hot / gorgeous under any circumstances.

Well... I d be curious to hear you list like 5 actresses you consider hot.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:50 pm

IcePack wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

+1

Most of the times i think she's ugly, but at times she looks sexy.
General nietzsche

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:57 pm

betiko wrote:
IcePack wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Bollocks.

+1

Well... I d be curious to hear you list like 5 actresses you consider hot.

Ok that's pretty easy to find 5 people hotter than drew b or uma t.

Olivia Wilde
Isla Fisher
Kate Upton
Brooklyn Decker
Katharine McPhee

Others:
Emilia Clarke
Melissa archer
Carrie Stevens
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
Kate beckinsale
Natalie Dormer
Scarlett Johansson
Kirsten Dunst

Any / all of them would be more attractive than either / both of the previous people in the poll.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 am

I haven't read any responses on this subject yet, but here are my thoughts. Great choices. Both extremely beautiful. As for me though, hands down Drew! Humor, brains, and beauty.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby nietzsche on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:33 am

I just watched gone baby gone again just because Michele Monaghan is in it.
General nietzsche

Postby khazalid on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:05 am

i'd never seen or heard of her before but MM looks spookily like my ex. she's a fox. drunk dialled that one a few times, lemme tell ya. drew barrymore is pretty meh
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:27 am

I'd be more impressed if you drunk drilled it than drunk dialed it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 pm

I'd be more impressed if you were a real dinosaur.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:17 pm

mrswdk wrote:I'd be more impressed if you were a real dinosaur.

He is.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby khazalid on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:20 am

indomitus rex
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 am

Drew Barrymore is so ugly, I wouldn't f*ck her even if she was the last woman on earth. I'd rather f*ck mrs wdk.
General nietzsche

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:49 am

nietzsche wrote:Drew Barrymore is so ugly, I wouldn't f*ck her even if she was the last woman on earth. I'd rather f*ck mrs wdk.

You go ahead and take Mr. Swickdick. I'll gladly keep Drew for myself. She may not be a supermodel, but she has wonderful curves in all the right places, and she has a joie de vivre that's hard to find.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 pm

It disturbs me that Duk has to make up French words to make his point, but in this case I will side with him and take Drew Barrymore.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,